Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can't believe this sim is game-generated!

Some months ago, I discovered a game-generated townie that must be one of the prettiest I've ever encountered in this game! I saved her to the library back then and forgot about her until yesterday, where I rediscovered her and I just NEED to share this sim with you! :)

20.04.17_00-36-08.png

20.04.17_01-29-01.png

I looked through all of her outfits and they don't even look strange like on other townies, they fit really well! There was literally nothing about her outfits that was needed to be changed.

Do you also encountered game-generated townies that just look gorgeous how they are? Feel free to share, I always like to see that not every townie walks around with strange clothes or hairstyles (even though I don't really mind them :D !)
Origin ID: Huiiie_07

I like to build stuff

Comments

• LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    edited April 2017
    All the time, although I sometimes save the quirky ones too (Had a sim that generated wearing a ladies tank top even though he's a guy. It's a bug. Said "Plum it! I like you! You're staying"...LOL. Now I'm playing him in a small save for the PlantSim Challenge.) but yeah. Sometimes you get those ones townies that are perfect. :)

Will admit I'm not a fan of the top, but she does carry it well. And at least it isn't that plum crop top. You know the one I mean. XP
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    Once in a while you get lucky. Generated04-19-17_1-02-09nbspPM.png this girl in Cas first try.
  • catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    edited April 2017
    I didn't change anything on her except CC. You find a townie every once in a while that looks good and I'll do them up but keep them as townies.
  • BrownGamerGurl1BrownGamerGurl1 Posts: 1,136 Member
    I actually encounter lots of game generated sims , that are rather nice, in CAS. Once I spin the dice a few times, I usually come up with something I can work with and go from there :)
  • CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    I've had several townies that didn't look half bad :) Sometimes it just takes a hairstyle change, or a beard.
    Recently, I had this guy. I was going through townies to edit some and delete the others. I accidentally clicked to edit when I meant to delete, but while I was in CAS I decided to see what he was hiding in there.
    p98SsEQ.png
    I didn't delete him after that because I was so amazed my game generated a decent looking dude. :joy: He works as a bartender in my game.
    I put his beard and sunglasses back on and changed the rest of his clothes to suit his cowboy hat.
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    My game has generated many cute sims over the past 3 years. And one was even an alien.
  • Huiiie_07Huiiie_07 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Nice sims everyone! I'm a bit surprised that some of you say that it happens to them quite often that the game generates good looking sims, it almost never happens for me, that's also the reason I actually created this post because it's such a rarety :D !

@Cement he looks so much better without the sunglasses and the beard :D Really surprising indeed :)

@SkewedReality04 was she generated with exactly these clothes? :o That would be amazing!
    Origin ID: Huiiie_07

I like to build stuff
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,820 Member
    While I don't mind the game generated sims, I like the variety there are often those that just pop up and get your attention heh.
    04-20-17_1-54-52_PM.png
    This is Gilberto, I found him as a bartender.
    04-20-17_1-55-24_PM.png
    And this is Genji, he's a vampire that showed up after my vampire toddler was born, I only had to change their clothes as I kidnapped them for my story heh.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • jonilla1jonilla1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    My Sims girlfriend is completely game generated and shes going to be his future wife.
    One of the best Sims my game has ever created, only downside is that shes got black eyes, but i still like her looks :)

Gotagirlfriend.png
    Origin EA ID: Xaldin257 Friend requests are welcome.

Some of my creations in the gallery use CC so remember to enable them in the gallery's options to see them all.
  • trulyoutrageoustrulyoutrageous Posts: 245 Member
    It happens. Found this guy last week in household management. I only changed his beard because it was covering too much of his handsome self.

CuteTownie1_zpswkmdtxt4.jpg

Daaaaaaaaaaang. That's one fine lookin' sim, yesiree!
    supersonic, simobotic, disconnected, not respected, who would ever really wanna go and top that?

tumblr_np8nzkY5xK1rkqz3ho9_r1_250.gif
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    LOL this is one of my favorite things about Sims 4. You can actually get some decent looking townies. We will ignore their clothing choice though.
  • SkewedReality04SkewedReality04 Posts: 1,450 Member
    Huiiie_07 wrote: »
    Nice sims everyone! I'm a bit surprised that some of you say that it happens to them quite often that the game generates good looking sims, it almost never happens for me, that's also the reason I actually created this post because it's such a rarety :D !

@Cement he looks so much better without the sunglasses and the beard :D Really surprising indeed :)

@SkewedReality04 was she generated with exactly these clothes? :o That would be amazing!

Nah she had on some tacky half shirt on, I changed her clothes myself.
  • PancakesandwichPancakesandwich Posts: 2,038 Member
    I have seen a teenager Sim once who looked amazing. Even her outfit was perfect. Though her family looked garbage as usual townies do. But she alone looked to nice I had to give her an own save entirely (without the family). Didn't even have to change her traits either. And her facial expressions - awesome!
    Some pics I found in my imgur already, too lazy to look for better ones right now:
    qmyq3eO.png
    2ptlKa5.png

There was also one case where a Sim looked incredibly much like Bilbo Baggins from LOTR :D Head, hair, face, even the body shape was fitting! And his clothes looked kind of right too... renamed his family to "Baggins" :joy:
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    @asesina IKR? It's like the game is saying "for all the narrow-shouldered, lazy, gluttonous kleptomaniacs and single fathers with - what I can only assume are - adopted kids, I will throw you a bone once in a while." :smiley:
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Huiiie_07 wrote: »
    Some months ago, I discovered a game-generated townie that must be one of the prettiest I've ever encountered in this game! I saved her to the library back then and forgot about her until yesterday, where I rediscovered her and I just NEED to share this sim with you! :)

20.04.17_00-36-08.png

20.04.17_01-29-01.png

I looked through all of her outfits and they don't even look strange like on other townies, they fit really well! There was literally nothing about her outfits that was needed to be changed.

Do you also encountered game-generated townies that just look gorgeous how they are? Feel free to share, I always like to see that not every townie walks around with strange clothes or hairstyles (even though I don't really mind them :D !)

My Sims had a nanny for their two youngest children who was awesome with them; after I got rid of the scuzzy beard the game gave him he was so good-looking that I ended up marrying him off to their eldest daughter (who had aged up to YA and moved out when her younger sister was little, so he was never her nanny). He was a YA as well so no major age difference to deal with.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    To me, even the attractive ones have a certain sameness about them. It's like, "Oh that townie has the pretty preset." More or less heart-shaped, generic nose, eyes, lips, but still not much chin.And the same applies to bodies. I wish the random generation went a lot farther than presets and actually made use of the push/pull face and body morphing we have access to in CAS.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Why do you find this hard to believe? Sometimes random selection does a good job and odds are in your favor.
  • jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member
    @So_Money wrote: »
    To me, even the attractive ones have a certain sameness about them. It's like, "Oh that townie has the pretty preset." More or less heart-shaped, generic nose, eyes, lips, but still not much chin.And the same applies to bodies. I wish the random generation went a lot farther than presets and actually made use of the push/pull face and body morphing we have access to in CAS.

The problem is, when the game starts messing with sliders (or virtual sliders in TS4's case) you end up with weird looking Sims, like Sims that have been butchered by a surgeon.

The Sims 2 random townies are a good example of this. Half of them looked like they'd been stung by wasps.
  • So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    jackjack_k wrote: »
    @So_Money wrote: »

The problem is, when the game starts messing with sliders (or virtual sliders in TS4's case) you end up with weird looking Sims, like Sims that have been butchered by a surgeon.

The Sims 2 random townies are a good example of this. Half of them looked like they'd been stung by wasps.

Well, in a perfect world their algorithm would be a better one. But then again this is EA/Maxis we're talking about.
  • CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    I have seen a teenager Sim once who looked amazing. Even her outfit was perfect. Though her family looked garbage as usual townies do. But she alone looked to nice I had to give her an own save entirely (without the family). Didn't even have to change her traits either. And her facial expressions - awesome!
    Some pics I found in my imgur already, too lazy to look for better ones right now:
    qmyq3eO.png
    2ptlKa5.png

There was also one case where a Sim looked incredibly much like Bilbo Baggins from LOTR :D Head, hair, face, even the body shape was fitting! And his clothes looked kind of right too... renamed his family to "Baggins" :joy:

She's pretty!
    I had an instance like your Bilbo Baggins... I found a reflexologist that looked like Robbie Rotten from Lazy Town and boy was I tempted to name him that LOL