Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Converting Jasmine Holiday to Vampire. Yeah... I did

U27q0Sc.jpg
lp1Tsny.jpg
4SNBslp.jpg
QtW6brF.jpg
5LVEdmX.jpg
pfszMJD.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65VG4IacGsg
I literally play this music above when playing Sims 4! Cozy and Fuzzy

Comments

• kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    i am shocked and amazed at this. i tried the exact same thing, but even all my grandmaster vampires kept failing in their attempts. every single vampire i have has a negative relationship with her for trying to turn her...
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    hopefully she doesn't kill herself standing off in the corner out in the sun everywhere you go :)
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Is It just me or does Jasmine Holiday look like she has lost a few pounds since the last time she was in the game?
    Anyways, back on topic. Jasmine Holiday is a sim. So I see no reason has to why she can't be turned to a vampire as well.
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    If she dies, will she become a ghost? And next time we have an event, will she show as a ghost?
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • JACKIEJOYJACKIEJOY Posts: 802 Member
    I turned my Jasmine as well. She is standing on the sidewalk smoking and every so often flames appear but she hasn't' died. I don't think she can die. So after work I will have my vampire brew up a cure for her. I am a little nervous about corruption or something if I leave her as a vampire.
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    Loanet wrote: »
    If she dies, will she become a ghost? And next time we have an event, will she show as a ghost?
    I doubt it. The only Jasmine affected is the one in the turner's game, that particular game save. All other Jasmines will be normal as each game save is its own contained world unto itself.
  • JACKIEJOYJACKIEJOY Posts: 802 Member
    Whelp I guess Jasmine stays a vampire. There is no way to bring up the option to throw the cure. But it is night now and she made it through the day without burning up so I guess all is well. She keeps showing the wet sock bubble though so she might not agree.
    Loanet wrote: »
    Perhaps in your current game she'll be a ghost. But I highly doubt that she'll return to your game as one in the next challenge. Since after all she'll only in the game for limited time each time.
  • NectereNectere Posts: 1,002 Member
    edited April 2017
    I wish she would stop terrorizing Newcrest. She hangs out in that neighborhood for some reason in front of houses, causing some sort of loop error stopping all sims in the vicinity for a few minutes until the loop is done, then they resume until the next loop call from her. My sim was starving and trying to make dinner but kept getting interrupted by w/e loop call Jasmine is doing, it took well over 2 sim hours just to make her dinner. I have to reset Jasmine or take a pic for the loop to finish, but it just keeps happening over and over in that neighborhood. I will be very glad when this challenge is over for this reason.
    Mods should enhance my game, not fix it.
    Origin ID NectereSim
    Nectere wrote: »
    I wish she would stop terrorizing Newcrest. She hangs out in that neighborhood for some reason in front of houses, causing some sort of loop error stopping all sims in the vicinity for a few minutes until the loop is done, then they resume until the next loop call from her. My sim was starving and trying to make dinner but kept getting interrupted by w/e loop call Jasmine is doing, it took well over 2 sim hours just to make her dinner. I have to reset Jasmine or take a pic for the loop to finish, but it just keeps happening over and over in that neighborhood. I will be very glad when this challenge is over for this reason.
    Are you running any CC's or Mods at all in your game?
  • kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    so, i finally managed to turn jasmine into a vampire...three times.

she seems to reset at random times. she was a vampire for one day the first time, didn't even turn the second time before the vampire had the option to turn her again...and, we'll see on the third time, since i saved right after the forced turning animation happened.
  • PapayaPancakePapayaPancake Posts: 867 Member
    kalaksed wrote: »
    so, i finally managed to turn jasmine into a vampire...three times.

she seems to reset at random times. she was a vampire for one day the first time, didn't even turn the second time before the vampire had the option to turn her again...and, we'll see on the third time, since i saved right after the forced turning animation happened.

That might be because the game generates multiple Jasmine Holidays. I use MC Command Center and I can see that I have 3 Jasmines right now (only one ever shows up of course). I think when you do something to Jasmine that alters her the game will generate a new Jasmine too.