Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Temporal Justice (a story with the Renegades)

EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,334 Member
In this thread I bring you "Temporal Justice", an adventure story starring my favourite Sims 4 premades, the Renegades from Get together.
They are all about 8 years older than in the game and I included the two members that were shown in the render only. Credits for Brandon go to VampiresTeeth and for Carlos to iamkerri. We'll see some other premades in minor roles and visit Willow Creek, Oasis Springs and Windenburg. Another thing I'll do is weave together two different times/realities like Lost and Once upon a time did.

In the beginning things look rather bleak for the Renegades, seeing that they ended up in prison:

tumblr_ong5b6gQPE1t1fm14o1_540.jpg

Will their situation change for the better or get even worse...?

Anyway, the story will be posted on tumblr in the typical style with short dialogues and little to no narration. I shot the ending before writing this, so the whole thing is finished - no worries about getting left in the dark.
Please note that the later chapters will contain potentially offensive imagery (weapons, violence) and the occasional swearword.

Click here to read from the beginning: Temporal justice
Click here to read the sequel: The Secret of Dismal Downs
Click here to read yet another sequel: The return of the skuas

Thanks for checking out this thread!

Post edited by EnkiSchmidt on

Comments

• EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,334 Member
    edited June 2017
    Bringing this to attention again because the introductionary sequence is over and the story begins for real now.

After being subjected to medicine tests in prison, Max Villareal of the Renegades and the teenaged hacker Yuki Behr do not wake up one morning. They are brought to the infirmary. And while the pharma company discusses how to proceed with the experiment, something stirs within the patients, who experience very lifelike dreams.

tumblr_onjmgrUhLI1t1fm14o1_1280.jpg
    Two very important substances for the course of this adventure...
    edited June 2017
    Bringing this to attention again, because the story is now fully published on my tumblr.
    You can read it now from start to end without having to wait for the queque.

---

Also I started on a sequel in which the Renegades will get into contact with the The Knights of the Hedge (of which Wolfgang and Yuki are members when the game starts).

tumblr_oobljyFESm1t1fm14o1_1280.jpg

Read it here: http://enkisstories.tumblr.com/tagged/renegades story 2/chrono
    Bumping this thread again to let you know that a new chapter has started. It begins a couple of hours after the Knights of the Hedge/Boarding school arc ended.

Despite Max' issues with the Knights of the Hedge being unresolved, the Renegades stay in Willow Creek for the remainder of the Founding Festival. They attend a concert where the singers dress in a particularly interesting fashion:

tumblr_orcqs6ZRon1t1fm14o1_r1_540.jpg

What ulterior motive have those two and what might they know about Captain Maddock's legacy?

Read it here: http://enkisstories.tumblr.com/tagged/renegades story 3/chrono

It's probably not easy to understand for new readers, so if you haven't checked out this story yet, you should start with the link in the first post.

Bumping again to announce new chapters.

The Renegades have returned to their roots: Windenburg, the very town where they must not show their faces for some more years. And though Max likes to style himself a rebel and intrepid gangster, he is Jacques de Villareal's youngest son. As such the boy is a piece on the board of mob politics, a fact Max is about to get a sharp reminder to.

tumblr_otqaiw9u921t1f7yjc1.jpg
    Pic: Nothing like discussing rolling heads over a dish of lobster.

Newest entries here:
    http://enkisstories.tumblr.com/tagged/renegades story 3

To read from the beginning, scroll to the first post in this thread!