Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

When is the new GP trailer coming?

Anybody have any ideas when the trailer will be released? I know the GP is coming in Spring, I was just curious if people have any guess as to when they will release an actual trailer for it?

Comments

• KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    I don't know but I hope VERY soon. Haven't been this excited for a GP like this. It's something I've wanted in TS4, hope they add a lot of cool stuff ... Since Generations was one my favs on TS3... I'm all about family in sim games. So yes I hope something very soon!
  • RamblineRoseRamblineRose Posts: 814 Member
    I am also excited for this GP hopefully they will have more this week. I wonder if the GP will be released in may?
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I am also excited for this GP hopefully they will have more this week. I wonder if the GP will be released in may?
    if it comes out in early may maybe we will get the trailer sometime this month :)
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    I think SimGuruNinja is still on vacation but don't quote me on that. I would hope when he's back we'll get the trailer. I'm hoping it's coming next week. I don't expect it this week though.
  • joseandchocolatejoseandchocolate Posts: 321 Member
    I don't expect it until Summer.
    8d90c06c58195513b2df4fb82cf0ebb5.png
    Check out my YouTube Channel http://bit.ly/2ssq3Gk
    Follow me on Twitter http://bit.ly/2sYEob0
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member

But the GP comes in Spring probably in May. If so we'll hopefully see it in Mid to Late April.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member

But the GP comes in Spring probably in May. If so we'll hopefully see it in Mid to Late April.

The trailer could come out as late as mid-May and still be a May pack release.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    I am 100% sure the GP is comin in May. I think we will see the trailer in first or second week of May.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    edited April 2017
    Hopefully we'll see it soon. I didn't buy the latest packs as they didn't catch my interest (Vintage glamour, Vampires and Bowling). So I'd love to see something new.
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • AStrawberrySlushAStrawberrySlush Posts: 57 Member
    I hope we see a trailer this month, but I wouldn't be surprised if it won't be until next month. I'm super excited for this pack, as well as the stuff pack coming in the summer! :)
    Origin ID:
    AStrawberrySlush
  • pureangelloljKpureangelloljK Posts: 66 Member
    Not today
  • InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    Hopefully during one of the lull periods between voting
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    My guess is that they'll release the official trailer some time in May with the release of Family some time in late May or early June.
  • simmer_whoviansimmer_whovian Posts: 275 Member
    I can't wait for this GP and have been checking for news here several times a day. But realistically I know it will probably come sometime in May rather than in April no matter how much I wish it would come as soon as possible. So I'm currently trying to force myself to be patient, but it's not working so well. This GP looks exactly like something I would love to bits, so curbing my enthusiasm seems next to impossible now. I should probably just give up on trying.
  • nity01nity01 Posts: 88 Member
    I can't wait for this GP and have been checking for news here several times a day. But realistically I know it will probably come sometime in May rather than in April no matter how much I wish it would come as soon as possible. So I'm currently trying to force myself to be patient, but it's not working so well. This GP looks exactly like something I would love to bits, so curbing my enthusiasm seems next to impossible now. I should probably just give up on trying.

I know right! I've never been this excited for a game pack! I just hope it does family life justice :)
    I make maxis match CC! Check out my blog here, if you like ----> https://anessasims.tumblr.com/ <3
  • Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    I think it depends on how much actual content and anew additions there are in this GP. They usually do an announcement trailer and then a blog post with a small outline of features for the pack. After that they do more blog posts and or videos to share more insight on the features.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    I don't know why but i feel the 2th May.
    Lu4ERme.gif
    edited April 2017
    I don't think they ever do anything while a challenge is going on so 21 days from now sadness :'(
  • AdiikAdiik Posts: 39 Member
    I don't think they ever do anything while a challenge is going on so 21 days from now sadness :'(

Really? Ok, the waiting game is back.
  • InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    Ugh waiting sucks and there is not currently voting for distractions
    Ugh waiting plum and there is not currently voting for distractions

I hear that
    hay @luthienrising what do you think
  • DegrassiGenDegrassiGen Posts: 2,168 Member

I won't expect it until 2019 :)
  • DegrassiGenDegrassiGen Posts: 2,168 Member

Then we need to challenge The Sims team to stop these challenges. Winner gets a freakin trailer!
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    edited April 2017
    hay @luthienrising what do you think

Hi! I'm honestly not sure because there's so much else going on too! Between this challenge going all the way till May 4 and the next SP vote later in May. Maybe after that vote??

I'm having fun with the challenge, though :)

(Also the Twitch stream with it that just ended was deviant fun... especially if you read chat)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.