Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Play and Share continued

Comments

• blazerntqblazerntq Posts: 2,409 Member
    @cwaddell Thanks. I am thinking about playing but have to wait for my boys to go to school. That way they can use the computer if they want to.
  • lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,016 Member
    @cwaddell Congrats on baby Jonathan! I'll give more feedback later when I have time, but I did want to tell you that the Fertility LT Reward came from the romantic massage on that table! It not only gives a temporary high fertility moodlet, but the permanent fertility reward. I found that out by chance myself awhile back. Have fun with baby making! Maybe your mods can counteract all that fertility. :#
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    I opened the sims tonight to give cat a new name,

( thanks @MoonandStars83 ) the name is

[img][/img]bFn4Iwe.jpg

Butter
  • MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 Aww... Thanks. It's a cute cat.
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member
    I opened the sims tonight to give cat a new name,

( thanks @MoonandStars83 ) the name is

[img][/img]bFn4Iwe.jpg

Butter
    Good picture of Butter coming down the stairs. I've only played with a cat in the household 1 or 2 times and never noticed them on the stairs before.
    edited March 2017
    @cwaddell Thanks I prefer cats as pets, if I use any in a family.
    They are a bit easier to handle than dogs. Great update cognrats on bby jonathan to.

@MoonandStars83 your welcome
    Here is another update, played a bit last night after a break from my other game
    that keep me busy atm.

Here is another update

[img][/img]0u4NJGj.jpg

They often get these stray cats visiting every day

[img][/img]H8qhl2v.jpg

[img][/img]gMFSU43.jpg

Crystal looking very confident cooking dinner after work

[img][/img]cUlRQva.jpg

[img][/img]XPtQVeZ.jpg

Noone goes safe from screens while showering or bathing.

[img][/img]3aJLmXF.jpg

Anoki start his work at 4 pm now, so when River came back from school,
    she helped her dad who was building a snowman.

[img][/img]kZDDTGD.jpg

Later it was homework time

[img][/img]PpWQ2GM.jpg

[img][/img]PQqZg5b.jpg

[img][/img]oH0rt6w.jpg

[img][/img]JQGzWoh.jpg

[img][/img]tlLK6Kl.jpg

Just butter screens

[img][/img]5IFCAwN.jpg

Adam goign up from bed cause I saw he was really hungry.

all for now
  • Zabeth0Zabeth0 Posts: 1,337 Member
    3rd Zolnikov Christmas Special Part Four:

28rgksh.jpg

Chester: "Offer you my services? What services? You're already ordering governments around like they are your wait staff, you've got politicians in your pocket, dragons, vampires, witches? Heck, I don't know if you have wraiths on your side, it depends which rumors about magic are actually true... What could you possibly need from me?"

34zlj69.jpg

Rafael: "Is that a tvo?" It was difficult to tell if Dante was just amused by Agent's Swains predicament or if Agent Swain was still acting...the hardest thing to relay was when it was close, when a person was just trying to suppress how angry they were a little or play it up a little to deflect from something else. At that point, he'd have to ask Dante up or down...but it was perfectly possible that Dante could just be amused at the situation.

Dante: "One for one, boss." Meaning he was acting exactly as upset as his body was, it appeared it was completely genuinely frustrated by the question.

Chester: "Are you taking some sort of bets on what I'll say or something?"

Rafael: "No, no, please ignorre ourr numbyer game, it's nothink. Anyvay, Lieutenyant, you don't know eithyerr? I just told you it vas a contyingency plan...not obvious to anyvone but me?" Sometimes the plans came to him so clearly they seemed obvious, but it was helpful to have someone like Dante around so he could look at him, and know he wasn't stuppid, that Rafael just thought differently than most people, even other criminals. It helped him gauge when he needed to explain and when he should expect a fairly intelligent person to get it. He felt that the only reason he hadn't thought of this plan sooner was that his inappropriate respect made him weak. He really did need this, but he was reluctant to use Bailey or her father for anything dangerous...but he would feel a lot better if he could get Chester Swain to agree to this so it could stop bothering him as one of those many terrible, worse than death scenarios.

Dante: "Not a clue, boss."

Rafael: "Ah, vell. I vill explain then."

21m5h6u.jpg

Rafael: "You see that tyable, Agyent Svain? The vone behind me, decorryated forr the holyiday? It's byeen therre, untouched forr a day and a hyalf. The cookyies arre prrobyably fine but that salyad and that turrkey is probyably qvite dangyerrous by now.."

Dante: He laughed into his hand incredulously. "A special agent contingency maid?!"

Rafael: He could forgive Dante his high spirits. Dante was trying to keep up: so Dante would have even accepted such a ridiculous use as that? Well, it would have fit into a sadist's plan (though Rafael would never dare... even if he had twice the power that Dante thought he had, it would be the height of arrogance to use a special agent like that- that was asking to have your base attacked), so evidently the various times he'd used the sadist guise had correctly hidden his weaknesses...but perhaps he'd used it just a touch too much and Dante thought he'd waste resources and even put the organization in danger for sadistic games...he didn't really want to encourage that. Though he supposed right now it was believable that he might just be in high spirits because of the holiday too, and he had seemed to be playing with the man, so it wasn't out of left field that Dante could have guessed this. "No, no, this is not vhat I am sayink, Lieutenyant. Patience, Agyent Svain nyeeds to know vhat he can offyerr me that I don't haf at my serrvice alrready. As I vas sayink, no vone has touched the tyable in a day and a half, despite beink invityed. These arre crriminyals vho rrob hyouses, banks and milyitarry byases...and they von't come herre to gyet frree food and gyifts, because therre is the merryest possyibility that they myight haf to enterr a room that I myight, at the tyime, be in. They arre not brrave. Oh, don't thyink I disapprrof, Lieutenyant: Brraferry is not good forr crriminyals. For crriminyals, it's bettyerr to be cautious. Ready to fyight vhen needed yes, but rready to run if that's the smartyerr move. Agyent Svain dyid not take the smarrtyerr move...he stayed vhen his covyerr vas blown, he could be yexecutyed for espionagshe but instyead of tryink to escape the countrry, he's herre, trryink to chyase down his daughtyerr to myake surre she's safe. Anyvay, just because vone does not use a fyirre extingvishyerr everry day, it is styill unvise to not haf vone on hand forr a firre. So, I'll tyell you vhat, Agyent Svain, I vill do you this favyorr, and in rreturrn, if a cerrtain syet of unlikely cirrcumstyances arrise, you vill safe the vorrld."

nd8xs8.jpg

Chester: "You...you...the Dragon Master...want to save the world...?"

2ug0u1s.jpg

Rafael: "Of course. You see, and I don't think this should be harrd forr everryvone to follow; This is vherre I lif. I don't haf some othyer planyet in reserrve somevherre to hank out on if yourr goverrnmyents decide to turrn this vone into a radioactiff vastelant."

Chester: "Is that why you keep trying to steal nuclear weapons...? To keep governments from using them? But you're threatening the world with dragons...?"

Rafael: "Yes, yes, it's complicatyed, but you vould be safink the vorld frrom my drragons...and you arre a spyecial agyent, so you arre used to keepink secrrets...so, I'll evyen tell you a secrret, so you undyerrstand. Most knowlyedge thinks come easy to me, most thinks are not harrd forr me to learrn. The hardyest lesson I evyer learrned vas to nevyer byet against people doink the stupidd think- I used to belief that everyvone vould avoid doink clearrly stupidd thinks because no vone could be that dyense. It took me vhile to learrn this lessyon, but I haf learned. I can't hyelp but notyice that some govyernments aim to capturre me alife and torturre my secrrets out of me...you see, they vant to contrrol drragons themselfs, but they don't know how the drragons vorrk at all...they don't realize that if they do this stupidd think...the drragons vill destrroy the vorrld in such a fyury, I von't evyen be able to stop them, prrobyably...but I vill cerrtainly trry...if I'm in any shyape to do so."

20qxi0w.jpg

Chester: "You want me to ..retrieve you...if you get captured."

Rafael: He appreciated how Agent Swain had the sense to avoid using the word 'rescue' to keep from insulting him. "Yes, and this part is vhy I need a brafe perrsyon...no mattyer vhat shape I'm in, evyen ravink mad, you'd haf to take me to the drragons beforre they destrroy everythink. You see, I'm not plannink on beink capturred, but no one is plannink on hafink a firre eithyer, but firre drrills and firre extingvishyerrs- they yexist forr a rreasyon."

2m2xrgk.jpg

Chester: "You'll tell me where my daughter is if I agree to- in this set of circumstances, take on this deadly mission? Will you at least tell me how you're using her, or were you just using her to get me to work for you?"

Rafael: "Oh, Agyent Svain, it vill be a biggyerr favyorr than that...you vill owe me. You are brave, so, we vill go therre by blyack drragon vhich vill kyeep Mistyer Van Gould frrom beink able to trrack us, you see he hasyent adjustyed to the new situvation and he's still a bit dangyerrous to your daughtyerr, but I yam surre he vill calm down soon, and I vill evyen put you back in yourr daughtyerr's good grraces...oh, alrright, I vill tyell you...back vhen I firrst came to this town, and I dyid not evyen know therre verre vampyirres, but yourr daughtyer vas a good sourrce of inforrmyation forr me, I vasn't evyen vorrkink forr criminyals herre vhen she met me, much lyess runnink them." Technically this was true, he had to flee the criminal group in Bridgeport and he had eventually escaped here...and hadn't even gotten a job as a criminal here when he first met her... "And I haf outgrrown my nyeed of herr inforrmation, for a vhile now, she's just been a sourrce of amusement, seeink how lonk she vould belief I am not dangyerrous, that I'm just misundyerstood but that game has become an akvarrd chorre...but, I don't like to throw avay those vho haf been useful to me...it makes othyers less likely to be useful to me if they know I haf done so. This is vhy I am takink pains not to punish Mistyer Van Gould, even though he has perhaps inadvertently insulted me. Lieutenyant, you arre in charrge. I vill go home aftyer this...situvation is resolfed. But firrst, Agyent Svain, do you agrree to my tyerrms?"

Chester: "Yeah, sounds good. A bit too good. Shake on it?"

Rafael: "This is as good as you vill get frrom me. I yam feelink genyerrous today...Evyen the Lieutenyant knows how I hyate dealink vith spyecial agyents. Therre is rreason he expectyed such bad thinks forr you."
    @Zabeth0 nice to see another update from you.

Here is another update, it was a snow day so not much going on.

[img][/img]DBH1rF5.jpg

The house in holiday lightning

[img][/img]WEOF1uq.jpg

scenery

[img][/img]MJr6RTu.jpg

River having just woke up not long ago

[img][/img]P8lfGwT.jpg

[img][/img]7IYX1Ao.jpg

Robber but Crystal caught him, Josh woke up to when he heard sounds.

[img][/img]GUGhbGa.jpg

not easy to get dressed in morning huh Adam?

[img][/img]pjJvXKb.jpg

Butter

[img][/img]f2lUD5s.jpg

River playing with Butter

[img][/img]EGrprvb.jpg

Adam and anoki chatting away

All for now

edited April 2017
    @cwaddell Loving your story. ...Beautiful scenery from France. ...I don't think I've ever gotten a sim pregnant while on vacation. The odds must be lower than in the home worlds. I've only tried a few times though. ...Cute pic of Jacklyn dancing while pregnant. She looked like she was enjoying herself so much! ...When you say you have a mod that allows a sim to marry multiple partners, would you also have the men marry each other too? All three sims connected in a committed relationship? Or just Jacklyn married separately to the two men? Interesting choice either way. You also must have found a way around the game's crazy jealousy system. :)
    @Zabeth0 Great update! I'm enjoying the intrigue. Chester has a point, with all those magical allies, what would Rafael need from Chester? And he was picking up on the hidden interchange between Dante and Rafael too! ...But Rafael's a deep thinker. He has leaps of creative genius that aren't always easy to track. ...Better for criminals to be cautious rather than brave. Good point. Bravery can be foolhardy. ...Ah, but Rafael needs a risk-taking, brave special agent to retrieve him if he gets captured! Chester would be a "fire extinguisher." I guess Rafael will be talking with Chester's daughter now. Bailey Swain?
    @Silverofdreams30 I loved the snowy city scene. Beautiful. ...Great that Crystal caught the burglar on her own! ...LOL at Adam having trouble with his dresser. ...Cute pics of Butter! Very pretty cat.
    @lanlyn thank you
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited April 2017
    Hello lovelies. Sorry I just kind of vanished again. I dunno what my problem is. I'm getting less hours at work and still can't find simming time, lol. I have also had a rough time getting used to my new shift times though so that's probably a lot of it, my sleep and everything has been all messed up.

And at this point since I've never really caught up for like, a long time now, I'm just going to like silently try to catch up (and hopefully not fail yet again) and comment from here on out (I hope). I think, maybe I can manage this time lol.

I did finally buckle down and get together an update on Aedan. Does anyone even remember him? LOL, it's been a really long time. Seriously, it's been almost a year. Whoopsies. Since, apparently, I just can't juggle 2 stories right now and I'm sure we all know that there is no way I'm ever giving up the Ellison Legacy. So I am bringing the story to an end in this update. BUT, only for Weebly and the pressure of trying to make full proper-ish updates. I will be posting the family on my simblr whenever I can/want, and whenever I have enough I'll post here, too.

But anyway, here we go. What happened to poor Aedan, who last we saw was being beamed aboard a UFO? Are things going to be okay between him and Cheri? How did things work out with the baby? I give you.... The Levine Family, one year later.

Firstly, and most importantly, Aedan made it home to earth relatively unharmed, just some emotional scarring, no big deal, we're all emotionally scarred, life goes on. Besides he's heard the stories, all about his family history, honestly being poked and prodded by the aliens for a bit and dropped off at home unharmed is nothing in comparison. He wasn't even impregnated by the aliens (stupid aliens, you've failed me!), he's heard that can happen... but that couldn't be possible, could it? How would that work? It wouldn't. Well, Aedan, it can, so I guess you should be grateful and not think about the how's.

But, I guess when you go through something like that, you don't have many people you can talk to. But you need to talk to somebody, especially when there was somebody wondering how you could just vanish into thin air and pacing around the house waiting for you to come back and wondering if the should call the police or not. So you talk to that one person you can talk to, who loves you too much to care if your story is totally unbelievable and makes you sound like a crazy person (and that one person who knows your warped family history well enough to know that things like aliens really do exist and much weirder and scarier things could have happened). And when you're absolutely terrified and convinced that you'll never see the most important person in your life again, that they're dead or that you'll die before you get to see them again, well it gives you a new appreciation for them and you'll do whatever you have to do to keep them in your life.

So, really the alien abduction was a good thing, because it helped Aedan and Cheri get their relationship back on track. It was like nothing ever went wrong between them, because really all those petty fights don't mean a thing in comparison.
    screenshot-1736-copy_orig.png

Besides, Aedan doesn't seem to be too emotionally scarred, or maybe he's just completely insane because one day shortly after the incident he arrived home from work to find some weird glowing device on the lawn (it was rather large and bright and somehow appeared while his wife was home without her noticing). It seemed to be beckoning him to step inside it, so he did. Okay, he's definitely insane. "Look, it must be a gift from the aliens, it looks like something they'd use, better check it out!" For real dude?

Luckily, it was really just a portal to the future (lol, *just*, those are nothing, I have 5 of them in my yard). And maybe he didn't really learn enough from the abduction, from what he went through, from how distraught his wife was when he got home, because he didn't even let his wife know he was going, or offer to take her with him. Of course, she probably shouldn't have gone through this strange portal with him, since was pregnant and all... but he could have at least let her know. Actually it was probably better he didn't so she didn't worry, she just would have thought he stayed late at work anyway.
    screenshot-1473-copy_orig.png

And he didn't stay too long, because it seemed wrong to be there without Cheri once he realized it was something super exciting. He did a little bit of exploring. Stumbled upon his descendants, who are apparently like really poor, and have taken Cheri's last name for some reason. So now I'm just wondering how I'm failing the family so much, I thought things were going pretty good. Whatever.

He also stumbled upon a store that sold plumbots. And he bought one. An expensive one (Ha take that future Wilks family! Maybe y'all should have kept the Levine named and rolled in the fame and fortune) that he probably shouldn't have bought without talking to his wife first, but whatever. He just thought it would be good to have to help around the house, help with chores. And the garden! Because wow does the garden ever take a lot of time! And thankfully, though he startled her at first, Cheri was pretty excited to have Glitch around (what a fantastic name for something you're depending on to work correctly).
    screenshot-1737-copy_orig.png

Glitch is not the only new addition to the household. Well, we already were reminded of the fact that Cheri was pregnant, but last we saw she wasn't so thrilled about the idea and didn't know if she wanted to keep the baby. But Aedan was really excited, or wanted to be if it wasn't for Cheri's reluctance, to be a father. So he persisted in his efforts to convince her that it would be okay, that they could handle it, together. And in the Aedan way made every grand gesture he could to win her over to the idea, constantly finding cute baby things to bring home to her, making up adorable stories about what their kid(s) would be like, and eventually won her over.

And so they eventually welcomed a beautiful baby girl into the world, and neither of them could be happier than the are now that they have her. And such a special girl, needed a very special name, so they named her after Aedan's grandmother, Haylie. Aedan had never even met his grandmother because she had died in a car accident when his mother was 16, but he'd heard so many great things about her and wished he'd been able to meet her, and her bestselling novels had been a huge inspiration to Cheri.
    screenshot-1618-copy_orig.png

They've also added 2 fur-babies to the family. A stray cat, Icha, that loved their yard and Aedan (because Aedan spoiled him), so after he showed up on their back porch a few times they decided to give him a proper home. And a dog, Maxx, because german shepards and police officers (especially ones with a super soft spot for animals) make a perfect pair.
    screenshot-1625-copy_orig.png
    screenshot-1604-copy_orig.png

And now, boring stuff like work. Aedan is still a major workaholic, which still bugs his wife sometimes. Though he's been a making an effort to find a better balance. But his dedication has just launched him right to the top of his career path, right to where he wants to be and he is now an international super spy (am I even allowed to tell you that? Yikes, I hope so). And even Cheri has to admit, it's pretty awesome. Aedan gets to travel a lot now and will often take Cheri along with him, at least while he's just investigating and there's not a high risk of danger, nobody would ever suspect the cute young couple of being spies, so it's perfect. And the money he earns is pretty nice too (dudes, he earns like 1,400 simoleons an hour! They got money).

And they find lots of time on Aedan's travels to make their very own adventures, just the two of them, deep underground in the tombs of Egypt, China, and France. Mostly China, Aedan must have some crazy big mission there, because he's always going there.
    screenshot-1681-copy_orig.png
    screenshot-1685-copy_orig.png
    screenshot-1694-copy_orig.png
    screenshot-1705-copy_orig.png
    screenshot-1710-copy_orig.png

As for Cheri, things have been going pretty well for her, too. She completed her first novel A Time for Love. It wasn't a bestseller, but it's still been doing pretty well. There's even some guy in Champs Les Sims who wants her to hand deliver a copy of something she's written to him, because he was such a big fan. Though, I actually find that a bit weird and so does Aedan, so he'll be going with her when she goes (because she doesn't really have anything else ready to share quite yet).

She also spent a lot of time painting while she was pregnant, because it was one of the things that didn't wear her out too much. Several of the paintings decorate the walls of the house, but she also sold several for a lot of money. Like a lot, a couple thousand each.

And the garden is thriving more than ever, between the greenhouse and the features like the self-watering system that make the work easier and Glitch's help (and sometimes Aedan's). And almost all of what they grow gets sold to the grocery store, so Cheri's making some pretty good money off of that too. But mostly, the trips into town just give her a chance to get out of the house a bit and do her own thing. Relax in the coffee shop or by the beach for a bit before going home, make some new friends around town so she doesn't have to feel lonely and trapped at home.
    screenshot-1740-copy_orig.png

And, they've been spending the last year fixing up their house, making it into their dream home. They've even got a corral where they keep some cows for milk and chickens for eggs, between them and the garden, they've basically got themselves a farm.
    screenshot-1573-copy_orig.png
    screenshot-1574-copy_orig.png
    screenshot-1578-copy_orig.png
    screenshot-1583-copy_orig.png
    screenshot-1585-copy_orig.png
    screenshot-1593-copy_orig.png
    screenshot-1590-copy_orig.png

Yep, things are going pretty well for the Levine family (Wilks family?). And so I think it's time we say goodbye (well, it's not goodbye for y'all over here, just see you later) and leave the couple in their happy place.
    Post edited by dreamerz13 on
    @dreamerz13 I do remember aedan, great update.
  • venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    Hi everyone...

Real life has decided to play havoc with me... between the issues with my job and my ongoing aches and pains... simming has been next to the last thing on my mind.

Nevertheless I did manage to snap a few screens, maybe I'll cobble together something that resembles an update from them, who knows. I see @Zabeth0 and @dreamerz13 have posted since I was last here, I'll respond hopefully when I get my bearings.

b8L0cPU.jpg

Totally random screenie of a singing gnome outside of Madison's mansion... looks like Elvis, no?

JUQbMO9.jpg

Anyway, it's Sunday in Starlight Shores, and it's still warm and sunny. It never rains in Southern California, right?

1HDE7Yr.jpg

And because it never rains in southern California, the only child of pop music's biggest superstar suggests that she and her mom go out to enjoy the summer festival.

2dGi1MB.jpg

Random townies are gorging themselves on hot dogs for the hot dog eating contest...

f8apubP.jpg

...and Kaydence is recognized as the teen star she is, by another teen attending the festival, who promptly whips out her IPhone to snap a pic.

dN5427U.jpg

Meanwhile, Kaydence and Madison escape the paparazzo long enough to get on the carousel, while Madison's phone rings urgently...
    jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

• KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    @venusdemilosims So sorry to hear about your continued personal issues. I wish you best of luck in the future in dealing with them, and hope you can get back to your sim stories soon.
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    @dreamerz13 I do remember aedan, great update.

Thanks.

Hi everyone...

Real life has decided to play havoc with me... between the issues with my job and my ongoing aches and pains... simming has been next to the last thing on my mind.

Nevertheless I did manage to snap a few screens, maybe I'll cobble together something that resembles an update from them, who knows. I see @Zabeth0 and @dreamerz13 have posted since I was last here, I'll respond hopefully when I get my bearings.

b8L0cPU.jpg

Totally random screenie of a singing gnome outside of Madison's mansion... looks like Elvis, no?

Sorry things are so rough right now, I hope they settle down for you soon.

Evie has a couple of these gnomes, they definitely give off an Elvis vibe.

Well Kaydence and Madison going to the summer festival together was a nice idea, they look like they're having
    a blast on the carousel together. Hopefully whatever Madison's phone is about doesn't spoil the fun.
    I just copy my latest post here.

img]P4pXnVP.jpg[/img]

Sandi French got called over ( by me tehe) , Because I want the teens to have some friends.
    and Adam looked like " OMG !!!! Ms creator let me handle my own affairs lmao*.

[img][/img]iOuaEfS.jpg

He warmed up though after they talked a bit they went on playing games.

[img][/img]lLP7Iro.jpg

Downstairs River was chatting with Bronson litter.

[img][/img]wBg2jvz.jpg

Later in the next early morning, Josh was awake early and cleaned the toilet.

[img][/img]pHA8LAs.jpg

Anoki decided it was a good time practising art in the boyrs room, while Adam still were asleep.

[img][/img]oGFsgzo.jpg

and later anoki had to take a shower as he got a bit stinky.

all for now
    lanlyn wrote: »
    @cwaddell Loving your story. ...Beautiful scenery from France. ...I don't think I've ever gotten a sim pregnant while on vacation. The odds must be lower than in the home worlds. I've only tried a few times though. ...Cute pic of Jacklyn dancing while pregnant. She looked like she was enjoying herself so much! ...When you say you have a mod that allows a sim to marry multiple partners, would you also have the men marry each other too? All three sims connected in a committed relationship? Or just Jacklyn married separately to the two men? Interesting choice either way. You also must have found a way around the game's crazy jealousy system. :)

Thanks for your comment. Sorry I haven't responded sooner. I use the lifetime reward - no jealousy. I've still got this game available but I've moved onto another game I started in Suvadiva Resort world.

That's been my problem lately - I spend time in a new game getting the world, the population and my household all set up but I'm easily distracted and start a new game. Also I've finally finished my taxes but have been playing Civ 4 and binge watching Orphan Black. :)

Also thanks for your comments in the other thread. I had somehow unsubscribed to this thread and when I didn't see it in my list I thought the admins had removed it. :)
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    Hello lovelies. Sorry I just kind of vanished again. I dunno what my problem is. I'm getting less hours at work and still can't find simming time, lol. I have also had a rough time getting used to my new shift times though so that's probably a lot of it, my sleep and everything has been all messed up.

And at this point since I've never really caught up for like, a long time now, I'm just going to like silently try to catch up (and hopefully not fail yet again) and comment from here on out (I hope). I think, maybe I can manage this time lol.

I did finally buckle down and get together an update on Aedan. ...

I've vanished too although I have been playing sims but not really reading the forums. Great pictures. Love your red cottage.
    Hi everyone...

JUQbMO9.jpg

Anyway, it's Sunday in Starlight Shores, and it's still warm and sunny. It never rains in Southern California, right?

Hope your aches and pains clear up. Nice update. Love this picture of Starlight Shores - the hills look so realistic.
    I just copy my latest post here.

Nice update.
    I finally fixed the broken picture links in my previous posts about my trio - Jaclyn, Jason and Franco. I also updated with pictures of Jonathan changing his hair color using the consort hair mod.

I have started a short game to generate some family households to use in other games. I started the game in an altered version of the Suvadiva Resort world with 10 males sims and 10 female sims. Since the world only has 10 small bungalows I moved each man into one of those that I had converted to have a crib and 2 bedrooms (room enough for kids). I moved 5 women into the base camp that I converted into a residence and 4 women into the Veli resort that I converted into a residence. The last woman I will be playing on a house boat. I changed the move in preference in NRaas's Story progression to "husband" so married couples will end up in the single family homes (hopefully).

Here are my 20 residents:

Andrea Blake (my sim), painter

Screenshot-135sm_zpsjwxxjcgs.jpg

Lily Bloom, politics

Screenshot-215sm_zpsb4mthwxx.jpg

M*olly Major, military

Screenshot-185sm_zpsmxk4eesm.jpg

Aurora Mayhew (born in game to 2 of my sims in Aurora Skies), science

Screenshot-209sm_zpsgyqzwu7x.jpg
    Screenshot-216sm_zpsuwz9b66d.jpg

Marie Melton, music

Screenshot-115sm_zpspc4qgj7l.jpg
    Screenshot-166sm_zpsbysv7spf.jpg

Chloe Mendenhall, military

Screenshot-179sm_zpsyez2iwxb.jpg

Willow Song, science

Screenshot-227sm_zpspr9vfpxz.jpg

Francisca Way, journalism

Screenshot-170sm_zps822irqck.jpg
    Screenshot-14sm_zps8amqld7z.jpg

Mildred Wesley, business

Screenshot-224sm_zps2ykoa3pu.jpg

Gabrielle Westbrook, business

Screenshot-189sm_zpshdleetqe.jpg

Dereck Crow, sports

Screenshot-127sm_zps1w3ocaiu.jpg

Luc Evans, music

Screenshot-114sm_zpsezqiyukk.jpg

Dane Fairchild (another born in game sim brother to Franco), journalism

Screenshot-162sm_zps0s3t8zha.jpg

Jamie Gardiner, military

Screenshot-217sm_zpsrhosza7c.jpg

Tommy Gardiner (Jamie's twin brother), music

Screenshot-141sm_zpsrfhfeylj.jpg
    Screenshot-152sm_zpstk2mvp58.jpg

Johan Jensen, sports

Screenshot-112sm_zpsyrcqug3p.jpg

Barry McCann, politics

Screenshot-79sm_zpsu6jgepet.jpg
    Screenshot-223sm_zpsl2vvxvh2.jpg

Emmit Preston (Hidden Springs teen aged up), sports

Screenshot-120sm_zpsf4ahcqzq.jpg

Quinn Rivera, business

Screenshot-101sm_zpsdowhgt8i.jpg

Branden Willingham, politics

Screenshot-67sm_zpsq9lgmpln.jpg
    Screenshot-212sm_zpstt7ezdyy.jpg

@cwaddell awesome screens of your new sims.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top