Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wanna Party Like it's 2000? Come Join the Fun!

Comments

• EdwoiridoEdwoirido Posts: 7 New Member
    2000? I wasn't even alive then xD
  • AnvilshippingAnvilshipping Posts: 240 Member
    I was just a toddler too young to know her destiny (shipping Robert Castor with Beau Merrick)
  • AnvilshippingAnvilshipping Posts: 240 Member
    Oops, forgot the kupo. Kupo!
  • ShazlowxShazlowx Posts: 24 Member
    poghh
  • alwaysimminggalwaysimmingg Posts: 82 Member
    i was 5!! i'm ready to do the toddler dance !
    43a9e79e48f14f5ed6488469d6d1976f.gif
    co-creator of the Not So Berry legacy challenge // I'm a lover // twitter // twitch
  • DroDro Posts: 6 New Member
    I played the sims when it first came out! I remember thinking it was the best thing ever
  • coogiekelpcoogiekelp Posts: 605 Member
    Another year has gone by, and the Sims is now 17 years old! Time sure flies...
    Challenges completed: none yet :(
  • itsSIMplisticitsSIMplistic Posts: 15 New Member
    Happy 15 years!!
  • vasiliypupvasiliypup Posts: 50 Member
    //throws confetti //
    Привет друг

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
  • SimmerOfEnglandSimmerOfEngland Posts: 194 Member
    Just joined the forums, still figuring everything out!
    ⭐ Say what you think, love who you love 'cause you just get so many trips around the sun ⭐

Simmer since 2009
    S4 content owned - GTW, GT, CL, OR, DO, SD, P, V, KR, SS, BS, FS, BN, RG, MH, LP, PP, LP, CK, VG,
    Sims lost:7
    Just joined the forums, still figuring everything out!

How do you get points??
    ⭐ Say what you think, love who you love 'cause you just get so many trips around the sun ⭐

Simmer since 2009
    S4 content owned - GTW, GT, CL, OR, DO, SD, P, V, KR, SS, BS, FS, BN, RG, MH, LP, PP, LP, CK, VG,
    lal8626 wrote: »
    Did someone say Drew Carey was here?
    Aww, just like any good celebrity sighting, can't get a good picture as proof. :s

How do you have a profile picture when you're a new member?

Simmer since 2009
  • IhascandyIhascandy Posts: 67 Member
    Happy birthday sims 4!!! Loved you since the beginning! :wink:
    44318e6415ea052bd5b7c38074aad0aa.png
    That's one small step for a sim... one giant leap for simkind...

• foldupgiraffefoldupgiraffe Posts: 15 Member
    Happy late BDAY! Thank you to all the sims team for making the sims what it is today!
  • FancyKitty795FancyKitty795 Posts: 64 Member
    I am lovin this party! Lets keep it going!
    Part of the 82nd Sim-borne Division!
    Happy late bday Sims 4!! Fingers crossed you bring us a tropical world by your next one!! Xx

Simmer since 2009
  • CoreyTessCoreyTess Posts: 48 Member
    I have actually been buying and playing Sims since it was first released on disk back 15 years ago. I have owned every version ever released of the game. LOL.. love it. Happy Birthday.
    Catch Up with My Sims Stuff Here simfablife.blogspot.com
    tumblr_oa663idSUS1v00mydo1_500.gif

• RedHeadedSavageRedHeadedSavage Posts: 5 New Member
    @CoreyTess, Same here! i'm 29 now and my six year old started watching Sims youtube videos recently and so naturally I had to let him in on the actual gameplay. Needless to say it had been a few years since i played TS3, but downloaded TS4 about a month or two and we have been having a ton of fun with it. Happy Simming.
    I tried to play Sims 1 the other day, you can download it off a link I got for PC only and it was funny, but so limited and frustrating. It was cute and funny though. I remember some of the cool objects like this big birthday cake that someone would pop out of and all the party goers would run over - and Drew Carey would show up if your party was poppin!

The old disks I had for Sims 1 didnt even work anymore, but someone updated it and has loaded it to a link where you can download it. It was pretty cute to go back and try and play it again.

• JDSimzJDSimz Posts: 791 Member
    I've only played The Sims 4, but I still know how great it is! Happy very late birthday The Sims!!
    Origin ID: ducklansimming
    "I am ready to face any challenge that might be foolish enough to face me."
    tenor.gif?itemid=9963762
  • Viperinelight50Viperinelight50 Posts: 17 Member
    XDJSIMMERX wrote: »
    I've only played The Sims 4, but I still know how great it is! Happy very late birthday The Sims!!

You've missed out on a bit everything that has ever been awesome about The Sims.
  • SimtasticgallerySimtasticgallery Posts: 18 Member
    Ice cream?? My cube mates and I are having a coffee party!!!

dctk6c6fkwr0.jpg

Excitement!
    Ice cream?? My cube mates and I are having a coffee party!!!

dctk6c6fkwr0.jpg

Excitement!

Oh my God! I know this is old but where did you get the sunflower plushie? I'd like to know xD
  • keenbloggerkeenblogger Posts: 1 New Member
    Fantastic article. I have been looking for such innovative ideas/thoughts about securing high rankings of website and generate good revenue through them. I’ve found some more awesome <a href="http://nextendseo.com/"&gt; Manual SEO Services</a> which really helped me and my colleagues a lot!
  • SshayRSshayR Posts: 44 Member
    I'm just a little late

giphy.gif