Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • StorietimeStorietime Posts: 249 Member
    @Storietime Thanks for your request! I've added it to our Open Request post. When a team member claims it, they'll post a message on our thread and on your My Page; would you prefer we reach you on your Sims 3 or Sims 4 page? Please check back from time to time to see if it's been claimed. Feel free to ask questions. Happy simming! :)

Thank you!
    If the house builder could reach me on this forum, it would be easier for me. I don't usually log in and check the Sims 3 website and I'd hate to miss any contact and waste the builder's time. I check here regularly so this is probably the best way to contact me :)
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    @TiaBadd Your request is ready dear. I hope you enjoy it as much I have enjoyed building it! This Tudor has 6 bedrooms, 5 baths, beautiful gardens, crypt, yoga, pool, patio, hot tub, fishing and much much more. Enjoy this NoCC build!

Click here to Download
    03-16-17_1-07-30%25C2%25A0PM.png

More Pictures on my thread:
    forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/15621960/#Comment_15621960
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,818 Member
    @breemiles, your house looks breathtaking. Love it!

• TiaBaddTiaBadd Posts: 104 Member
    @BreeMiles , this house is amaaaaaazing!! I can't wait til I get out of class today to check it out :)
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    Gorgeous house Bree!!
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,261 Member

Beautiful house @BreeMiles and loving the landscaping. Excellent! :smiley:
    Thank you all very much! @TiaBadd I hope you and your sims love it! I don't want to stop playing in it myself!
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    Absolutely beautiful Bree, I have to have this one for myself, it is gorgeous, dream garden, yipee........ <3
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

That house is just gorgeous, my dear @BreeMiles ! <3 And the landscape...omg! Outstanding! :love:
    Storietime wrote: »
    @Storietime Thanks for your request! I've added it to our Open Request post. When a team member claims it, they'll post a message on our thread and on your My Page; would you prefer we reach you on your Sims 3 or Sims 4 page? Please check back from time to time to see if it's been claimed. Feel free to ask questions. Happy simming! :)

Thank you!
    If the house builder could reach me on this forum, it would be easier for me. I don't usually log in and check the Sims 3 website and I'd hate to miss any contact and waste the builder's time. I check here regularly so this is probably the best way to contact me :)

I'll make sure to note it. Thank you for answering so quickly. :)
    SLpPUp.png
    @BreeMiles Wow! What a stunning home! I'm going to get that in game for a proper tour. <3
    SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
  • ElijahsBabyGurl9ElijahsBabyGurl9 Posts: 1,326 Member
    edited March 2017
    I'd like to request a house and Sim please ~^_^~

HOUSE FORM:
    This house is intended for one of my Sims who was born with the Evil and Genius traits at the same time. He aspires to be a Scientist and loves to Paint. He is also a Hopeless Romantic, Bookworm and Artistic. He hopes to meet a young woman at Uni but that is later...
    Username: ElijahsBabyGurl9
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Traditional/Rustic Modern
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All EPs All SPs except Katy Perry and Movie Stuff
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Limited Edition Showtime
    Lot size (dimensions): 64x64
    Lot traits (Sims 4):
    Number of bedrooms:
    Total: 5 +1 1/2 as nursery (one bedroom will have a crib in it)
    Master Bedroom Location: 1st Floor
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? Each room can be gender neutral. The Master Bedroom I want decorated in various shades of blue on either abstract or geometric shapes if possible. Bed can also be in blue with some kind of stripes or zigzag patterns. I would also like to have a small study and tv area in the Master Bedroom.
    Number of bathrooms: 6 Full Bathrooms, 1 Half Bath.
    Favorite color schemes: Darker Reds and Blues, Brown, Abstract and Geometric patterns some floral and lots of stripes.
    Colors you dislike: All colors are welcome in this build
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes. The creator may let their imaginations run free.
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used:
    PLEASE ASK IF I HAVE THE ITEMS YOU ARE THINKING OF USING. I OWN MOST OF THE STORE BUT THERE ARE STILL ITEMS I DONT HAVE.
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used (Sims 3): NONE I DO NOT OWN THEM.
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Legacy decides we are not there yet.
    Link to specific house or plan: http://www.archivaldesigns.com/home-plans/mira-vista-house-plan
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Small Garden, Spa area and BBQ Area
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? No but if they have questions they may feel free to either PM me on my wall or on their thread I will get it. As I tend to check back often as soon as I know it has been started.
    Additional instructions?
  • ElijahsBabyGurl9ElijahsBabyGurl9 Posts: 1,326 Member
    edited March 2017
    Second Request:

SIM FORM:
    This Sim is the mate for my Evil Genius Scientist. I am hoping they hit it off. She is special.

Username: ElijahsBabyGurl9
    Preferred creator* (If none, leave blank):
    Sub Type (human, vampire, etc.): Human but will end up a Fairy
    Skin color: White (Peaches n Cream complexion with FRECKLES)
    Hair color: Orange/Amber Red with gold highlights
    Traits: Ambitious, Good, Hopeless Romantic, Artistic, Green Thumb
    Favorites: Color: Sunshine Yellow Music: Classical Food: Autumn Salad
    Sign: Gemini
    Lifetime Wish: Robot-Creature Breeder (Creator?)
    Name desired (optional): Samantha Bryant
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All EPs All SPs except Katy Perry Sweet Treats and Movie Stuff
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Limited Edition
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: All but PLEASE ask me if I have it first
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: None I do not own them
    Link to reference pics (optional):
    adorable-anime-cute-edit-Favim.com-2772674.png
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/d7/bf/02/d7bf02f4008ac6f90a03dbcec378af91.jpg

Is communication required before the creator begins work? No but if they have questions they may contact me.
    Additional instructions?
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    Dear Madam Secretary, I would like to claim this one.

Date: March 12, 2017
    Username: Storietime
    Page: here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Traditional Home for Custom World, Sims 3
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@Storietime, please check in with me on my DNA contact thread here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/856457/sandraelles-contact-page-for-d-n-a-team-requests
    Sandraelle wrote: »
    Dear Madam Secretary, I would like to claim this one.

Date: March 12, 2017
    Username: Storietime
    Description: Traditional Home for Custom World, Sims 3
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@Storietime, please check in with me on my DNA contact thread here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/856457/sandraelles-contact-page-for-d-n-a-team-requests

Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    @ElijahsBabyGurl9 Hi! How are you? I've added your requests to our list. As always, should you have any questions please let me know. :)
    SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
  • blair2396blair2396 Posts: 336 Member
    Username: blair2396
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: 3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank):
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All except KP Sweet treats
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Basic
    Lot size (dimensions): whichever size best fits the Floorplan
    Lot traits (Sims 4):
    Number of bedrooms: 4
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? Master suite in green tones. In law suite in blue tones. Nursery in neutral tones
    Number of bathrooms: 5
    Favorite color schemes: reds, blue, green
    Colors you dislike: bright colors
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used?yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: any
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used (Sims 3): none
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Probably hidden springs
    Link to specific house or plan: http://www.best99-home-decorpictures.us/dream-homes/house-plan-chp-45369-at-coolhouseplans-com-a-grouped-images-picture/
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? I would also like a garden, hot tub, and basketball court. The garden doesn't have to be very large, just a few base game and uni plants is fine. If there is space for them I'd like the canning station, the baking station, and the wood burning stove in the kitchen. If there isn't room for all of these I want the stove the most
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? No
    Additional instructions? I'd like one of the bedrooms to have a child's bed and nursery items. It doesn't matter which bedroom you choose for that.
    @blair2396 Hello! Your floor plan is so fun, the back of the house is a total surprise. I've added your request to the Open Request list. If you have any questions, please let me know. Happy simming! :)
    SLpPUp.png
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Madame Secretary, I would like to claim this one!

Date: March 24, 2017
    Username: blair2396
    Description: Traditional Home for Hidden Springs, Sims 3
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@blair2396, I haven't any questions at the moment. :)