Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Royal Bachelor - Season 1 (28/06/01) *SIMS 4 STORY*

Comments

• PrincessSimcessPrincessSimcess Posts: 917 Member
    edited March 2017
    Colorist40 wrote: »
    loving this so much. I think you are doing a terrific job at writing. I am on the edge of my seat every update and not just because I want to see Raina make it lol.

Oh, thank you so much! That truly means a lot to me. I love Raina so much - she's the one who causes the least problems, haha!

I thought Luke had a bo.oty, but then I realized it was just the table behind him :D

Thank you to everyone who voted for London! I'm sure she will miss Natalia and is sorry that she had to be the one to send her home. She also wants you all to know that she doesn't mind if she doesn't win the competition, as long as Setllan and his bride make each other very happy.

Meanwhile, I have my own ideas on how I hope Luke stirs up trouble for London, haha.

Luke does have a bit of a b-double O-ty...;)

I was so torn when Natalia lost! Both of them were so adorable and I wanted them both to stay! Sometimes when I write Londons lines I get a toothache from the sweetness, haha!
    And yes, I think Luke will be trouble for a few of the girls...

EDIT: I didn't know when you put a word as innocent as boo.ty it changes to plum - that's funny!
    Lift up your head, princess. If not, the crown falls.
    35532344976_d8721ca725_z_d.jpg

• mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Maybe we can have *someone* return, a la RuPaul's Drag Race

1_Shangela.gif
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    I feel like Kara really adds some... dark spark to the story, and she's a little bit unpredictable.
    She needs to stay in to the end, even if she doesn't win, she needs to keep the chaos going.

Also, Prince Stellen is such a playboy.
    What kind of prince goes around snogging multiple young ladies? :p
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
    Maybe we can have *someone* return, a la RuPaul's Drag Race

1_Shangela.gif

Great idea!
    Movotti wrote: »
    I feel like Kara really adds some... dark spark to the story, and she's a little bit unpredictable.
    She needs to stay in to the end, even if she doesn't win, she needs to keep the chaos going.

Also, Prince Stellen is such a playboy.
    What kind of prince goes around snogging multiple young ladies? :p

Kara's insane! I'll leave her to have conversations with people and when I come back she has a bunch of mean interactions queued up! :lol:
    Stellan is a big playboy! I keep up with other bachelor/ette challenges on these forums, and no one kisses until the very end. That would've made things a lot simpler! Now I can't have everyone in the room because someone inevitably flirts with Stellan and everyone else becomes sad

Now I can't have everyone in the room because someone inevitably flirts with Stellan and everyone else becomes sad

I cackled at this :D

Isn't that the sort of thing that happens on those sorts of TV shows, though? Everyone starts confusing lust for being in love and starts shoving their tongues down each other's throats? Go for accuracy!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Now I can't have everyone in the room because someone inevitably flirts with Stellan and everyone else becomes sad

I cackled at this :D

Isn't that the sort of thing that happens on those sorts of TV shows, though? Everyone starts confusing lust for being in love and starts shoving their tongues down each other's throats? Go for accuracy!

Haha, true! Londons actually really sad right now because Raina flirted with Stellan. Thank goodness for the sadness hotline, or there would be tears everywhere!

• BlargianBlargian Posts: 197 Member
    Disappointing, but expected :D Was fun while it lasted, though. Can't wait to see who he ends up with.
    KYkPuFT.png?1
    Bloodlines: Gustav & Ishka's Legacy | Family Tree: Echo + Plum | ID: Jalooloo
    Blargian wrote: »
    Disappointing, but expected :D Was fun while it lasted, though. Can't wait to see who he ends up with.

funny, I thought London was going to be the one to go for sure! She always crying. I'm like, get it together girl :o
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Blargian wrote: »

funny, I thought London was going to be the one to go for sure! She always crying. I'm like, get it together girl :o

For the first part of the poll, Natalia was actually ahead! The winner kept fluctuating the entire day, and I had absolutely no idea how it was going to end!

It seems like people are still voting on the newest poll, so I'll keep it open for a little bit longer! :)

The poll is now closed.

• JoovanaJoovana Posts: 60 Member
    Very interesting!
    Will there be another entry posted tonight?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Will there be another entry posted tonight?

Most likely tomorrow! I've just finished writing the first chapter for my uglacy challenge, and now I'm onto the Bachelor again :)

On that note, if any of you are looking for another fun Sims read (that's a little bit more lighthearted than this one), I've started an uglacy challenge! You're given the option to vote for different things/people as well, so it's very interactive! Why not give it a shot? :)
    Read it here!

edited March 2017
    You a pretty good writer! :)

I've never done an uglacy challenge before, but you're making me want to do one!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    You a pretty good writer! :)

I've never done an uglacy challenge before, but you're making me want to do one!

Oh, thanks a lot! You should totally do an Uglacy challenge! I'm not big on the traditional one (I think I'd find it tedious) but it's so much fun this way. I'd definitely read it if you wrote one!

• LolaLuvsSimsLolaLuvsSims Posts: 1,826 Member
    :( For some reason I couldn't get yesterday's entry until tonight and I missed my chance voting on keeping my Alex in the palace. :'(:'(
    I thought Luke had a bo.oty, but then I realized it was just the table behind him :D

Thank you to everyone who voted for London! I'm sure she will miss Natalia and is sorry that she had to be the one to send her home. She also wants you all to know that she doesn't mind if she doesn't win the competition, as long as Setllan and his bride make each other very happy.

Meanwhile, I have my own ideas on how I hope Luke stirs up trouble for London, haha.

I love London. I hope she's in the final bunch. She seems like a great sim to play.
    ikiamyetta wrote: »

I love London. I hope she's in the final bunch. She seems like a great sim to play.

She's great to play! So innocent :)

Oh, thanks a lot! You should totally do an Uglacy challenge! I'm not big on the traditional one (I think I'd find it tedious) but it's so much fun this way. I'd definitely read it if you wrote one!

Oh, I just meant for myself. I don't think I'd have the writing skills to write a good Sims blog. Besides, all my writing ends up in the same place, one way or another. And it's not something I could post here :D
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Oh, I just meant for myself. I don't think I'd have the writing skills to write a good Sims blog. Besides, all my writing ends up in the same place, one way or another. And it's not something I could post here :D

I totally get it! Blogs definitely aren't for everyone. But if you do one, I hope you post a picture of your founder! (I love seeing how ugly they can get, haha!)

Chapter Eleven - Read All About It has been posted Here
    Vote for who goes home Here

Bit of a short chapter as there is no one-on-one date, but the drama is just beginning! Can you believe we're at the halfway point of this competition already?!

Oh no, rough luck Alex!

I'm going to have a tough time picking.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    I leapt for joy when Alex made it out of the redemption room only for her to be sent right back. :(