Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

LillaGrisen's "Thank you"-thread

Comments

• LillaGrisenLillaGrisen Posts: 510 Member
    @Jahnna Thank you so much for the two gifts! :smiley:
    Don't worry about it ;)
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    Thank you, @charlotteprice, for the gifts! That loveseat got me the Quaint Cottage Collection for free as well as the Faire Folk Outdoors for 5 sp! :mrgreen:

You are very welcome! Glad I was able to help you get a set, and you can't beat spending 5sp's for another set!
  • WonderfulKillJoy123WonderfulKillJoy123 Posts: 42 Member
    I honestly thought this was a rant thread, haha!
    Jayna
    I honestly thought this was a rant thread, haha!
    Welcome to the rant thread, where I say "Thank you" and people sporadically say "You're welcome"! :wink:
    Don't worry about it ;)
    edited March 2017
    Thank you, @TrevorJ, for the gift! I think it's such a lovely gate and I hope I can build something that puts it to good use soon. :smiley:

I just thought I'd mention also on the topic of the Store's gifting system not working properly, I still haven't received an answer from EA. At this point I'm honestly just curious how long it will take for them to respond... :confused:

Edit: Just saw you sent me another couple of gifts! Thank you!!! :mrgreen:
    Don't worry about it ;)
    edited March 2017
    Thank you, @charlotteprice, for the gifts! Those will take the price down a lot when I go for Brunch at the Old Mill on the DDs in two weeks! :mrgreen:
    Don't worry about it ;)
    Thank you @TrevorJ for the gifts! They've helped me bring down the cost for the Old Mill-set quite a bit as well! I can also confirm that I did receive all gifts yesterday - three from the Old Mill-set and two from Waning Moon (Thank you again for those :smile:)!

I'm happy you like my little ode to my former top 5 (may it rest in pieces - all five of them :wink:)! I try to do something a bit different whenever someone gifts me the entire top 5 as a simple "thank you" doesn't seem to cut it. By the way, I hope you don't spend all of your points on me!

... Now I see why people would think this is a rant thread :expressionless:
    Don't worry about it ;)
    @Jahnna, you just gave me more to rant about! :mrgreen: Thank you so much for finishing off my CYS for Brunch at the Old Mill (you know, when it gets on the DD of course :lol:)
    Don't worry about it ;)
    Thank you, @taratownie and @minimonXI, for the gifts! They are very much appreciated! :smiley:
    Don't worry about it ;)
  • taratownietaratownie Posts: 167 Member
    You're welcome, I'm happy to help.
    I have everything I want from the Sims 3 Store. Thanks again for everyone who helped <3
  • minimonXIminimonXI Posts: 107 Member
    You're very welcome :D
    I hope you are all having a wonderful day! <3
    My Sims 3 Page http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/minimonXI
    My Wishlist http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=minimonXI
    :smiley: Thank you so much for the gifts, @Jahnna!
    Don't worry about it ;)
    @charlotteprice, I'm very grateful for the gift! It helps out immensely when chopping down the CYS for Waning Moon! :blush:
    Don't worry about it ;)
    Thank you, @Nomiko13, for the gift! You shouldn't have :wink:
    Don't worry about it ;)
    @charlotteprice Thank you so much for the bike! :mrgreen: The ones you get with the base game can easily get so boring, so it'll be nice to see townies riding around on something new!
    Don't worry about it ;)
    Lol, this is my fifth post here in a row. I really should just rename this thread "the rant thread" :lol:

Thank you @ZeeGee for the hair! I love it, and I know my sims will as well! :blush:
    Don't worry about it ;)
    You are very welcome :)
    Lol, just realised I forgot to thank @Nomiko13 for the gift! Thank you so much! :smiley:

I saw you actually sent two, and unfortunately only one of them went through on my end so I hope you weren't charged for the second one!
    Don't worry about it ;)
  • Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    I was charged for the second one, but it's okay! Glad at least one sent through! <3

I tried sending the Motaoka (forget how you spell it) dress but it took too long to load three times. Maybe the item is glitched in the store or something (?) Anyways, it's no problem! Always happy to help as best I can! :D
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
    @Nomiko13 Well, that's not okay! I know that I've gotten plenty of messages even when the buy doesn't go through, but that's the first time I've heard that it went through and I didn't get it. I've already contacted EA about the "extra" messages I keep receiving, but I still haven't heard from them (contacted them on the 18th. The page said "we will email you back within 24 hours". It's probably been the longest 24 hours of my life. Why, yes, EA Support does plum :rage:)

Support site is down for me right now, but I'll contact them when it gets back up. You should get your 79 sp back! That's about sixteen hard-earned ads, and I will not let them go to waste! :triumph:
    Don't worry about it ;)
  • Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    @Nomiko13 Well, that's not okay! I know that I've gotten plenty of messages even when the buy doesn't go through, but that's the first time I've heard that it went through and I didn't get it. I've already contacted EA about the "extra" messages I keep receiving, but I still haven't heard from them (contacted them on the 18th. The page said "we will email you back within 24 hours". It's probably been the longest 24 hours of my life. Why, yes, EA Support does plum :rage:)

Support site is down for me right now, but I'll contact them when it gets back up. You should get your 79 sp back! That's about sixteen hard-earned ads, and I will not let them go to waste! :triumph:

Very true. You're right. I accumulated a few points (by luck) from ads that worked (finally). I haven't been getting much ads lately due to Flash being blocked :/ Luckily, I got 5 ads today. But I have a feeling I'll have to come out of pocket for sp soon when I run completely out of them.

And EA support isn't very helpful when it comes to store glitches <.<
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
    Nomiko13 wrote: »
    And EA support isn't very helpful when it comes to store glitches <.<
    @Nomiko13 Or when it comes to support :tongue:
    Don't worry about it ;)
    :mrgreen: I'm so happy! Courtesy of @charlotteprice, I will be getting Pushin' Pedals for free on the DD! :smiley:
    Don't worry about it ;)
    Thank you, @taratownie, for the gifts! They will help me out a lot in my quest to own the Store! :kissing_smiling_eyes:
    Don't worry about it ;)
    :mrgreen: I'm so happy! Courtesy of @charlotteprice, I will be getting Pushin' Pedals for free on the DD! :smiley:

You are very welcome. I love those bikes! Glad you will get it free on DD ;)