Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Creations by masajo** **Villa dei Fiori**

Comments

• masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Thank you very much for your kind and wonderful words @Don_Oello really appreciate your tip about the mailbox :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Foxcote

Modern gothic Victorian style family home created for BnS63 to house a family with three sets of twins. Comprises four double bedrooms, two bathrooms, kitchen, dining and living rooms plus a small basement for storage. Front driveway and porch. Rear garden with fishing pond, bbq, picnic, bonfire and childrens area, all divided by trees :)

Download here

More pics here

dCXzfsQ.png

PlRJ57S.jpg

gynRLuU.jpg

ZkqYGhX.jpg

RTM9U0y.jpg
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,593 Member
    Foxcote is a very pretty gothic Victorian home! @masajo :) Very nice design of the exterior of the home! The towers and the roofing look great! The type of and placement of the windows in the home looks very nice! The brick wall texture gives a nice look to the home. The flowers look very pretty on the edges of the front entry pathway and in the front garden. The fenced car nook looks great! Very nice outdoors areas! Sims will enjoy fishing in the pond and playing on the monkey bars. Nice outdoors dining area for sims to enjoy cooking meals on the grill and eating the food at the picnic table in the outdoors air. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The white colour scheme of the dining room looks very nice! The type of dining seats used looks nice and the patterned wallpaper creates a nice feel for the room when sims are enjoying eating a meal there. The candlelights are nice touches in the room and the yellow flowers picture looks sunny. Very nice windows alcove sitting nook in the room! Sims will enjoy resting there having a drink from the globe bar after their meal. The marble walls in the kitchen looks vey nice. The wall plant is a nice touch of nature there. The black colour scheme of the living room looks very nice. Sims will enjoy resting on the sofas watching tv. Very nice furnishing of the kids and the master bedrooms! The blue and yellow colours of the bedroom walls looks nice and the confetti wall pattern gives a great look to the rooms! The teddy , dragon, panda lamp heart teddy and animal pictures look very cute there! Nice window alcove in the master bedroom where the drawers are placed and the yellow flowers picture looks nice on the bedroom wall . The wallpaper used in the room looks stylishly nice.
    The home is very nice! :)
    Dear @rosemow thank you very much for your beautiful words and kindness, your eye for detail never ceases to amaze me and I'm always very grateful for all you wonderful support :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Simming_SpoonieSimming_Spoonie Posts: 1,923 Member
    How in heckitypie do you do it @masajo?? Foxcote is stunning! I can't get over how much you manage to pack into your homes, and that landscaping is amazing <3
    Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instgram
    Big thank you @FaithofKaela for your generous words, you are way too kind :) Keeping under budget is now instilled in my mind, so most of everything is cheap :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    Wonderful and quirky! I agree with @FaithofKaela . I don't know how you fit so much in on a tight budget! :smiley:
    Thank you so much @StSciurus very kind of you :) It's all down to @BuildnShare they have taught me so much about budgets and getting value for simoleons over the years :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • folalafolala Posts: 307 Member
    wow, amazing job with 'Foxcote'! How did you manage to make it so big & still not compromise on décor and landscaping!?
  • ModerockerModerocker Posts: 159 Member
    Umm these are amazing! <3
    6unzx1t.gif
  • CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    Foxcote is another stunner! Love the Victorian architecture, different roofings and the colours you mixed on the exterior, they give the house a very unique look and set it apart from other Victorians, beautiful work! The landscaping is once again astounding and the cohesiveness of the interiors together with their stylish design and wonderful attention to detail are so amazing. Another winner in my book! B) Already Fav'd on the Gallery!
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Foxcote is a gorgeous Gothic Victorian home! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, looking very old and classy! I love how you incorporated the exposed bricks and wall sidings. The roofing is so spectacular too, especially the coney one. Your landscaping is so very pretty! Your garden is so beautiful! Love the fishing pond you placed and having a driveway is a wonderful idea too! And your interior, so wonderful! I love on how you mixed with dark and bright color scheme! Love the soft color on your dining room. The toddler bedroom from the highest floor is so adorable too!
    I love it! I'm adding this to my faves once if my game finished redownloading as I finally bought a new laptop. :smiley: And best of luck in BnS too! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
    Many thanks for your wonderful words @folala the plants are the cheapest ones enlarged to fill up space :)
    Lovely to see you here @Moderocker thank you very much for your kind and lovely words :)
    A very big thank you for your generous words and valued support @Corwim really appreciate your kindness :)
    Glad you like the roofing @RyeCris16 it was a struggle in places, thank you very much for all your support and beautiful comments :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Nest, Foxcote, Goldeneye , all your latest builds are beautiful but my favourite has to be the art decor house and nest! Beautiful colour combos and decor. Will be adding all of them to my favourites. <3 Getting some simming time soon. Yay! :D
    Big thank you @yanti68 it's always a great joy to read your wonderful words :) It's fantastic you're getting some simming time soon, I'm already looking forward to seeing a fabulous new build from you :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    The Nest is a exterior modern masterpiece with the landscaping blending so well with the over all look of the build. And, the interior is so homey and lovely!
    And, what can I say about Foxcote! Everything! The Victorian look is beautifully done and I love the way you blended different exterior wall covering and roofing. The landscaping looks so natural and organic and well your exteriors never disappoint!

Great job as always :) I can't wait to see what else you come up with!
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

Your beautiful words always bring so much happiness and light @lisa17ann many thanks for all your kindness and support :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Dreamwood

A modern starter using basegame items only suitable for a young family. Comprises two bedrooms (master and a shared child and todder), one bathroom, kitchen, dining and living areas. Landscaped with picnic area at the rear :)

Download here
    More pics here

uymNwKX.png

bdw8gMr.png

wESpG0M.jpg

uW9DiN8.jpg

dvhHVGp.jpg

uzE2H1V.jpg
    Foxcote is simply gorgeous @masajo - so homely and welcoming! And all with just Base Game items again, you truly are the Queen of Base Game Builds ;)
    Thank you very much @FaithofKaela your words are more than generous :) Once the various packs were released I found it very difficult to go back to basegame only so these builds are my personal challenges :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,593 Member
    Dreamwood is a very nice home! :) It is great that it has only base game items. Very nice exterior design of the home! The windows in the dormer and the brick wall texture looks nice. It looks very nice how you have used the fencing for the front porch. Very nice front yard and backyard! The curving footpath to the backyard picnic table looks so nice! The curving front pathway and floral cart looks pretty! The rocks look so nice lining the edges in these areas! . It is great that the Sylvan Glade tree is in the build. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The yellow and brown colour scheme look so very nice , and is sunny! The circles wall pattern looks nice. Very nice corner sofa seats sitting nook for sims to enjoy resting there watching tv. The candles look pretty on the coffee table. The yellow patterned floor rugs in the living and kitchen areas add to the nice look of the home. It looks great how the brown tiling half walls separates off the kitchen area. The corner dining nook is nice for sims to enjoy eating their meals at the table. The yellow colour of the dining and living room seating looks very nice. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The brown and blue colour schemes look very nice. The circles wall pattern looks great on the master bedroom wall. The confetti on the kids room wall looks very pretty! The teddy is cute in the room! The kids will have fun playing with the dollhouse . It looks nice how the floor rugs are placed in the room.
    It is a very nice starter home! :)
    A very big thank you dear @rosemow for your beautiful review, your lovely words are always so cheery and uplifting, I really appreciate all your wonderful kindness and support :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    Great use of wallpaper, @masajo ! It hardly seems like a starter home, because it seems so full of life! :smiley:
    Many thanks you are very kind @StSciurus :) I think the patterned wallpaper reduces the need for expensive wall hangings which is vital in a starter :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    masajo wrote: »
    Many thanks you are very kind @StSciurus :) I think the patterned wallpaper reduces the need for expensive wall hangings which is vital in a starter :)

I completely agree with you @masajo, a great tip!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top