Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Removing EA Eyelashes?

Can anyone tell me how to remove the eyelashes that come with the game? Like just the plain sort of solid fan-like eyelashes they come with? I downloaded all of these pretty 3D lashes and they work great, but the regular EA ones get in the way. How can I remove them?

Comments

• mizuru007mizuru007 Posts: 1,085 Member
    You have to actually pick the eyes without eyelashes in CAS and then mold them into the eyes you want. Annoying as heck (I know what eyelashes you're talking about, btw, and I LOVE having them in my game), but hey.
  • NightmareCandleNightmareCandle Posts: 531 Member
    edited March 2015
    Yep, you have to pick a totally different eye preset to remove them. As someone who is absolutely obsessed with those gorgeous 3D eyelashes, I cry inside about it often.
    The same goes for if you want a cleft chin, certain cheek highlights, etc...I've hated it since demo day 1.
    ► ♦ 8XGb8hl.gif ♦ ◄
  • Ainsley xoAinsley xo Posts: 8 New Member
    edited March 2015
    ohhhh okay! good to know! yeah that's kind of frustrating how they make you do it, but at least there's a workaround! thanks! :smile:
  • nathandodds123nathandodds123 Posts: 2 New Member
    i know this is late but search on google: sclub ea eyelashes removal. it should be on the simsresource.
    these remove the ea eyelashes :smile:
  • GoodywoodGoodywood Posts: 4,615 Member
    i know this is late but search on google: sclub ea eyelashes removal. it should be on the simsresource.
    these remove the ea eyelashes :smile:

@nathandodds123 I don't see that mod for TS4 only TS3.
    PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.
  • nathandodds123nathandodds123 Posts: 2 New Member
    Oops! Sorry!!