Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• JazztizzJazztizz Posts: 627 Member

Thanks so much Rose! I found your dining room challenge just a bit ago and am going to give it a go. Thanks again for your warm welcome! =)
    Find your pack. Love them hard.Because life is short, and sometimes they disappear.Missing Benjamin.Dd9S8jh.gif
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,567 Member
    Jazztizz wrote: »
    Thanks so much Rose! I found your dining room challenge just a bit ago and am going to give it a go. Thanks again for your warm welcome! =)

You're welcome :) I hope that you enjoy designing the dining room! Happy simming :)
  • XxForgetItSimsxXXxForgetItSimsxX Posts: 4 New Member
    Hey, I'm Andy. I go by they/them pronouns :P I found the sims 3 on YouTube when I like 9 years old (don't quote me on that) and begged my mum for months to buy it for me. Eventually she bought me the sims 2 and the next day when I got home from church I installed it on my computer. Then one day my friend got the sims 3 and we played it every time I went to her house (which was everyday as we lived next to each other). Now I only play the sims 4 as my laptop unfortunately doesnt have a slot for discs. I have all the sims 2 expansions and I own the sims 3 base game. Lol I just joined the forums like an hour ago but it's pretty fun so far. I've been trying to find a mod for non binary sims so I can make a simself :lol: Hope everyone has a good day! :heart:
    Hey, I'm Andy. I go by they/them pronouns :P I found the sims 3 on YouTube when I like 9 years old (don't quote me on that) and begged my mum for months to buy it for me. Eventually she bought me the sims 2 and the next day when I got home from church I installed it on my computer. Then one day my friend got the sims 3 and we played it every time I went to her house (which was everyday as we lived next to each other). Now I only play the sims 4 as my laptop unfortunately doesnt have a slot for discs. I have all the sims 2 expansions and I own the sims 3 base game. Lol I just joined the forums like an hour ago but it's pretty fun so far. I've been trying to find a mod for non binary sims so I can make a simself :lol: Hope everyone has a good day! :heart:

Hello @XxForgetItSimsxX :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you first found out about The Sims by seeing it on YouTube, and then that led you to getting Sims 2. It is great that you and your friend enjoyed playing Sims 3 on her computer at her home. It is fun sharing simming experiences and chatting about the sims in our games!
    It is great that you are now playing Sims 4. If you have registered the sims 2 and sims 3 games and packs to your Origin account, you could download digital versions of the game to play on your laptop instead. You wouldn't then need a DVD drive to play the games.
    Happy simming! :)
  • XxForgetItSimsxXXxForgetItSimsxX Posts: 4 New Member
    rosemow wrote: »

It is nice that you first found out about The Sims by seeing it on YouTube, and then that led you to getting Sims 2. It is great that you and your friend enjoyed playing Sims 3 on her computer at her home. It is fun sharing simming experiences and chatting about the sims in our games!
    It is great that you are now playing Sims 4. If you have registered the sims 2 and sims 3 games and packs to your Origin account, you could download digital versions of the game to play on your laptop instead. You wouldn't then need a DVD drive to play the games.

Unfortunately I don't remember the email address to the origin account I originally used. thanks though :smile:

Unfortunately I don't remember the email address to the origin account I originally used. thanks though :smile:

Hello :)
    If you still have the product codes of the games and packs , you can try being in touch with EA Help and they may be able to add the games to your current Origin account.
  • telexscopetelexscope Posts: 17 Member
    Hi there Rosemow! I just got the Sims 4 a few days ago. Do you know of any good cc's? Thank you so much if you do <3
    telexscope wrote: »
    Hi there Rosemow! I just got the Sims 4 a few days ago. Do you know of any good cc's? Thank you so much if you do <3

Hello @telexscope :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is exciting and great that you now have Sims 4! Happy sims 4 simming!
    This is a link to a Sims 4 site that has many helpful guides to playing Sims 4.
    http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com

Mysims4 blog site is a great site to find new cc and mods. They update with new listings each day
    http://mysims4blog.blogspot.com

Mod the sims is great for mods
    http://modthesims.info

This thread contains Maxis Style cc links
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/815146/maxis-style-cc-list

• onehummingbirdonehummingbird Posts: 123 Member
    Hi, everyone! I'm OneHummingbird. I've been playing the Sims since the Sims 2 came out. I've come up with some entertaining families and stories, but my favorite thing to do is build! You can find my lots under the same name (onehummingbird) in Origin. In non-Sim life, I enjoy graphic design, illustration, baking, and writing.
    Hi, everyone! I'm OneHummingbird. I've been playing the Sims since the Sims 2 came out. I've come up with some entertaining families and stories, but my favorite thing to do is build! You can find my lots under the same name (onehummingbird) in Origin. In non-Sim life, I enjoy graphic design, illustration, baking, and writing.

Hello @onehummingbird :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since the release of Sims 2. You would have enjoyed building a wide variety of different types, styles, and themes of homes and community venues over the time. Building is an enjoyable part of simming! It allows us to express our creativity and have fun at the same time! It is nice seeing our created sims living in homes that we have especially designed and built for them.
    Baking is enjoyable also! It is nice trying out new recipes. It is great taste testing the results also!
  • Blaze_BardBlaze_Bard Posts: 93 Member
    Hiya! I've never joined a Sims forum until now, but I discovered the Sims series when my brother got Sims 2, and then I found out that a friend of mine played Sims 2 also. (So did my roommates, actually, but I didn't really play with them much because they were a mean and gossipy little clique.) I also played a bit of Sims 3, but not as much as Sims 2. I only got Sims 4 just last month, right in time for the Toddler update.

Mainly in Sims games I like to make up characters and stories. I also think building is fun, but I didn't do much building in Sims 3 because I was pretty bad at it in Sims 2. I decided to try again in Sims 4, and I found I still have the same tendency to build huge rooms and put all the furniture next to the walls, leaving a too-big open space in the middle of the room. I'm going to have to work on that, because I really do enjoy setting my Sims' stories in places I built myself. I'm still getting the hang of using the Gallery, but I already think it's one of the best things about Sims 4 because I really like the idea of simmers being able to share their Sims and builds with other simmers. It spreads the creativity.

I think it would be fun to livestream video games, including some of my Sims' stories, but most of the gamers I see on the YouTube and the Twitch have good tech and a fast internet connection in order to put out great quality content for their viewers. I, on the other hand, have a 5-year-old computer and slow internets.

Work and grad school usually keep me busy, but I still manage to squeeze in some time to relax and play video games. I also like books and the performing arts.
    "Good night -- even if you don't have a good knight." -- Ace Niles, Space Case
    Blaze_Bard wrote: »
    Hiya! I've never joined a Sims forum until now, but I discovered the Sims series when my brother got Sims 2, and then I found out that a friend of mine played Sims 2 also. (So did my roommates, actually, but I didn't really play with them much because they were a mean and gossipy little clique.) I also played a bit of Sims 3, but not as much as Sims 2. I only got Sims 4 just last month, right in time for the Toddler update.

Mainly in Sims games I like to make up characters and stories. I also think building is fun, but I didn't do much building in Sims 3 because I was pretty bad at it in Sims 2. I decided to try again in Sims 4, and I found I still have the same tendency to build huge rooms and put all the furniture next to the walls, leaving a too-big open space in the middle of the room. I'm going to have to work on that, because I really do enjoy setting my Sims' stories in places I built myself. I'm still getting the hang of using the Gallery, but I already think it's one of the best things about Sims 4 because I really like the idea of simmers being able to share their Sims and builds with other simmers. It spreads the creativity.

I think it would be fun to livestream video games, including some of my Sims' stories, but most of the gamers I see on the YouTube and the Twitch have good tech and a fast internet connection in order to put out great quality content for their viewers. I, on the other hand, have a 5-year-old computer and slow internets.

Work and grad school usually keep me busy, but I still manage to squeeze in some time to relax and play video games. I also like books and the performing arts.

Hello @Blaze_Bard :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you found out about simming when your brother got sims 2. It is great that playing sims 2 then led you on to playing sims 3, and now you have recently got sims 4. Simming is fun! Toddlers are very cute!
    It is enjoyable creating sims and working out background story details for them. In this post in another thread, I have posted links to a number of building guides.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/15579537/#Comment_15579537
    The guides may help you when you are building. The Gallery is great! It is very special seeing the creativity that fellow simmers show through their creations! It is very nice that we can also download their creations and have them in our own games too!
    I hope that your work and studies go as smoothly as possible. Simming is a great opportunity to take a break from real life and all that the day has held, and enjoy having a restful time focusing on our sims and their lives, It helps to calm us and relax our minds.
  • Laughaminute89Laughaminute89 Posts: 15 New Member
    Hi Everyone!

I have been playing The Sims since they first released and it is my only true passion when it comes to video games. I love reading up on building challenges and am hoping with time to ever participate in them. My favorite story in my current Sims 4 game involves a couple who are forever young thanks to the help of the wonderful Cowplant. And I just swapped over all their friends to vampires so they can join in on the fun.

I can't wait to read the adventures from all of my fellow Simmers through this forum and can only imagine where this will take my gaming to next.

Thanks Guys!

And keep it classy.
    Hi Everyone!

I have been playing The Sims since they first released and it is my only true passion when it comes to video games. I love reading up on building challenges and am hoping with time to ever participate in them. My favorite story in my current Sims 4 game involves a couple who are forever young thanks to the help of the wonderful Cowplant. And I just swapped over all their friends to vampires so they can join in on the fun.

I can't wait to read the adventures from all of my fellow Simmers through this forum and can only imagine where this will take my gaming to next.

Thanks Guys!

And keep it classy.

Hello @Laughaminute89 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since the release of the original sims 1. You would have enjoyed spending many fun simming hours over the time creating sims , building homes and venues. and playing the game!
    I hope that you will soon join in the building challenges. It is enjoyable seeing the entries that simmers create for the various building themes!
    It is great that you are enjoying having vampires in your game ! The cowplant is a very unique plant and feature in the game!
  • EdwoiridoEdwoirido Posts: 7 New Member
    Hello, everyone!

I've played the sims 1 and the sims 4, but I've not seen the sims 2 or 3. I've only had the sims 4 since Christmas, and I'm completely addicted. I'm really hoping to drive forward my idea of a 'creator mode,' a bit like the one in the sims 1, only more advanced. One idea is the ability to edit hair/clothing lengths, (there should be a minimum to this, obviously.)

Hopefully everyone likes the idea - I need to be a proper member first though :blush:

Happy Simming! :wink:
    By the way, I forgot to introduce myself :cookie:

I'm Vynea, and while not playing the sims, I like making music, (more like irritating noise :wink:): soundcloud.com/vynea-of-norandell
    (I can't post this as a link yet :scream:)

I also like cookies :cookie::blush:

Edwoirido wrote: »
    Hello, everyone!

I've played the sims 1 and the sims 4, but I've not seen the sims 2 or 3. I've only had the sims 4 since Christmas, and I'm completely addicted. I'm really hoping to drive forward my idea of a 'creator mode,' a bit like the one in the sims 1, only more advanced. One idea is the ability to edit hair/clothing lengths, (there should be a minimum to this, obviously.)

Hopefully everyone likes the idea - I need to be a proper member first though :blush:

Hello @Edwoirido :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 1 and are now enjoying playing Sims 4. Sims 4 was a very special Christmas gift to receive, that you will continue to enjoy playing throughout the whole year!
    When you become a full member, you will be able to post your ideas on a new thread in the Sims 4 Ideas section of the forums.
    Hello, everyone!

It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 1 and are now enjoying playing Sims 4. Sims 4 was a very special Christmas gift to receive, that you will continue to enjoy playing throughout the whole year!
    When you become a full member, you will be able to post your ideas on a new thread in the Sims 4 Ideas section of the forums.

Thanks! You're so kind for helping me =)
    Hello, everyone!

Thanks! You're so kind for helping me =)

You're welcome :)
  • simmerlilly87simmerlilly87 Posts: 195 Member
    Hi everyone! I'm Lilly aka Simmerlilly87. I've enjoyed playing the Sims since Sims 2 came out. Though, for Sims 2 & 3 I have a different account since it wouldn't let me purchase Sims 4 on it I had to create this one when it came out. I love the Sims games and they have have gotten me through a lot of tough times. I used to stream The Sims 3 & 4 on twitch and plan on doing it again soon. I never really used to post my creations in the Sims but recently I've decided to. So far I've made a few sims & houses under 20k all cc free. My gallery id is the same as this: SimmerLilly87.

I love to listen to music and just play around with my dog. I work in the middle of the night so I usually have quite a bit of free time on my hands to play The Sims. I can't wait to make a bunch of friends on here and I hope you are all having a great day/night. :)
    Origin Id: SimmerLilly87
    My Showcase Thread
    My Gallery: SimmerLilly87
    96rsyJ5.jpg
    Hi everyone! I'm Lilly aka Simmerlilly87. I've enjoyed playing the Sims since Sims 2 came out. Though, for Sims 2 & 3 I have a different account since it wouldn't let me purchase Sims 4 on it I had to create this one when it came out. I love the Sims games and they have have gotten me through a lot of tough times. I used to stream The Sims 3 & 4 on twitch and plan on doing it again soon. I never really used to post my creations in the Sims but recently I've decided to. So far I've made a few sims & houses under 20k all cc free. My gallery id is the same as this: SimmerLilly87.

I love to listen to music and just play around with my dog. I work in the middle of the night so I usually have quite a bit of free time on my hands to play The Sims. I can't wait to make a bunch of friends on here and I hope you are all having a great day/night. :)

Hello @simmerlilly87 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since the release of Sims 2. Simming is a great way of taking a break from real life and all that our days and life is holding. It can help us endure through times of pain, distress or pressures, Simming doesn't take them away but allows us a way to help focus on something else for a little while , and that helps our mind and body.
    It is great that you are planning to stream your game play again! Simmers will enjoy watching it. It is nice that you are uploading and sharing your creations through the Gallery. Simmers would enjoy having your creations in their game, It is a special touch of yourself that is now in another simmer's game.
    It is great that you are able to do simming overnight due to your work. I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the threads, and enjoy making new simming friends.

Hello @simmerlilly87

Welcome to the forums! I've not used the forums much, as you can tell, but they are a great place to meet fellow simmers and promote your gameplay videos. One thing I didn't realise about the sims 4 was that sims won't go to work unless you are playing their household. I thought that I could run more than one household at a time... I was wrong :cry:

Anyways, I hope you like it here! I certainly do!

Happy Simming everyone! :wink:

Hello @simmerlilly87

Welcome to the forums! I've not used the forums much, as you can tell, but they are a great place to meet fellow simmers and promote your gameplay videos. One thing I didn't realise about the sims 4 was that sims won't go to work unless you are playing their household. I thought that I could run more than one household at a time... I was wrong :cry:

Anyways, I hope you like it here! I certainly do!

Happy Simming everyone! :wink:

Hello
    You are able to rotate between households. This is a guide to rotational play
    http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/tutorials/rotational-play.php
  • simmerlilly87simmerlilly87 Posts: 195 Member

It is nice that you have been simming since the release of Sims 2. Simming is a great way of taking a break from real life and all that our days and life is holding. It can help us endure through times of pain, distress or pressures, Simming doesn't take them away but allows us a way to help focus on something else for a little while , and that helps our mind and body.
    It is great that you are planning to stream your game play again! Simmers will enjoy watching it. It is nice that you are uploading and sharing your creations through the Gallery. Simmers would enjoy having your creations in their game, It is a special touch of yourself that is now in another simmer's game.
    It is great that you are able to do simming overnight due to your work. I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the threads, and enjoy making new simming friends.

Hi @rosemow thank you so much for the warm welcome! I hope to be uploading lots/sims quite often once I get the hang of it again lol. How is everyone doing? Hope you are all well. :)
    Origin Id: SimmerLilly87
    My Showcase Thread
    My Gallery: SimmerLilly87
    96rsyJ5.jpg

Hi @rosemow thank you so much for the warm welcome! I hope to be uploading lots/sims quite often once I get the hang of it again lol. How is everyone doing? Hope you are all well. :)

Hello
    You're welcome :) I hope that you have a very nice new week.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top