Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• Pipersfun2Pipersfun2 Posts: 710 Member
    BreeMiles wrote: »
    Pipersfun2 wrote: »
    I am truly sorry to say this, please cancel my John Neetles. I found someone who made him for me. Thank you. No hard feels, just wish I knew what happened.

No hard feelings taken dear. I think our sectary is still trying to get in touch with @calmorezoo

Hi! I am. I'm so sorry this happened! @calmorezoo still hasn't answered my emails, so I'm a bit worried. I'm glad you were able to get him made. Again, my apologies.

No problem, I am also now worried that you haven't heard, Please let me know when you find out. I have seen all of the incredible work all of you do. I'll probley be back. HUGS
    while we are playing them,WHO IS PLAYING US?
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Wonderful and beautiful new buildings you made, dear @romagi1 and dear @soocoolsim !
    <3<3<3
  • villebro30villebro30 Posts: 276 Member
    Username: villebro30
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 4
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank):
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? Get to Work, Outdoor Retreat, and Cool Kitchen Stuff
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?
    Lot size (dimensions): 50x50
    Lot traits (Sims 4): Homey, Science Lair, and Convivial
    Number of bedrooms: 5
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? 2 master suites, teen bedroom, child bedroom, and toddler bedroom each with room for two beds
    Number of bathrooms: 2 on the master bedrooms and at least 2 more full baths
    Favorite color schemes:
    Colors you dislike: anything really neon or flashy
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? unfurnished please except for something to point out what each room is supposed to be
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used?
    Please list the Store content that can be used:
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used (Sims 3):
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Oasis Springs
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? If possible, I would like a mausoleum type area (it can be in a basement), but I don’t want it accessible to Sims. I would like the ghosts to be able to roam though. I would also like a room for skilling in.
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? Not unless they have questions
    Additional instructions? I would like room outside for the rocket ship and observatory, as well as open space for a future garden, please.

Thanks in advance!
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    BreeMiles wrote: »
    I am truly sorry to say this, please cancel my John Neetles. I found someone who made him for me. Thank you. No hard feels, just wish I knew what happened.

No hard feelings taken dear. I think our sectary is still trying to get in touch with @calmorezoo

Hi! I am. I'm so sorry this happened! @calmorezoo still hasn't answered my emails, so I'm a bit worried. I'm glad you were able to get him made. Again, my apologies.

No problem, I am also now worried that you haven't heard, Please let me know when you find out. I have seen all of the incredible work all of you do. I'll probley be back. HUGS

Thank you so much for your understanding. I'd love to have a second chance. I'll let you know when I do hear from her. <3
    SLpPUp.png
    Hi @villebro30! Good to see you again. I've added your request to our list. Please let me know if you have any questions. :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    edited February 2017
    :#:# Whoops
    edited February 2017
    Sorry double post.......... :|:o:*
    edited February 2017
    Claim this one thanks

Date: January 19, 2017
    Username: jlwatkins1848
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: English Great House with a History for Windenburg, Sims 4
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

please go to http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/643860/glenkarris-thread-for-d-n-a-builds#latest for contact
    Glenkarri wrote: »
    Claim this one thanks

Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

please go to http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/643860/glenkarris-thread-for-d-n-a-builds#latest for contact

Thank you!! :) I know that @jlwatkins1848 has been really excited for this. <3
    SLpPUp.png
  • jlwatkins1848jlwatkins1848 Posts: 65 Member
    Glenkarri wrote: »
    Claim this one thanks

Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Thank you!! :) I know that @jlwatkins1848 has been really excited for this. <3

Indubitably! :D
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @Glenkarri , Can't wait to see your creation of the English Great House, I'm sure it will be "great" lol.
  • MorakaiMorakai Posts: 3,806 Member
    Community Lot Request Form

Username: Morakai
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 3
    Type of lot (laundromat, club, library, park, etc.): Sim ownable Restaurant
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All but Sweet Treats
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? KP
    Lot size (dimensions): 40x40
    Lot traits (Sims 4):
    Public restrooms? Yes
    Favorite color schemes: Eclectic
    Colors you dislike: Orange, pastels, orange based yellows
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? That would be wonderful!
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? If provide a link
    Please list the Store content that can be used: Just about everything
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used (Sims 3): no
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Moonlight falls or Lucky palms
    Link to specific building or plan:
    Special requirements (subway, parking, registers, etc.)? Would like to have a place that is part restaurant, part bar. Can go either contemporary with jewel tone accents, or go quirky neighborhood diner that has been there forever. Can use red as the main accent, and would like wood. Not full country, but like Flo's Diner meets Cheers. Would like a few bar games, and conversation area in the bar part. Would prefer tables over booths in the restaurant, and nothing too elaborate. Have found that if there isn't enough room the sims walk in the oddest paths to get to their seats. Would like one that could be run by 1 person, as she will be working the bar while it is open.

Is communication required before the builder begins work? Only if would like to have more ideas about what is wanted.
    Additional instructions? I know I have placed 2 ideas, but to be honest, I could go either way. I trust all the builders here, but socoolsim has made me like her contemporary house, so would love to see that in a venue setting. Would like to give options, though, for anyone who is interested. Would love to see if can make a living running a restaurant.
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Madam Secretary, I would claim this one.

Date: February 17, 2017
    Username: blair2396
    Page: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/15563543/#Comment_15563543
    Description: Custom Home for Sims 3
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@blair2396, I have some pics and questions here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/11584133/#Comment_11584133

• AuronoiChieftainAuronoiChieftain Posts: 362 Member
    Sorry if this is late, But thank you very much for the Beautiful House Bree!
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    @blair2396, The Blair is ready!

A real life home. Unfurnished and ready for you to design for your sim! Split level entry, open floor plan, 3 or 4 bedrooms, 3 bath, laundry, deck and 2 or 3 car garage. DNA request for blair2396 ~ by romagi ~ Enjoy!

Download: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9053006

roof_up_original.jpg

l0wu_original.jpg

l1wu_original.jpg

• blair2396blair2396 Posts: 336 Member
    @romagi1 thank you! I posted in your thread but wanted to post here too! I am so excited to get in game and furnish this!
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @romagi1, Blair's house looks great, you did a wonderful job on her split level! Have fun with the decorating @blair2396 :smiley:
    Looks wonderful Romagi1, I am sure blair2396 will enjoy finishing it. ;)
    edited February 2017
    Sorry if this is late, But thank you very much for the Beautiful House Bree!

Thank you so much for the appreciation! <3 It's always wonderful to know that the build worked just like you wanted it to. :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Love the shell, Rox! It's just like the pic! Thanks for the claim, and the completion. <3
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    edited March 2017
    I've already had a house built a short while back for DNA (And I love, love, love it!) but it's a bit more large and pricey than what I have a need for now. Is it okay to request a new build?

I'll go ahead and fill out the form, and if it's not okay, just let me know and I'll edit and remove my request.

Username: ChelleJo

Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 3

Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): What fits in Lucky Palm architect (I think that is more towards modern)

Which EPs and SPs do you have? ALL

If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Limited

Lot size (dimensions): No large than 40 x 40

Lot traits (Sims 4):

Number of bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? Main bedroom, masculine. Single father into the sports career.

Number of bathrooms: At least 2

Favorite color schemes: Open to anything that will fit into Lucky Palm

Colors you dislike:

Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes, please.

Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Yes

Please list the Store content that can be used: I have all Store Content, so go crazy

Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used (Sims 3): Don't have these, though.

If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Lucky Palm

Link to specific house or plan: Don't have one. Prefer single story, but I'm not dead set against two stories if it fits the architect.

Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Would like a pool, deck/grill outdoor area, and hot tub, if budget allows.

Is communication required before the builder begins work? I'd like a general idea of what the builder is thinking, but I am very pleased with my last build and don't foresee being displeased this go around. As long as my build needs are met (location, budget, and architect to fit Lucky Palm) I really am open to whatever the creator comes up with.

Additional instructions? Please keep the budget on this no more than 150,000 125,000. It can be less, that is fine, as long as it doesn't go over 125K.

Thank you. :)

I hope it's okay, I edited the budget to 125,000. My family didn't have as much as I thought.
    Post edited by ChelleJo on
    p8L4V6v.png