Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can you show me your super DULL sims 3 pics? ;)

Comments

• Options
    RevanRevan Posts: 127 Member
    edited February 2017
    Recently I've been wanting to play TS3 again, and when I saw all those lovely pictures in this thread I felt really inspired to think of an interesting little story and act it out in the game! So, I've just created a new family and moved them to Bridgeport. Here they are:

12vP69o

From left to right: Scarlett Grady, Chloe Grady and Julian Myers. Chloe and Julian have been together since their sophomore year in high school and of course they've been inseparable ever since. Actually, they've been engaged for quite some time now and decided that they want to experience the life in a big city, thus moving from the quiet suburbs to the bustling city. Chloe's sister Scarlett, who wants to be a movie star, more or less invited herself to come live with Chloe and Julian, even though she can't stand Julian (the feeling's mutual, by the way ;D). However, she believes that moving to Bridgeport will help her fueling her career plans. Chloe is concerned about living with her sister and her fiancée because the knows how much they dislike each other. However, at the same time she's also very excited to finally leave behind the suburbs for good and pursue her career in the music industry. Julian, on the other hand, is still quite indecisive regarding his future...all he knows is that he wants to marry Chloe and be with her. So...I guess we'll just have to wait and see what the future actually holds in store for him. ;D

zCBTNA0

Here's another picture of the three. I've used some CC and pose packs, but no custom sliders. I think all three of them turned out alright. ^^

Edit: The pictures don't show up for me, so here's a link to both pictures: http://imgur.com/a/oMvRB
    "Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?"

• Options
    HappySimmer3HappySimmer3 Posts: 6,699 Member
    edited February 2017
    Revan wrote: »
    Recently I've been wanting to play TS3 again, and when I saw all those lovely pictures in this thread I felt really inspired to think of an interesting little story and act it out in the game! So, I've just created a new family and moved them to Bridgeport. Here they are:

12vP69o

From left to right: Scarlett Grady, Chloe Grady and Julian Myers. Chloe and Julian have been together since their sophomore year in high school and of course they've been inseparable ever since. Actually, they've been engaged for quite some time now and decided that they want to experience the life in a big city, thus moving from the quiet suburbs to the bustling city. Chloe's sister Scarlett, who wants to be a movie star, more or less invited herself to come live with Chloe and Julian, even though she can't stand Julian (the feeling's mutual, by the way ;D). However, she believes that moving to Bridgeport will help her fueling her career plans. Chloe is concerned about living with her sister and her fiancée because the knows how much they dislike each other. However, at the same time she's also very excited to finally leave behind the suburbs for good and pursue her career in the music industry. Julian, on the other hand, is still quite indecisive regarding his future...all he knows is that he wants to marry Chloe and be with her. So...I guess we'll just have to wait and see what the future actually holds in store for him. ;D

zCBTNA0

Here's another picture of the three. I've used some CC and pose packs, but no custom sliders. I think all three of them turned out alright. ^^

Edit: The pictures don't show up for me, so here's a link to both pictures: http://imgur.com/a/oMvRB

Very nice!

Love all the screenshots, everyone. I love this thread!

@CravenLestat there are actually 6 females and 6 males. The guys were just hogging the pool. :D
    The Sims 30695923002_cffaca4078_t.jpg

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?!
  • Options
    dorcsyfuldorcsyful Posts: 851 Member
    Just a flying deer:
    C7wVU0p.jpg

Wild horses:
    7qrRZbp.jpg

And a super dull night in Aurora Skies:
    RCllcgF.jpg

And a random, extremely detailed bush:
    lKRE5cU.jpg
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    @CravenLestat Still love that pattern!! And expecially the first two pictures are gorgeous.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @JoAnne65 Thank you go get her <3 ,just toss on the India Store Set hair.Beautiful premade.

:love:

http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Sarah_Dolan

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    xitneverendssxitneverendss Posts: 1,772 Member

I feel like this must be a glitch? lol
    ZdgEkfZ.jpg
  • Options
    mycami21mycami21 Posts: 752 Member
    Here are a few uninteresting pics from the Clue mansion (Boddy Mansion) I built.

The Ballroom
    32068066160_6ca93bcb8c.jpg

Billiard Room
    32068054880_527d9cafb0.jpg

Secret Tunnels
    32431384225_eca82a3b8d.jpg

Study
    32310546601_e9970d5ef9.jpg

Hall
    32406039646_034475c441.jpg

Conservatory
    32500198516_b7f5f956e3_c.jpg
    Daily Deal Thread
    What Happened in your game today? 1000 plus pages strong.

Pictures and descriptions of the Clue characters and of Boddy mansion I created can be found here

Stephen and Sakura's Werewolf/building challenge

My Studio
  • Options
    GlimmeringsGlimmerings Posts: 143 Member
    edited February 2017
    Nevermind :D
    Post edited by Glimmerings on
  • Options
    Odonata68Odonata68 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Great pics everyone!!! <3 I'm loving this thread!
    I'm partial to the scenery pics, but I must say the sims in this thread look like so much fun!
    @Surreal I laughed out loud when I saw the sim in your last pic. Her face! :D And I love your "dark fairy" guy. He looks interesting. ;)

I have pics from my dull game in Dragon Valley:
    Getting caught in a summer rain shower:
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Dull views
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Dull critters:
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Mourning the passing of a pet
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Dull date:
    In the pic below, he was beating her at shuffleboard. The look on her face says it all! You can see his face in the mirror. To me he's saying "Heh heh, I'm just going to be over here. Don't hurt me!" :D
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Showing off mad skate skills
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    I think these two are a little competitive
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Now this is how an eating contest is supposed to go