Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• PrincessSimcessPrincessSimcess Posts: 917 Member
    Thanks, rosemow!
    Lift up your head, princess. If not, the crown falls.
    35532344976_d8721ca725_z_d.jpg

• Sims4KnowledgeSims4Knowledge Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi! I am very new to these forums and find them very helpful in times of need. I love the Sims, and constantly play it in my spare time. I like dogs and cats, art and meeting new people, which I hope to do on this website. :)
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Hi! I am very new to these forums and find them very helpful in times of need. I love the Sims, and constantly play it in my spare time. I like dogs and cats, art and meeting new people, which I hope to do on this website. :)

Hello @Sims4Knowledge :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you like dogs and cats. When we have them as pets, they are special animal members of our family and we can have many enjoyable times playing with them and taking dogs for walks.
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads, and enjoy posting about your simming experiences.
    Happy simming! :)
  • AvataritAvatarit Posts: 836 Member
    Hi everyone:)
    I'm new here (in the forums) and The Sims in general are relatively new to me. I started to play in April/2016, it was when I just graduated university and was looking for a job, so I had a lot of free time then. Originally I was looking for some game/application in which I could "build" stuff. so I got to the sims kind of accidently, only later I found out all the real fun in the game. kind of reminds me my childhood, when I was playing with dolls and make all these stories:)
    Currently I only have Sims 3 (love it!) but have a lot of content already. I have 6(?) expansion packs and I'm sort of addicted to custom content:).
    [By the way English is not my native language, I thought writing in the forums could help me practice, so sorry if I have mistakes..]
    I'm new here (in the forums) and The Sims in general are relatively new to me. I started to play in April/2016, it was when I just graduated university and was looking for a job, so I had a lot of free time then. Originally I was looking for some game/application in which I could "build" stuff. so I got to the sims kind of accidently, only later I found out all the real fun in the game. kind of reminds me my childhood, when I was playing with dolls and make all these stories:)
    Currently I only have Sims 3 (love it!) but have a lot of content already. I have 6(?) expansion packs and I'm sort of addicted to custom content:).
    [By the way English is not my native language, I thought writing in the forums could help me practice, so sorry if I have mistakes..]

Hello @Avatarit :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming in April last year after graduating from university. Congratulations on your graduation! That is great! I hope that you have been able to find a job. It is nice that you are enjoying all the various features of simming. It is enjoyable creating sims, building homes and venues, and then seeing our sims living their lives in the sims worlds!
    It is great that you own 6 Sims 3 expansion packs. They add looks of fun and enjoyable activities and features to the games. and great new worlds for our sims to enjoy living in.
    Please don't be concerned about your writing. Your English writing is great. There are many simmers on the forums who are not native English speakers. It is great that we all share enjoyment together in simming!
  • AvataritAvatarit Posts: 836 Member
    rosemow wrote: »

It is nice that you started simming in April last year after graduating from university. Congratulations on your graduation! That is great! I hope that you have been able to find a job. It is nice that you are enjoying all the various features of simming. It is enjoyable creating sims, building homes and venues, and then seeing our sims living their lives in the sims worlds!
    It is great that you own 6 Sims 3 expansion packs. They add looks of fun and enjoyable activities and features to the games. and great new worlds for our sims to enjoy living in.
    Please don't be concerned about your writing. Your English writing is great. There are many simmers on the forums who are not native English speakers. It is great that we all share enjoyment together in simming!

Thanks!!! :blush:
    (and yes, I did find a job, didn't have much time to search with all the simming... no I'm just kidding:) but seriously I find The Sims a great way to clear my head now after work).
    rosemow wrote: »

Thanks!!! :blush:
    (and yes, I did find a job, didn't have much time to search with all the simming... no I'm just kidding:) but seriously I find The Sims a great way to clear my head now after work).

You're welcome :) It is great that you found a job! Simming is a great way to relax and take a break from all that the day has held.
  • Alyssa4LifeAlyssa4Life Posts: 633 Member
    Hello! I am Alyssa4Life! So, how are you supposed to paste images in the box, cause it wont show up for me.
    Alyssa! Stay determined!
    Hello! I am Alyssa4Life! So, how are you supposed to paste images in the box, cause it wont show up for me.

Hello @Alyssa4Life :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    You need to have 50 points and 30 posts before you can become a full member and can then post pictures, have a signature, edit posts , post links and change your profile picture.This thread explains about it.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/770609/member-or-new-member-everything-you-need-to-know
    When you are a full member you can then post pictures.
  • Alyssa4LifeAlyssa4Life Posts: 633 Member
    Ok then.....Thanks for telling me!
    Alyssa! Stay determined!
  • RitensRitens Posts: 68 Member
    Ooh! Hello! I'm ritens. I've known of the sims since I was a small child myself. I watched my father and older brother play the first game but never dared to try it myself. Same happened with the second and third. Watching people play was fun (and I could eat their snacks while they were too busy saving their sims from disasters). Sims 4 is the first game I tried out myself and I absolutely love it. Bought it last year, in spring, and it's helped me get my creative juices flowing. When I'm not playing the sims.. I... I'm drawing the sims. Townies, my own sims & situations that have happened in the game. It's fun.
    Ritens wrote: »
    Ooh! Hello! I'm ritens. I've known of the sims since I was a small child myself. I watched my father and older brother play the first game but never dared to try it myself. Same happened with the second and third. Watching people play was fun (and I could eat their snacks while they were too busy saving their sims from disasters). Sims 4 is the first game I tried out myself and I absolutely love it. Bought it last year, in spring, and it's helped me get my creative juices flowing. When I'm not playing the sims.. I... I'm drawing the sims. Townies, my own sims & situations that have happened in the game. It's fun.

Hello @Ritens :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums !
    It is nice that you enjoyed watching your Dad and brother playing the original sims 1 and then sims 2 and 3. You would have learnt quite a lot from watching them playing , even whilst not playing yourself. It is great that you now own Sims 4 and are enjoying playing it yourself! It is a great way of expressing our creativity and having fun at the same time!
    It is great that you enjoy drawing sims as well. I will look forward to seeing your drawings if you would like to post them in Artist Haven section when you are a full member.
  • SimmChoolySimmChooly Posts: 93 Member
    So glad I found the Sims forum... who knew so many others loved and obsessed over the sims like me!?! I started up a youtube channel for fun, but it is developing into something so much more. Love doing the challenges and "meeting" all my fellow simmers.

If only we could do a multi player on sims live or something :) .

Anyways, I am SimmChooly, I have been playing sims since the beginning of time (lol). I truly miss Castaway and The Urbz, wish they were compatible with my xbox one. Currently playing Sims 4 and doing a lot of building lately.

Nice to "meet" everyone!
    SimmChooly wrote: »
    So glad I found the Sims forum... who knew so many others loved and obsessed over the sims like me!?! I started up a youtube channel for fun, but it is developing into something so much more. Love doing the challenges and "meeting" all my fellow simmers.

If only we could do a multi player on sims live or something :) .

Anyways, I am SimmChooly, I have been playing sims since the beginning of time (lol). I truly miss Castaway and The Urbz, wish they were compatible with my xbox one. Currently playing Sims 4 and doing a lot of building lately.

Nice to "meet" everyone!

Hello @SimmChooly :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is special that you have a simming YouTube channel! Simmers would enjoy watching videos of your sims in your game.
    It is great that you have enjoyed simming on the console versions and now are playing Sims on the computer. Building is a very enjoyable part of simming! It is fun bringing our design ideas into sims game form! It is nice having our sims visit venues we have built.
  • Bosselady11711Bosselady11711 Posts: 53 Member
    Hi everyone! I'm Bosselady. I started with the original Sims about 15 years ago and played through Sims 3. I took a 5 year break, and now I'm back to see how I like Sims 4. It seems to be okay, but I already miss some build stuff from Sims 3 - like staircases with platforms, and garages. And about the "Gallery" and this "forum" ... whatever happened to that place where we actually had our own pages and could showcase our stuff there? The gallery just isn't the same! Whenever someone likes one of my lots, or downloads a lot, I can't see who they are or visit their page to see if I like their stuff. Ugh.
    @Bosselady11711 is on twitter. Follow today!
    Hi everyone! I'm Bosselady. I started with the original Sims about 15 years ago and played through Sims 3. I took a 5 year break, and now I'm back to see how I like Sims 4. It seems to be okay, but I already miss some build stuff from Sims 3 - like staircases with platforms, and garages. And about the "Gallery" and this "forum" ... whatever happened to that place where we actually had our own pages and could showcase our stuff there? The gallery just isn't the same! Whenever someone likes one of my lots, or downloads a lot, I can't see who they are or visit their page to see if I like their stuff. Ugh.

Hello @Bosselady11711 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you first started simming by playing the original Sims 1, and that led you onto to playing sims 2 and 3. Welcome back to simming and playing Sims 4!
    On the Gallery, simmers can make comments about your creations. There is also an activity wall in these forums where you could post a picture of your latest creation, and post a link to where it is located on the website version of the Gallery. The link to the website gallery version is https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery.
  • LoriTSpLoriTSp Posts: 451 Member
    Hello everyone! I'm LoriTSp. I started with playing Sims 2, took a bit of a break to get married and have a baby. Once Sims 3 came out, I started back playing with a gusto, I have nearly all the expansion packs for Sims 3, definitely enjoyed Sims 3. I took another break, this time to leave my husband and move into my own place with my son (who is also an avid Simmer!). Now I have Sims 4 and I am thoroughly enjoying it, especially the new addition of Vampires. I also dabble with building and have a few lots on the gallery.
    LoriTSp wrote: »
    Hello everyone! I'm LoriTSp. I started with playing Sims 2, took a bit of a break to get married and have a baby. Once Sims 3 came out, I started back playing with a gusto, I have nearly all the expansion packs for Sims 3, definitely enjoyed Sims 3. I took another break, this time to leave my husband and move into my own place with my son (who is also an avid Simmer!). Now I have Sims 4 and I am thoroughly enjoying it, especially the new addition of Vampires. I also dabble with building and have a few lots on the gallery.

Hello @LoriTSp :)
    It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you first started simming by playing Sims 2, then after a break returned back to simming when Sims 3 was released. It is great that you own nearly all the Sims 3 expansion packs! They add many enjoyable features and activities , great build/buy mode and cas items , and a variety of different worlds for our sims to enjoy living in!
    It is great that your son is a simmer also! You would enjoy talking together about The Sims and the sims in your games!
    The vampires pack is great! It is different playing as a vampire sim! It is nice that you enjoy building and have shared your lots on the gallery. Simmers will enjoy downloading your builds and have them in their games. It is enjoyable exprsssing our creativity as we design, build, furnish and landscape our builds!
  • LePanderpLePanderp Posts: 36 Member
    Hello Simmers,

LePanderp here. I've been playing TS franchise on and off since it was created and I've really enjoyed seeing the different ways it has grown. I get torn between actually playing the game or just spending hours building things. I've only recently paid attention and discovered that I can upload creations, so I've recently started doing that on TS4. I have successfully collected all of the expansions and whatnot for TS3 and TS4 and I'm just now getting into mods, so let me know if you have a suggestion for good ones!
    LePanderp wrote: »
    Hello Simmers,

LePanderp here. I've been playing TS franchise on and off since it was created and I've really enjoyed seeing the different ways it has grown. I get torn between actually playing the game or just spending hours buuilding things. I've only recently paid attention and discovered that I can upload creations, so I've recently started doing that on TS4. I have successfully collected all of the expansions and whatnot for TS3 and TS4 and I'm just now getting into mods, so let me know if you have a suggestion for good ones!

Hello @LePanderp :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been playing the Sims since it's original release. Simming is fun! It is great that we can enjoy many different aspects of simming, from building homes and venues, to creating sims, and playing the sims in our games. It is great that you have been sharing your creations on the Gallery. It is special and nice that what you have created is being used in another simmers game.
    Mysims 4 blog is a great place to find new cc/mods ! They update with new posts each day.
    http://mysims4blog.blogspot.com

• Mistress_LuxaMistress_Luxa Posts: 62 Member
    I still can't believe the sims is 17 years old! I swear it was just yesterday that I picked up the sims 2 and fell in love
    funny-cat-gif-2.gif
    I still can't believe the sims is 17 years old! I swear it was just yesterday that I picked up the sims 2 and fell in love

Hello @Mistress_Luxa :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!

Happy 17th anniversary to the Sims!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 2. You would have enjoyed spending many fun and happy hours simming, creating, building and playing ever since!
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads, and learn new helpful tips about playing the game.
  • AStrawberrySlushAStrawberrySlush Posts: 57 Member
    Since I can't yet make a post, I shall ask on this one. I'm looking to get either a game or stuff pack to add onto my game. I am not sure which one to get! Any suggestions? Maybe your guy's top 3 picks? Pros/Cons.
    Origin ID:
    AStrawberrySlush

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top