March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Need Help With MC Command Center? Ask *HERE*! **INACTIVE THREAD**

Comments

• friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Did I mention I'm not too awake, yet, here? LOL!!
    lol

i was like that yesterday. i wake up at 6 to get enouh coffe before mom picks e up at 11 for work . ther are days i get coffee everywhere because my eyes don't open.
  • egwarhammeregwarhammer Posts: 5,752 Member
    Pepsi goin' in, here. As fast as I can drink it. C'mon, caffeine! :smiley:

Okay, I quit with the silly. Have a great night/day, gang! :smile:
  • BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,694 Member
    edited February 2017
    ...BTW... @Bonxie can I share that spreadsheet you made, here? Or, would you? It's your thing, IMO YOU should be the one to turn it loose... but it's awesome enough that unless you say NO, if you don't post it, I will. ;) I almost just did, but, decided to ask, first. <3...

Sure! Of course you can. Go ahead!

Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
  • DenimjoDenimjo Posts: 213 Member
    edited February 2017
    What are you trying to do, exactly? The Sim Pregnancy submenu gives you a lot of options for "birth result manipulation"... we can probably get to what you want, I just need more details... and maybe a little more wake up time. Just crawled out of bed again a few minutes ago. Little fuzzy still. ;)

I just want to alter the base odds to something like 94% chance for singles, 5% chance for twins, 1% chance for triplets. Naturally things like the Fertility trait and Ley Line lot trait would alter these but those are situation-dependant, and I would like to change the odds for every sim. I'm getting far too many multiple births in my game; it makes the appearance of them less special and more irritating.
    Post edited by Denimjo on
    Zl8Iuk9.jpg
  • BloudwedBloudwed Posts: 463 Member
    Denimjo wrote: »

I just want to alter the base odds to something like 94% chance for singles, 5% change for twins, 1% chance for triplets. Naturally things like the Fertility trait and Ley Line lot trait would alter these, but those are situation-dependant, and I would like to change the odds for every sim. I'm getting far too many multiple births in my game, and it makes the appearance of them less special and more irritating.

Would love that too!

AMB.jpg
    Bonxie wrote: »
    ...BTW... @Bonxie can I share that spreadsheet you made, here? Or, would you? It's your thing, IMO YOU should be the one to turn it loose... but it's awesome enough that unless you say NO, if you don't post it, I will. ;) I almost just did, but, decided to ask, first. <3...

Sure! Of course you can. Go ahead!

Guys, if you liked those MC paths I put up as a text file, you'll LOVE this spreadsheet @Bonxie built from it.

Pretty awesome stuff. If she was in the US, I'd be saying "Bonxie for President!" (Well, maybe not... I LIKE her! Haha!) (That's a job I might not wish on my worst enemy... :p )

https://1drv.ms/f/s!Ak-WdR-6Jvn6giFHS0spFRSTPfUp
    Jasmine Holiday is working my last nerve *already* this morning. I have FOUR. Two I can see, maybe... but FOUR???

My comment on MTS:

This is going to be a long week.

(I don't like Jasmine, she's *always* given me problems.) :p
  • ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    edited February 2017
    ****IGNORE , I found my issue and had to slap myself for it :blush: ******************

So the only game mods that I currently have are

v44feq.jpg

And for some reason the past couple days I cannot access a control panel, checking on the mailbox, or pc not MC control is showing up. I even reinstalled today and still nothing. Any ideas?
    Post edited by ladybreid on
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,694 Member
    edited February 2017
    Denimjo wrote: »
    ...I just want to alter the base odds to something like 94% chance for singles, 5% chance for twins, 1% chance for triplets. Naturally things like the Fertility trait and Ley Line lot trait would alter these but those are situation-dependant, and I would like to change the odds for every sim. I'm getting far too many multiple births in my game; it makes the appearance of them less special and more irritating.
    Bloudwed wrote: »
    ...Would love that too!

I might be wrong but as far as I know there is no setting like this.

The only functions which could probably indirectly alter the odds are the ones @egwarhammer mentioned before:

Computer > MCCC > MC Pregnancy > Offspring > Maximum Household Children
    Computer > MCCC > MC Pregnancy > Offspring > Maximum Offspring

If your sim is already pregnant, you can still change number and gender of the offspring. You have to click on the pregnant sim and select 'MC Command Center' from the pie menu.

Sim: MC Command Center > MC Pregnancy... > Offspring...
    y3mS6-F1djErmFEh8fDJW_VZUOEP3aT8F3_kYdvjsbJHbUWUVJSoIKZkCDb6bFlURpEP2r_7jQMg5OLXTaVgZYmzYJ1-_rjS-vX0UBAxoAwV6uLVmZbjQry4PeTHVznyWnP3dQDcULn4w0GLkIrKspFy3dE5qtBlQcs0QTtUCBBHoo?width=367&height=419&cropmode=none

Note: This option is only available, if the target sim is currently pregnant. Otherwise it's hidden.

#MCCC #Pregnancy #Gender
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.

Little geek-speak... MC 3.2.0.RC1 has been posted to Patreon.

It has the strings for translation, which means this one's probably Real Close to what we'll see him post to MTS. He said "weekend" for there. (One last shakedown, this is, I imagine.)

Back here in 3.1.1 land, though, is anybody noticing YA pregnant bellies not flattening after a hospital birth? 2 for 2 here. I did change from cmar's skins to luumia's... wondered if that might have anything to do with it? Or is it maybe just part of the general "fubared hospital" vibe going on now?

• loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Little geek-speak... MC 3.2.0.RC1 has been posted to Patreon.

It has the strings for translation, which means this one's probably Real Close to what we'll see him post to MTS. He said "weekend" for there. (One last shakedown, this is, I imagine.)

Back here in 3.1.1 land, though, is anybody noticing YA pregnant bellies not flattening after a hospital birth? 2 for 2 here. I did change from cmar's skins to luumia's... wondered if that might have anything to do with it? Or is it maybe just part of the general "fubared hospital" vibe going on now?

Haven't noticed anything odd, but I have a Sim that's about ready to pop in the next play session, so I'll see what happens with her.
    I haven't seen it since those first 2. But vampire vs hospital (alien baby) was messy. It finished, but, megan zoned home still in her gown. Eh. Nothing broke, I didn't have to restart the birth, no errors anywhere. I'll call it a win.

8 in the house now, 4 adults, a child, a toddler, and 2 newborns. Whiplash!
    :smiley:
  • MajestykMajestyk Posts: 2,624 Member
    Hi so I'm fairly new to mods in sims 4 but I used quite a bit in 3. Someone suggested I use this mod because I'm playing a vampire with the beloved trait so she has a good 2 dozen or so ghosts in her friends list that I would like to go away.
    How do I go about that and is there anyway to put certain ghosts on a safe list? I wouldn't mind her dead spouses or close friends to stick around or is it all or nothing?

Thanks
    Majestyk wrote: »
    Hi so I'm fairly new to mods in sims 4 but I used quite a bit in 3. Someone suggested I use this mod because I'm playing a vampire with the beloved trait so she has a good 2 dozen or so ghosts in her friends list that I would like to go away.
    How do I go about that and is there anyway to put certain ghosts on a safe list? I wouldn't mind her dead spouses or close friends to stick around or is it all or nothing?

Thanks

It *can* be all or nothing, but, with a little micromanagement from you, it does not HAVE to be all or nothing. :)

Cleaner has settings for ghosts. Clean Ghosts can be turned off, if you don't want any ghosts disappearing without your say-so. Bypass Family Ghosts enabled will keep your ACTIVE family ghosts safe.

There's a flag, No Cull (Never Cull, whatever... cheerleader just woke up...), you can set from the Sim > MC > Flags menu. That's good to set on the ones you want to keep around. (Dead spouses, close friends...)

If you want them to stay on the family tree, but not be everywhere on the maps, flag them as no cull, and release them to the netherworld. They'll stay in the tree. And the flag will keep them from being removed from the game.

Best tip would be to COPY your game before you mess with it. In case something flubs up, you won't lose much time if you have to either reload, or roll back to a different save.

If you just want to take some out of YOUR relationship panel, Forget Sim is good there. Options for Friendly, Romantic, and family ties.

By the way, I have four Jasmines in my game. If she's overrunning your game too, there's an old, undocumented command Deaderpool left in MC when she FIRST appeared, clean_jasmine.

If you run that, all your Jasmines will be deleted, and a new one made next time she's needed.
  • Ulfric_GrimbrandUlfric_Grimbrand Posts: 681 Member
    @egwarhammer I did a clean the other day, it cleaned 7 Jasmines ... I think I have the most Jasmines at once in a game ..... do I get a reward? :p
  • EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,708 Member
    Do not change your MC settings before coffee. Guess who managed to uncheck male as valid partners for pregnant sims when attempting to enable both for a save? Imagine my shock when I received a bunch of notifications about pregnant sims and every single one of them had a female partner, not just some of them. Bwa ha ha ha.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • ronnigirl67ronnigirl67 Posts: 209 Member
    LOL @Elisabetta I once enabled affairs in the "not to be mentioned" module hoping for a little drama. Next thing I know, my hoods were full of babies and all of them were from affairs. I thought maybe 2 or 3 sims would have affairs, not all of them....lol. Live and learn, I had to scrap that whole save!
  • MajestykMajestyk Posts: 2,624 Member
    Majestyk wrote: »

Thanks

It *can* be all or nothing, but, with a little micromanagement from you, it does not HAVE to be all or nothing. :)

Cleaner has settings for ghosts. Clean Ghosts can be turned off, if you don't want any ghosts disappearing without your say-so. Bypass Family Ghosts enabled will keep your ACTIVE family ghosts safe.

There's a flag, No Cull (Never Cull, whatever... cheerleader just woke up...), you can set from the Sim > MC > Flags menu. That's good to set on the ones you want to keep around. (Dead spouses, close friends...)

If you want them to stay on the family tree, but not be everywhere on the maps, flag them as no cull, and release them to the netherworld. They'll stay in the tree. And the flag will keep them from being removed from the game.

Best tip would be to COPY your game before you mess with it. In case something flubs up, you won't lose much time if you have to either reload, or roll back to a different save.

If you just want to take some out of YOUR relationship panel, Forget Sim is good there. Options for Friendly, Romantic, and family ties.

Thanks I'll give that a try when I get in game next. Is the filling a once a week thing or every night?

Is any other adjustments suggested?
  • BloudwedBloudwed Posts: 463 Member
    Q: The offspring settings in MC CAS --> Are those only valid for non-played NPC sims or is it valid for our active played sims too?

@ronnigirl67: Love your avatar!
    AMB.jpg
  • CyclelegsCyclelegs Posts: 375 Member
    Just checked and I only have 4 x Jasmine Holiday. Looks like a clean coming on now I know that little trick - thanks @egwarhammer .

I see that both @ronnigirl67 and @Elisabetta both had issues with some of the more relaxed social interactions that MC can enable. I've been there too with things like same sex marriage, same sex pregnancies, allow affairs, male pregnancy etc. I have to run with all the more unusual social settings disabled otherwise I end up with a world full of pregnant blokes all 'conceived' through affairs and all my female sims married to each other and getting pregnant by having affairs with the husbands of the pregnant blokes; you get the idea.

It would be epic if I could just have a few affairs taking place and a few same-sex couples/pregnancies whilst keeping 90% of such events to the more pedestrian heterosexual, non-affair type couplings. Right now, I just micro manage my more 'racy' sims using flags which is also just cool.
  • MoonallecaMoonalleca Posts: 1 New Member
    Okay so I need some help. When using this mod, I typically get my female sim pregnant and use the "MC Pregnancy" little button to see how many and the gender. However, when I do this it does nothing but if I click on a sim who is NOT pregnant it shows like their children information.... whyyyy????
    Moonalleca wrote: »
    Okay so I need some help. When using this mod, I typically get my female sim pregnant and use the "MC Pregnancy" little button to see how many and the gender. However, when I do this it does nothing but if I click on a sim who is NOT pregnant it shows like their children information.... whyyyy????

Check in Occult. If you have Use Custom Pregnancy enabled, and you're using 3.1.1... turn that OFF. It's broken till we get 3.2.0.

If that isn't it, tell us more. It could be other mods. It could be cc. It could be settings you need to change.

Tell us more, we'll see what we can do. :)
  • KiaraSims4ModsKiaraSims4Mods Posts: 2,782 Member
    edited February 2017
    okay so I have a sim who will not die. His ghost is walking around(I think I flagged him to never cull), I can't find his urn if I delete him will he disappear from the family tree? I'm about to load up I'll snap a photo of his ghost and he's even playable.

How do i get the game to generate random careers? Is it bypass active or?
    okay so I have a sim who will not die. His ghost is walking around(I think I flagged him to never cull), I can't find his urn if I delete him will he disappear from the family tree? I'm about to load up I'll snap a photo of his ghost and he's even playable.

How do i get the game to generate random careers? Is it bypass active or?

Yes, if you delete him, he will be removed from your game, and that includes the family tree.

You might try bringing him to life and killing him again, that should give you an urn, shouldn't it?

Then you'd be able to do it the "right" way, flag him to never cull, then use the urn to release his spirit to the netherworld. THAT would take him "off the streets" but still leave him showing in the family tree.

Careers, the game will assign those to any UNPLAYED sims you have. If you WANT the game to give jobs to your PLAYED sims, too, set it to FALSE.

I don't want that. I've had the game give me Vivian Lewis, level 10 Astronaut, before. I keep that one set TRUE, now. ;)

Computer > MCCC > MC Career > Fill Career Inactive Only

"Career_FillCareerInactiveOnly": true,

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top