Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Kat Silver "Multi-Simmer" Random Legacy

Comments

• Options
    kethrydrakekethrydrake Posts: 2,389 Member
    I believe my lifespan is "Normal" with 100 days.
    Baby - 2
    Toddler - 3
    Child - 7
    Teen - 6
    YA - 12
    Adult - 36
    Elder - 34

Kat is in her late 90's.

Sims 4 Kat passed away sometime ago...
  • Options
    GITTE2001GITTE2001 Posts: 2,638 Member
    @ChelleJo Here you go! There is also a version for male sims by the way, here.

By the way, since generation 2 is on the way in my game I already rolled for that:
    pkPtaLD.png

Also, see here the generation 1 rolls (I had to reroll a thousand times to get it like the original rolls) to eventually include in the OP:
    aK3motw.png

• Options
    @Chellejo, regarding my family tree...you can use Nraas Master Controller (maybe it's Story Progression) to export the family tree to a text file. Then open that file and save it again with the extension .GED. Then go to familyecho (or your favorite genealogy program) and upload/import it.
    When the information is exported from Sims 3 it is done in a format compatible with the standard for genealogy programs GEDCOM. Changing the file extension will allow them to recognize it and load the information.
    Sadly, nothing like that exists for Sims 4, so I had to do all the connections by hand. I got tired of it after a certain point with the extended family by marriage. Oddly enough, the Sims 4 game culled the Heir's spouse, but not his (deceased) mother-in-law. So it looks rather odd...
  • Options
    ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    edited February 2017
    @GITTE2001 Thanks! I'll save your Goals and add it to the front page. I'll only add the current you are working on (I should have planned ahead and had a post reserved just for our gen goals. but since they are on the first post, I'm only posting the current goals being worked on there). I will save your 2nd gen for the update when you are working on that gen. ETA: Okay... it has been a WHILE since I updated on the first page... I did reserve for our Gen Goals... so Gen 1 and Gen 2 of yours has been added. :)

@kethrydrake What is the file named? I saved with MC and it saved it was saved, but I have no clue what file I'm looking for or where exactly. I use FamilyEcho for my sims 3 family trees. :) *Nevermind, I got it figured out! Thanks! :) *
    Post edited by ChelleJo on
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    Chapter 9: Who's the Daddy?

A bit of a teaser photo (only one this time! Cause I know what everyone wants to know!)

Screenshot_225.jpg
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    I caught up on everyone's story today and played through the first term at uni. It is interesting to see how differently everyone plays even with the random rolls. I might get pics added to my blog later tonight.
  • Options
    Nice part Chellejo! As far as I can see, Zeke doesn' t look too bad as an adult, despite his father's looks (really, the ugliest of the three...?) (By the way, 'strong features'? I wonder what's soft for you ;) all my sims have strong features that way though that's probably right)
    Anyway, nice! By the way, I want to say: if you look at how they look in the CAS of mastercontroller, there normally shouldn't glitch anything, so maybe you can try that? I already did a thousand times so...
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    GITTE2001 wrote: »
    Nice part Chellejo! As far as I can see, Zeke doesn' t look too bad as an adult, despite his father's looks (really, the ugliest of the three...?) (By the way, 'strong features'? I wonder what's soft for you ;) all my sims have strong features that way though that's probably right)
    Anyway, nice! By the way, I want to say: if you look at how they look in the CAS of mastercontroller, there normally shouldn't glitch anything, so maybe you can try that? I already did a thousand times so...

Thanks, GITTE! :)

Me saying "strong features" was pretty much my polite way of saying the bolded part above. :D:D If we're being honest here, I was disappointed Matthew was the daddy. I was hoping for Beau or Seth.

That's not to say I don't like Matthew. He's a great sim, but I wanted different genetics... If Zeke becomes the heir, it might take a bit to breed out those genes.

I think I'm going to go into game here in a bit mainly for the purpose of taking Catherine and Leonidas into CAS and aging them up to see what my possibilities are. I could take screenshots of it and we could all start picking who the heir will be. That way I can start working on next gens goals.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    @ChelleJo Please don't write my name in capitals xD Why it is in my actual name on here is a good question I should ask my eleven-years old self, back when I made the name...
  • Options
    I'm tempted to say Leonidas should be the heir. I like his looks.

I put the pics up for the first term this morning:
    https://iamciane.wordpress.com/legacy/random-legacy/term-one/

I think this is my fav pic of the bunch:
    screenshot-211.jpg?w=500
  • Options
    @ciane I think he has Kat's nose and believe me, that thing does NOT look good on male sims :D
  • Options
    Aw, well, @GITTE2001, then it'll be his twin sister. :D
  • Options
    @GITTE2001 Sorry. :) I have a habit of writing people's name as they appear. :) And he does have Kat's nose (which I love Kat's nose, it's just so bulbous on Leonidas)... though, each of Kat's kids have their own things going on... let me tell you (Pictures coming)...

@ciane Looks like Kat is having a great time at Uni! Kat and Tiberius and cute together! <3

Okay... Kat's kids, aged to YA in CAS...

Leonidas... traits as of now: Brave, Genius, and Athletic (All traits for all kids are randomized).

Screenshot_163.jpg

Catherine: Neurotic, Unlucky, Friendly

Screenshot_164.jpg

Zeke: Loves the cold, athletic

Screenshot_170.jpg

What's everyone's thoughts so far?
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Leonidas (you're right, it looks good on him: Just not the greatest - not at all - on Kat's male version) or Zeke: not Catherine, since she's a pudding face and I have an allergy for certain things.
    I see your game has a certain thing for the feared copies :(

Edit: based on your generation 2 rolls, I also think Zeke or Leonidas are the best. (Though it's easier to be a single parent as a female sim I guess, if she's a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 in that case, at least)
    Post edited by GITTE2001 on
  • Options
    After 2 hours of procastinating, have here another part:
    Fortunately, Kat didn't get too late this time. But there clearly was another reason Thornton was quite grumpy today, as he inmediately started screaming at her. After a heavy day at work full of making thousands of different coffees, Kat finally managed to get out of the building before her boss exploded and went to the summerfestival nearby.
    The athletic girl she is, she played some football and the roller skates didn't escape to her either.
    QdNq3Qm.jpg
    zHKFOQM.jpg

She just wanted to let take a picture, when she heard her phone ringing. It was Thornton. "Sorry that I was so...Annoyed today. I've just been arguing and had a lot of trouble with my wife a lot lately and needed someone else to scream at. You're coffee tasted amazing, and I'm sure you'll soon get promoted. Now, enjoy your afternoon."
    That was weird.
    lK8PAme.jpg
    bAyK5yy.jpg

Well, she just did what Thornton asked from her: she enjoyed the rest of her day, ending it with eating a bunch of fries to break her healthy lifestyle for a bit.
    V5aNKLa.jpg

When she came home, she cleaned some plates from the past days...
    zNhAKtb.jpg

The next morning, she cleaned some more plates after breakfast...
    N2ofogz.jpg
    yScWziL.jpg

And she hing up her photo from the festival.
    0JkyYZZ.jpg

Fortunately, this day at work was a nice day, finally. Her boss Thornton Wolff has no reason to be all grumpy and angry, and he turned out to actually be a quite nice guy at first sight - the nice boss she called a few times before her first day.

That afternoon she, as usual, didn't go home. She went fitnessing again
    VZZU1GC.jpg
    UgPX4l4.jpg

After that, she begged for a loan at the bank and paid her first taxes.
    7sEDrry.jpg
  • Options
    I'm leaning more towards Leonidas. If not him, I'd prefer Zeke. I'm not overly fond of Catherine (I have NO IDEA where that nose came from. As a toddler and child, she seemed to have a version of Kat's nose. I was quite shocked to see her age up looking like she does), between her nose and face shape... I'm just not liking it at all.

GITTE2001 wrote: »
    After 2 hours of procastinating, have here another part:
    Fortunately, Kat didn't get too late this time. But there clearly was another reason Thornton was quite grumpy today, as he inmediately started screaming at her. After a heavy day at work full of making thousands of different coffees, Kat finally managed to get out of the building before her boss exploded and went to the summerfestival nearby.
    The athletic girl she is, she played some football and the roller skates didn't escape to her either.
    QdNq3Qm.jpg
    zHKFOQM.jpg

She just wanted to let take a picture, when she heard her phone ringing. It was Thornton. "Sorry that I was so...Annoyed today. I've just been arguing and had a lot of trouble with my wife a lot lately and needed someone else to scream at. You're coffee tasted amazing, and I'm sure you'll soon get promoted. Now, enjoy your afternoon."
    That was weird.
    lK8PAme.jpg
    bAyK5yy.jpg

Well, she just did what Thornton asked from her: she enjoyed the rest of her day, ending it with eating a bunch of fries to break her healthy lifestyle for a bit.
    V5aNKLa.jpg

When she came home, she cleaned some plates from the past days...
    zNhAKtb.jpg

The next morning, she cleaned some more plates after breakfast...
    N2ofogz.jpg
    yScWziL.jpg

And she hing up her photo from the festival.
    0JkyYZZ.jpg

Fortunately, this day at work was a nice day, finally. Her boss Thornton Wolff has no reason to be all grumpy and angry, and he turned out to actually be a quite nice guy at first sight - the nice boss she called a few times before her first day.

That afternoon she, as usual, didn't go home. She went fitnessing again
    VZZU1GC.jpg
    UgPX4l4.jpg

After that, she begged for a loan at the bank and paid her first taxes.
    7sEDrry.jpg

My Kat has a weakness for french fries from the Festival. I had her go work out this week and then queued her up to stop at the festival and indulge in a little greasy goodness... she literally walked up to the food attendant at 8:59... she didn't get her fries. :( I had her go home and eat an herb salad instead. I owe her fries this week.

I'm wondering if Thornton is going to be her babies daddy. ;)

Great update! :)
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    @ChelleJo I'll say nothing! But, I must admit: after a make-over from me, he borders 'handsome'. (And I want it to be a townie)

(Because of all her working out - I choose the athletics skill to be a perfectionist at - my Kat looks much skinnier than the others by the way xD)
  • Options
    @GITTE2001 I didn't even catch that, your Kat does look slimmer. What type of working out does she do? My Kat has an 8 athletic skill (I think), she either jogs or does cardio.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    @ChelleJo All of it xD I let her jog quite a lot but also let her train her muscles - she has to jog 500 kilometres, do cardio for 75 hours and do muscle training for 60 hours, after all...It's 85 kilometres - 13 hours - 9 hours now. Still a looooooong way to go!

(My Kat has level 8 too)
  • Options
    Leonidas' traits are great, and I think he looks great too (though the nose is bit bulbous; it isn't so bad).
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    edited February 2017
    @kethrydrake Great update :) I think you're the only one so far into the challenge.

@ChelleJo The kids look great. Poor Madison finding out about Dustin. She looks really good in that red outfit. I think Kat agrees. :p Zeke is a cute name. Would of loved to see Kat run in and beat the snot out of that thief! At least Pauline ate some dirt instead. Is the father who you expected it to be?

Zeke turns out to be pretty ok looking actually. :) But I'm leaning towards Leonidas even with his moms nose.

@ciane Great update and it looks like Kat is doing quite well in Uni. Congrats on the marriage Kat and Tiberius!

@GITTE2001 Nice pictures of Kat enjoying herself at the festival. Hopefully she doesn't go too deep into debt like mine did. >:)
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    Surprisingly, my Kat did not go into debt at all. But then I only bought the necessities. And expanded the house as needed. They have their home lot, another lot that functions as their museum and are part owners in three different business, per "Property Mogul" for Kelvin.

Sims 4 Kat's family is doing okay too. Gen 4 Heir Genesis's Aspiration is Mansion Baron, which will be difficult to do since of the 4 adults in her generation. (She rolled "Full House", so her plus 3 others to raise her children), only one has an actual "job": Scientist. One is unemployed and the other 2 have Non-standard careers. Although Genesis has mastered Handiness and actually makes sculptures on her own!. Her father is stuck on level 8 of Criminal (Oracle) which means I can't kill him or move him out yet so she can have her fourth child and heir. Although her sister-cousin is finally an adult and can start earning money.
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    edited February 2017
    I'm afraid to build any sims athletic skills because once they hit 10, they get additional days added to the lifespan. I usually play on Normal for challenges yet it still adds a ridiculous amount of days in my opinion... I really want to find a mod to mod it out. Whenever I alter days with (NRaas: MC I think), it never works for some reason.
    Surprisingly, my Kat did not go into debt at all. But then I only bought the necessities. And expanded the house as needed. They have their home lot, another lot that functions as their museum and are part owners in three different business, per "Property Mogul" for Kelvin.

Sims 4 Kat's family is doing okay too. Gen 4 Heir Genesis's Aspiration is Mansion Baron, which will be difficult to do since of the 4 adults in her generation. (She rolled "Full House", so her plus 3 others to raise her children), only one has an actual "job": Scientist. One is unemployed and the other 2 have Non-standard careers. Although Genesis has mastered Handiness and actually makes sculptures on her own!. Her father is stuck on level 8 of Criminal (Oracle) which means I can't kill him or move him out yet so she can have her fourth child and heir. Although her sister-cousin is finally an adult and can start earning money.
    I have mods to make everything more expensive (higher bills, no free taxi rides, no free fridge food, gym fee, and gas fees to drive cars). Sometimes my sims have to take out loans just to purchase a bike to avoid even more debt. This is my idea of fun. >:)

Wow, that's a lot of sims on that same lot if you never moved out. Impressive :) I don't know if ChelleJo mentioned it but we can move to a new world and a new lot after the first generation.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    I set my age so that one sim day equals a year, and I kind of follow a rule of seven. Babies' and toddlers' years added together would be seven for me, if I didn't grow up a baby early. (My babies always grow up right up right away unless rules say otherwise. Otherwise, the smallest setting is 2, but I grow them up as soon as I get the announcement!) And, children don't usually start Kindergarten until they are 5 or 6. (So, toddlers get 5 days in my game.) Elementary school is 7 years (Kindergarten through 6th grade), so kids for 7 days (which gives everyone the same amount of school days no matter when they aged up). Teen years are 13-19, which again is 7 years. Young adults I give 14 or 21 days (depending on my mood), so they'd be either in their early 30s (which I think is more realistic) or late 30s when they transition to full adults. I give adults 28 days, so they'd be between 60 to 70 when they become elders. I give elders 14 days. So, even with more days tacked on for maxing athletics and living a vegetarian lifestyle, they shouldn't live that much longer than a normal 90 day setting. :)
  • Options
    In my Sims 3 game I have a mod which permits overstuffed lots, so I have Kat, son Gunnar and spouse Robin, grandson Kelvin, great-grandchildren Uriel, Lucian and Nadia? and great-great-grandchildren Hazel, Zander?, Sean, Ivan and Quentin. So 12 people on my original lot.

In the Sims 4, I have the maximum permitted: 8. Kaiden (Kat's grandson), great-grandchildren Genesis (and spouse Layne?), Isaac and Zaniyah, great-great-grandchildren Francesca, Deanna, and Pierre. I did move lots to the largest lot in Newcrest. Mainly so I could build the mansion required for Genesis's Aspiration.

Note: Not sure of all the names because I don't have my game or family tree open.

My reasoning behind my age settings. Baby to school age: 5 years. Elementary school: 7 years. Middle & High School: 6 years. YA (the time just after school is finished but before you really start settling down): 12 years. Adult (time from YA until females reach the end of their childbearing years): 20-30 years. Elder (Maximum lifespan): 40-50 years. However on Normal lifespan the maximum you can set the slider is 34, so...Adult gets a few more days.