Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lightning Legacy - Generation 3 - updated Feb 15, 2017

sassytxbratsassytxbrat Posts: 225 Member
Getting Started
Here is my very first Sims 4 legacy attempt, started without rules as they had not been published yet. I basically play with the goal of 10 generations and no cheating.

Rules Update
Pinstar posted the rules for Sims 4 legacy and for the most part I have played within his published rules. Below are the rules that I will be playing within. The only ones listed below are the ones that are not part of the standard basic rules, and either are an allowed choice or where I am playing outside of the published rules.

Succession Laws
Gender Law: Equality: The Founder may be of either gender. Both boys and girls are eligible for the title of heir.
Bloodline Law: Traditional: Children who are naturally born from the previous generation are eligible to be named heir. Adopted children are ineligible to be named heir unless there are no naturally born children, at which point they become eligible for that generation.
Heir Law: Genetic: Children will inherit based upon genetics in the following order: Green skin or normal skin + Occult over non-occult + Female over male + Youngest over older
Species Law: Tolerant: Children of any species are eligible to become heirs

Spouses
Spouses will be chosen from the game. If the selection dies off, #legacyloves will be added to the town.

Children
All traits will be rolled starting from the time the rules were published (starting with the 3rd generation)

Scoring
The legacy will not be scored for points, other than generation completion points and household net worth at the end of the legacy.

Generation 1, Cricket
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Generation 2, Theo
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10