Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,118 Member
    edited February 2017
    Alrighty. This is definitely going to be a two-parter (possibly 3) because if I didn't break it up it would be SUPER LONG!
    Enjoy! :smiley:

The Unbearable Truth

A thin ray of sunlight shone through one of the bathroom windows, resting upon Sam's forehead, enough to get his eyes open. All afternoon and evening of the previous day he lay passed out on the floor, lost in dark abyss of his true reality.

SB_finds_out_32.jpg

Upon waking, he found himself breathing heavily again all the while STILL asking, "Al? Al? I really need you Al! Please...can you hear me?"
    Al didn't come. That made things all the more hopeless.
    Eyes squinting from the ray of light, Sam struggled to lift himself up hissing a bit from the aches anyone would experience sleeping on a hard, tile floor. He held his legs up to his chest, arms wrapped around them. He knew he needed to pick himself up from the floor...pick himself up and out of the dark pit he's been thrown in, but immediately thoughts and memories of Donna returned and he buried his face in his knees and sobbed.

Oh Donna! I'm SO sorry! If only I could tell you that. I'm sorry about everything... I never meant to..., he shuddered at the thought and cried harder. Forgive me Donna! I love you!

Now his tailbone ached and he was reminded of how he really needed to pick himself up! Using the toilet as a boost, he pulled himself up and tried to steady his wobbling legs. He managed to get that under control, but the sudden onset of remorse and anger, he could not. With tightened fists and teeth clenched, his blood came to a rapid boil. Throwing his arms out and shouting up towards the Heavens he cried, "WHY GOD WHY!? After EVERYTHING I've done for You...WHY!?"

SB_finds_out_33.jpg

"I've done everything you've ever asked of me and this is how you repay me!? How you repay my WIFE!? How could you DO this to us!?"

He lowered his head dejectedly. Never feeling so crestfallen in all his life, so betrayed. He knew God worked in mysterious ways but this final outcome for him and Donna was just awful! Unfair! A knife in the back.

SB_finds_out_34.jpg

An act of a careless God, whom he was foolish enough to put so much faith in but...after wiping his hand across his face to remove the tears...he knew God wasn't careless. After all he witnessed in his life, especially during these leaps, he KNEW that! Without a shadow of a doubt. God is ever loving, seer of all the cosmos. There's always a reason why things happen...he just wasn't sure he'd ever figure this one out and quite frankly he didn't want to!

Letting his feelings of sadness and betrayal take over again, he shook his head in disappointment at his God and spun on his heel while exiting the bathroom.

Meanwhile back on Earth...

SB_finds_out_36.jpg

Al wasn't sure if this moment he was in was reality or a dream, but either way he was talking to himself. Mostly about his concern for Sam.

Poor kid. Coming to the realization that his marriage he never knew about for the past seven years is over... This is going to be hard for him to accept.

SB_finds_out_35.jpg

What can I say to help him get through it?

"Al?"
    Hearing the greeting, the moment of talking to himself disappeared as Al slowly opened his eyes. He was in his bedroom, back home. How did I--?
    "Oh good, you're awake," the voice said. Al immediately recognized it as Gushie. "I gotta tell ya, when I saw you lying on the floor in the Imaging Chamber I about had a heart attack!"
    Al rubbed at his forehead, trying to remember what Gushie was referring to.
    "You gave us all a scare there," Gushie continued, "but thankfully the doc on site informed us that you weren't dead and had you transported back home until you became conscious again."
    Remembering, Al began to sit up.

SB_finds_out_38.jpg

"Take it easy," Gushie encouraged.
    But Al waved the suggestion off. "Did you figure out what distorted the link?" he asked Gushie, swinging his legs over to the side of the bed and rubbing his temples this time.
    "We feel the reason is the same as when Sam received the Shock Therapy. He was simply too mentally unstable for the link to be maintained." Gushie's eyes lowered in pity as he added, "Poor Sam. I can't believe Donna did that..."
    Al's head shot up suddenly as the events of the past 24 hours all came flooding back. "Oh God SAM!" he cried, "He needs my help to get him out of this!

SB_finds_out_39.jpg
    (Yes, my photo editing s"u"c"k"s, but he needed a different look on his face for this scene!)

Gushie quick! We have to get back to the Project immediately!"
    "Uh, I dunno if that's a good idea--"
    "WE'RE GOING!"

The past two days had been a drag, almost literally. Sam had to drag his b"u"t"t" out of bed each morning to get his responsibilities done, dragging his feet while doing so. He just couldn't get the feelings of remorse to go away. Neither his anger. He wanted to pray that Al would reach him immediately (they obviously know what Donna did!) but he wasn't speaking to God right now.

His wall phone rang, interrupting his thoughts and he reluctantly answered it. It was Emma.

"Hey Sam," she greeted. "Umm...are we still doing piano lessons today? I knocked on your door and there was no answer."
    I don't remember a knock...Sam thought. He wiped his hand across his face and figured he must've not heard it in this deep pit of depression he was in.
    "Sorry Emma," he answered, "Today just isn't a good day for me. I'm not feeling the greatest."
    "Oh...I'm sorry."
    "No it's ok...umm," he scratched his head trying to think of what to do. He couldn't seem to plan out the future right now. "I'll let you know when I'm feeling better and we'll start lessons again ok?"
    Sam could feel Emma was taken aback. "Umm...ok," she said. "Are you alright? Do you need anything?"
    Her questions made him feel all the more overwhelmed. "No thank you," he replied at a rapid rate, "I'm fine. Thanks Emma. Talk to you later." Then he hung up. Oh boy... he thought, staring at the wall in regret. I bet that hurt her feelings. Oh gosh...

As he continued to wallow in his grief, he heard a familiar sound suddenly appear from behind him.

SB_Al_returns_1.jpg

Sam froze. His first thought was that it wasn't that familiar sound he knew. He was hearing things in his distress, he was sure of it! But...that didn't stop him from saying, "Al?"

He slowly turned around.

When he saw the figure standing before him, clear as day, his eyes lit up as the corners of his mouth turned up, creating an enormous smile!
    "AL!" he cried.

SB_Al_returns_7.jpg

To be continued...
    :)
    Post edited by emorrill on
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    Well am about to set my challenge at first was going use moonlightfalls for it thought nah, i made him moved to hidden springs i find fit the theme.lucky world adventures in France has two castle places cause am bad building anything. so yea.
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,011 Member
    edited February 2017
    A "day in the life of" update for Rinn Fada. Toddlers and pets! :s

Blog post: Checking on Rinn Fada

I opened my Rinn Fada game today and found Bunter and Caprice teaching Davis and Kathryn Wimsel how to walk. They were almost done with the task, and I soon got the message that both had learned the skill. (Bunter is glowing because Caprice had bestowed the flight of felicity on him.)
    LearnWalk.jpg

Piers was daydreaming about his kids while waiting for Hera to join him in bed. But Clouseau got to the bed before she did. Hera sent him off to locate a gem so she and Piers could have a little time together.
    ClouseauBed.jpg

I put Davis and Kathryn on the skill toys for a while to give the grownups a break.
    LearnToySkills.jpg

But it was time for potty training. I found out that two toddlers can use the chair without emptying it in between. Time saving, but I bet Bunter didn't enjoy waiting there with that smell. He's got that stoic look on his face!
    PottyTraining.jpg

Caprice started working on the garden, but then the toddlers got hungry.
    CapriceBloom.jpg

Hera can breastfeed her daughter.
    FeedingToddlers%2B%25281%2529.jpg

But Davis is Piers' scientific clone, so he needed to be fed in the high chair or with a bottle.
    FeedingToddlers%2B%25282%2529.jpg

After the potty training sessions, Bunter tried to make a getaway, but I caught him and told him to feed the fish.
    BunterFormala.jpg

Piers had been at work most of the day. He arrived back home after getting another promotion. He's level 9 in the science career now. He sat down to read a book on the multi-tab.
    PiersPromoted.jpg

But Clouseau walked into the house and I noticed fleas jumping off him. Piers gave him a bath.
    PiersBatheMulder.jpg

Mulder started howling to the stereo, a sure sign he wanted attention!
    MulderHowls.jpg

By then, Hera had the Stir Crazy moodlet. I let her take Mulder for a short walk.
    HeraWalksMulder.jpg

Meanwhile, Clouseau got Piers to play tug of war with him.
    ClouseauTugWar.jpg

Bunter tried to escape again--to the roof! He loves working on the group project machine.
    BunterLikesMachine.jpg

The day was finally drawing to a close. This time, it was Bunter daydreaming on the bed as he waited for Caprice to finish gardening.
    BunterCapriceBed%2B%25281%2529.jpg

They had their fun before falling into an exhausted sleep. Caprice wore her new hat while woohooing!
    BunterCapriceBed%2B%25282%2529.jpg

Piers and Hera also got right to sleep. Daddy Piers was dreaming of his kids.
    HouseholdSleeping%2B%25283%2529.jpg

Thank goodness, all dogs and toddlers were soon asleep as well.
    HouseholdSleeping%2B%25281%2529.jpg

But there was one person on the lot who was still awake. Leona had come visiting after bedtime and stayed on the porch for hours hoping someone would let her in.
    BanishLeona%2B%25281%2529.jpg

I made Bunter get out of bed and banish his ex-lady friend. Sorry Leona. No hard feelings, but ... go home!
    BanishLeona%2B%25282%2529.jpg
    Post edited by lanlyn on
  • SunnyyesjamsSunnyyesjams Posts: 541 Member
    Created a new sim, today. He's based on a certain someone...
    UpboZDg.jpg
    1j5cGt3.jpg
    Hj66SMD.jpg
    And this happened
    YUdTfTd.jpg
    I lol'd cuz it was the first time I saw same sex attraction. I thought my game was pin straight lmao.
    Also, hot policeman is hot.
    6ToFMfv.jpg
    On the other hand, I made an outdoor bar.
    LCpXrWs.jpg
    p4k0MDq.jpg
    Pretty sure the hobo bartender is serving illegally to teens, looking at the massive amount of minors that visit this place.
    kwdT9wX.gif
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @coco Thanks for the feedback on my video :smile:

@lanlyn Nice pictures of the Sims in patterns and good story :smile:

@Mikezumi Dye dosnt look too bad with that hair. Also thanks for the comment on my video :smile:

@emorrill Good story and well written :smile:

@Sunnyyesjams Good Sim :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,011 Member
    edited February 2017
    @king_of_simcity7 Wow! That was some party. Fun seeing them all dancing on your video too.
    @mycami21 Yah, my sims usually play with the chicks. I don't see them fighting Charles too often.

@CravenLestat Enjoyed seeing Liz's makeover process. ...And thanks so much for the feedback on the dresses. ...LOL at your comments about @Mikezumi's males giving birth. Shame on you! ;)

@Charlottesmom Those were your patterns I used for Bunter and Piers, right? Sometimes I'm not sure if a pattern is yours or @CravenLestat's. I'm beginning to collect quite a few. I have them all in Favorites for easy access.
    **Krisalyn has some nuts checking out Rome's computer when he is right downstairs! He should check his history... ;)
    @Charlottesmom :D Well, I guess Rome either gave her the password or Krisalyn hacked in. I didn't go into detail for the story, but I'm sure she erased all traces of her search. Right? :p She's definitely not an experienced spy though. And of course Rome knew she'd been on his computer! He must have seen the guilty look on her face. :#

@Mikezumi I agree that EA didn't provide as many clothing options for elders. I'm learning that using different patterns can help with that though. ...The expressions on Jensen's face while bowling! Looks like he's had a lot more practice than Ludo too. ...Love Dye's green eyes! And Jocosa is beautiful. Amice is a stunner too!

@emorrill I'm not finished with the Wimsel household. I go back and forth with my favorite families. So you might see different worlds now and then. ...Your Sam update was very intense. Great writing! So Al was able to make it back to Sam. Awesome. ...Anxiously awaiting your next chapter!

@Karritz I'll enjoy seeing what you've built on the uncharted islands.
    @Sunnyyesjams Very neat sim. I love his coloring. The red hair. ...And your outdoor bar is great. Fun idea.
    ____

Not many random screenshots to share.

Bunter did help Caprice with her gardening today. Piers and Hera help too. It can be a huge job for just one sim. But I need a large enough garden for Caprice to work on her LTW for 100 Blooms.
    MOYW_GABpTgzVu5hyGEekhW9wrG0G9uBRKl5otL1yi9NHiF4YH878IL3GalekrACkQBiFYtyRWvZBzneGg0w21QO28zUdxqtHYbZpXPsvnbjioeNM0lcbINVYeP0Y51dCdD1mZ7F_3MxZ1KarTWsR3kOdg0VRFBm3YGt8La59SRWXvA5gg3BEM3CXtXUeZPVxtVdBlgiUvV7eBTwQPpr5z3-37wvKd3GeQHYA4yF9e7At4yvy8_fQQuT6FxOEIIJkY4H9heFt2Memxh3vwwEXqQ-g_TZ8GiPoJFR36Fq-Fq9KmvdnGAk0-R6IHWkeLvGFTG8iSWlP9YS7-o-Bcxird90Os8NKEza2JFijYHMk905bBiuCgyT8quFZ6f3GZEJ9Vxhr9vV68lUdMIJBAzJYsNek4EA6P9Sd0uE01tuW_0d10WwS6HmJ09ISkceh4ogtKeYu2nvdI00nt7nmp1Z7-2VHbcjlhyolOUBhm-3HFMTU6qkiwWUhl_LmudW67wuKv9rKz69jPxa2BoPdk-NMonVCFh7W-uZ2JoALFj3dfTt9DprKVQLAE5N07Esj9bBdn3vgURWkoTW_Oby9iPxJs9ZigRVBH3EXOQ1owvmWqZxoAf2_OkFeQ=w1600-h896-no

Here's what a genie looks like when finishing the Banishing spell. Very serious business!
    1fMVrGWSrq_3oBIVdl4fCkkUQHmDZnxiqB0cLoUJGM5FuO4Jqp9m30e1GfNrcXJoKEx86Glg770qMk55o3LPfkyAL9BlFmkOWdg3vBrdnOnsJvSEChtRI8aohfypwo4m_dOW1-ENVA6dVpRa2PifndCtvlbMofybsAeETjHFnJMPNWivNTJC5pd3Uc4yVoC7MytIYzgwNW-Tk-JEQCs0mNHN5a1Z4i7wGEucSqKvjLQA86rDca3t1Ue3IFJMyH3FXQDzFiZo9_K7WNr74PQrqeO47L3PXYlQUga_-kZ7s8vgzI6fyPUdtjXvhA_LSgvABfolkPrAFkDWzofM5N-HqlkS8W-0rfBdeMIuni-65PSWkTFg5zej0LAa9e-WowADzipQYjn-cE1cR-QowcnbvkiBYtiXtqoYDvy700fmrCxlns6rH7LO6Hs4v_2cL_ynqECSkIm-hHlgpIkWbkMNeW6LDDPY0dW-5pF4a1rCkAhBJA-j8bgifIwPs2-44IeX8xXSIYN6vVPAQpLDeKcZkWOiegCXuHTS6_kN4mTuA55IMfvz-9InznJRcnvIkqN1qhqbnGCEIt3vcyjYNcisDhIibhW3spuvZS3pYQhVLTZPoV531laDMA=w1600-h896-no

Bunter and Caprice both have wishes saved about getting married. It probably won't be long before they do.
    wGGXB5D9IjY6Qeza1zWTX4sRqu8YXJrU2_iIRs_Sjm2X5z6em9CvSBxze_TUk6FHjMHpRAkxQ7_b4AUEkO7d1WYty8sS_HO5Sgn1l92HClNFOndjOS9eo_3Sdy8zRGxWjme-6bywQb3eV5DWl33JLTPFx5cDUplnEDQkyb31Ez16AD-n8V1BHmIQtN5AdB83nNPXWNO8PyUeOAmPl0MTOu_7mdP3s_A_aK7PeroiR7mQZ_t1Dp4HssNXAvIiJwl6_N9aX6FvQZCwpQ5VcQTJ5gu68DTfgssW6_7IJ3bCTkw0A4Sy6YL4bCNHuJHFHeMn-vxoVH76NKZ5pMVAPA7vQojddn9FhD-s7MC_QCZwknxCTT764AJnpnrStgCbW-CZhzBzqN8tDKk1rxEZFv7CzEDX0Y_VlSEw-FLkVw6CdJr0rG4-dznlWd8gvuIOSZqddFa4zsABJSqtkExIaJ-7AVmwm1smwhoYIWHe5-qYxs6fD2JsTYoT5E3Pi-cy5EoA5AucFe25OEXAcbbu4kpWBEVhkk4k_AUQsZxiiNUELxJw92J0mQPHYB0puwhx1IiHA9hrR0xZHVGuXefFn_ldLoqwIuyQWWgVb4CPykXgUj_0b2jfTEq_0Q=w1600-h896-no
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @lanlyn Thanks for the feedback and nice pictures :smile: I think that if they are dreaming of getting married you should let it happen soon ;)
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,918 Member
    @lanlyn I'll put pictures of the basement up and include them in videos.

Actually in my Episode 7 video there is a scene in the basement on the uncharted island and I give you a little look around. It is where Jeannie is sitting in the massage chair and getting a massage. Then I show a quick look at the kitchen and TV and a sectional sofa I'm trying to set up for them. That is Plumbob Island - the island they found from finding a special message in a bottle.

I spent a while today adding those square buydebug lights to every part of those basements. It is necessary with the video to have it very well lit unless you want it to look shadowy.

I also put a tractor track down in the bottom basement so they can water it all easily. It takes too long to walk around one of those big gardens with a watering can.

I don't know if the hired gardeners will go to a garden that is not on the home lot. And I'm not sure if I'd want them there either as it is 125 simoleans for each one that turns up each day. The mod sends enough gardeners to do the job. It could get very expensive when I get the big garden planted.

I need it for trees as I can't fit enough trees in their home lot.

One of the sims has an opportunity to deliver some pomegranates and they don't have a tree that grows them and I need to set up a place for them to do that. Lucky for the humble harvest stands providing lots of simoleans or I'd have to do some serious cheating to get the cash needed to build the basements for them.

You will see it all eventually.

I didn't start working on the next video yet - although it is all recorded and the bits I'm going to put together to make it are all in a folder named Episode 8 so I suppose I have made a bit of a start.

I have a few other things to do tomorrow though and my son has started badgering me again to get to work on an Access database he wants me to build so that may have to take up more of my time too. But I will definitely still do more videos.

I used to make them using the tools EA provided in the game and put them up on the Exchange and loved doing it but I can never get them to play on my computers here so I stopped making them. I was never game to try out YouTube and now I've started I am having plenty of fun with it.

There is another island that Judy has already discovered and it will hopefully be revealed in the next video. That is where I plan to build a resort as they need to run a 5 star resort for a while to find another island.

Then there is the island the mermaid shows them. I've got Judy getting to know Mia Azul now. Mia keeps hanging around their house and she walked up to Judy and picked a fight with her. I'm not sure if I got it on video - probably missed it. Then I got Judy to teach Mia a song and after that they started becoming friendly. They aren't friends yet though.

The other island that is left takes a long time to get and I've got Sam working on it already. It is get to the top of the lifeguard career and rescue 35 sims. I haven't ever done that either.

I did have a sim get to the top of that career once but rescuing 35 sims wasn't easy. As they get better at their job you have to really have you wits about you and be very strategic on who you save and who you let drown. At times it isn't really possible to haul them all out of the water. Or it wasn't for me last time I tried it a couple of years ago. My sim got slapped by a ghost because she rescued a human sim and left the ghost to drown - again as it turns out because he originally died from drowning.

It turns out I should have just been pulling sims out of the water and not bothering with giving them CPR.

There are still lots of fun and games to come as I want to reveal all of the islands before I move on to another save for some more videos.

I still have to conquer the technique of recording the narrative so that it only takes me a couple of hours rather than a couple of days to put it together.

By the way - I read your post about Bunter and Piers and co and enjoyed it. I like that series of stories you tell with them and the little dogs.
  • GITTE2001GITTE2001 Posts: 2,638 Member
    @lanlyn from where are those dresses? I think I already saw them somewhere but I can't put a name on it...
  • SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    lanlyn wrote: »
    @coco I saw these dresses in a screenshot posted by @Simsophonique . I loved them and she shared the link with me. There are lots of gorgeous outfits on this site, but here's the page where you can find the sheer dresses I have: All About Style

If you want some gorgeous others stuffs let me know. (that is maxis-match like and all LODS)
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
    @coco I saw these dresses in a screenshot posted by @Simsophonique . I loved them and she shared the link with me. There are lots of gorgeous outfits on this site, but here's the page where you can find the sheer dresses I have: All About Style

If you want some gorgeous others stuffs let me know. (that is maxis-match like and all LODS)

Thank you for the link - I went to that site earlier today and grabbed a heap of things. Mostly for elders and teens plus some bags as I often want to give my Sims a bag and didn't have any. I haven't put them into my game yet though.
    edited February 2017
    Weird. I already thought it was All About Style, went through all the pages, but somehow I didn't find them. Now I see them inmediately xD

@Karritz bags...? There aren't any sims3 bags.
    edited February 2017
    GITTE2001 wrote: »
    Weird. I already thought it was All About Style, went through all the pages, but somehow I didn't find them. Now I see them inmediately xD

@Karritz bags...? There aren't any sims3 bags.

Did I get Sims 4 bags then? I didn't look too closely. I'll have to investigate further to see what I've got. I haven't done anything with them yet. I'll run them through dashboard to see if anything pops up as not Sims 3.

EDIT: It looks like they may be Sims 2 bags. In which case I'll put them into my Sims 2 folder in case I ever get back to playing that game again.
    edited February 2017
    Karritz wrote: »

Thank you for the link - I went to that site earlier today and grabbed a heap of things. Mostly for elders and teens plus some bags as I often want to give my Sims a bag and didn't have any. I haven't put them into my game yet though.

@Karritz I am glad you like this site I also download a lot for the sims 2 as well and I never had any troubles with. You can believe me my computer has for just the minimum for running the sims 3. If you need some of other clothes ressources with meshes which are safe and which works fine don't hesitate to write me.

@GITTE2001 Purses and bags exists as accessories but they are not usable (they aren't chest-like) . You can find a lot of here (handbags) and here (backbags) (mysims3blog)
    be careful a lot of the sims 3 cc works fine with very powerful computer, has a lot of anomalies following with crashes if you got a non powerful computer because plenty of creators never created meshes with all LODs , use them at your own risks.
    However no troubles with AllAboutstyle even if you play the sims 4 there is a collection for you .
    I have also some great sites for clothes ressources.

Post edited by Simsophonique on
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    edited February 2017
    @Simsophonique I know what bags in sims terms are and I've been using cc for years ;) As in, since 2011. I also know where to find them, obviously, but don't use them since they aren't usable like you said.
    I was just surprised when @Karritz said she downloaded bags since there aren't any sims3-bags on all about style. With 'there aren't any sims3bags' I meant: 'there aren't any sims3bags on all about style' sorry if I was unclear, thought it would be clear from the context.
    edited February 2017
    @Simsophonique I know what bags in sims terms are and I've been using cc for years ;) As in, since 2011. I also know where to find them, obviously, but don't use them since they aren't usable like you said.
    I was just surprised when @Karritz said she downloaded bags since there aren't any sims3-bags on all about style. With 'there aren't any sims3bags' I meant: 'there aren't any sims3bags on all about style' sorry if I was unclear, thought it would be clear from the context.

That's fine :) . I know we need chest-like bags because for travelling that's an awesome idea. At least it's always good to reminds for simmers who aren't famililar with cc which kind of bags they will find isn't it?
    I am going to delete the mention of your name in my previous post. Done !
    edited February 2017

That's fine :) . I know we need chest-like bags because for travelling that's an awesome idea. At least it's always good to reminds for simmers who aren't famililar with cc which kind of bags they will find isn't it?

No don't that will mess up everything xD Now, people who read my post don't know why the hell I'm reacting on yours and then why you're reacting on me again xD Put my name back ;)

Thank you. I've turned my computer off for the night now but will look at the links you gave tomorrow. It's getting late at night here now.

It never occurred to me the bags might hold anything. I just often dress a sim and think she needs a bag or purse or something similar to complete the outfit. I do have some hand held things for my Sims but tend to not use them much. I did briefly wonder how the bags would work and was planning to experiment to see if any of them might work for me. I've done nothing with them yet.

• bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    edited February 2017
    @king_of_simcity7 It was cool seeing so many sims in one place in your video. I'm not particularly fond of that music though. It doesn't seem 'beach y' enough for a beach party. Editted to change because the daggum censor doesn't like the word beach y...duh!!!

@lanlyn Your sims look terrific in their new outfits and patterns. I enjoyed the update on the Rinn Fada folks. I look forward to another wedding in Rinn Fada!!

@Mikezumi Love Dye's new look. She has beautiful eyes. The twins look awesome. I hope Wilky and Reed behaved themselves! : :D

@emorrill Great video. I enjoyed watching Enterprise and of course, it got cancelled :(
    Great update. Poor Sam, so much pain. You write it very well!! Look forward to part 2 and 3.

@Sunnyyesjams Great looking sim and love the bar.

@CravenLestat Giggling at your room service option. :D

No don't that will mess up everything xD Now, people who read my post don't know why the plum I'm reacting on yours and then why you're reacting on me again xD Put my name back ;)

@GITTE2001 Alright I am going to do . You did good and I am not offended. About ABS there is shoes , hats but bags I doubt, it's been a while I didn't check it out. I downloaded recently some dresses that Viviane is wearing and she is still clothe like this in my game. lol ! By the way Viviane was always sexy .

@Karritz I understand, I rarely use accessories but sometimes we really need them to enhance an outfit for instance formal dresses. You adked for the sims 4 you'll see when you can tomorrow , there is a similar sites called mysims4blog which collecting sims 4 cc . You'll be able to download the sims 4 bags accessories. There are some wonderful.

---
    Later I'll try to post my gameplay pictures but they'll be small because they come from my wordpress.

• CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @Bekkasan I stayed there long enough they should know better by now. :rage:

And you should see the massuese :smirk: Sure she has a few tats and can be a lil rough but she means well,bless her heart.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif

No don't that will mess up everything xD Now, people who read my post don't know why the plum I'm reacting on yours and then why you're reacting on me again xD Put my name back ;)

@GITTE2001 Alright I am going to do . You did good and I am not offended. About ABS there is shoes , hats but bags I doubt, it's been a while I didn't check it out. I downloaded recently some dresses that Viviane is wearing and she is still clothe like this in my game. lol ! By the way Viviane was always sexy .

@Karritz I understand, I rarely use accessories but sometimes we really need them to enhance an outfit for instance formal dresses. You adked for the sims 4 you'll see when you can tomorrow , there is a similar sites called mysims4blog which collecting sims 4 cc . You'll be able to download the sims 4 bags accessories. There are some wonderful.

---
    Later I'll try to post my gameplay pictures but they'll be small because they come from my wordpress.

Sims 3 is what I'm really after. I do have Sims 4 base game but haven't played it for almost a year now.
    Karritz wrote: »

---

Sims 3 is what I'm really after. I do have Sims 4 base game but haven't played it for almost a year now.

Okay. Same for me I am after ts2 and ts3 but I have to limit my ts3 cc hunt now. ts4 noo I don't think I'll be back quickly.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top