Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,919 Member
    Nothing much is happening in my game today. I'm putting together another video. I hope I can squeeze in a discovery of an island - but it may have to fit into the start of the next video or they are going to start being way too long.

I'm going to take a little break now though.
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,119 Member
    edited February 2017
    @Charlottesmom She shows up in the 10th episode of Season 4 I think.Your hubby probably liked her but out of respect does not tell you cause he is a gentleman and you are the apple of his eye. :o I am single so every girl can be hott with no reprecussion.

I'm married and I drool (literally today!) over tons of nice looking dudes, married doesn't mean dead... ;) The rule is looking is okay, touching is NOT! <3

A to the MEN! @Charlottesmom ! :)

Fantastic update once again! Poor Jared, what a crazy situation! LOVED the pattern and color of Julia's dress!

I got married when I was 21. ;) That's considered a little old in my faith, but not so much anymore. I was ready and thankful to have gained a bit of life experience being on my own for a while.
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,012 Member
    @bekkasan I updated the link in that post. I hope you can see the pic now because I can't figure out what might be wrong. I can see it myself. Thanks for the heads-up though. :) BTW, it's a screenshot of Roy dancing with Holly at a club in the Wild West world.
    @karritz You're very welcome for the name idea. :) Look forward to seeing more of Kitty's adventures!

@Charlottesmom Thank you for your comments on my update. ❤ I need time to brainstorm what's going to happen next and get all the right pictures for it. Yeah I had to throw in the whole video game thing. :D

Sounds like you are enjoying TWD. I really love the storytelling of it all but quit watching after Season 4 because it's just too darn of a gorey show for me. :( I enjoy watching happier & funny shows like Quantum Leap. :p

@Mikezumi Enjoyed your updates. I can't believe Eda and Hob are Elders now! :o I'm anxious to see who the next baby daddy will be.
  • CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    edited February 2017
    emorrill wrote: »
    @Charlottesmom She shows up in the 10th episode of Season 4 I think.Your hubby probably liked her but out of respect does not tell you cause he is a gentleman and you are the apple of his eye. :o I am single so every girl can be hott with no reprecussion.

I'm married and I drool (literally today!) over tons of nice looking dudes, married doesn't mean dead... ;) The rule is looking is okay, touching is NOT! <3

A to the MEN! @Charlottesmom ! :)

Fantastic update once again! Poor Jared, what a crazy situation! LOVED the pattern and color of Julia's dress!

I got married when I was 21. ;) That's considered a little old in my faith, but not so much anymore. I was ready and thankful to have gained a bit of life experience being on my own for a while.

@emorrill , Got ya beat, I was 2 weeks shy of my 21st Birthday when I got married, got engaged when a junior in HS! Bet some were wondering why I never started showing....(I wasn't pregnant but a few girls in my class were!). One of my ex boyfriends was super peeved when he saw my engagement ring. >:)

Edited to add, The gore gets me every now and again but I watch and *Adore* Game of Thrones so nothing shocks me anymore.
  • msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    bekkasan wrote: »
    @Charlottesmom You are sweet to find that pattern for me when you must be hurting. Get some of the good pain med in ya and haha...go play sims and see what happens on the good stuff. :) Naw, go rest. Are you using an ice pack on your jaw? That was a life saver for me last time I had some yanked out. I've downloaded the pattern and will get in game next time I can play. I've got to go finish work stuff. :(

@msbeckycat Hope things work out with the Sims on your laptop. I just checked out your blog. Nice start!

@jjsimsxoxo Ethan is so cute!

@lanlyn It was the one where you posted two pics. First was Chatanika Lodge, the second didn't show up and still doesn't. Strange. Glad to see the repair man showed back up and is working. Pretty scenery out the window. Brrrrr it looks cold to this Florida gal. :) Dodger is a very smart dog! :) Ziri looks very intense and handsome too! But, I still <3 Rome.

thanks game did not save so have to restart
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @lanlyn yeah....I see it now. Loved that Roy too. :)

@msbeckycat oh....that is a bummer!!
  • OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    Penelope and Connor recently celebrated their third anniversary.
    They got married in Sunlit Tides. First anniversary in France. But last year and this year, they have been homebodies. Happens when you have an infant, then a toddler. :)

This year they decided on just a nice dinner out and then Connor wanted to meet Copper. He felt it was deserved; the horse was his gift to her after all.

Getting all dressed up for the evening.
    Dressed%20and%20ready.jpg

They wanted to go to the steakhouse but it was late, and they decided on a more casual meal at the cafe. Good memories of lots of dates there in the past. Afterwards, they felt like teenagers again. Except for being a little too tired.
    After%20dinner.jpg

But Connor wanted to still see Penelope's horse, and so they fought through it and headed off to the stables where Copper was boarded. Unfortunately Copper was asleep when they arrived, so they just observed for a bit.
    Watching%20Copper.jpg

Tiredness really hit then, and maybe a bit of romance. They took advantage of a nearby igloo that someone else had built at the beginning of winter. Afterwards, they felt refreshed.
    Igloo%20romance.jpg

Copper was awake, so they went out to greet him. Connor was impressed with Penelope's choice.
    Meeting%20Copper.jpg

Of course, though, they headed back home. They needed to relieve the babysitter. Plus end their night right.
    At%20home.jpg
    At%20home%202.jpg
    At%20home%203.jpg

Bonus pic: And just what any man feels afterwards? Touchdown! :lol:
    Touchdown.jpg

Next up... Penelope heads back to university for more coursework. She loves her family but sometimes it's nice to get away. Connor had his chance to go back to Sunset Valley, now it's her chance.
    edited February 2017
    Penelope and Connor recently celebrated their third anniversary.
    They got married in Sunlit Tides. First anniversary in France. But last year and this year, they have been homebodies. Happens when you have an infant, then a toddler. :)

@OriginalMara SO much truth to that statement....

Cute update. The Touchdown shot, lol! :D What exactly happened there?
    (Edit to add: Of COURSE I know what happened in the bedroom, just wondering how he ended up standing INSIDE the bed? :lol: )
    @emorrill. Thank you. One reason I chose the name Kitty is your suggestion made me remember one of my great grandmother's was a Kitty.
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,278 Member
    @Mikezumi, love the update. It's pretty funny when Sims fall foward or backward when they are fishing. And the look on Jensen's face while he's sitting on the couch watching TV is too funny...lol

@Charlottesmom, glad you're doing okay after getting your teeth pulled today. I tend to go to bed and sleep once I get home from the dentist. I'm right up there with you being a big wimp myself as I am afraid of a lot of things... :blush:
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @CravenLestat That bedroom is way too loud for my taste but I think you did a brilliant job - love the bedroom/bathroom divider and what really caught my eye was the safe bedside table! :D

@Jjsimsxoxo Ethan is a cute! :D

@lanlyn That will be an expensive job with all that work! :o Still, it will be worth it to have water again! Hope he's finished or nearly finished by now :)
    Ziri is hot and I love his name! <3
    I am not familiar with Dodger's thought bubble. Looking forward to seeing how Ziri fits into your story :D

@emorrill Next baby daddy will be arriving in my next game sesssion. I wanted to get the busy weekend out of the way first! Thanks for the lovely comment :)

@emorrill and @Charlottesmom At 21 I was nowhere near wanting to marry! Heck I didn't even discover boys until I was nearly 20 LOL All I wanted was to see as much of the world as I could afford and to remain footloose and fancy free for as long as possible. I got married on my 40th birthday! :3

@OriginalMara I had a game years ago where I was playing Leighton Sekemoto. His mother would pop up like that all night long. I ended up moving her out because I couldn't stand it.

@lisasc360 Thanks :) I have always loved the TV watching facial animations :)

edited February 2017
    Since Saturday was rather hectic, I decided a quiet day was in order. For me, a quiet day means letting the sims mostly run free, not worrying if their wishes are all met or that skills are being worked on. I did insist, however, on getting the morning chores done before this could happen. I had the teens all invite their partners as it is easier to keep an eye out for mischief if I am not zooming all over the map. Jensen was the closest to the door, so I had him invite them in :)
    32279793970_0cb7445683_b.jpg
    He had been having a nice chat with Fredrick when he was interrupted by Amice wanting to flirt with her boyfriend. I chuckled when I saw Jensen's face! Not sure if he was upset at being interrupted or that his daughter is growing up too soon for his taste ;)
    32279739290_2dc3aeed32_b.jpg
    While Jensen was talking with Fredrick, the other two made it into the house and it wasn't long before Jocosa and Wilky found their men :p
    32618242166_438b17ff9e_b.jpg
    I was quite surprised when I found Wilky and Reed in the shower - they usually go for the bed, the elevator or the treehouse. Wilky is the first to ever go for shower woohoo!
    32659060665_1527f552a1_b.jpg
    Wilky and Reed weren't done there - they continued on to Jensen's bed and, while still in their jammies, made their way to the elevator :o
    32505808262_21a3f2180c_b.jpg
    31815998914_ac273ccf44_b.jpg
    The boys must finally have exhausted themselves and I saw Reed heading to the training dummy. Although I wasn't going to interfere with their day, I decided that Reed could probably do with some quality skilling time because sims out in the town don't seem to level up as quickly as household sims. To keep Wilky out of his way, I had him train also :)
    32618239066_402ecd1ba9_b.jpg
    Jensen got an invitation to Alf Hemlock's party so I sent him with the children :) The teens probably appreciated being left on their own without a parent or little kids under their feet ;)
    32618237256_f504fd0ccf_b.jpg
    After Jensen and the kids had eaten, Jensen and Elis were having a game of catch. They suddenly stopped when Kelly Hemlock appeared in Jensen's queue. I paused and went into map view to see what he wanted and was surprised that he wanted to fight Jensen since they had never met before. I checked his traits and found he was evil. I would normally have cancelled the action but wanted to see if Jensen could hold his own given he has nearly maxed the athletic skill.
    31815993374_2ab3f001f7_b.jpg
    31846637923_38b87e5f05_b.jpg
    31815988464_24c5ba48a2_b.jpg
    31846634473_d3a0063a6d_b.jpg
    He looks almost smug and I was a proud sim mama :D
    31846632903_f77a3d7a10_b.jpg
    edited February 2017
    @bekkasan Glad the screenshot works for you now.
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    ... I am not familiar with Dodger's thought bubble. Looking forward to seeing how Ziri fits into your story :D ...
    @Mikezumi When pets "investigate strange sim" they get a thought bubble about what kind of occult the sim is. Pets sense these things! Dodger recognized Ziri as a genie.

Here is Charlotte investigating a fairy in sprite form fixing a dishwasher.
    HRtz8WcqusBMCZb8ASGSuKqUtmV7XKCo0ow_Wql0gVwyW66Pac3_FHGldMqQ04ElmQv1nkt9ksZc_7lfA5WRzHmXG8op3TSHhyTF_-cTMHdCSTf8HGGNLZExj-1z3HefAgRn0eHFf6HuLtb7nE7rmbkVQL3gVUgzQu6XTnqVslx38PJPk8t06CMpIz1eVxOdvzGh9QT7sbfL2kul2sreffBNuT338j2H99ZU_UFa3N52vtOfd5tNSbFX6QUir8Ie-ntiqiUk_7h9E7adCkh7RA4AnYIZytNQRm8bv3zBMaLanEwtxWAASTUDt5bqTddQPW8H6I2evz84jRho7_wE3wFlxYJvnKFVyrm9dG4PPoi6ET3BBl186Kctp23xnBbW5QtNG2L10JZ0V1T-5rhfNbb5DN2aoOKKJc_Cpx5jZJUVG_8IB2Bim1bWpxRGrGmHYW4aa8KqMDF_4AuyufBhK2Dbp7xzplHd0jBjxUsqxDVrBL2br04-BAMTWGk4lfUHVyujkMqbwGEwUHhbM-RD4E7Z5tMNjYdmCkga6t31gVna-LOaviSv0nLAhNwslfTEP8r9NZxWp9hidjvKXV588TKISOSq8blldtKuBLmEQ-oQIzu0Ld85=w1600-h896-no

And a cat checking out Bunter, who is a genie.
    sgXMJ0KSt-AUQwqel5pZVfSF6a7v-ykBAOlClESrx1Sy5_Jf1QwH48qnxoq2WC0WQIvp8Q8DzYuw0zJ4VkblTFApnJv1Wh5mXg5rJL4wh8ASFtuB4CqxpW49-okvR_aVn1e2hDIhHqesX5clWMp63mu91oEJA8ueyZTuONl9ptEQLj6PiGRx7N_MBdb55QsddjhuR6_QrPci90MKi4X6h7-QNYcoBgxZkKL88qRdoli8d_OftxJEZquGJzgFe058VSM14idLA9SMr34UtAjsV0pQsnbjMFO66ca7-YJvyGlcIFfhPcOpyT2eAXbfr49EHMPKhXQWSEWaSSnqQpdSlNtNrJscs5OCg4zcJ17Gn7rB4MZytGiwBQGkrPla_cfs9GkfApDkVF5MBAE-kiFE6uKRzkte-ogbWPRnfbITRPOqmalOj8MjhPV45Y-6S_SIOgRyMfb4Mj-cfGye3uQ0ayFzce5ch0rtg3F6CYzqfRojNsHTzppLUPovul2t7FW3dVmHPKw5-OyxrY1NYYWKPTbOrw9sgiuWV5ReCCTmlkcBb_jf4gD826QAllHj7rGoUY5h3FoVZyGEMXSXTsrCgxW4HeNNfNLvxWyE1ATFQ8fzvcCZr78KZA=w1600-h896-no
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @Emily4331 -I hate it when things break down.Thanks for your comment.
    @Charlottesmom -Great update!I had a tooth pulled and it was just with freezing because the tooth was dead.I don't mind sims climbing through walls to get into bunk beds though sand swimmers need to get reset with Master Controller.I've MC reset the town when I got too many of those.
    @Jjsimsxoxo -Great update!
    @Mikezumi -I got whatever I needed to get the game working and removing the automatic school enrollement is fin for rotational play.Great update!
    @Karritz -I still have work to do before CAS is fixed.Great pictures!
    @MoonandStars83 -Thanks for your comment.I've not had any sims get old enough to die of old age yet though babies have been born and aged into toddlers.
    @lanlyn -You should go away to stay where you've got running water until that is fixed at home and just go home to check on things every day.Great pictures!I'm just fixing the CAS parts in TS3 because it was left in a total mess.Nobody else has ever tried to overhaull all of CAS like this before.I started it because I got tired of seeing high heels being assigned to my sims too often.Great update!
    @captaind00m -Hi there!It sounds like you might need a Mod to customize the chances of getting alien pregnant from abductions.I use one that let me disable alien pregnancied for everybody except adults.
    @OriginalMara -Thanks for your comment.Great update!
    @msbeckycat -I hope you get it running properly again.
    I've been working on fixing the CAS parts for Movie Stuff in Easy CASPEditor and the next thing I work on is Late Night.I've only got other expansion packs to fix after that since I've done the stuff packs already.I've had to take a break from playing live mode in Sims 3 for a few more days to fix the rest of CAS up.
    Here's a fun outtake from one of my legacies.
    Here's how Glen Harbor looks on the final day of winter.It's also the end of the year of 1662.
    27826859215_63ef323e69_c.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
    edited February 2017
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @mikezumi You like that safe ?? :#

I sent you something to put in it. :smirk:

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
    @CravenLestat Thank you very much for the sweater! My boys will look handsome in it :D
    When I logged on, it said there were 3 gifts but all were the same so I am hoping they only charged you once for it :#
    @lanlyn Thanks :) I did play Pets for a short time on my son's laptop but I didn't have any supernaturals. Come to think of it, it probably doesn't matter what my sims or their pets think since I never turn on headline effects LOL
    Pets are smart so it makes sense that sim pets are too :D

@TadOlson Thanks :) Glad you got your game working for your style :) Glen Harbor looks great and it's wonderful that you play such an early year - do you like history? I am not interested in history but my son is.

edited February 2017
    We now have water! It's been a trial though. I've never lived in a house before this one that wasn't on city water. Having a well has been an interesting experience. Alaska itself has been interesting. But I've been here a long time now, and nothing surprises me anymore! :D
    ____

@OriginalMara I enjoyed reading about Penelope and Connor's anniversary. Very romantic. ...But too funny about that glitch with Connor standing up in bed!

@Mikezumi Good grief! Wilky and Reed! LOL at making them do martial arts to keep them busy! ...Good for Jensen winning a fight with Kelly.

...RE: Ziri. I was going with a different type of male sim with Ziri, thus the Socially Awkward trait (which I've never played). I was also missing having a genie around. And as @Charlottesmom suggested, genies are great for ensorcelling other sims for storytelling. Ziri will be doing a lot of behind-the-scenes stuff. I imagine I'll still end up pairing him with someone though.

@TadOlson If there had been too many days without water, we very well might have checked into a hotel. But the well is fixed now, thank goodness. ...Neat map view screenshot of winter.
    ____

Three random shots of Dodger.

Ever since Dodger got to sleep on the bed with Krisalyn, he thinks that's his spot. He's not going to be a happy camper when Rome kicks him out!
    OU25MXzrNscYIIhQxFvBZItLiazpsuZ3pfm9Wfe2adqvTs-tVYcP93wnDT3vwnNzuXKGqZ9McimpmLH-V5lvmfT1nB5X7bo_oEt6gNZIA4DWLeQalvC7V0ISjWJ6GsOEAHGIjBQvaPW4uxUaiHZiU1-a4BHy9jqtmhzqEIGOOMmXRWWIBtY7djPUnQtnvkSgtevfk-YVgnwNRQPBe2v1F31I3D3mLJQwjpsytb-H1PMzEZk-xE7ZuXru_LIpYKEMR7IQuHY_dEYXtspgjv5ltrtVQYZSfZbGGBmzFy5mvFQNWcI_DD36gdkoIpIq1d635VTN0iEc8TM_sS8wTC-5CyKHhHIY2POUs1bfKx1-Qs9h13pg4efqRtHwB4_I_MaWu00hKvWptbX96OvL55hI0qhFZra9T9N8dF6wXXA9k0zMzqS3AUkccVR4ezXrByAotYZfeXUM-hpcsE3N-ZpV9ldvkWfYYu0jdN18o8vBqVLTHj-WSAItcOt6eFM66n96WquLWWDwX9ctUMl2G8pHi4ztoYdYSyS1PRTOLUwFfdBGAerBRIMa_y6B7F8S_I_GHPyBLZfpg41BVbzIfwaTliOAO9vAnpj5NdA_YP5sh0IctejsqrOHzQ=w1600-h896-no

But Rome and Dodger actually get along great. Dodger follows Rome around all the time. They're buddies, sort of like Alpha Male and Sidekick.
    rWCOPgfiEJFhRuCStRre2gTYMrZYEd6f0d65bJmaYuu5Y6r5y8GOEWRZwZ_Po5vcUJkHJ339_IC5ECqfqAKgXXzm2FXk4VkaRnrx8AZp3eoeRm5QKBSYfVOJZ3jWZuiONIOrBFSKafnEC5EATq3wZIyR_ejyccFvDhbJJ35mihFXZo2XPF94mE8Njxu8v11vHLUAQ7fX9a9XKIa99-bHqDJegufPh5W-45wCBwFIb8Wpd7FK48M-plCcVg2C4d18XT6rIDPxXvJcokm9C6LE9SQ_8EO_05uxnRcqS_pEQk2_Q4qWv12QKSEqbJI2Abrl_3XsTF-RpE9olGRi7HAeZ8CMlF9HW01rvgf6X5z-ZcpwqPnO0N4mGFiE4QUWSOoOoknXz-Noy5gpNttag2V2aAncbHfzubrKmRvWV_ktnuusImKyrHbM8TH1WICCrpLNAmEdInR5_B3AYjBiwpHEKJYrbTP4SyHt6WI0LvXXj0lrQ9wE5BcGrQFi0vtIxN3VWwQWXeEkeaWuo43kulnXW-HRgLoee1I90Tm-nsEJucLRGI-jPmmaBs-0bgJ9QMmr0N47-SBYxnpwpCeU0HoqPt8-xPIekRPVjH7CNMd-LT8oso6bF-drdA=w1600-h896-no

Dodger does not like to see dirty dishes left out. He gets quite snarly about it!
    blp3jivcIhiM1uu6BaPi7T5YjRxtsWjOhFI3BSRkVlhVP7fk_eECIfQ06ZzyrVv3f-F5cm62thI0Aq5NIKscBbaW-3ImumdL2v0BNQVvIdBTnNw2XQU7FvZPjsPAgm9xWo8pqfYCDjwpfhX9zf3y8m03-CztseejCWAjLqB9qxXhvSx1NJ8UCstMQD6nHGRyg6YhR_5jlpfA5M7necpTEsTmrC5sDNIUV9e3vb5vD5LHK_hgLz-dyYF5NkCBHT1U6-q9L9w5EtPvezZrwnscrv5NBwPa-PLs6NVy1bPapCmMAAneS6mggIXjPVaj_foMt6u6i4s756dnfzQxlzKHKDTJMjLeJnuo8h4l9eIbdVW5kDrnGT-CuX_JvkLkDYBqxr4zjBKrgk9cVfagc60RPWD94Z5Curn4JV2GmDhalhg47uCrPlwv6EQnotvkovWvPcvX1SMmywMHFtrHYZSdzmdWpaJ_rqR7otS4kVkJ9cFV7xH1ERFIEsFzDPkPmyqdCB_V1pUdW2GYy6InvzqUs5sS07Bpuu9RgRuuppxVSXmmBr0pP2bGQ8iyjLHrlSvVK2JTDeyvvbw5Q8XJaM6UFrvnUwNCsdwyeqRKu8_hnypxdXBoQiYLCA=w1600-h896-no
    @lanlyn I do not think he is mad about dirty dishes,his thought bubble is a full tasty plate of pancakes.He wants some :( Is that a genie elixir on your table?? :p Who ya going to use it on.

DfydFiZ.gif
    @CravenLestat No, I think it's a potent bliss elixir, can't remember. I got it from an in-game gift. Not sure who I'll use it on. ...Yah, maybe Dodger is mad about not getting any leftovers. He must like syrup! :D
    @Lanlyn Cannot blame him so do I.Had 6 pancakes the other day my gut was about to asplode.And he deserves treats all the work he is doing around the house keeping you safe and guarding the fairy while it fixes the dishwasher.I like using the fairy to cheat at the claw machine go do it is so cute and devious they fly inside and steal prizes.

DfydFiZ.gif
    @CravenLestat I don't think I've ever tried that. I keep forgetting! I've seen a townie fairy do it though. Too funny!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top