Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can you show me your super DULL sims 3 pics? ;)

Comments

• KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,908 Member
    edited June 2017
    Here is my night time shot of my Isla Paradiso Bunch household home in Isla Paradiso. No lighting mods are used.

IslaParadiso001.jpgupload a gif
    Post edited by Karritz on
  • CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    edited February 2017

32511654551_8589cf4332_o.jpg

@GaiaHypothesis , I got the same general eyebag/red from crying look (Jared was meant to be crying for hours) with only the eyeshadow and some fiddling of the colors on one of the eyeshadows. Will try it on a girl next I need loads of criers for my story! ;) I love your girl's look!

Screenshot-12507_zpsqf29fis1.jpg
    Post edited by Charlottesmom on
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited February 2017
    A lot of my simmer friends don't use CC and yet I can tell their sims apart when I read their stories. I played the game for the longest time without CC and never thought my sims looked dull and same-looking. The EA sliders, when worked properly, can give a very diverse range of looks.

Even without CC, I prefer the look of TS3 sims. I haven't tried TS4 yet (although I will one day), but I can't help but have seen millions of screenshots so I can say that for me TS3 sims and their surroundings is more to my taste.
    Post edited by Mikezumi on
  • imdragonitimdragonit Posts: 1,019 Member
    @brackencat31 I have 0% CC in my game ( to computer illiterate to set up mod folders ) So how do these Dull sims look the same?
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    plus I have an old not very strong computer until I can afford a new one!
    Oh Gosh Everybody I <3 Your Dull Pics! Please keep them coming! :)
  • SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    Even more beautiful pictures, everyone! <3

I find it hard to play without CC but @CravenLestat this Sim is lovely! :heart: And your patterns are FAB. :)

Screenshot-6002_zpsyy0iqp8a.jpg
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited February 2017
    @Simanite Thank you <3 That is Odessa Cross from Barnacle Bay,she is a regular townie and lives alone in a house there.Just has a light lipstick the one with the shine on it and the base game under eyeliner.Go snatch her up. :love:

Here is her wiki.

http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Odessa_Cross

Screenshot-5906_zpsfdtcixqw.jpg

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

? Can you show me your super dull sims 3 pics. Here are a few of mine. :)

21519640134_30cf983430_c.jpg

21954310330_c66e339a98_c.jpg

20852718753_70dcb5fb58_c.jpg

18582813780_69ff89e7d5_c.jpg
  • 06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    bekkasan wrote: »
    ? Can you show me your super dull sims 3 pics. Here are a few of mine. :)

21519640134_30cf983430_c.jpg

21954310330_c66e339a98_c.jpg

20852718753_70dcb5fb58_c.jpg

18582813780_69ff89e7d5_c.jpg

Omg is that the cutest toddler ever :open_mouth:

Everyone has such beautiful pics and the sims without CD wow. I guess I need a little skin CC or my sims look awful haha XD but really you don't need it at all.
  • 06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    edited February 2017
    Busy giving the vampire hangout a makeover but thought the dark midnight hollow trees with the bright read from fall looked pretty
    Screenshot-175_zpszmmkznuf.jpg
  • imdragonitimdragonit Posts: 1,019 Member
    edited February 2017
    Incredibly Dull Hidden Springs in winter...
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Lunar Lakes...Ho Hum
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Wow you guys have some wonderful landscape shots :o
    @06Bon06 ( on topic ) you really hit the mark with those MH trees against the fall foliage :) ( off topic ) I just wanted to say ty for your tutorial on how to use the forums, it saved me when I was floundering :)
    Post edited by imdragonit on
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I love everybody's pictures here and have a few more dull ones from my Glen Harbor legacy in Glenvale County which is in Maryland.These boring pictures were taken in the winter of 1662.I don't use HQ or lighting Mods and only edited the weather report shot to look like a news article from their newspaper.
    26084225553_864e9f3eaa_c.jpg
    I had to adjust the traffic delta in NRaas Traffic because the default setting was generating too many decorative taxis.I set it to -400 and the traffic vanished.Here's a picture showing how empty the roads are with the new traffic delta setting.
    26690712752_60b49d8bc0_c.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    @TadOlson , I don't think I'd want to be out on foot in that weather. :# I'd probably stay at home. In a basement. With a fireplace.
  • rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member
    so many I wanted to comment on but I'll limit it to just the first I don't want everyone sitting there reading my comment for an hour lol I'll just say love them all!!!
    aricarai wrote: »
    Sooooooo duuuuuuuulllll!

Screenshot-1572_zpslen90mzv.jpg

hope I quoted the right pic... with that said is that a fireplace on the left wall? is it a mod? I love it lol
    I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • readypostreadypost Posts: 60 Member
    Dull?Umm,yeah,oh sure I totally agree ...now where's that animated eye-rolling emoji when I really need it? :D
    @ everyone,truly awesome way to get a point across.High-fives to all! Appaloosa Plains during autumn always was beautiful I thought..... oh,monkey whiskers,I meant terribly excruciatingly boring. :D
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    so many I wanted to comment on but I'll limit it to just the first I don't want everyone sitting there reading my comment for an hour lol I'll just say love them all!!!
    aricarai wrote: »
    Sooooooo duuuuuuuulllll!

Screenshot-1572_zpslen90mzv.jpg

hope I quoted the right pic... with that said is that a fireplace on the left wall? is it a mod? I love it lol

That be a fireplace. No mods, just used fog emitters to make it. :mrgreen:
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    On the topic of Sims 3 sims all lookking the same - I shared these pictures in a previous thread when someone said something similar. I don't use any CC on my Sims (although I use some buy mode CC for interiors). These two sims are both YA women with long, blond hair wearing red lipstick. I don't think they look even remotely alike!

This is Stevie:
    69okts.jpg

And this is Tilly:
    2434uo7.jpg
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,908 Member
    edited June 2017
    This was just before I started experimenting with skins and makeup.

Beach_City015.jpg

The sim in the black and white stripe dress was made about the time University Life was introduced and has no CC on her.

BeachCity005.jpg

Nate is one of my favourite sims and he does have a non default skin. His hair may be cc as well. Baby is wearing a default baby skin.
    NateGloria001.jpg

This would be Judy before I gave her some CC skin.
    Judy002.jpg

And here she is after I gave her the CC skin.
    Judy003.jpg

EDIT: I thought I'd add a few more -
    This is Kitty and she has CC skin
    CCL001.jpg

This group are without CC
    PI000.jpg

This is Rose. No CC and she's in my studio
    A_Rose_Fairy_Searching.jpg

My Gondola lot - no CC and it's in my studio
    Gondola39.jpg

Gondola32.jpg

Gondola40.jpg

Gondola10.jpg

Some sims I made when first experimenting with CC skins
    Sims012.jpg
    Post edited by Karritz on
  • dothesmustledothesmustle Posts: 1,851 Member
    I guess compared to the over saturated eye bleed that is TS4, TS3 with it's relatively recognizably realistic palette is dull...in all it's soothing, non-migraine generating glory. Cool pics guys x
    You can call me smustle or Lori if you prefer.
  • XorzhaanXorzhaan Posts: 92 Member
    edited February 2017
    @GaiaHypothesis Thank you so much for the links to your sims. Nosemasks are a new item for me so those should help a bunch. I was wondering how you got the noses to look so realistic. The Hair link for Rory is not working, I searched around but couldn't find it anywhere. All links for it seem to be to a broken sims file share link. Finally found it on the creators page on TSR. My current sim was actually using nearly the same style, just more flat vs sticking up.

Again, thank you so much. I only started playing sims 3 again in December after a two year break. Restarting with no CC at all. So my Sim CC was only like 12 files of 3 skins, 2 eyes and so on. Mostly things from Sims I had downloaded. Now I have a much better start and extremity more indepth sliders.
  • CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    @CravenLestat , How did I miss the Walking Dead pattern is it in your studio? I was about to list two I made but I couldn't log in to list them... :angry:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top