Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Time Lord Challenge (Updated November 2021)

Comments

• PebblycatPebblycat Posts: 861 Member
    edited January 2017
    Never had a household of aliens before but it has been fun so far... Malcolm rocked up and was being quite mean to Ciara (yep I used your Sirens @nastyjman ) so I decided to threaten him with a probe :D

You can see some pics here :)
    My Origin ID: Pebblycat
    Visit Pebblycat's Showcase to see what I've created
  • nastyjmannastyjman Posts: 1,218 Member
    Pebblycat wrote: »
    Never had a household of aliens before but it has been fun so far... Malcolm rocked up and was being quite mean to Ciara (yep I used your Sirens @nastyjman ) so I decided to threaten him with a probe :D

You can see some pics here :)

Hahaha! That should take care of him. And the architecture for the Sirens looks amazing. I'm going to check it out as soon as I play.

I love the stuff they put out in The Gallery, especially the off-world and off-beat ones. It meshes well with this challenge because of its sci-fi theme. Let's hope for more in the future.
    TLC_banner_2021_downscale.png
    The build I used is pretty sweet, it only has two bedrooms so they've been taking turns to sleep. I love the way it's set up to add in another bed :#
    I have been taking pics of everything since I started so I'll share them as I rotate around, imgur seems like an easy enough place to do it *thumbs up*
    Here's my first update on my new Time Lord challenge :)

First Captain
    Second Captain
    Scenario #1: Vincent And The Time Lord
    Scenario #2: The Blood Countess - Elizabeth Báthory

Love it!!! <3

I love First Captain's personality combo. A vegetarian, kleptomaniac who loves the outdoors. Hope she stole something from that scary Vlad!

Also Second Captain being unflirty is hilarious. I always love awkward traits since they add variety to te challenge.

Ha! Vincent talking to the stove.

And I love what you did with Elizabeth Bathory. The Captain lost. Hope she defeats the Countess one of these days.
    edited February 2017
    IMMORTAL’S TEMPTATION
    Household Setup
    - Play The Countess household from The Blood Countess scenario. OR create or download one vampire sim. OR play a premade vampire sim/s.

Scenario Goal
    - Transform a sim into a vampire. This sim must be Friends, Good Friends or a past companion of your Time Lord.

Time Lord Goal
    - Cure your Friend, Good Friend or past companion back into a normal sim. You must add them back to your TARDIS in order to achieve this.

To live forever. To live to see sim’s progress in this world. To see the new and great things! Just like a Time Lord. But I won’t get to travel through time though.

That’s okay. I won’t be under the whims of Grim!

Uh oh. I’m hungry. What’s for dinner?

- Mortimer Goth
    -
    SY9uAZz.jpg
    Gn2HWp2.jpg
    mfV3vgD.jpg
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Vampire Donna!!!!
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    Vampire Donna!!!!

"Oi! Flyboy. Time to fly!"
    nastyjman wrote: »
    Love it!!! <3

I love First Captain's personality combo. A vegetarian, kleptomaniac who loves the outdoors. Hope she stole something from that scary Vlad!

Also Second Captain being unflirty is hilarious. I always love awkward traits since they add variety to te challenge.

Ha! Vincent talking to the stove.

And I love what you did with Elizabeth Bathory. The Captain lost. Hope she defeats the Countess one of these days.

She totally did steal from him a few times but unfortunately the items didn't go in her inventory (might be a bug or something). She also slept at his house a couple of times without him knowing. He was too busy playing his organ :o:D

I thought I'd take a different approach this time by having a couple of "undesirable" traits together instead of just one each regeneration. Captain is a bit disappointed that she can't steal anymore, she was getting so good at it >:)

The new scenario sounds great, will definitely try and incorporate it with Bethany's story
    edited February 2017
    Here's another update :)

Scenario #3: The Cybermen Next Door
    Scenario #4: The Sirens Of Titan - only one pic added to this one. I've spent most of the time grinding out the skills/writing songs

Pebblycat wrote: »
    Here's another update :)

Scenario #3: The Cybermen Next Door
    Scenario #4: The Sirens Of Titan - only one pic added to this one. I've spent most of the time grinding out the skills/writing songs

Fantastic! Love what you're doing with the scenarios.

I have something brewing in the back of my mind. I plan on "releasing" it next week Tuesday or Wednesday.

I'm treating the scenarios like "episodes" so I'm thinking of adding one every week or two if time permits.
    Just wanted to share a Youtuber I discovered doing the Time Lord Challenge. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFGLNij1NBq1KqmkxdaZaLg

Give him some views and subscribe. :)
    edited February 2017
    ECHOES OF TIME
    Household Setup
    - Create a new household. Add a copy of your First Time Lord. Age them down to Toddler.
    - Play with Genetics and add parent/s for your Toddler Time Lord. You can also add siblings.
    - Move in the household to a #futuristic or #alien lot. Download architectures from The Gallery. OR create your own futuristic or alien lot. The cheat “freerealestate on” is allowed.

Scenario End
    - Once your Child Time Lord ages up to Teenager, the household MUST be deleted.
    - Any Childhood Aspiration Rewards Traits earned can now be activated on your Main Time Lord. To do this, enter testingcheats on and enter ONLY the Childhood Aspiration you have completed.
    - Traits.equip_trait MentallyGifted
    - Traits.equip_trait SociallyGifted
    - Traits.equip_trait PhysicallyGifted
    - Traits.equip_trait CreativelyGifted

Restrictions
    - Your First Time Lord cannot interact with this household scenario. Only Second and so on can.
    I can hear echoes of time, calling to me. I thought I had lost it, my childhood memories. Whenever one regenerates, a part of you is lost, but something is gained in return. Perhaps something is coming back to me.

My father used to sing me this lullaby:

Time ends and time begins;
    When the babe is all tucked in.
    And his mind twinkles with dreams,
    A million worlds, a million things.

- The Optimist, the first Time Lord in the Sim-Universe

mPJiEdr.jpg
    oSCSXnl.jpg
    W495Gut.jpg
    Post edited by nastyjman on
    edited February 2017
    A new scenario for your Time Lord's universe. This one touches on the Toddlers update. The scenario is basically about your Time Lord regaining a lost memory of their childhood. This household will be a memory, but you can have your Time Lord visit it. Just not your First.

Echoes of Time: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/15543240/#Comment_15543240
    @Spacey72659 OMG! Just saw the first episode for Lady Heart! And I love your take on how you change her suffix.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxRRafuNQgk
  • Spacey72659Spacey72659 Posts: 1,479 Member
    @Spacey72659 OMG! Just saw the first episode for Lady Heart! And I love your take on how you change her suffix.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxRRafuNQgk

Awww thank you!
  • Ali24catAli24cat Posts: 1 New Member
    YESS I LOVE LOVE LOVE this challenge!!!! <3 This is my kind of challenge! I don't like most challenges, but this is awesome! :D
    Ali24cat wrote: »
    YESS I LOVE LOVE LOVE this challenge!!!! <3 This is my kind of challenge! I don't like most challenges, but this is awesome! :D

Nice! Hope you enjoy the journey. Don't forget to share pics of your Time Lord.
  • pupshadow22pupshadow22 Posts: 43 Member
    The Master/ Rival Time Lord Scenario

So I have a suggestion for a Scenario based on the antagonist The Master. From what I've seen of the series, The Master is a recurring antagonist Time Lord. According to the lore The Master was once The Doctor's friend, but went insane and now travels the universe causing chaos.

So how would this translate into The Sims 4?

Personality: Well for starters since our Time Lords are not necessarily "good", the renegade Time Lord needn't be necessarily "evil". I think he/she is a foil to whatever traits and goals your Time Lord currently has. So give your Rival traits conflicting with those of your Time Lord.

Playtime: Continue enjoying your original Time Lord, but for about 3 days out of each Normal Adult age span, switch to your Rival's household.

Regeneration: The Rival Time Lord still regenerates after one Adult age span. Regenerate at the end of the 3 days playtime, or switch back before the household and do it before the Rival ages up to Elder. Use "testingcheats on".

Goals: You don't have enough playtime to master skills or do collections. If you want to keep your Rival competitive you can cheat to max one skill with each Regeneration. The Rival can cause social trouble by stealing Companions from your main Time Lord (to be friends, prisoners, romantic interests, whatever) or just straight up kill them. Furthermore challenge your Time Lord directly (whether it be to chess, dance battles, or actual fights). Make the two Enemies, but you never know, they could eventually reconcile. If your Rival succeeds in killing/repeatedly defeating your Main Time Lord, your Main must Regenerate early and vice versa for the Rival.

So I hope you guys enjoy this suggested Scenario. I'm going to be playtesting a Rival alongside my new Time Lord, I Deacon

If we got the Astronaut career in the survey, our Time Lords could live in space in their TARDIS (space station),
    The Master/ Rival Time Lord Scenario

So I have a suggestion for a Scenario based on the antagonist The Master. From what I've seen of the series, The Master is a recurring antagonist Time Lord. According to the lore The Master was once The Doctor's friend, but went insane and now travels the universe causing chaos.

So how would this translate into The Sims 4?

Personality: Well for starters since our Time Lords are not necessarily "good", the renegade Time Lord needn't be necessarily "evil". I think he/she is a foil to whatever traits and goals your Time Lord currently has. So give your Rival traits conflicting with those of your Time Lord.

Playtime: Continue enjoying your original Time Lord, but for about 3 days out of each Normal Adult age span, switch to your Rival's household.

Regeneration: The Rival Time Lord still regenerates after one Adult age span. Regenerate at the end of the 3 days playtime, or switch back before the household and do it before the Rival ages up to Elder. Use "testingcheats on".

Goals: You don't have enough playtime to master skills or do collections. If you want to keep your Rival competitive you can cheat to max one skill with each Regeneration. The Rival can cause social trouble by stealing Companions from your main Time Lord (to be friends, prisoners, romantic interests, whatever) or just straight up kill them. Furthermore challenge your Time Lord directly (whether it be to chess, dance battles, or actual fights). Make the two Enemies, but you never know, they could eventually reconcile. If your Rival succeeds in killing/repeatedly defeating your Main Time Lord, your Main must Regenerate early and vice versa for the Rival.

So I hope you guys enjoy this suggested Scenario. I'm going to be playtesting a Rival alongside my new Time Lord, I Deacon

Let me know how it goes, and maybe we can formalize it and add it in the front page.

I was actually thinking of this Scenario as well. Basically, you will be playing two Time Lords in your save file, which would be interesting.

Also, another concept I had was keeping these two Time Lords as enemies, that you should always maintain a negative relationship. Another idea is having a Coalition of Evil, a club that must always hate and be mean to your Main Time Lord.

Exciting stuff, @pupshadow22

If we got the Astronaut career in the survey, our Time Lords could live in space in their TARDIS (space station),

Ooohhh. I didn't get a survey. Would it be a "world?" If so, that would bring a lot of roleplay for this challenge.

Also, I would love a World Adventures type expansion soon, and have the ability to create your own dungeons.

Ooohhh. I didn't get a survey. Would it be a "world?" If so, that would bring a lot of roleplay for this challenge.

Also, I would love a World Adventures type expansion soon, and have the ability to create your own dungeons.

I mostly said your astronaut could go into space, walk in space and do experiments in space. It would probably be a career location like the police station or hospital, but I hope not since they weren't liked very much. We just have to wait and see if they do it and how they do it.
  • pupshadow22pupshadow22 Posts: 43 Member

hey guys hope you all are having a good week, and thanks so much @nastyjman for the support. I've been enjoying the challenge a lot, and my Time Lord is currently living in an urban future. Technically *new* member so i can't post links but here are pics, delete the 4 in http if you're interested.
    h4ttp://imgur.com/a/FoHFA
    WOW!!! I am really loving your TARDIS' control room.

Here's @pupshadow22 Time Lady and her TARDIS

SJO4G52.jpg
    B5jwipv.jpg
    mz0GZsN.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top