Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

12346...Next

Comments

• DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    Glenkarri wrote: »
    I will claim this one thanks

Date: December 26, 2016
    Username: AuronoiChieftain
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Modern yet Traditional Vampire Home for San Myshuno
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

AuronoiChieftain here is my building Thread, drop by and say hello, we can discuss the build http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/643860/glenkarris-thread-for-d-n-a-builds/p1

Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Morakai wrote: »
    So glad to see that DNA is still around. I am just now being able to get the Sims 4 game(s), so a bit late to the game. However, I am looking forward to going through all the past and present builds so can drool some more. And you know that once I am able to get a better feel of the game, I will be making a request. Yes, I know... I don't mind the wait. :D

Good to be back, and you have some amazing builds so far that I can see!

<3

Hi! It's good to see you again! Have fun getting to know the game. :)
    SLpPUp.png
    @soocoolsim Rec'd and fav'd Thunderbolt! I love the interiors, and the exterior is....shocking! lol Forgive the pun. lol
    SLpPUp.png
    edited January 2017
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • MorakaiMorakai Posts: 3,806 Member
    edited January 2017
    Sandraelle wrote: »
    Welcome back @Morakai ! Have fun with Sims 4, I still haven't gotten away from Sims 3 long enough to venture much into 4.

Well to be honest, I have still been playing The Sims 3. I was just gifted The Sims 4, but haven't played much. So it is still possible to request TS3 houses still? If yes, then I have an idea for what would be the perfect house for a household I am playing. ;)

Won't clutter the thread, but just HAD to say hello and still such beautiful work! :D

PS Edit: Ooops! did more reading! Off to request now!

• MorakaiMorakai Posts: 3,806 Member
    edited February 2017
    Residential Lot Request Form

Username:Morakai
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank): All are great... I won't choose. hehe
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Eclectic Gothic (Think Addams Family meets Contemporary/modern)
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All but Sweet Treats
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? KP
    Lot size (dimensions): 40x40 to 64x64 Though like smaller, want lots of room
    Lot traits (Sims 4): n/a
    Number of bedrooms: at least 4
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? Master (black & Jewel tone(s)), Nursery (Greys & neutral), 1 small butler's room
    Number of bathrooms: least 3.5
    Favorite color schemes: Gothic, but with pops of jewel tones, greys, black, etc.
    Colors you dislike: pastels,
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Please
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? if not downloaded, sure
    Please list the Store content that can be used: Everything
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used (Sims 3): None
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Moonlight Falls
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Small usable greenhouse for potion and canning ingredients, Flying ring, MIL apt. , room for a butler. Hot tub would be nice, but not required.
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? Only if has questions before starting.

Additional instructions? This is for a witch with multiple skills. She is a potion maker, writer, and baker/chef. She has one little boy, but hopes to be able to have more children. A full complete kitchen with counter space would be wonderful. A nursery with 2 beds, then room for the children would be lovely. To have a writer's nook with room for a baby swing nearby...And can't forget a potion room with room for 2 shelving units, and 2 insect displays, and a chest area (at least 6 chests that can be hidden). Also, is it possible to have fences, and the Bridgeport Gate to keep paparazzi out please?

I find that I love certain houses, but because things are so close my sims walk 3 times around the house before they go upstairs to pick up their child to potty train them. Just weird. So would like to see if can merge my love of Addams Family Gothic with some modern clean lines in the kitchen, and room to move and do things. Contemporary Gothic... Yeah, I know, but I am starting to like some modern concepts, but I still twist in some gothic details.

Thank you ever so much!
    Post edited by Morakai on
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    @soocoolsim - Thunderbolt is STUNNING! Well done m'dear - off to rec-a-roo for you! <3
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    @soocoolsim just caught Thunderbolt on the exchange and Rec'd it! So beautiful and detailed dear. LOVE! <3
    @Morakai Hi! I've added your request to our Open Request list. Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask! It's good to see you again. ~Lissykin
    SLpPUp.png
  • jlwatkins1848jlwatkins1848 Posts: 65 Member
    I'm so close! The anticipation is palpable! :#
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member

Thank you for the rec's and lovely comments on Thunderbolt everyone. Very happy you like it. Hugs :smiley:
    I'm so close! The anticipation is palpable! :#

So close! I'm so slow building that I hesitate to claim your gorgeous request, but holy bananas, when it's ready I'm downloading and playing that wonderful creation!!
    SLpPUp.png
  • LissykinLissykin Posts: 2,794 Member
    Hi! I'd like to create this request next:

Date: January 9, 2017
    Username: Court322 (CARO322)
    Page: here
    Type: Sim, Sims 4
    Description: Sim-a-Likes of the male vampire cast of Diabolik Lovers
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@Court322 I have some questions for you, would you check in with me on my thread here? Thank you so much!
  • Court322Court322 Posts: 108 Member
    @Lissykin I have answered you :smile:
    So close! I'm so slow building that I hesitate to claim your gorgeous request, but holy bananas, when it's ready I'm downloading and playing that wonderful creation!!

Slow building is a sign of craftsmanship and dedication! Fare you well with your building, and give yourself all the time you need! :smiley:
    edited January 2017
    Court322 wrote: »
    @Lissykin I have answered you :smile:

Thank you so very much! I hadn't watched this one yet, but since I started watching I'm officially 's*cked' in. lol

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSsF85PrcPFyXOKn7XFszRPdAdaXQePO-HtIr3qTeR9UrZHTS4m

Slow building is a sign of craftsmanship and dedication! Fare you well with your building, and give yourself all the time you need! :smiley:

Really?! You feel that way?! Most folks are in such a rush that I worry I'll be upsetting them. I'm still a bit green with my Sims 4 builds, but if you're willing to work with me, and no one claims it before I do, I'm totally in!! This is just my type of play style. :)
    Lissykin wrote: »

Really?! You feel that way?! Most folks are in such a rush that I worry I'll be upsetting them. I'm still a bit green with my Sims 4 builds, but if you're willing to work with me, and no one claims it before I do, I'm totally in!! This is just my type of play style. :)

I'm glad to hear it!
    SLpPUp.png
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    Thunderbolt is a beauty Soocoolsim, just recommended her and will bring her in soon for a good look around :)
  • Wishonmeh05Wishonmeh05 Posts: 637 Member
    Username: Wishonmeh05
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 4
    Type of lot (laundromat, club, library, park, etc.): Restaurant
    Which EPs and SPs do you have?: All
    Lot size (dimensions): 40x30
    Lot traits (Sims 4): whatever builder deems appropriate
    Public restrooms?: Yes
    Favorite color schemes: blues, greys, neutrals
    Colors you dislike: green, orange
    Do you want it furnished and decorated?: yes
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one?: San Myshuno, Torendi Tower Penthouse lot
    Special requirements (subway, parking, registers, etc.)?: In additional to the typical restaurant things I would like it to have a professional bar and outdoor seating
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? no
    Additional instructions? Please make it fit with the building--high ceilings, large windows, etc.
    edited February 2017
    @Wishonmeh05 Hello and welcome back! I've added your request to our Open Request list. We're moving our thread today, so please check in with us from time to time there to see if your request has been claimed. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!
    SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
    ~CLOSED~
    Our January thread is now closed. Please join us on our February thread here.
    Happy Simming!
    latest?cb=20150324045008
    Moving-Day.jpg
    SLpPUp.png
  • Pipersfun2Pipersfun2 Posts: 710 Member
    Hello everyone! Hope that all have been doing well. Don't want to bug anyone, any idea how long until my John Nettles is ready?
    while we are playing them,WHO IS PLAYING US?