Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Stories and Legacies Index Gateway

Comments

• Options
    mastressalitamastressalita Posts: 2,874 Member
    Daily Stories and Legacies Index Newsfeed

Completed Stories:

Congrats @blair2396 for completing The Bachelorette, a Bachelorette Challenge for Sims 3! You can check it out from the index listing under "Blair's Sims Blog"!

Random Shoutouts:

Check out Only Time Will Tell, a History Challenge for Sims 4 by @Sarahkay which updated today! You can find it in the index listing!

Milestones:

Congrats @misfit091376 for completing house three of Drifter Challenge Redo for Sims 4! You can check it out from the index listing under "Misfit's Sims"!

Congrats @Rainydayz179 for reaching generation two of the Whim Challenge for Sims 4! You can check it out from the index listing under "Rainy Dayz Gamez"!

Congrats @Sonschi for reaching generation five of the De Barra Legacy for Sims 4! You can check it out from the index listing under "Sonschi and the Sims"!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
    Have a Sim story site? Please submit your link to the Stories and Legacies Index!
    Check out my Simlit at Sim Stories: Hijinks from the World of Sims 3!
    My Simlit Discussion/Updates | The Fringe | Short Story Challenges
  • Options

New Stories:

@blair2396 has started a new story, the Parker Family Random Legacy for Sims 3! You can check it out in the index listing under "Blair's Sims Blog"!

@Rainydayz179 has started a new story, Drifter Challenge II, a Drifter Challenge for Sims 4! You can check it out in the index listing under "Rainy Dayz Gamez"!

Returning Stories:

@Vuneca 's Iron Man, a Going Solo Challenge for Sims 4, is back from hiatus! You can check it out in the index listing under "Going Solo"!

Random Shoutouts:

Check out Shift, a Youth on Their Own Challenge for Sims 4 by @CathyTea which updated today! You can find it in the index listing under "Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology"!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
    Have a Sim story site? Please submit your link to the Stories and Legacies Index!
  • Options

New Stories:

@POLLYANNA2 has started a new story, Immortal Dynasty Challenge for Sims 4! You can check it out in the index listing under "PollyannaSims"!

@RipuAncestor has started a new story, Forget-Me-Not, an Ambrosia Challenge for Sims 4! You can check it out in the index listing!

@SummerFalls has started a new story, the Vega Legacy, a Simblr Random Legacy Challenge for Sims 4! You can check it out in the index listing under "SummerFalls' Sims"!

Completed Stories:

Congratulations @CathyTea for completing Shift, a Youth on Their Own Challenge for Sims 4! You can check it out in the index listing under "Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology"!

Random Shoutouts:

Check out The Foster Legacy, a Simblr Sims 4 legacy by @quwface which updated yesterday! You can find it in the index listing!

Check out The Lemon Legacy for Sims 3 by @Ninjakitz which updated recently! You can find it in the index listing under "Life's Lemons"!

Check out More Than a Princess: The Rossini Family Legacy, a Disney Legacy Challenge for Sims 4 by @CharmingMaruska which updated today! You can find it in the index listing under "TrulyCurly"!

Check out My Little Pony, a Let's Play for Sims 4 based on the popular fan-favorite series by @Spacey72659 which is currently in its third generation and updated recently! You can find it in the index listing under "Spacey Sims' YouTube Channel"!

Want Ads:

@RosemaryMariee is looking for some short sentences about her story Noble Doubt from readers for an upcoming Blogaversary! For more information, please check here!

Milestones:

Congrats @PrincessLala14 for reaching generation seven in The Alphabet Alphabetacy for Sims 3! You can check it out in the index under "Sims by Steph"!

Big congratulations to the following Stories and Legacies Index authors for receiving the Sunshine Blogger Award!

The following Stories and Legacies Index authors have received nominations for this award:

You can find all these works listed in the index, so please go give them a look!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options
    NinjakitzNinjakitz Posts: 142 Member
    @mastressalita Thanks for the shoutout! :)
  • Options

New Sign-ups:

The Stories and Legacies Index would like to give a warm welcome to @MidnightAura who is writing A New Direction, a story for Sims 4! You can check it out in the index listing under "The Daily Sim"!

New Stories:

@BabyDollAnne has started a new Simblr story, The Castillo Legacy, for Sims 4! You can check it out in the index under "Babydoll Simmer"!

@CathyTea has started a new story for Sims 4, The Lost Art of Correspondence! You can check it out in the index under "Cathy Tea's Simlit Anthology"! This story is part of he Pen Pal Project; if you are interested in participating, please check this thread!

@dougsbaby12 has started a new Let's Play series, Drifter Challenge Revamp, a Drifter Challenge for Sims 4! You can check it out under "Manda Sim Tales YouTube Channel" in the index listing!

@MedleyMisty has started a new story for Sims 4, Emo Pistols! You can check it out in the index under "In the Valley of the Sun"! This story is part of he Pen Pal Project; if you are interested in participating, please check this thread!

@RipuAncestor has started a new story for Sims 3, The Pen Pal Project! You can check it out in the index under "The Chrysanthemum Tango"! This story is part of he Pen Pal Project; if you are interested in participating, please check this thread!

@serindeppity has started a new story, Wings of My Dreams, a Differences in the Family Tree Legacy for Sims 3! You can check it out in the index listing!

@swcheppes has started a new story, The Bachelorette: Disney Wildlife Edition, a Bachelorette Challenge for Sims 4! You can check it out from the index listing under "Sim-play Awesome Stories"!

@sweetnightingale has started a new story for Sims 3, The Pen Pal Project! You can check it otu in the index under "Simming With Sweetnightingale"! This story is part of he Pen Pal Project; if you are interested in participating, please check this thread!

@misfit091376 has started a new story, Snow and Her Dwarves, a Toddler Challenge for Sims 4! You can check it out in the index listing under "Misfit's Sims"!

@TheNay83 has started a new story, Bump Buddies 3, a 100 Baby Challenge for Sims 3! You can find it in the index under "Montigo Universe"!

Returning Stories:

@AdamsEve1231 's supernatural Simblr story Darkness May Dream for Sims 3 has returned from hiatus with several new chapters! You can check it out from the index listing under "Livin' a Simmin' Life Simblr"!

@EvermoreRocks 's video story series for Sims 2, Mount Heart is returning for a fourth season soon! You can check out the trailer here! The previous three seasons are available from the index listing under "Mount Heart"!

@Meggles 's Build Newcrest for Sims 4 returns from hiatus with a new chapter! You can check it out from the index under "MeggSims"!

@pronterus 's supernatural Sims 4 story Undead With Benefits has returned with two new chapters! You can check it out from the index listing!

@Thrippa 's Gilt Sparrows, a Fifty Foal Challenge for Sims 3, has returned from hiatus! You can check it out from the index listing!

Random Shoutouts:

Check out Deery Meadows Legacy, a town rotation legacy story for Sims 3 by @TadOlson which updated recently! You can find it in the index listing under "TADOLSON'S HOMEPAGE"!

Check out Goth-Sanity 2.0, an I'm Surrounded by Idi*ts Challenge for Sims 4 featuring the Goth family by @Lynnwood that updated yesterday! You can find it in the index listing!

Check out Interludes and Solitude, a spin-off series to the Sims 3 legacy story The Krazy Crazy Life of Kassiopeia Fullbright by @AdamsEve1231 that updated yesterday! You can find it in the index listing under "Livin' a Simmin' Life"!

Check out The Kavanaugh Legacy, a Sims 4 Legacy Challenge in its fifth generation by @MissCharlie that updated today! You can find it in the index listing!

Check out Monstrous Mezilkree: From Grotesque to Gorgeous, a male Prettacy Challenge for Sims 4 by @Twiggy in its second generation which updated recently! You can find it in the index listing under "Twiggy's Sims Adventures"!

Check out Take Me to the Moon, a Sims 4 legacy currently in its seventh generation by @ShannonSimsFan which updated recently! You can find it in the index listing under "The Simdale Valley Post"!

Milestones:

Congrats @Rainydayz179 for reaching generation three of The Whim Challenge! You can check it out in the index listing under "Rainy Dayz Gamez"!

Congratulations @RosemaryMariee for reaching her one year blogaversary! You can check out the big celebration here!

Big congratulations to the following Stories and Legacies Index authors for receiving the Unique Blogger Award!

The following Stories and Legacies Index authors have received nominations for this award:

Big congratulations to the following Stories and Legacies Index authors for receiving the Versatile Blogger Award!

Big congratulations to the following Stories and Legacies Index authors for receiving the Sunshine Blogger Award!

You can find all these works listed in the index, so please go give them a look!

Other News and Reminders:

If you have a story registered with the Stories and Legacies Index and you change your username on the forums, please notify the Stories and Legacies Index! This is a vital piece of information on your listing that needs to be updated, and will create a broken link to your user profile if it is not changed to reflect your new username! Thanks!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options
    StormyDayzStormyDayz Posts: 4,035 Member
    @mastressalita Thank you so much for all you do here. It must take a crazy amount of time! I just looked at my index. Holy cow I've got a lot of stories there! Well done. ;)<3
  • Options
    MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    @mastressalita Thank you so much for all you do here. It must take a crazy amount of time! I just looked at my index. Holy cow I've got a lot of stories there! Well done. ;)<3

I was just about to say the same thing! @mastressalita is SO on top of things!!! <3
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
  • Options
    The sad thing is I've seen a significant decline in new stories registering with the Stories and Legacies Index over the last several months. I continue to do what I do for those authors that have taken the time to register their sites, but at the moment, this digital library is all but a static collection; it needs those authors that haven't added their works to do so to constantly remain a growing and fresh collection like a modern library. I just hope that in the near future more Simlit authors will utilize this resource available to them.
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options
    MedleyMistyMedleyMisty Posts: 1,188 Member
    I think that interest in Sims stories has been declining for years.

Part of it is that the community is so fractured now, I think. Like Sim Story Tellers over on LJ is dead. Forums other than this one are dead. Mostly people seem to go to Tumblr, which isn't the best medium for sharing stories and which also lacks a central organizing index for stories, so most people just end up reading people they already know.

An index like this is very important. Thank you for keeping it up, and I do hope it revitalizes soon.
    Sometimes the darkness and I tell stories.
  • Options
    MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    edited January 2017
    Do you also have lets plays? I've noticed more and more video format to "stories". Not so much a story, though (no offence; maybe there are some that have a plot).
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
  • Options
    StormyDayzStormyDayz Posts: 4,035 Member
    The sad thing is I've seen a significant decline in new stories registering with the Stories and Legacies Index over the last several months. I continue to do what I do for those authors that have taken the time to register their sites, but at the moment, this digital library is all but a static collection; it needs those authors that haven't added their works to do so to constantly remain a growing and fresh collection like a modern library. I just hope that in the near future more Simlit authors will utilize this resource available to them.

I didn't find out about this thread until I saw one of your posts on another thread that I follow so it's highly probable that newer bloggers/writers just aren't aware of it. I'm not sure how to get the news out though. Do forum links show on Twitter?
  • Options
    Pegasus143Pegasus143 Posts: 2,490 Member
    Meggles wrote: »
    Do you also have lets plays? I've noticed more and more video format to "stories". Not so much a story, though (no offence; maybe there are some that have a plot).
    Let's Plays are in there as well, but I think it's mainly people who also have a story site registered who have their vids listed. Maybe some advertising in the video category of the forums could help?
  • Options
    Meggles wrote: »

The Stories and Legacies Index has accepted Let's Plays since first opening. From the FAQ:
    What if my content is in video-format? May that be submitted to the index?

Yes, it can! Video Let's Plays, Challenges, and other "story-driven" material in a video format are perfectly fine! Examples of video content that would not be acceptable are those related to gaming news, opinions or editorials, technical help or modding, builds, CAS, and other tutorials. It is fine if your YouTube channel features a mix of content; as long as there is some story-related video content on it, such as a Let's Play series or a Challenge, you may submit it to the index!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options

Returning Stories:

@TheoriesOfHappiness 's collaborative Sims 4 story with his wife, In Remission, returns with three new chapters! You can check it out from the index listing under "Cornucopia of Simlit"!

Random Shoutouts:

Check out The Amelie Legacy, Sims 4 Legacy Challenge by @HowGreatThouArt which updated today! You can find it in the index listing!

Milestones:

Congrats @misfit091376 for completing house four of Drifter Challenge Redo! You can check it out in the index listing under "Misfit's Sims"!

Congrats @Rainydayz179 for completing house two of Drifter II! You can check it out in the index listing under "Rainy Dayz Gamez"!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options
    sweetnightingalesweetnightingale Posts: 2,084 Member
    This is an interesting topic of discussion that came up, so I'm going to add my two cents' worth. :)

For me, I started out doing Let's Plays and had a decent amount of views. They declined over time, unfortunately, when some younger, more "cool" people began making LP's. Then when Sims 4 was released, it was pretty much the kiss of death. I just couldn't get into 4 that much, so I continued with 3. However, people (at least the ones who watched me) were more interested in 4. I continued on, but the long and short of it was that I had to make the difficult decision to quit doing a regular series. Now, what goes on my Youtube channel is Featured Household videos and a Where are They Now series featuring my LP families (I keep all my save files). Plus, the amount I upload has gone down tremendously due to lack of interest in my videos.

I was still doing regular LP's when I got into writing SimLit. I took part in a small community and I pretty much just stuck there. I didn't venture out into the bigger writing commumity, so I had no idea that the index even existed. I no longer participate in that community, so I was looking for a refugee camp to stagger into. :) I found a world I never knew existed and so started talking to folks there. Then @mastressalita PM'd me and asked if I wanted to add my stories and I readily accepted. :)

I'm relatively new to the world of SimLit so it's been kinda hard to get readers. People seem to stick with reading who they know. I just keep plugging away with the writing and I've found a lot of great SimLit I totally enjoy reading.

As mentioned, maybe some of the newer people don't realize that this resource is here. I, for one, am glad I was made aware of it, and @mastressalita does a fantastic job. I don't know what we'd do without her. :)
    36314395402_b6f8316264_z.jpg]
    Simming With Sweet Nightingale.Forever in Time, Short Stories, and much more
  • Options
    serindeppityserindeppity Posts: 6,690 Member
    Thank you for mentioning Wings!! <3
    g8b3.png
    Danevbie Legacy 8.24
  • Options

New Stories:

@dougsbaby12 has started a new Let's Play, a Seven Toddler Challenge for Sims 4! You can check it out from the index listing under "Manda Sim Tales YouTube Channel"!

@Piazzagirl1015 has started a new story, I'm Every Woman, a Going Solo Iron Woman Challenge for Sims 4! You can check it out in the index listing under "Piazzagirl's Sims and Challenges"!

Random Shoutouts:

Check out The Grimes Legacy, a Sims 4 Alphabetacy by @Tacoman763 which updated today! You can find it in the index listing!

Milestones:

Congrats @Piazzagirl1015 for completing house three of Diary of a Drifter, a Drifter Challenge for Sims 4! You can check it out in the index listing under "Piazzagirl's Sims and Challenges"!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options

Random Shoutouts:

Check out Discovering Juliana, a Sims 4 story by @Jes2G which updated today! You can find it in the index listing under "Stories by Jes2G"!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options

New Sign-ups:

The Stories and Legacies Index would like to give a warm welcome to the follow authors!
    • @lanlyn , who is writing multiple stories for Sims 3 at "Simlish Fair"! You can also find two completed works there!
    • @purplestarz2006 , who is writing Tranquility Creek , a Prosperity Challenge story featuring rotational gameplay for Sims 4!
    • @ninaumi , who is writing The Umi Legacy for Sims 4 at "Tales of My Sims"!
    • @sassytxbrat , who is writing multiple Sims 4 challenge stories and legacies at "Love My Sims"! You can also find several completed Sims 2 and Sims 3 challenges and legacies there!

Please make sure to check them out!

New Stories:

@BabyDollAnne has started a new Simblr story, Roomies, for Sims 4 !You can check it out from the index listing under "Babydoll Simmer"!

@RoryPlaysTheSims has started a new World Adventures Let's Play for Sims 3! You can check it out from the index listing under "Rory Plays the Sims"!

Returning Stories:

@xoxJennxox 's Hollingworth Drifter Challenge has returned from hiatus! You can check it out in the index listing under "The Taffeta's and Hollingsworth's"!

Random Shoutouts:

Check out The Blackburn 100 Baby Challenge, a Simblr 100 Baby Challenge for Sims 4 by @ginnymalfoy22 which has been updating recently! You can find it in the index listing under "simsonmars Simblr"!

Check out My Disney Princess Challenge, a Sims 3 Disney Princess Legacy Challenge by @hp_enchantress which updated yesterday! You can find it in the index listing!

Check out BuildNewcrest: Rosenburg Legacy Challenge, a Build Newcrest Legacy Challenge for Sims 4 by @totalRainbow which updated today! You can find it in the index listing under "Rainbow Sims"!

Milestones:

Congrats @anaitapeva for reaching generation nine of The Floyd Random Challenge, a Random Legacy Challenge for Sims 4! You can check it out from the index listing under "Sig's Tumblr"!

Congrats @misfit091376 for completing house five of Drifter Challenge Redo, a Drifter Challenge for Sims 4! You can check it out in the index listing under "Misfit's Sims"!

sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options
    fabtiffsimfabtiffsim Posts: 1,008 Member
    This is an interesting topic of discussion that came up, so I'm going to add my two cents' worth. :)

For me, I started out doing Let's Plays and had a decent amount of views. They declined over time, unfortunately, when some younger, more "cool" people began making LP's. Then when Sims 4 was released, it was pretty much the kiss of death. I just couldn't get into 4 that much, so I continued with 3. However, people (at least the ones who watched me) were more interested in 4. I continued on, but the long and short of it was that I had to make the difficult decision to quit doing a regular series. Now, what goes on my Youtube channel is Featured Household videos and a Where are They Now series featuring my LP families (I keep all my save files). Plus, the amount I upload has gone down tremendously due to lack of interest in my videos.

I was still doing regular LP's when I got into writing SimLit. I took part in a small community and I pretty much just stuck there. I didn't venture out into the bigger writing commumity, so I had no idea that the index even existed. I no longer participate in that community, so I was looking for a refugee camp to stagger into. :) I found a world I never knew existed and so started talking to folks there. Then @mastressalita PM'd me and asked if I wanted to add my stories and I readily accepted. :)

I'm relatively new to the world of SimLit so it's been kinda hard to get readers. People seem to stick with reading who they know. I just keep plugging away with the writing and I've found a lot of great SimLit I totally enjoy reading.

As mentioned, maybe some of the newer people don't realize that this resource is here. I, for one, am glad I was made aware of it, and @mastressalita does a fantastic job. I don't know what we'd do without her. :)

Interesting stuff, and it is hard to get people to read, but I don't really do it for the readers, it's for me. I'm totally pumped when someone DOES read my stuff haha but it doesn't stop me from posting if they don't. Just do it! You should post your videos of LP and people will come! Maybe people are sick of all these younger "cool" people and are looking for something like yours?
  • Options
    fabtiffsimfabtiffsim Posts: 1,008 Member
    Also someone mentioned not liking tumblr but I really like tumblr. I think the stories are short and sweet and fun and I just enjoy both blogging and tumblr the most!
  • Options

New Stories:

@ginnymalfoy22 has started a new Let's Play series, Let's Play the Sims 4 Vampires! You can check it out from the index listing under "Anneliese MB's YouTube Channel"!

@Rainydayz179 has started a new story, Coven Challenge, for Sims 4! You can check it out from the index listing under "Rainy Dayz Gamez"!

Random Shoutouts:

Check out Vee is for Vortex, a neighborhood rotation story for Sims 4 by @Julyvee94 which updated today! You can find it in the index listing under "Julyvee's Sims Stories"!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options

New Sign-ups:

The Stories and Legacies Index would like to give a warm welcome to @LadyLobster , who is writing Fangs for the Memories, a supernatural dramedy for Sims 4! Make sure to check it out in the index listing!

New Stories:

@AudreyFld has started a new story, Starting Over: Escape to Nowhere, an Escape to Nowhere Challenge for Sims 3! You can find it in the index listing!

@Charliimai has started a new story, From Dusk to Dawn! You can check it out in the index listing under "Letters from my Simself"! This story is part of the Pen Pal Project; you can check out more about it here!

Completed Stories:

Congratulations @Spottydog714 for completing The Bachelorette, a Bachelorette Challenge story for Sims 4! You can check it out in the index listing under "Spottydog714"!

Congratulations @xoxJennxox for completing The Toddler Challenge for Sims 4! You can check it out in the index listing under "The Taffeta's and Hollingsworth's: Drifter Challenges for Sims 3 and 4"!

Returning Stories:

@CathyTea 's New World Symphony starts its Third Movement today! You can check it out in the index listing under "Cathy Tea's Simlit Anthology"!

@sandybeachgirl 's Back to Life returns with a new chapter! You can check it out in the index listing!

Random Shoutouts:

Check out @SummerFalls 100 Baby Challenge Let's Play for Sims 4, which updated today! You can find it in the index listing under "SummerFalls' YouTube Channel"!

Milestones:

Congrats @kittycatcali for completing generation seven of Lost Legacy, a legacy story for Sims 3! You can check it out from the index listing!

Other News and Reminders:

The Stories and Legacies Index has been at an all-time low for new story submissions. For the last several months, I've seen the index go from around 315 entries to now dropping down to 275... it is in serious need of some love!

If you enjoy the Stories and Legacies Index and would like to help out, you can do so by doing the following:
    • Give the thread a shoutout and drop this link in your favorite discussion thread, if you know a lot of Simlit authors or Let's Players hang out there.
    • If you don't see your favorite Sim story listed in the index, consider letting the author know about it and recommending that they drop on by and register their story.
    • If you are an author already registered with the index and you did not mark "Yes, I give permission for any past or future stories I write to be added freely to the Index" on your submission form, consider dropping back by the index and granting your permission. Lately I've been able to add several stories I would not have been able to add otherwise because the authors were listed on my Granted Permission list.

Remember, the Stories and Legacies Index takes all Sims stories regardless of Sim game, no matter the host (Wordpress, Blogger, Tumblr, Weebly, forum-hosted, other site), or Let's Play/Challenge YouTube Channel. Whether brand-new or seasoned, all are welcome! Listing your site or channel with the Stories and Legacies Index means that your link will be listed in the largest single maintained directory of Sim stories and Let's Plays hosted on the Sims forums, and attention will be brought to any new series, completed series, heir polls, awards, or other milestones you reach on both the Stories and Legacies Index thread and Stories and Legacies Index Gateway thread!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options
    sweetnightingalesweetnightingale Posts: 2,084 Member
    @fabtiffsim - Of course I write my stories for my own pleasure first and foremost. Still though, it's nice to have readers when they find the blog. I won't stop writing my stories, as it keeps my writing skills honed and gives me something creative to do. :grin:

As to the videos, I do love making them. However, it can be a double-edged sword when people aren't watching them. I'm visually impaired, so I have to spend a LOT more time editing them than probably most LP'ers do. It's very time consuming and I put a lot of effort into making a quality video. For me, it's just one of those areas where if the interest isn't there, I need to reevaluate things and see what the best solution is for my time and for the viewers. I do continue to make videos but until things pick up (or IF they do), this change, IMO, needed to be made. It's hard to stay motivated when view counts continue to drop steadily and new subscribers are very few and far between,
    36314395402_b6f8316264_z.jpg]
    Simming With Sweet Nightingale.Forever in Time, Short Stories, and much more
  • Options

New Stories:

@Bear31 has started a new Simblr story for Sims 4, Black Shade Chronicles! You can check it out from the index listing under "ChiefDancingBear's Simtastic World"!

@MidnightAura has started a new story, The Braverman Legacy for Sims 3! You can check it out from the index listing under "The Daily Sim"!

@Rainydayz179 has started a new story, Immortal Dynasty Challenge for Sims 4! You can check it out from the index listing under "Rainy Dayz Gamez"!

@TheoriesOfHappiness has started a new story, Blood Brothers for Sims 4! You can check it out from the index listing under "Cornucopia of Simlit"!

@Weathie has started a new Let's Play series, the Master Vampire Challenge for Sims 4! You can check it out from the index listing under "Saffize's YouTube Channel"!

Returning Stories:

@SilentWolf101 's supernatural Sims 3 story Scarlet Teardrops returns from hiatus! You can check it out from the index listing under "My Sims 3 Stories 3.0"!

@sweetnightingale and @TheoriesOfHappiness 's supernatural collaborative Garden of Shadows makes a return! You can find it in the index listing under "Together We Write Site"!

Random Shoutouts:

Check out the Colt Family Traitacy for Sims 3 by @AdamsEve1231, which updated today! You can find it in the index listing under "Livin' a Simmin' Life"!

Polls:

@pammiechick is looking for some scenario input for Day and Knight, her I'm a Lover Challenge for Sims 4! If you would like to participate in the poll, please check it out here!

Milestones:

Congrats @PrincessLala14 for completing generation seven of The Alphabet Alphabetacy, an Alphabet Legacy Challenge Simblr story for Sims 3! You can check it out in the index listing under "Sims by Steph"!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top