Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

✦ Cbear's Creations ✦

Comments

• Options
    Cbear13Cbear13 Posts: 6,278 Member
    Thanks everyone, I dont know if I can do ugly spooky haha Im trying to keep it looking pretty but eerie at the same time haha
    New%20siggie%2011th%20Nov%2015.jpg
    ✦✦ Origin ID: cbear1313 ✦✦ Gallery: cbear1313 Gallery ✦✦ Cbear's Creations ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Practice Challenges ✦✦
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Gorgeous spa, Cbear! Beautiful calming colors. :smile:

Love the wip for the vampire house too! Cool roof work and I really like the colors. :blush:
  • Options
    Thankyou @WrathofCath now if only I could use the spa in real life haha. I love how the vampire house is coming along it was originally started for halloween but I never got around to finishing it
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
  • Options
    Creative Classic
    Gallery Link

The story behind this house is a few months ago I realised I had never actually played an alien sim, so I went out and created Liara Lumiere (Gallery Link). She was a creative sim who loves to paint and I thought she needed a creative house to live in with some color.
    She now lives here with her husband and son......

CC%201.jpg

CC%202.jpg

CC%203.jpg

CC%204.jpg

CC%205.jpg

CC%206.jpg

CC%207.jpg

CC%208.jpg

CC%209.jpg

CC%2010.jpg

CC%2011.jpg

CC%2012.jpg

CC%2013.jpg
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    edited January 2017
    The exterior design of Creative Classic looks so great! :) The curved roofing looks very nice! The colour of the exterior walls gives a great look to the home. The curving fencing of the front porch looks nice and the plants are nice touches on either sides of the front door. The flowers look pretty in the front garden, and the bird bath and bird feeder look nice there. Very nice backyard areas! The harvestables garden nook looks great! Very nice back porch! Sims will enjoy using the treadmill there to keep fit, have fun playing chess and kids will enjoy doing artwork on the activity table. Very nice trellis covered art and outdoors living sitting nook! Sims will enjoy painting on the easel in the outdoors air. Nice outdoors dining area for sims to enjoy cooking on the BBQ and eating food at the umbrella covered table Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the interior of the home! The blue, pink and purple colour scheme of the rooms looks very nice! The upper tv and reading nook looks very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting on the sofa there watching tv, reading a book and listening to stereo music. The birds and floral pictures look very nice on the wall! The cabinets look very nice how they are placed on the bedhead wall areas! Very nice corner bar nook. Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools there having a drink from the bar. The drinks and bottles wall shelves are nice touches there.
    The home is very nice! :)
  • Options
    Tiny Tot
    Gallery Link

So my alien family had a little girl who grew into a very sassy and cheeky toddler, here is her new room and there is pics of her below to. Her name is Nimira

Tiny%20Tot.jpg

Nimira.jpg

@lisa17ann I hope this is enough pics of her for you haha
  • Options
    Nimera is so very cute! :) The pictures of her are so very nice! She is such a cute alien toddler! The pink colour scheme of her bedroom looks very pretty! The circles floor mat looks colourfully nice! The wall and flooring patterns looks great! Very nice bed area! The curtains and butterflies look very pretty on the bedhead wall. The animal wall pictures, heart teddy, bunny and giraffe are cute in the room! Nice armchair and stool sitting areas for the toddlers to sit there and play with their toys or have a book read to them. The furnishing of the room looks so nice! :)
  • Options
    lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    I already commented on the gallery about really great alien house! And, I think we answered the question of alien toddlers are cute! So cute!
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

• Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    A beautiful unique and original design, this build speaks creativity. Gorgeous bright and colourful interiors, perfect for an alien family :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Twin Princesses
    Gallery Link

Oh the new toddler items are sooo cute! Here is a room for twin girls, it has a small bathroom with two potty's, a dressing room, a story time area, two high chairs and a cute and fun area to play with their toys.

Twin%20P%201.jpg
    Twin%20P%202.jpg
    Twin%20P%203.jpg
    Twin%20P%204.jpg
  • Options
    BrennachanBrennachan Posts: 2,055 Member
    So cute! I love your alien family and all the toddler rooms! Creative Classic is so beautiful! <3
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    The layout and furnishing of Twin Princesses looks so very nice! :) The pink and purple colour scheme of the room looks very pretty! The bed area is very nice! The bunnies, clouds, hot air balloons and cloud shelves are nice touches on the bedhead wall. The heart teddy and rabbit look cute on the top of the corner nook tables! The string lights look pretty! The pink patterned flooring and the floor rugs look nice there. Very nice reading nook! The kids will enjoy sitting on the stools there listening to stories , with sunshine coming in through the windows.. The big bunny is cute there! Very nice play area for the girls to have fun playing with the dollhouse or toys from the toy box. The coloured circles floor prints look pretty there. The butterflies look nice on the wall. The wall and floor tiling in the bathroom are looks very nice!
    It is a very pretty bedroom! :)
  • Options
    StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    I have been having fun catching up on all of your latest builds! :smiley: The toddler rooms are both adorable, but I especially love your Creative Classic. Creative, indeed! I love all the neat interior details and the cheerful color palette. <3
  • Options
    Your Princess toddler room is super adorable! Love how much you fit in. I think it looks so creative as well the way you have broken it up! Great job as always <3:)

• Options
    equuestequuest Posts: 718 Member
    I love the exterior of creative classic! It's great that you gave it a futuristic feel without making it stick out to much among other builds. I also love the color interior! :)
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Creative Classic is such a lovely home for an artist, Cbear! Love the colorful, yet soft interiors. Lots of cool art work on the walls and I really love the pergola out back. :smile:

Such a Sweet room for little Nimira! Love the pretty pastel colors and decor. :smiley:

Twin Princesses is So Cute! Love the layout with the designated areas for activities. It flows together so nicely. :blush:
  • Options
    Thankyou everyone,
    @lisa17ann the alien toddlers are super cute though their eyes look a bit strange hehe (well they are aliens after all. I did struggle a bit with my twin princesses room trying to fit everything in without it looking to crowded.

@masajo thank you Ive been having a lot of fun playing my first aliens and I love this house its one of my favs so far.

@rosemow thank you as always, @Brennachan I could make a 100 toddler rooms and still not be bored haha thanks

@StSciurus I had so much fun building it though it took quite a while as I built it while playing my alien family so could only buy things when they could afford it haha, I also wasnt sure if I could pull off the purple and aqua/blue but I think its finished nicely

@equuest that was a tough one making it fit in with its surroundings as I play with this house alot in my play save so it had to suit the neighbourhood hehe lucky they dont have neighbours living right next door haha, and thank you

@WrathofCath thank you glad you like it, its become one of my favs to play with now and it really suits my alien sim as she is an artist. Nimira was their new baby so I had no space for her after uploading the house I built her a new room in the basement haha, if all else fails go up or down.
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Happy New Year Cbear! Great to come back to the forums and see your wonderful creations. Love the toddler rooms. So adorable! <3
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Twin Princesses is absolutely beautiful, fantastic layout and design with lots of wonderful detail :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Romantic Living
    Gallery Link

This apartment was decorated in 18 Culpepper House Apartment located in the Spice Market. It is decorated for a couple of lovebirds with a gorgeous love nest bedroom with walk in wardrobe and romantic dining for two under candlelight. There is also a comfy 2 seater couch to cuddle up on in front of the fireplaace and watch movies. 1 bedroom & 1 bathroom.

It is an unofficial entry for the QC Create a Room challenge no 51

RL%201.jpg

RL%202.jpg

RL%203.jpg

RL%204.jpg

RL%205.jpg

RL%206.jpg

RL%207.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Romantic Living is such a very nice apartment! :) The furnishing and layout is so very nice! The pastel colour scheme of the bedroom looks so very nice! Very nice windows sitting nook! The curtains look very nice. The water window bedhead wall is a very nice touch! The wall decor and wall plants look nice placed either sides of it. The flowers and candles on the bedside tables are pretty for sims to see when laying in bed. The floral mirror is very nice in the room. The dining nook is special! The petals under the table and the red rose on the table look pretty! It looks nice how the wall of candles separates off the dining and living areas. Very nice sofa seat living tv nook area. Sims will enjoy watching tv together there and listening to the romantic music station. The candles are nice touches on the coffee table and fireplace ledge. Very nice design and furnishing of the kitchen and breakfast bar stool area! It looks nice how the fruit pictures are placed at various levels on the kitchen wall . The wall knives, utensils , hanging pans and fruit bowl are great kitchen touches there. It looks very nice how the spandrels are used. Sims will enjoy dining at the counter. Very nice office area! The books and plants look very nice how they are placed on the wall shelves. Sims will enjoy using the computer at the desk table.
    It is a very nice home for the sims! :)
  • Options
    Beautiful room!! I love the pastels you choose! <3

• Options

• Options