Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite Screenshot

Comments

• cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    @ohmyohmy Thanks! :)
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    @cheesetruck - always enjoy your photos!

@Lazarus_B4R - Those toddlers are adorable! I'm struggling a bit as I feel like mine look like midgets. I told someone else about this, too, but it's probably my brain. lol

@ohmyohmy - Haha! I think she did know! Oi! You'd better watch her. ;)

@wyn - Wonderful pics!

@DeKay - I've been cracking up with the romance guru dude. He's hilarious! Poor Dylan!
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    It's in my signature!
  • NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,898 Member
    @DeKay (Still) sorry for Dylan's loss.
    Is creepy romance dude named Jorden? Cause a Sim that looks like a younger version of creepy romance dude has been bothering my Sim, Nathaniel. 2am phone calls to hang out and stuff.
    edited January 2017
    Ok, I played with Jewel for just a little tonight as I'm still resting up from my icky sinus infection.

Jewel has been with Don Lothario a lot lately. However, she's ready to move on, though she did give him a key to her place. ;)

At the bar downtown, she takes a quick turn at the karaoke machine.

Woah, dude! Watch the hand!

31604317703_762002f6ee_b.jpg

Then, Miko meets her for a quick drink.

"Oh, girl! That delish dish behind you is eyeing you like a piece of candy on Christmas morning. You must take a look."

Jewel definitely sees potential.

32415394535_3fdd3701ef_b.jpg

His name is Akira Kibo. He's either had too much to drink or she said did something to set him off. Either way, he's got some issues.

31604316963_e8483ab0a3_b.jpg

"Son, you need to respect women. Treat them with care," Akito Nakamura says.

"Dude, I don't know who you are, but I can talk to her however I want. This is none of your business."

Wow, dude. Just wow.

31604316213_42b6205e9e_b.jpg

His continued beratement finally angers her. He really wouldn't leave her alone. Still don't know what his problem was.

32415388825_14a31d96cb_b.jpg

"Akupa!"

"It's Akira."

"Whatever. What's your problem? What did I do to you?"

"Woah, lady, calm down."

"Me? Calm down? How 'bout you loosen that bun of yours and take the stick out of where the sun don't shine. I mean, what's your deal? I've done nothing to you! Do I need to call your mama? And also, the 90's called. They want their pants back."

31604315443_a40e144b7d_b.jpg

"What's your last name, punk?" Jewel continues questioning him.

Jesminder Bheeda steps between them.

"Hi, sugar. I think you might want to give it a rest. The whole place hears the yelling. I'm sure you can work out your differences in private."

"What? Lady, you have no idea what's going on."

"Yeah, Jewel, I'm sure we can work on our differences in one of the private rooms," Akira says, winking at her.

31604314133_06340f131b_b.jpg

"Well, kid, that isn't the way to work it out either," Jesminder says. "We should respect each other."

"Lady," he says, shaking his finger at her, "this is none of your business. I can talk to her however I want."

32415385995_abd03e3fdc_b.jpg

"Ugh. Where did Miko go? I've had enough of this night."

"So, Jewel, you wanna go out sometime?"

Yeah, she'll get right on that.

31604312193_acdb722174_b.jpg

Well, this just wasn't her night. I captured this and found it humorous that it was right between the bathroom doors. haha! It's probably how she really felt, though.

31604313593_2c00b85cdf_b.jpg

Jewel went home angry. Maybe painting would help calm her down. Each stroke, each body movement, helped relieve some of the anger. However, in the end, it didn't leave.

She wanted to prank him or do something to show him what a jerk he was, but it wouldn't have helped.

32415384515_42fdb1dcc2_b.jpg

Instead, I sat her at the piano. Nothing says peace like plunking out your favorite tune while wearing your pjs.

32265323072_c0fe32cb2a_b.jpg

That's all for now. I am really loving Jewel a lot. I think I may keep playing and updating. She's fiesty and fun!
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • DenimjoDenimjo Posts: 213 Member

That's all for now. I am really loving Jewel a lot. I think I may keep playing and updating. She's fiesty and fun!

Wow. If looks could kill in that one picture...
    Zl8Iuk9.jpg
    Denimjo wrote: »

Wow. If looks could kill in that one picture...

He'd be vaporized. haha! Honestly, I wasn't sure if she was mad at the lady or at him at first. I realized later the lady was just in the way.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Lazarus_B4RLazarus_B4R Posts: 1,827 Member

@lovesstorms ~ Thanks, I'm actually having a lot more fun with Toddlers than I thought I would. :#
    ..I Didn't really play with them much in previous versions of The Sims.

Cool Pics & Funny Story btw :) , Forget about Akira's pants..Personally I think the Man-Bun fad is
    (or should be) just about ..Over. :s:p
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,590 Member
    edited January 2017
    [...]

DeKay - I've been cracking up with the romance guru dude. He's hilarious! Poor Dylan!

Yeah, a lot of you guys seem to like the Romance Guru dude. :D I like him too cuz he always comes by the house unexpectedly like a total stalker. :D
    @NRowe wrote: »
    DeKay (Still) sorry for Dylan's loss.
    Is creepy romance dude named Jorden? Cause a Sim that looks like a younger version of creepy romance dude has been bothering my Sim, Nathaniel. 2am phone calls to hang out and stuff.

I'm sure things will get better for Dylan. <3 The creepy Romance Guru's name is Ayaan or Aayan? I can't remember how to spell it but it's something like that. LOL. Maybe Jorden is his long lost nephew. XD

My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • HowGreatThouArtHowGreatThouArt Posts: 1,662 Member
    edited January 2017
    Sometimes bugs can be funny, like the "not sitting to watch TV" one.

Efrain here was watching a movie and I suddenly hear the musical sting when a Sim passes out from exhaustion.

01-19-17_5-31-08PM_zpsuggyuzx3.png

The movie Efrain was watching was boring, so instead of nodding off on the couch, he collapses on the ground like 3 times while watching the movie. He was then angry because the movie was a "Cinema Sin", haha.

01-19-17_5-31-51PM_zpsjzgxktd0.png

Also, I usually don't have autonomy turned on, but with 8 Sims in my current household it was a must. I selected one of my Sims and saw him like this -

01-20-17_2-59-30nbspPM_zpsdbsqhong.png

-kneeling before the Almighty Grill after making hot dogs and worshipping the cooking utensils. :joy:

He literally was just kneeling there, viewing the utensils. Autonomy is so weird sometimes.

Post edited by HowGreatThouArt on
    aSE16f8.gif
  • meepweepmeepweep Posts: 309 Member
    Just wanted to share some pictures from my latest game!

wJ9tsf6.png

This is the sim I started with! Her name is Hailey Becker and she's a doctor

oO1FbC1.png?1

Um... Something might have gone wrong. She had a short fling with the nurse, Don Lothario, and ended up getting pregnant. It's not easy working full time while being super pregnant...

Xyo0j7V.png

Hailey ended up calling it off with Don. He's come to visit his son Caleb a few times, but he's pretty much out of both of their lives. But what's that? Oh, yeah- Hailey is pregnant again.

S3mEx7L.png

This time it's intentional, though. She met Johnny Zest while pregnant with Caleb and the two of them are now married and expecting a child.

TLKMGkK.png

Caleb's birthday!

fkabkJW.png

He loves music and being creative.

EygCx8o.png

cXGW1oa.png

Uhm.. So here's Caleb's reaction to meeting his little sister Lindsey. Could have to do with the fact that he's jealous because her parents are together.. But I like to think of it as him showing my feelings towards babies in this game just by making a face :joy:

mPVWwSN.png

A random picture to end on. This was Eliza Pancakes at 8am walking past the house. I wonder what she was up to last night lol
    @lovesstorms ~ Thanks, I'm actually having a lot more fun with Toddlers than I thought I would. :#
    ..I Didn't really play with them much in previous versions of The Sims.

Cool Pics & Funny Story btw :) , Forget about Akira's pants..Personally I think the Man-Bun fad is
    (or should be) just about ..Over. :s:p

I have yet to truly "play" with them. I gotta get over my issues with them first. Hopefully, that'll be soon. lol

Thanks! Oh, his pants really made me laugh. Maybe I should have added, "...and last year's man-bun fad wants their hair back..." Hehe...
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    @DeKay - yeah, I'm not sure what it is about the romance guru dude. You never know where he might end up. That's the fun, I suppose. :)

@HowGreatThouArt - Love the pics! Especially the last one. Bwahaha!

"But...but...but....I tried to make tofu dogs..."

Or

"Will you share this dinner with me, my love?"

haha!
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    Gotta hate love the I-like-to-never-let-go-off-the-family-meal-I-just-made bug. :D

KAZbKYa.jpg

"Sshhhh, Pie... I shall protect you...."
    V5kVm6f.jpg

:joy:

Anyways, ghost Kyle came by three nights after his death. I think we should add him to the household!
    hFhINjx.jpg

"Yo, Kyle. Why so angry?"
    SAjxLMB.jpg

"Cuz your dumb computer killed me."
    luLFGKF.jpg

"Well, it wasn't my really fault. How about some ice cream to cheer you up?"
    TC72bFb.jpg

And they spent the whole early morning chatting (just so I could get that invite option available XD).

"So, do you wanna move in?"
    QZMG3aB.jpg

"Um... okay."
    roDkR8z.jpg

Poor Dylan passed out from missing his beauty sleep... :D But it's okay, cuz we got Kyle as our friend now! Yay! :grimace::grin:
    BeVRl2J.jpg

So, a way to his heart is just ice cream. :joy:
    h4GpNnG.jpg

He's also such a troll scaring the mail man. Haha!
    eDWqCTo.jpg
    iTZY85p.jpg
    832XG3D.gif
    I love him, @DeKay! And good going, Dylan! Way to make him happy again. Or confident. Or whatever he is. lol I can't remember.

I haven't had that food bug yet, but I'll remember that photo if I do. lol
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    I love him, @DeKay! And good going, Dylan! Way to make him happy again. Or confident. Or whatever he is. lol I can't remember.

I love him too. He's so goofy and mischievous. :tongue:

Some people have the bug. I think it's also similar to the one where you sim will take a serving and then put it in their inventory. I'm not too sure why they added a new option to "pick up serving" tho where they would pick it up and put in their inventory, but I think that's causing the problem.
    832XG3D.gif
    So this is what I got when I had Weizhe and Penny Pizzazz try for baby. ^^

01-19-17_45230AM_zpsygzuujsl.png

01-19-17_92210PM_zpspehupgi4.png

01-19-17_105033PM_zpsk25ulgib.png

01-19-17_105921PM_zpswec7t5ch.png

His name is Jordon and I love him. ^^
    He's gorgeous, @cheesetruck!
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories

He's gonna be turning into a vampire soon :)

Nice! People will never suspect a thing. Muhuahahaha!

I'm sick of the maintenance screen. Grrr....
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member

I also will make a blonde Vampire! She'll look angelic, so that you won't expect her to be one. She'll also be a tad naughty...hehehehehe.
  • NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,898 Member
    edited January 2017
    Yay for Dylan and ghost Kyle
    NRowe wrote: »
    Yay for Dylan and ghost Kyle

:mrgreen:
    832XG3D.gif
  • wynwyn Posts: 901 Member
    DeKay wrote: »

I love him too. He's so goofy and mischievous. :tongue:

Some people have the bug. I think it's also similar to the one where you sim will take a serving and then put it in their inventory. I'm not too sure why they added a new option to "pick up serving" tho where they would pick it up and put in their inventory, but I think that's causing the problem.

I have a feeling the "pick up serving" thing was probably so parents could grab one for the toddler to place on the high chair. The "grab a serving for toddler" one just makes the parent go give the kid the plate, lol.
    Origin ID: WyntirLily
  • SablesashaSablesasha Posts: 417 Member
    edited January 2017
    20t2h34.pngMy poor sim is exhausted, the house is a right off, the neighbour is wondering why she won't open the door, food and dishes all over the floor. Her toddler not only filled the potty but did a wee on the floor. Her husband left food in the kitchen to go off and to top it all off she's pregnant. Hahaha I'm loving toddlers.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top