Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    edited January 2017
    @Court322, your modern bachelorette pad for an oceanview lot is ready. This was built on a 30x30 lot at 79 Paradise Road in Isla Paradiso. As you requested, I decorated it in various shades of purple and threw in some neon colors in 2 of the rooms.

~ Presenting Orchid Bay ~

xaA04u0.jpg

For all the pictures and download link, please visit my creations thread. I hope you like!

• GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    We are cranking them out :p

Romagi1 absolutely love Grey Gardens, have rec'd and downloaded her for my Game. You are so clever <3

Aricarai Beechwood is a home after my own heart, especially with that name..........I live in a Real Life Village called.....you guessed it :o

Sandraelle Orchid Bay is a beauty, I am loving the exterior colours, great modern design, I am off now to investigate them all a little more closely. B)

I too am enjoying the addition of Toddlers to Sims 4, having lots of fun, take care all ;)
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    @aricarai Beechwood is super charming! I love the laid back feel, and wow...where you placed the lot offers tremendous views! :)

@Sandraelle What a fun home! The purple variations are wonderful and keep it from feeling redundant - another win! :)

Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    @calmorezoo, @WrathofCath, @romagi1 - beautiful creations, well done teammates! <3
    @Sandraelle - what a lovely modern! <3 Off to go check out more pictures!

Thank you all for the comments on Beechwood :mrgreen:
    Gorgeous @BreeMiles <3
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member

Wow, just lovely builds from each of you. Rec'd and commented in your threads. Way to go team! :D
  • calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    Bree, Gorg nursery in your newest creation.
    h2xmsbl]

Thank you everyone for the nice comments on Orchid Bay!

@BreeMiles , what a cute shabby chic farmhouse. Now off to recommend. :)
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    Thank you all bunches for the lovely comments! Hugs to everyone!
  • Simlena528Simlena528 Posts: 199 Member
    Beautiful houses, ladies!
    Toddler finally arrived so I gave in and bought The Sims 4! Now I can switch between 2, 3 and 4 :)
    @WrathofCath I added Kensington Manor for my family and oh my goodness that house is gorgeous! I can't wait until they are filling it up with little feet <3
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    Loving the Shabby Chic Farmhouse, I love this kind of build and decor, off to recommend and download, big hugs from Vicki ;)
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Wow 2 wonderful moderns each unique with their own appeal! Well done Sandy and Ari!

Bree! A shabbily done farmhouse! :D:p Hehe, that's really a word! Really such a gorgeous shabby chic! Well done Bree!

Off to catch up on my rec's! :)
  • Court322Court322 Posts: 108 Member
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank): Sandraell
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 4
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Modern Log Cabin
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? Get To Work, Get Together, City Living
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?
    Lot size (dimensions): Nothing bigger than 30 x 30
    Number of bedrooms: 2 bedrooms
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? Purple, and Elegant
    Number of bathrooms: 1
    Favorite color schemes: Purple, Neon Colors
    Colors you dislike: Brown and Orange
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: N/A
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: N/A
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one?
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Pool, Hot Tub, BBQ area, and Garden
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? Yes
    Additional instructions? I want a log cabin house that's decorated with neon colors.
  • Court322Court322 Posts: 108 Member
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank): Anyone
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 4
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Modern Log Cabin
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? Get To Work, Get Together, City Living
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?
    Lot size (dimensions): Nothing bigger than 30 x 30
    Number of bedrooms: 2 bedrooms
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? Purple, and Elegant
    Number of bathrooms: 1
    Favorite color schemes: Purple, Neon Colors
    Colors you dislike: Brown and Orange
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: N/A
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: N/A
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one?
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Pool, Hot Tub, BBQ area, and Garden
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? Yes
    Additional instructions? I want a log cabin house that's decorated with neon colors.

Sorry the second post this was to fix my preferred builder, and anyone is welcome to help me and do this.
    @BreeMiles I'm gushing over Shabby Chic! I love it! Rec'd, fav'd, and downloaded!! :)

Thanks for your request Court322. I've added it to our list. Please let me know if you have questions! Btw, I've been liking or awesomeing all your comments, we gotta get you up to member status. lol :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
    romagi1 wrote: »
    Wow 2 wonderful moderns each unique with their own appeal! Well done Sandy and Ari!

Bree! A shabbily done farmhouse! :D:p Hehe, that's really a word! Really such a gorgeous shabby chic! Well done Bree!

Off to catch up on my rec's! :)

@romagi1, Thank you Rox!
    Hello @Simlena528, After already conferring with Lissykin and Soocoolsim, I will be the one claiming your house request. :) Please check in with me on my contact thread (link is in my signature below). Thank you.

Date: January 1, 2017
    Username: Simlena528
    Page: here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Traditional Home for Sims 3
    Preferred Creator: Sandraelle, Lissykin or soocoolsim
    Claimed By:
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Thank you @soocoolsim, @AIRIS6962 and @aricarai! :smiley:

@Simlena528, I am Loving the toddlers too! Thank you for your awesome comment... Very much appreciated :blush:

@aricarai, Awesome modern with lots of cool moo work! Love the interiors as much as the gorgeous exterior. That patio looks like THE place to be. :smile:

@Sandraelle, Gorgeous modern with another fabulously awesome back patio! Love the layout and the lush foliage. :blush:

@BreeMiles, such a charming and pretty home! Love the soft color and decor choices. :smiley:

• jlwatkins1848jlwatkins1848 Posts: 65 Member
    Residential Lot Request Form 

Username: jlwatkins1848 in forums; BaronvonWatkins in gallery

Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank): blank

Sims 3 or 4?: 4

Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): English Great House built atop a castle destroyed during the War of the Roses (late 1400s) and expanded, remodeled and restored many times up until the 1910s.

Which EPs and SPs do you have?: Every expansion, stuff pack and game pack that is and will be.

Lot size (dimensions): 64 x 64

Lot traits (Sims 4): Good Schools, Great Acoustics, Haunted!

Number of bedrooms: At least 9

Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? There should be connected bedrooms for the master and mistress of the house, both adhering to archaic gender norms (but go easy on the pink!). There should be a third-floor nursery for babes and toddlers with adjoining room for governess, as well as third floor rooms for male and female children, all done in historical nursery color schemes. Humble yet comfortable quarters for the butler, and several rooms for older family members and guests, perhaps designed in themes that do not contradict the house’s history.

Number of bathrooms: I will leave that up to the builder’s discretion.

Favorite color schemes: Wood paneling, historically accurate color schemes, dark and rich, tapestried wall coverings, etc.

Colors you dislike: Neon, hot pink, 1950s onward…

Do you want it furnished and decorated?: Oh, yes, and do take your time. Quality over convenience, I say!

Please list the Store content that can be used: As I said, all game and stuff packs, and I fully intend to purchase Vampires this week!

If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one?: The Windenburg Countryside, to replace the Dresden House

Link to specific house or plan: I would prefer this house to be original, but here’s a link to a Pinterest page of mine that reflects my intentions toward the house. The key phrase is “Free Reign.”

Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)?: Formal dining room, drawing room, library, conservatory, ballroom, private study, breakfast room, Great Hall, workshop in the attic, extensive formal gardens (I really love Romantic Garden stuff, hint-hint), family chapel/mausoleum and crypt for Uncle Charles, who was tragically taken from us by a strange disease he caught while visiting Transylvannia.

Is communication required before the builder begins work?: I’d love to discuss things and clarify anything that wasn’t clearly stated.

Additional instructions?: This house is meant to be for a very long play-through the will span generations (hence the mausoleum) and I hope that the new Vampires game pack will be utilized, as it has plenty of lovely gothic features (and a pipe organ, which would be great for the ballroom!). The family in question is the Sims 4 version of the Davertons, for whom Glenkarri may remember building a glorious Sims 3 Elizabethan great house. The house is meant to be stately and ancient, with the possibility of being haunted, or for hosting an Agatha Christie murder mystery. However, it shouldn’t be gloomy (besides the crypt), but well loved by a very old and benevolent noble family.