Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Play and Share continued

Comments

• lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,010 Member
    @jillbg Loved the descriptive paragraphs at the beginning of the chapter. Very atmospheric. ...The bat was great. ...Baba Yaga is something else. Great character. ...Linn thinking about using the candelabra on her! ...Taïga finding out more of her grandmother's early life. ...And granny's health now! ...Taïga's future looks pretty grim, any way you look at it. ...Can't wait to find out what happened while Taïga was upstairs. And what will happen to Taïga next. Awesome update!
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    edited January 2017
    @jillbg checke dyour update, interesting chapter the new character wodner what she wil lbe up to.

@lanlyn I only play sims 4 for short times at a time but the toddlers are great.
  • jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    @lanlyn and @Silverofdreams30 I'm so glad you both enjoyed it! :D I'm struggling on the next chapter, Count Olaf and hees Frrench beetch Lugubre Chantelamort won't be pleased about Granny's arrangement with Baba Yaga...
    NymlADp.jpg
    @jillbg Im sure you get the chapter done eventually, i can not write at all but I
    love reading others.
  • KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    edited January 2017
    @jillbg
    I should upload my simself so you can use him as Baba Yaga's grandson and he can get to marry Taiga. :D:D:D:D:D

Oh, and YAY more Grey Witches updates! I love it!!
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
    @KevinL5275 Cool! I'd love to find something for you to do in my story... :) Unfortunately not as Taïga's husband though, I've already found Ivan - he's terrible! You'll see...
    NymlADp.jpg
    Here is another Crystal and Anoki update, as I got stuck in my other game for a bit,
    I am playing some sims 3.

[img][/img]tZDkJy7.jpg

with the first snow arriving they both went out building a snowman.

[img][/img]aatdb1I.jpg

Hello mr snowman

[img][/img]JAtVhi5.jpg

Crystal enjoyed beeign i nthe snow, as anoki went inside she continued to build an igloo.

[img][/img]bR6CoYw.jpg

she had forgot to pratctise her art lately so in the afternoon she sat down to do that.

[img][/img]b1jup2i.jpg

They also went out to their closest pub which was empty this evening.

All for now

Nice update @Silverofdreams30 ! :)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Zabeth0Zabeth0 Posts: 1,337 Member
    3rd Zolnikov Christmas Special Part Two:

3536v07.jpg

Rafael: Kingdoms used to be little bigger than a couple of cities and the countryside around them, and yet Rafael had a criminal network under him that operated through many different nations all over the world. The majority of the world thought the dragons were something his scientists had created in recent years. They thought he was playing off of the dragon legends from history; this gave people a non magical explanation, and kept them making mistakes like trying to use EMP's and signal blocking on his dragons and not looking up the old legends to know what could actually hurt a dragon. He'd thought about collecting the fey blades himself to ensure that no one could use them against his dragons, but the magic on them meant they couldn't be melted down and they were better guarded by the fairies that had them now. He'd quietly collected every book he could find that held accurate information on dragons. He couldn't bring himself to destroy books, so he kept them in his private library at home. Tanks, armor piercing bullets, fire, acid, poison gas, even nuclear weapons themselves...none of these would work against dragons. EMPs and signal blocking did nothing to the dragon but at least were so ineffective they didn't even look like an attempt at an attack...so didn't insult the dragon. He preferred his dragons keep their tempers, and not take the humans seriously as a threat. The ancient world was all but destroyed with 4 dragons...he had 20, just counting adults.

Unlike the ancient Dragon Masters, Rafael knew that he didn't control the dragons...and he'd recently realized that they were talking to each other without him. He'd only asked them to not fight each other when one of his dragons came into another one of his dragons territory...he hadn't been trying to make peace between them; usually dragon infighting was what kept them too busy to bother with humans. Humans were usually tiny pests to dragons; humans polluted lakes and mined into mountains, cut down forests, they were a nuisance, like moles or mice or termites. When Rafael had made friends with a few of the dragons, it had spurred interest among the others as they heard that once again, there was a human that could 'talk'...The vocalizations humans usually made didn't qualify as talking to most dragons, any more than the squeaks of mice counted as talking to people. To the dragons, a human that could speak drakonic was as absurd as it would be to a human who rounded the corner to find a mouse doing calculus equations on a wall with chalk. They thought he was a special human just like a human would assume that was a special mouse. Rafael's learning Drakonic gave him no more power over them than his ability to speak Simlish and ask the time made him a Simerican Master. People were not magically compelled to tell him the time if he knew how to ask; it was simply politeness. His dragons didn't have to do anything...he did favors and offered them helpful things and talked through their problems with other humans who 'couldn't talk'...and they were having fun with him (he'd made a mistake, befriending two purple dragons...they were egging the others on- they were far too social-but it was too late now and better to have too many dragon friends than a single dragon enemy). But he did have their genuine trust and friendship, or they would never have given him a hatchling to raise. It also meant they would protect his house like one of their nesting sites.

This was the room people associated with the Dragon Master...when he recorded something to explain a dragon attack or make helpful suggestions to various governments on how to avoid them, the recordings were made here...to the degree that he was an actor; this was his stage. To the dragons, he was their special dragon-human to talk to the other humans; to the humans, he was a madman who had extremely high-tech biotechnology super weapons to threaten the world with. He tried to think of himself as doing a valuable service to protect civilization from being wiped out...with of course, a tax...who works for free in Simerica? Of course, he hadn't exactly been selected to do this job...but it wasn't as though anyone else was doing it...it was just a niche waiting to be filled, that he'd filled. He'd taken the initiative. He wished he had as much power as they thought he did...but they'd better never find out that he didn't!

He waited for Dante to bring his 'guest.' Dante was bringing him Chester Swain as a substitute to take his frustration out on because Dante had failed to catch Konstantin Petrovich; Dante didn't know that this was adding to his frustration. Evidently Dante was trying to smooth things over by taking advantage of a situation that fell in his lap. Rafael appreciated the thought; being a government agent, Chester Swain would make an ideal test subject, much better than criminals to test the shark tank on...if only he weren't Chester Swain... Of course, Dante couldn't read his mind, and he liked to keep Dante guessing what his motives were; he would occasionally share his actual thoughts with Dante, but he preferred to do it with his more devious plans, not his weaknesses. Of all the criminals working for him, Dante knew the most of them; they'd been close for years now, Dante was fully aware of his Simerican family and the love spell on him, though he didn't know his children were witches, he knew some of them could be... Rafael had risen to power from being one of Dante's underlings. If Dante turned on him, it would actually hurt to have to kill him, but he'd do it rather than leave it to someone else trying to prove themselves to him...just out of respect for the length of their friendship. It would have to be a horrible betrayal to get him to just turn it over to someone else. He hoped Dante never dared. He supposed things like this were meant to assure him that Dante wouldn't dare, so he wasn't going to reject the 'apology', he just had to find some reason he had another more sinister plan for Chester Swain.

2v80cpi.jpg

Rafael: Chester Swain had come to Moonlight Falls only a few months before Rafael had. He was probably still trying to put his understanding of the universe back together after finding out vampires existed two days ago....by finding out that the sickly young man his daughter had been dating for years was, in fact, a vampire who could read his mind and see through his supposedly juiced disguise. His daughter had found out about his job and felt deeply betrayed by the cover story, and finding out that her mother had actually been shot by another agent trying to kill him instead... when she thought all this time that she'd been killed in a car accident that he'd survived. She was aghast at finding out that her father wasn't even from Simerica, and all this time she'd been raised as a Simerican citizen.

She'd broken off all ties with her father, and ran away to get married to her vampire boyfriend... who had displeased his own father who had other plans for him... so they'd gone off to live in one of Granny's cottages in the woods in secret. He was following this like a very messed up vampire/human Romeo and Juliet story that he had to not comment on, because clumsy jean clad Juliet was a grown woman... even if she was now married to a vampire. She knew to take colloidal silver, and she was older than Zelda was when she'd married him, and seemed to have at least given it more thought that Zelda had... he had no reason to be concerned, it wasn't even his business. She was only a friend. He shouldn't care as though she were family, it had always been a misplaced affection. To make things even more complicated, she had already read several of the books about dragons. Because she adored supernatural creatures, he was certain she wouldn't let people know how to kill a dragon, but he'd hedged his bets by letting her meet Whizbang...he'd pretended it was as a reward for her giving him information, but it was a desperate attempt to keep her from mentioning the fey blades ever, because any time she thought of dragons, she'd think of a small falcon sized black dragon bobbing his head to the side on her arm and asking her how her day was. So, not only did Rafael have an undue affection for her, but she held information that could be...very bad for him if someone decided to twist it out of her. He needed to not let people know he valued her. Unfortunately, this situation was rather complicated. Rafael did not know Tristan and he tried to tell himself that he needed to trust Bailey's assessment, but he knew how easy she was to con. After all, he had lots of practice. And Bailey only thought of him as a friend, his keeping tabs on her would qualify as 'creepy stalker' behavior without her knowing why he was doing so. And since he would never purposefully explain his natal family situation to her; this would always be confused for a different kind of undue affection. Her father had far more right to be more critical of the situation, and being an agent might be able to investigate it more completely once he readjusted to supernaturals being a fact of reality...but that couldn't be the official plan for him, as that would give away Rafael's interest. He would like everyone to think his interest in her was as a useful pawn in a scheme...everyone but Bailey herself...though he supposed at some point, he'd rather her think that than know the truth...for her own good. Outside his household or Dante, Bailey Swain was the only person he knew that he'd try to rescue or avenge. Though he'd prefer to keep his hand in it as untraceable as possible. If she were in direct danger, he wouldn't be able to hide his reaction...better to throw someone else into the mix who could serve as his agent without knowing it.

24g8thc.jpg

Rafael: Mr. Van Gould had tried to get their location out of him first; Rafael had been singularly unhelpful, asking 'and vhy vould I care?' and then when Mr. Van Gould had pointed out that he was friendly with Bailey, he'd scoffed about the many 'friends' he had that were useful to him enough to stay that way, pointing out that Mr. Van Gould was such a 'friend' himself, that didn't mean Rafael spent his days keeping track of every movement the old vampire made. He had sort of enjoyed that game of keep away with Mr. Van Gould; they both knew that he knew where they were- he was actually surprised with Mr. Van Gould's number of spies and contacts that he didn't but that cottage was warded against witches crystal ball effects, just as the marriage locale had been, though more so; it could not be seen into with a crystal ball at all, it was warded against all werewolves, and more than one vampire could not be there at the same time... so, Tristan Van Gould being there meant that none of the other vampires could be there...which meant that Mr. Van Gould could not go there, even if Rafael were to tell the old vampire where his son was. He'd toyed with the idea of telling him and watching his frustration at not being able to go there, but once Mr. Van Gould knew the limits of the warding, he'd send specially equipped humans to drag his son out, probably by threatening Bailey... and Rafael was not as impartial in this matter as he liked to pretend. He expected that Mr. Van Gould had sent Mr. Swain, or at the least told him that the Dragon Master could help him find his daughter. Dante then seized on the opportunity of finding a government agent on his doorstep.

2uo4b40.jpg

Rafael: Rafael noted that Mr. Swain had employed some subtle impression management; Mr. Swain had previously had a different set of facial hair, a mustache with stubble, and Rafael did not think he'd chosen the gray and black flannel by mistake. "Where is my daughter?" What preparation he gave to his dress, he did not give to his speech, but perhaps he'd been playing the juiced fisherman too long, or perhaps he was confused about how much danger she was in and was willing to let his desperation make him fooolish. Of course, she was married to a vampire from a well connected vampire family, and that was actually dangerous, but the person who was the most likely to harm his daughter sent him to find out where she was! On purpose or as a pawn? And if Van Gould was using him, did Mr. Swain know it? Rafael needed to know before he decided what to do with him.

28ajcl4.jpg

Rafael: Rafael suffered constant tension just looking at this man. Chester Swain appeared to be everything Rafael had wanted his own father to be and his Special Agent father had failed to be in service of Mother Russia...yet someone Rafael felt was going to die for being so fooolish (Mr. Swain should have fled when his cover was blown), and yet, if this man was cleverly tricking him, something that spies were notorious for doing... Rafael could end up in a cell with a bag over his head being mauled by dogs and half drowned forever. And that's if they didn't figure out that they could actually kill him every three minutes for the rest of time...or at least until the dragons destroyed the world...but he'd probably have lost his mind far before that happened. (Immortality had sounded like such a good idea at the time...)

"Vhat do you and Mistyerr Van Gould think? Do you thyink I haf them somevherre? Do you thyink they arre in some dunscheon of myine avaitink yexecution? Is that vhy you von't just behafe lyike yourr childrren arre adyults and I am not theirr babysittyerr? Because I do not haf them. But I know how to fyind out vhat you thyink, unless, of courrse, you know morre than I thyink you do. Lieutenyant, tyell me, vhat does the spyecial agyent thyink is goink on?"

33xcvb8.jpg

Dante: "He's got silver in his blood, but can I break his arms? He's not going to need them to drown!"

Rafael: "No, no, Lieutenyant, do not do this," Two days after this man was made aware of vampires, one was in his face baring his fangs and threatening to break his arms...and he didn't flinch. Brave...of course, bravery was needed for him to be coming to see the Dragon Master in the first place...and to start off with a demand as to where his daughter was, so that was not terribly shocking...it was consistent. But it was his reflexes being in line with the picture he was presenting, so at least it meant the bravery wasn't just a front; this made it much less likely that he was being threatened by Mr. Van Gould to come to the Dragon Master to find his daughter, and much more likely that he genuinely was more interested in his daughter's well being than his own. "Lyet me haf my amusemyent. You haf done vell brinkink him to me, and you haf... good timink." Then he turned back to Agent Swain, "I yam imprressed you know this much evyen. Dyid you fyind it yourrsyelf, Agyent Svain, or dyid yourr daughtyerr actyually styop in the myiddle of herr fyury to tyell you how to prrotyect yourrsyelf frrom vampyirre myind readink in the futyurre? Because my understandink is she's qvite crross vyith you. Feelink, qvite betrrayed, it syeems."

Chester: "Bailey left me a letter. Mostly it said she's running off with that vampire Tristan, that they are getting married! But it listed the colloidal silver treatment, as you can see it's not the protection she thinks it is! Are you protecting her or are you using her for something? She's not mixed up in this dragon criminal ring you have going on? Why would you know where she is? Of all people, why are you the only one who knows?"

2wbvrpy.jpg

Rafael: It very much appeared that Mr. Swain genuinely was more concerned with his daughter's life than his own, as long as it wasn't Mr. Van Gould who really wanted to know the answer to that question. Of course, he would deflect it for now. "I yam a diffyicult vone to hyide thyinks frrom, Agyent Svain. It is the protyection she thyinks it yis, she knows its limyits, I assurre you, but she trrusts the boy she vas datink in hyigh school and meetink at nyight prrivyately forr yearrs morre thyan she trrusts the man vho she just found out vas lyink to herr the yentirre tyime she's byeen alyife. Remembyerr vay back vhole sentences ago vhen I mentioned betrrayed? That's goink to be a biggyerr prroblyem forr you then you evyidently rrealize, Agyent Svain. And you arre latyerr than you thyink, they didyint go schedule a syix month frrom now prrivate veddink so they could spyend theirr days gushyink ovyerr the veddink colyorrs and syendink out gold leaf yinvites to theirr myany frriends; It is alrready done; they are man and vife, off doink newlyved thyinks. Thinks I'm surre they vould not lyike theirr parryents to vitness orr parrtyicipate in."

15y7trq.jpg

Rafael: Keeping Mr. Swain too emotionally engaged might keep him from thinking clearly enough to catch on. He was likely brave enough to continue no matter what Rafael said to him, but if this man was doing this out of love for his daughter, his reaction would be different than if he was doing it to investigate Rafael's weaknesses for exploitation. And if he was doing this to investigate Rafael's weaknesses, then he'd be very useful in checking the shark tank's fitness for agent executions...Bailey Swain may never forgive him, but he'd just have to deal with that. "I vould say I hyate to be the byearrerr of byad news, Agyent Svain, but...that vould be an insult to yourr intellyigence."

Dante: "You got the Dragon Master out of his chair, and he's smiling. Oh, man, I'd hate to be you!"
    @jillbg thnak you

@Zabeth0 great update
  • venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    edited January 2017
    Hi everyone, sorry for disappearing again! This upper respiratory infection just will not go away!

@Silverofdreams30 Love the winter shots with the igloo and the snowman, just adorable :)

@Zabeth0 I wonder what kind of plan they have for Chester??? *shudders*

Prince in Wait
    Part 4

FOFpubw.jpg

Alexandra and AJ continued to dance, and found themselves with a few private moments while Anastasia went to schmooze with the other guests. "That was close, wasn't it?" Alexandra whispered.
    "Yeah," AJ agreed. "Real close." They continued to dance for awhile.

zBXvDPd.jpg

A while later, Alexandra showed her new husband the 'special place' - the basement laboratory ordered built by Prince Renauld when the twins were much younger. She turned on some less formal music and the two of them began to smustle.
    "The moment Ana finds out your sister and cousin freed us using technology that hasn't been invented yet will be the death of the both of us." Alexandra laughed.
    "Hey," AJ replied, "she is your twin sister, we cannot keep this secret forever. We have to tell somebody just how we got freed."
    "We're military," Alexandra reminded him, "there are things we can't tell our family members."
    "Hey, Sierra and Kaydence aren't military, still can't figure out how they did what they did." Alexandra had to admit her husband was right, and his sister and cousin had ways of doing things even she didn't, as royalty...

AcvGA8d.jpg

Alexandra pointed AJ to a large metal box in the left hand corner of the room. AJ instantly recognized it. "Hey, we had one of those!"
    "Yeah, my dad had brought it back from one of his trips when Ana and I were little." She looked at her husband surreptitiously. "So, how about it?"

Ye3cmSt.jpg

"Oh, no, no, no, you're not going to do what I think you're going to do, right?"
    "Come on, it's going to be fun!"

Egia3Cj.jpg

You can guess what happened next...
    jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

@venusdemilosims Being held prisoner in space hasn't made Alexandra less adventurous! :o
    NymlADp.jpg
    @venusdemilosims interesting update great job.

I just wanted to share these 2 sims 4 screens as this little fella just were born in game.
    I named him Noctis after "prince Noctis" in final fantasy xv ha ha.

[img][/img]ekimN2c.png

[img][/img]rRI7ufh.png

edited January 2017
    @jillbg Nope! Lol

@lanlyn Yep, fraternal twins. There are times that you can definitely see, yep, they're twins. But they're really, really different girls. One girl joined the military and the other became an interior decorator (architect career). That should tell you something. Lol

@Silverofdreams30 Noctis is adorable! I haven't had a chance to touch the tots in 4 yet.

Screenshot-109.jpg

These are Alexandra and Anastasia's parents, Queen Catarina and Prince Renauld. By all accounts, Renauld doted on his daughters and Catarina was quite overbearing.

toddlers.jpg

Baby picture time! Alexandra and Anastasia as toddlers

teenagers.jpg

And teens - definitely see they are related

Screenshot-1251.jpg

Catarina was not happy when Anastasia tried launching a reality television show gig.

However, Prince Renauld's death put Anastasia's TV plans on hold.

• TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    edited January 2017
    I took a long time getting back here because Opera started glitching out on me and I finally had to reinstall it to get it working again.
    @venusdemilosims -Thanks for the comment.That computer crash sounds awful.
    @Silverofdreams30 -Thanks for the comment.Great update!Great pictures!Great TS4 pictres!
    @lanlyn -Thanks for the comment.Great update!
    @dreamerz13 -Great update!
    @wolfkomoki1 -Great update!I saw it in the other thread.
    @jillbg -I saw that in the other thread.
    @Zabeth0 -Great update!I enjoyd seeing this update!
    Here's my 100 baby challenge update below.
    Storybrook County,Maine-Spring-1552.
    Eli and Ami Jankowsky were both getting up early that morning.
    32292874311_91eaaeb1da.jpg
    They tended to the daily chores after getting ready for the day.
    31570627304_e6b4366969.jpg
    It was still raining out when the local constable ran past their farm on his way to the city hall.
    32413115345_1b36c89a8a.jpg
    Eli and Ami started getting ready for work and decided to eat the leftover salad for lunch though they hadn't noticed it was starting to go bad.
    31570615804_9f73dfcfbc.jpg
    They were working on stories when the food truck appeared that evening.
    32035748500_4b8bd4064d.jpg
    They ended up eating more of the salad before getting ready for bed.
    32292857531_f009ec5bd7.jpg
    It was 8:30 in the evening when they headed for bed and got to sleep for the night.
    32292854211_78bc59ba8f.jpg
    32292849761_bb1588913b.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
    edited January 2017
    @venusdemilosims Great update, I played another save of sims 3 the other day where I put sims from all the different worlds togheter
    it is fun hehe.

@TadOlson Thank you
  • AlexPazAlexPaz Posts: 143 Member
    Hello everybody :p
    i finally have recieved my computer!whew that took awhile.
    anyway i decided to try out a vanilla game and explore till i learn the basics again since its been so long!
    Anyway here is Amara Rayden in her new home Sunset valley!
    qs5lqp.jpg
    12499oz.jpg
    Amara wants to be a rockstar but she knows its a silly dream, so shes opted to go a more traditional route
    Here is her cat Twinkle!
    nbf6sh.jpg
    Off to join the buisness career
    29co2t3.jpg
    Oh helllooooooooooooo Stiles Mcgraw
    27zc938.jpg
    Date Mr Mcgraw?
    dyat5h.jpg
    I think Yes!
    wqohlh.jpg
    my spies AKA me randomly found this cute little spot, perfect for a date!
    4ihifa.jpg
    This is NOT gonna end well.
    25fhhj7.jpg
    Knew it. :D
    2i6iasw.jpg
    I have so many screenshots, aswell as some sims 4 CAS screenshots which ill try share in my free time. Ill aslo be starting my Legacy/All expansion playthrough when i have spare time.
    Hugs Alex. <3
    Ohh yea, you gotta get schwifty
    33y1gk1.jpg
  • lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,010 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 Fun snow pics of Crystal and Anoki. ...And cute pictures of Noctis. I like Sims 4 toddlers.

@Zabeth0 Love your updates. So interesting about the Dragon Masters. A scary organization. Great room decor though. And Rafael's got a dangerous look going for him. ...This sounds like a very serious situation. ...The confrontation with Agent Swain. And Dante's part. ...A real cat and mouse game, trying to test motives, keep secrets, push emotional buttons! Great chapter.

@venusdemilosims Hiding things from family members about their adventure and rescue. Advanced technology. I understand wanting to keep that under wraps. ...LOL at the time machine! ...Loved that photo of Queen Catarina and Prince Renauld--and the comparisons of the twins.

@TadOlson Your pics with the cows reminds me that I really need to use that item more often. It takes up more space than the chickens, so I don't use it a lot. But it's still fun.

@AlexPaz Glad you got your computer. I like Amara and Twinkle. Looks like Amara rushed things a little with Stiles though! Good luck in the future, Amara. Keep trying!
    @lanlyn thnks not played for few days, my aunt is visiting from England and I also got a cold ugh-
    edited January 2017
    Hi everyone!

Getting back here has been a challenge. Between getting my tooth pulled on Tuesday and then taking the rounds of medication to finally get this stubborn infection under control, I haven't had much energy to play.

@AlexPaz Uh oh... Amara was a little TOO forward with Stiles! Maybe she needed to slow it down? ;) Nice screens! She's a lovely sim.

@lanlyn and @jillbg I PROMISE I'll get to your messages soon! Just with the medication it's been difficult with the energy level... Yep you know what happened in the time machine... Those are the twins' parents, Queen Catarina and Prince Renauld, premade sims in Hidden Springs.

@Silverofdreams30 Colds are awful this time of year. Hope you feel better soon! And enjoy your aunt's visit!

@Silverofdreams30 -Hi there!
    @AlexPaz -Great update!It's great to have a computer to play on.
    @lanlyn -I love both of them though they do need larger lots if they're to be used.
    @venusdeilosims -I had to get a tooth pulled because it was dead and I got infected from that.
    Here's my 100 baby challenge update below.
    Eli and Ami Jankowsky were up and getting ready for the day early that morning.
    32341867442_3838db78f5.jpg
    Ami went to tend to the daily chores after Eli found her laptop was broken and had to start fixing it.
    32371959711_819c63a803.jpg
    Eli worked on the computer as Ami started tending to the garden.
    31650181524_b5153e5e5a.jpg
    They both decided to work on paintings later on that day.
    32115091470_d2ed65f9f7.jpg
    They managed to get another wall up and had expanded their greenhouse with the siding,roof and floor being installed.They tore the old wall down.
    32341840322_b1b03001d7.jpg
    They started getting ready for bed though Eli cooked mac and cheese to put in the fridge for morning.
    31650166514_b7a8637dde.jpg
    @TadOlson Even sims have to upgrade or repair their computers! It always makes me laugh when they set about repairing computers and TV's with their huge screwdrivers! :D Good they got the new wall up!
    NymlADp.jpg
    @Zabeth0 Raphael is the Emperor of crim! When will he get his hands on his arch enemy??? :o With the ressources he disposes of, that Konstantin Petrovich should soon be taken care of!

That's an impressive arsenal he's got there - enough to destroy the world and do it again just for the hell of it! >:) Luckily he's not that kind of person... And even luckier that noone seems to know what could hurt the dragons. Let's just hope the books are really safe. :#

Their relation seems so simple yet so complicated. Polite dragons? Why not! They get to study an unusual "human" and Raphael gets some insight into the dragon's world! It sure is a sign of trust to let him raise one of their little ones - and like that his house and his family stays protected. Better keep the appearances up, if someone finds out he doesn't really control the dragons, someone else (less scrupulous) would surely try to take over! :s

Oh, brave Chester Swain... Talk about being on the wrong place at the wrong moment! Does he understand he predicament he's put Raphael in? How not to punish Chester too severely all the while keeping up appearances? Hummm... And his daughter Bailey, who is the innocent recipient of dangerous knowlefge? She's the link that can ruin the whole chain of lies and false appearances... Raphael must thread carefully now! :o

That cottage is über-warded! When I talk aboud shrouded, or cloaked, it's nothing compared the the meaning you've put into the security of that cottage! Wow! :o

"Oh, man, I'd hate to be yo!" Raphael is so smart! B) So how long will we have to wait to know if he succeeds in playing Chester Swain right where he wants to find him??? *biting nails and sighing* :o

NymlADp.jpg
    @venusdemilosims Thanks it has been awful but I feel morel ike a human today.
    @jillbg -I was wanting them to get that done before too long because I have to get back to the other family to expand their house.
    @Silverofdreams30 -I hope I'm getting over being sick and that you get over it soon.
    Here's my 100 baby challenge update in Storybrook below.
    Eli and Ami Jankowsky were both up and getting ready for the day early that morning.
    32201871640_c28d9d08c7.jpg
    They started tending to chores though Eli was actually studying inventing on the iPad.
    32201867660_d966397805.jpg
    Ami got to tending the garden after the animals were taken care of.
    32580807205_9c4a9e8e94.jpg
    They had to clean up their lot and get mail in.
    32580804025_206c2893bf.jpg
    Ami got to work on a painting after and worked on it for the rest of the morning.
    32580801535_c000d684e9.jpg
    They both stopped to eat dinner together later in the afternoon and Eli played an online social game while Ami was studying.
    32580795435_46bdfc7aa3.jpg
    They got more work done on their greenhouse as it began getting dark out at 7PM.
    32580789105_484dba81f4.jpg
    They'd been painting for most of the evening and went to bed by 8PM.
    32427870072_9d62247e46.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top