Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Creations by masajo** **Villa dei Fiori**

Comments

• Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    A very big thank you for your beautiful review dear @rosemow your words bring so much pleasure and happiness. Your wonderful kindness is very much appreciated always :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    What a fabulous, extravagant penthouse! Golden Heights certainly lives up to its name. You can't get much classier than the black and gold wall paper. <3<3<3
  • Options
    lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    Golden heights is amazing...just wow! <3
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

• Options
    Many thanks @StSciurus for your kind words, I've now discovered extravagance is so much fun to build :)
    Thank you very much for your wonderful words @lisa17ann really appreciate your kindness :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    masajo wrote: »
    I've now discovered extravagance is so much fun to build :)

Yay!!!

• Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Absolutely Stunning penthouse, Masajo! Fabulous design for the exterior and the interior is so lavish and extravagant with the gorgeous black, white and gold. Good luck in the challenge. :blush:
  • Options
    MiliksimMiliksim Posts: 150 Member
    Dear Masajo :)
    Wow, your Golden Heights looks so beautiful! I cant wait to open my game and see it with one of my really classy simmies in it :D<3 You really nailed this on the theme! Very authentic and classy :) Hugs
  • Options
    Big thank you @WrathofCath for all your wonderful kindness, glad you like this colour scheme it was lots of fun to work with :)
    Many thanks for your beautiful words and kindness @Miliksim really appreciate your support :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Hollyhocks

Lots of hollyhocks in this house, hence the name! This is my first home for the latest BuildnShare Challenge, whereby we are creating a small community of builds. This is the largest one, having 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, a lounge divided into sections, kitchen, dining room and study :)

Download here

Slideshow here

LbNdGvk.png

kvMjCcj.jpg

CZLkfE7.jpg

43CXKbp.jpg

3Pw9yqy.jpg

iNtDE20.jpg
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    The exterior design of the Hollyhocks home looks so very nice! :) Very nice layout of the home! The flowers look so very, very pretty! The water fountain and statues are nice touches there. The flower box and open shutter windows look very nice! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The blue and grey colour scheme looks very nice. Very nice living room! It looks nice how the sofas are placed there. Sims will enjoy sitting resting there watching tv , listening to the piano music and chatting. The pink flowers and the candles on the coffee table look pretty ! The patterned floor rug gives a great look to the room. The patterned stools are very nice placed around the bubble machine for sims to sit on when using the item. The dining room looks very stylish! The black dining seats look nice, and the candles are pretty on the table. The bookcase wall looks great and the musician themed pictures are a nice touch on the wall. Very nice design of the kitchen! The black colour scheme , brick wall texture,and the placement of the kitchen cabinets looks very nice! The wall cutlery, fruit bowl, and dish rack are nice kitchen touches. It is nice that there is an eat in nook area in the kitchen. The flower is a nice touch on the table. The study desk and bar nook is very nice! It looks very nice how the cabinets have been placed there to create the conputer nook. Sims will enjoy sitting there using the computer or resting in the armchairs having a drink from the bar or reading a book. Very nice furnishing of each of the bedrooms! Very stylishly nice black and pink colour scheme of the double bedrooms. The blossoms and candles are nice touches on the bedside tables. The glass wall clothes and shoes closet looks great! Very nice gold and pink colour scheme of the other double bedroom. Sims will enjoy using the vanity table for their makeup. The wall pattern in the single beds room looks nice! Nice study desk nook for the sims to use the computer. The candles look nice placed between the beds. The playroom looks great! The teddy and bear seat look cute! The flower floor rugs look pretty! Very nice outdoors living and dining patio! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the seating in the sunshine or enjoy eating meals outdoors in the air at the umbrella covered dining table.
    It is such a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    A very big thank you dear @rosemow for all your wonderful support, it's always such a pleasure to read your beautiful words. Wishing you a wonderful week :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    Hollyhock is so beautiful! I love the exterior design and all the flowers in your landscaping are so vibrant and really look great against the monochrome of the exterior. And, the interiors are so glamorous and beautiful. Let's not forget that adorable toddler room either! The connected playroom area you created looks so adorable! Wonderful work as always! :)
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

• Options
    Many thanks for all your beautiful words @lisa17ann really appreciate all your wonderful support, very kind of you :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Smart of you to make your beautiful homes one at a time for the challenge! Are you going to combine them all on one lot in the end? :smiley:
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Beautiful build Masajo the interiors are luxurious and so beautifully done. :) Such a pretty build surrounded by a gorgeous garden.
    Hugs Folly
  • Options
    Many thanks @StSciurus I've laid out and finished the shells all on one lot. Hollyhocks is the only one complete and I quite liked how it turned out so I moved it onto another lot to upload singly :)
    Big thank you @follyfoot for all your kindness, glad you like the interiors, I always enjoy decorating and furnishing these the most :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    folalafolala Posts: 307 Member
    'Hollyhock' is beautiful. love the glamorous interiors especially the black kitchen and the landscaping is gorgeous. I cant wait to see your complete challenge now!
  • Options
    Love the gorgeous sweeping gardens at the entrance of this beautiful home, Masajo. The interiors are wonderful and I love the secluded patio. :smile:
  • Options
    Big thank you for your wonderful words @folala really appreciate all your kindness :)
    Many thanks @WrathofCath for all your beautiful support, very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    The Priory

The Priory is my second home for BuildnShare Challenge 61, decorated in monotone shades for a chic and stylish family :)

Download here https://thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/91F589C4E0D711E6841C7F06F4DCE2C8?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=cevans1962&max=50&maxis=false

More pics here

deAUwdN.png

fFoo9Dx.jpg

tHHE956.jpg

XRElONf.jpg

qpMsBB1.jpg
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    The Priory is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior design of the home! The textures of the exterior walls look great! The yellow flower box windows look nice, and the flowers along the edges of the home look very pretty! The statue and birdbath are nice touches in the front garden. Very nice outdoors dining area for sims to enjoy siiting at the round table in the sunshine eatung food that they have cooked on the BBQ. The nearby vases of flowers are very pretty for sims to see when eating the food, Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The white, grey and black colour scheme is so very effective and looks very stylish! The kitchen and dining areas look very nice. The combination of the white kitchen counters and the black stove and fridge looks great! Very nice sofa and armchairs sitting area. Sims will enjoy chatting there or reading a book or watching tv. The blossom and the candles are calming touches in the room. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The floor rugs under the double beds add a nice look to the rooms. It is nice that the vanity table is in one of the bedrooms. Skelly bear looks cute in the kids room! Nice study desk area in the room for the kids to enjoy using the computer. The hanging robe in the bathroom looks homely.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    Many thanks dear @rosemow for your wonderful words, your kindness and support always bring so much happiness and are very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    DelsDels Posts: 289 Member
    Great works Masajo! It's nice to be here again.
    "Priory" - The house is very pleasant. I really like the style of interior design and color scheme. "Treelights" It is beautifully lit, great project!
    In "Maison des Fleurs" - Interesting designed roofs with different textures. "Limoncello" and more modern projects is a very stylish. "Two Hoots" is beautiful, "The Old Manse" - absolutely my favorite.
    Best regards Masajo !
  • Options
    CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    Hi @masajo ! What a beautiful showcase you have! I'm gonna enjoy all your creations and builds in here! I spotted Hollyhocks and The Priory already on the Gallery, they both look breathtaking! I love the architecture of Hollyhocks, it looks so charming and inviting. The Priory has such elegant interior designs, loving the black and white colour them throughout, very beautiful!

Have bookmarked your showcase here and I'm following you on the Gallery to stay up to date with your future creations. Looking forward to what you'll make next!
  • Options
    The Priory is Gorgeous both inside and out, Masajo! Love the curved railings and beautiful landscaping. The interiors are so beautiful and elegant. Good luck in the challenge! :smile:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top