Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

You know you're a TS3 addict when...

Stdlr9Stdlr9 Posts: 2,744 Member
edited March 8 in Nominated Threads
.... you see a totally unrelated news story and can only think, "What? I thought he was in Sunset Valley!" http://time.com/4634238/christopher-steele-author-donald-trump-dossier-spy/ (OK, Steel and Steele are spelled slightly different, but still...)
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    ... you find yourself wanting to open a real-life person in stylist because the colour of their hat clashes with their coat.
    Stdlr9 wrote: »
    .... you see a totally unrelated news story and can only think, "What? I thought he was in Sunset Valley!" http://time.com/4634238/christopher-steele-author-donald-trump-dossier-spy/ (OK, Steel and Steele are spelled slightly different, but still...)

Those were my thoughts exactly!
  • Stdlr9Stdlr9 Posts: 2,744 Member
    To add: when you're in a restaurant and CANNOT stop staring at a young woman who looks exactly like Angela Pleasant, ski nose and all.
  • Odonata68Odonata68 Posts: 1,076 Member
    When you stare at all the houses that go past while riding in the car and wonder if you can recreate it in the game.

Yup! I do that too! lol :D
  • StilettoBlackStilettoBlack Posts: 3,844 Member
    When you spend every last dime on a lotto ticket, thinking you'll win 10k to a million dollars any day now... Sims do it all the time.
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    When you stare at all the houses that go past while riding in the car and wonder if you can recreate it in the game.
    I even take pictures sometimes and use those :p
    5JZ57S6.png
  • GITTE2001GITTE2001 Posts: 2,638 Member

SAME
  • SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    When this game helps you dealing with people. (true story)
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    When you spend every last dime on a lotto ticket, thinking you'll win 10k to a million dollars any day now... Sims do it all the time.
    Mine must have been out of luck then :D It took a trip to the future to get it done.

@Simsophonique That's great!
    5JZ57S6.png
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    ... you want to expand your front room with the hand tool by a couple of squares for extra space and then CASt everything to change the look, feel, and atmosphere.

My OCD seriously plays up sitting in the front room of my flat...hurts my eyes! :lol:
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    JoAnne65 wrote: »

Nice to know I'm not the only one that does that! :p
  • OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    Odonata68 wrote: »

Yup! I do that too! lol :D

Haha, me as well!

Or when you wake up in the morning and realize in one of your dreams, you were playing Sims.
  • HappySimmer3HappySimmer3 Posts: 6,699 Member
    JoAnne65 wrote: »

I just use Google Earth. :D
    The Sims 30695923002_cffaca4078_t.jpg

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?!
  • LillaGrisenLillaGrisen Posts: 510 Member

Haha, that is so true! :lol:
    Don't worry about it ;)
  • Stdlr9Stdlr9 Posts: 2,744 Member
    Odonata68 wrote: »
    When you see a customer/patient with an interesting face at work and wonder if you could recreate it in game.

I used to do this ALL the time, especially with Goth customers.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top