Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

🏑 Cath's Creations 🏑

Comments

• BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    Some more prettys dear Cath. You make them so lovely! <3
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    @rosemow, Thank you so very much for your wonderfully detailed comments, Rose! I appreciate your having such a thorough look and leaving such lovely, detailed comments. Wishing you and your family Beautiful Holidays! :blush:<3

@BreeMiles, Thank you sweet Bree! I just finished posting them over on your share thread. Wishing you and your loved ones most Wonderful Holidays! :smile:<3
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,006 Member
    Stunning new builds, each equally as beautiful as the other. Reclaimed barn is unique with lots of character and you've really perfected the Christmas theme with the other three :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    @masajo, Thank you for the sweet words, Masajo! Very much appreciated. I hope you're enjoying a lovely holiday week! :smile:
  • lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    Each cottage is cuter then the next! Love them all but, especially the last one! I'm horrid at building on an angle lol hope you had a lovely Christmas :)
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

• follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited December 2016
    I have loved seeing your charming Christmas cottages on the gallery Cath so beautifully decorated and full of Christmas spirit. :) The landscaping is gorgeous and beautifully detailed as always. Big Hugs Folly
    Post edited by follyfoot on
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    edited December 2016
    Happy New Year, dear Cath! Hope you're having a great start to 2017! :smiley:

Reclaimed Barn is a cozy barn house! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, I like that was built in a diagonal! Very rustic and charming exterior design too! I also like the little dormer above the roof. Your landscaping is so pretty! I really love the ivies in this building. The lake is so pretty too! Beautiful patio as well! And your interior, so cozy! I love the earthy tones and charming furnishing as well!
    I love it! I already added this to my faves! :smiley:

Days of Christmas Past is a very cozy Christmas build! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, I love the bricks you used! The Christmas wreaths really adds a wonderful touch! Love the snow roofing too! Your landscaping is so pretty! Love the snowy effect in this build! The white plants really give the snowy effect. And your interior, so charming! Love the red and green color scheme, really adds a festive effect! I really love that is a one-story too!

Woodland Cottage is another cozy Christmas build! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, so rustic and charming! Again, the Christmas decors add a wonderful festive touch and love the snowy roofing too! Your landscaping is so pretty! Beautiful gardens! The pine trees give a cozy look! And your interior, so charming! Again, I love the green and red color scheme! The bedrooms are so gorgeously done too!

A Country Christmas is a charming Christmas-themed country home! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, very warm! Love the plant boxes and again, the Christmas decors, especially the decors on fences. Your landscaping is so pretty! The Christmas tree is so beautiful out front. I love that you had a planter box, really gives a country feel! And your interior, so cozy! Beautiful furnishing! I love that you added a basement and a man cave! Very adorable basement bedrooms too!
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
    Thank you for the very lovely comments @lisa17ann, @follyfoot and @RyeCris16! :blush:<3 I hope you and your families have a Happy New Year! Hugs, <3<3<3
    Chocolate Cream Modern
    4br, 3ba.
    Lot Size: 30x20
    Cost: $174,198
    No CC

Gallery Link

This home has an open floor plan on the main floor with a kitchen, study, living and dining room. There is also a full bath and a garage with work table and some gym equipment. Upstairs is the master en suite, nursery/child's room, girls bedroom, boys bedroom and another full bath. Outdoors has a nice pool, grill and dining area and a play gym for the kiddies.

Exterior views:

12-29-16_11-35-05nbspAM_zpsmvmud6bu.png
    12-29-16_11-28-56nbspAM_zpsxcgmokdo.png
    12-29-16_11-25-37nbspAM_zpsbkbausej.png
    12-29-16_11-36-14nbspAM_zpsqpb2jequ.png

Roof view and floor plans:

12-29-16_11-35-17nbspAM_zps0ehlmxp0.png
    12-29-16_11-35-24nbspAM_zpsyf7acrsq.png
    12-29-16_11-35-42nbspAM_zpsofyrqdzu.png

Heading inside there's an open concept living, dining, study, kitchen and full bath (not shown):

12-29-16_11-17-19nbspAM_zpsksiur22z.png
    12-29-16_11-17-43nbspAM_zpse2jhklgc.png
    12-29-16_11-18-07nbspAM_zps25hhy5tc.png
    12-29-16_11-18-23nbspAM_zpsp16iu9uc.png

Upstairs there's a Master En Suite, nursery/child's room, girls room and boys room:

12-29-16_11-20-39nbspAM_zpsf9k0hwhx.png
    12-29-16_11-20-52nbspAM_zpsdyy2qvxj.png
    12-29-16_11-21-14nbspAM_zpsjeul9oul.png
    12-29-16_11-21-54nbspAM_zpsjj6xzsko.png
    12-29-16_11-22-31nbspAM_zpsqeiygtzc.png
    12-29-16_11-22-52nbspAM_zps7lxxxfxi.png
    12-29-16_11-23-52nbspAM_zpspjjtwscj.png
    12-29-16_11-24-25nbspAM_zpsfbazh4q5.png

Goodnight!

12-29-16_11-47-27nbspAM_zps2iu1ltf9.png
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,585 Member
    Chocolate Cream Modern is a very nice modern home! :) The design of the exterior looks great! Very nice roofing! The chocolate and cream colour scheme of the exterior and interior walls and the furnishings looks very nice! The cactus plants look nice how they are placed in the front garden. The placement and type of windows suits well the modern theme. Very nice backyard patio areas! Nice art and games nook for sims to enjoy painting on the easel or have fun playing chess in the outdoors air. They will enjoy swimming in the pool. Nice outdoors dining area for sims to enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating at the table in the sunshine. The gardening planters nook looks great! Sims will enjoy growing and harvesting plants there. Kids will have fun playing on the monkey bars! Very nice furnishing and layout of the interior of the home! The design of the living room area looks great! The sofas and armchairs look nice how they are place there and the lamps and side tables look great either sides of the sofa. The tv and fireplace wall looks very nice! The candles, books and plants look very nice on the shelves either sides of the fireplace! The pictures add to the nice look of the area. Sims will enjoy resting on the seating in front of the fire watching tv. They willl like looking through the windows at the outdoors views. The dining area is very nice! It looks great how you created the dining table! The fruit bowl is a nice touch on the side wall table. Very nice study and armchairs sitting area for sims to relax and read a book or enjiy sitting at the desk table using the computer. The kitchen bar stool counter is great for sims to enjoy sitting there eating a meal. The books, fruit photos and jars on the kitchen shelves look very effective there! It is great that there is a garage ! Sims will enjoy doing woodcraftimg on the table there or keep fit using the punching bag. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The brown and green colour scheme of the master bedroom looks very nice! The tissues, books and clock are homely touches on the bedside tables. The teddy is cute in the nursery! Nice soft colour scheme of the girls bedroom. The beds look very nice how they are placed into the corner of the room! The blue flowers, butterflies and birds pictures and starry lights look very pretty! The unicorn, bunny and giraffe are cute in the room! The design of the study and tv wall area in the bedrooms looks great! Sims will enjoy watching tv or enjoy using the computer or reading a book at the desk table or enjoy listening to radio music. The bookshelves look great either sides of the tv. Nice sports theme of one of the bedrooms. The trophy, rosettes and wall sports posters look great.
    It is a very nice modern home! :)
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,006 Member
    Chocolate Cream Modern is an absolutely delicious build, love the colour scheme and the fantastic dining table design. Beautiful build inside and out :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • MarjiaMarjia Posts: 363 Member
    I really love your builds. :)
    @rosemow, Thank you for your lovely comments, Rose! They are truly appreciated and always make me smile. :blush:<3

@masajo, Thank you for your kind words, Masajo! Love your choice of description. :p Perfect for the title of this home. :lol:

@Marjia, Thank you for the wonderful comment, Marjia! :blush:

Hope everyone is having a great start for the New Year! :relaxed:
  • CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    Hi Ms Cath! Adorable little cottages..love them. So charming...

Chocolate Cream is yummy!!! Gorgeous wood tones....LOVE all the browns....stunningβ™₯β™₯

The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
  • follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    A warm and inviting modern build Cath, the decor is gorgeous and so many wonderful uses of MOO. Big Hugs Folly
  • lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    Chocolate Cream Modern looks delicious! Hehe! Such a wonderful design you've created! I love the simple cacti landscaping it fits beautifully with this build. And, as always your interiors are perfection! :)<3
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

• RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Chocolate Cream Modern is such an indulging build! :smiley::yum:
    I really love your architecture, an awesome way to think outside the box! The color scheme is really yummy! Great roofing work too! Your landscaping is so pretty! I love the desert landscape, the backyard is so beautiful too! I also like the spheres between the pool, are these fountains from Spa Day? Because I can't see it clearly. And your interior, so cute! I really love that you stuck with chocolate-cream color in open plan area. Each of the rooms are beautifully furnished and decorated too!
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
    Thank you so much for the Lovely comments @BreeMiles, @Cassee, @follyfoot, @lisa17ann and @RyeCris16! Can't tell you how much I appreciate your stopping in for a look. :blush:

@RyeCris16, I'm pretty sure the spheres are from spa day but I will have to check next time I'm in game to be sure. :smile:

I hope the New Year is starting out Great for each of you and your loved ones. :blush: Hugs, <3
    edited January 2017
    Kensington Manor
    5br, 6ba.
    Lot Size: 50x40
    Cost: $519,886
    No CC

Gallery Link

This home is a DNA Request for @TiaBadd and is built on the requested lot in Newcrest. It has five bedrooms and five and half baths. The actual request was only for four and a half baths but I had some extra space in the Master En suite, which allowed for a separate bath for both the husband and wife. It has a girls bedroom, boys bedroom and nursery with a bed for when the baby grows, all on the upper level. The main floor has a large kitchen, keeping room, vaulted family room, formal dining room, study, playroom, gym, half bath and a guest en suite.

The back has a deck with grill area and seating for dining, pool, hot tub, play area for the kiddies, outdoor living room with fireplace, fruit and vegetable garden with perfect quality plants and a pond all on a nicely landscaped lot.

If you'd prefer to see all the pictures of the home instead of taking the tour below, please take a look at the Slideshow. :blush:

And now for the tour. We'll start with some pictures of the exterior of the home:

01-11-17_6-34-45nbspPM_zpsweepebat.png

01-11-17_6-35-27nbspPM_zpsik1zv8hw.png

01-11-17_6-35-51nbspPM_zpssir0sxxa.png

01-11-17_6-36-20nbspPM_zpsdetbn1en.png

01-11-17_6-36-49nbspPM_zpsfslswuhy.png

Here are the roof views and floor plans:

01-11-17_7-02-31nbspPM_zps3rgglkaf.png

01-11-17_7-02-46nbspPM_zpsxflk1yht.png

01-11-17_7-03-08nbspPM_zps06ajtlip.png

Some shots of the property, starting to the right of the house and continuing on around:

01-11-17_6-38-36nbspPM_zpshrc17lh4.png

01-11-17_6-39-10nbspPM_zps5supbesq.png

01-11-17_6-40-32nbspPM_zpsuip8wqls.png

01-11-17_6-42-23nbspPM_zpsisaasrpi.png

01-11-17_6-43-26nbspPM_zpsomia3fsh.png

01-11-17_6-45-18nbspPM_zpsfj3v6awt.png

01-11-17_7-05-22nbspPM_zpsxj7enxce.png

01-11-17_7-04-27nbspPM_zpsq0hyulzb.png

As we head inside, we'll see the entry way with the vaulted family room straight ahead. The kitchen and keeping room are to the left of the family room:

01-11-17_6-46-38nbspPM_zpsqhcmssuo.png

01-11-17_6-49-23nbspPM_zpsy0yfe784.png

01-11-17_6-50-57nbspPM_zpsc6e3zmn3.png

01-11-17_6-52-23nbspPM_zpsl2mfkemv.png

Just past the kitchen is the playroom and gym. The dining room is right next door:

01-11-17_6-52-52nbspPM_zpsfvcsb6gt.png

01-11-17_6-53-09nbspPM_zpsmslpdupm.png

01-11-17_6-54-04nbspPM_zpsgj5yjan8.png

Across the hall and to the right of the entry way is the study, with the guest en suite at the back of the home:

01-11-17_6-47-20nbspPM_zps6ywxpobf.png

01-11-17_6-48-05nbspPM_zpseqnqwdax.png

Heading upstairs is the Master En Suite and the nursery on one side of the home:

01-11-17_6-55-55nbspPM_zpslkgoy5nx.png

01-11-17_6-56-16nbspPM_zpssl9tf4ho.png

01-11-17_6-57-07nbspPM_zpsus7n13ov.png

01-11-17_6-59-36nbspPM_zpsbgovtffi.png

The other side of the upper level has the girls and boys rooms:

01-11-17_7-00-06nbspPM_zps2woml7jj.png

01-11-17_7-00-23nbspPM_zps6q2uo1wv.png

01-11-17_7-00-38nbspPM_zpszqruj5bx.png

01-11-17_7-00-45nbspPM_zpsnx2udljd.png

And that concludes the tour. Thank you for taking a look and I hope you enjoyed it. :blush:

Goodnight!

01-11-17_7-15-22nbspPM_zpslecudrfi.png

Post edited by WrathofCath on
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,585 Member
    Kensington Manor is such a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior design of the home! The roofing looks so very nice! The open shutter flower box windows are a nice touch in the home. The outdoors areas look so very nice! The flowers and plants through the outdoors areas look so very pretty! Very nice corner pond nook! The lights look pretty on the water and the statues look great there. The trellis covered outdoors living patio looks so very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting on the seating there , warming up near the fire. The fish fountains on the corners are a nice touch. The sea and turtles surrounding the pirate ship looks great! Kids will have fun playing on the ship. The water fountain with rocks around the base of it looks very pretty! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home ! The sofa seat reading area in the entryway is nice. Very nice family room! The bookcases look great placed either sides of the fireplace. Sims will enjoy sitting resting there in front of the fire, watching tv or reading a book. The blossoms are nice touches there. The layout and design of the kitchen looks so very great! Very nice double stove nook! The items on the wall shelves through the kitchen are very nice touches! Nice study desk nook there for sims to enjoy using the computer. The bar stool and sink counter is great! The playroom is very cute! Kids will have fun sitting there watching programs on the pengun tv. or reading, The dinosaurs are cute there! They will enjoy doing artwork on the activity table. I won't post on the rest of the rooms because it is a very detailed home but am enjoying looking at the pictures of each of the rooms.
    The home is very nice! :)
    @rosemow, Thank you for your lovely and thoughtful comments, Rose! They are truly appreciated. :blush:<3
  • CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    Well, Ms Cath...all I can say is....beautiful. Your builds are always...what's the word....'home'. They are just 'home'.
    ADORE Kensington Manorβ™₯β™₯β™₯
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
  • MiliksimMiliksim Posts: 150 Member
    Oh yes, the Master of homie homes :D Still loving everything you create, Cath. So many details, so much realism and omg your gardens... I LOVE your gardens! <3:)
    Thank you so much @Cassee and @Miliksim! Awesomely kind comments from both of you. I could just hug you both to pieces. :blush:<3