Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

5 lots? This must be a joke.

HausOfSuperHausOfSuper Posts: 1,825 Member
Extremely pathetic. I am so disappointed. Sad I kinda feel like a hater right now, but there is no way I can defend this game.
Male. INFP. Virgo.

Comments

• Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    I didn't quite get it... when I read it on the blog it said there was a section that had 5 lots. I don't know if it's the entire world.

If it isn't I just hope it's organized like Granite falls and not the GTW world
    21mbz47.jpg
  • leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member
    Orchid13 wrote: »
    I didn't quite get it... when I read it on the blog it said there was a section that had 5 lots. I don't know if it's the entire world.

Is like Granite Falls
  • HausOfSuperHausOfSuper Posts: 1,825 Member
    GAME packs are intended to add more/new Game Play. This isnt a full on expansion pack. I'm not sure why some people were expecting a vampire expansion pack.

you forgot there were a expansion pack with 3 lots on it and another with 17? This is the amount of lots we got on The Sims 1.
    Male. INFP. Virgo.
    leo3487 wrote: »

Is like Granite Falls

Oh ok good :)
    21mbz47.jpg
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,384 Member
    Come on, the world looks big and wonderful.
    MissCherie wrote: »
    It's a game pack, not an expansion pack, and in this case I way much more prefer that they focused on the gameplay, and not the esthetic of the world.
    GAME packs are intended to add more/new Game Play. This isnt a full on expansion pack. I'm not sure why some people were expecting a vampire expansion pack.

you forgot there were a expansion pack with 3 lots on it and another with 17? This is the amount of lots we got on The Sims 1.

+ they always focus on the esthetic more than nothing else. we had decorative subways, houses, cities, cars and a lot of time wasted on just making the things look 'good'
    Male. INFP. Virgo.
    edited January 2017
    Come on, the world looks big and wonderful.

this must be another joke

Now you are just being rude

I am sorry. that's not my intention. I'm just tired of seeing devs just ignoring everything we ask and all the massive fails this game has
    Male. INFP. Virgo.
    It's a game pack, not an expansion pack, and in this case I way much more prefer that they focused on the gameplay, and not the esthetic of the world.

+ they always focus on the esthetic more than nothing else. we had decorative subways, houses, cities, cars and a lot of time wasted on just making the things look 'good'

I'm not the biggest fan of ts4, but this are by far the best vampires yet.
    21mbz47.jpg
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    So literally only 5 families can live here, or there might be vampire specific community lots.

"makes a great place for a Vampire to live as night-time lasts long here. There’s one block, with five lots, all centered around a plaza area"
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

edited January 2017

I agree with you on that, I tend to see the good side on things but sometimes it's hard with the bad side that big.
    Male. INFP. Virgo.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,707 Member
    If its similar to Granite Falls then I'm fine with it.

I agree with you on that, I tend to see the good side on things but sometimes it's hard with the bad that big.

I mean the only thing that still bothers me is that I hate that I won't have vampire toddlers... but well at this point I'm used to playing with young adults
    21mbz47.jpg
  • happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    I think the idea was it being a secluded area hidden from the rest of the world, so not a busting metropolis

I agree with you on that, I tend to see the good side on things but sometimes it's hard with the bad that big.

I mean the only thing that still bothers me is that I hate that I won't have vampire toddlers... but well at this point I'm used to playing with young adults

well..no vampire toddlers yet ;)
    Male. INFP. Virgo.

Well hope so... but they would have to make toddlers compatible with everything they have released
    21mbz47.jpg

Well hope so... but they would have to make toddlers compatible with everything they have released

I think they can do that. Just like they introduced young adults on TS2
    Male. INFP. Virgo.
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Aeriexo11 wrote: »
    5 lots is better than no world at all, or secret lots.

Agreed. I would've been disappointed with a secret lot & mildly disappointed with a vacation world. So yeah, it's only 5 lots, but it looks awesome and it's more than I feared we'd get.
  • CarpeNoctemSimsCarpeNoctemSims Posts: 328 Member
    It's a game pack.

It's not an expansion pack.

I actually am shocked there even is a livable world since I fully expected a hidden lot kind of thing.
  • Aeriexo11Aeriexo11 Posts: 646 Member
    Who is to say that they aren't already factoring in making the toddlers compatible? What if they are already compatible, they are just missing the thing they need to be compatible with? ;)