Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

AYTO - SEASON 3 - Finale is up....

AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
Contestant%20wall_zpsflnevcz7.jpg

If your Perfect Match was right in front of you... Would you even know it? 10 girls, 10 guys, 10 chances to find love... Are You The One?

Are you the One is a reality show where 20 people will live together to find their perfect match. If the 10 men and 10 women are able to correctly choose all ten perfect matches in ten weeks, they will win 1 million Simeleons to split among them. Each episode the cast will pair up with whoever they believe their perfect match is to compete in a challenge. The winners of the challenge will go on a date, and have a chance to test their match in the truth booth. The winning couple will go to the truth booth to determine if they are a perfect match or not. This is the only way to confirm matches. Each episode ends with a matching ceremony where the couples will be told how many perfect matches they have, but not which matches are correct... Once the truth booth confirms a perfect match, that couple will go to the honeymoon suite and will automatically be paired up for the remainder of the match ceremonies.

Rules and Regulations:

Okay... I apologize that I'm a little dis-organized this season... :blush: I think I rushed into this and with the new work and stuff I really didn't work through it before starting... So to minimal the episodes I'm going to do it like the previous season.

1. You will do a challenge and with the challenge you choose one of your sims as the winner and also choose 3 potential dates for him or her. Then I will do an episode...
2. Then the rest of you guys will choose who you think are your perfect match for the matching ceremony. The girls will choose first this time... And the last guy will be chosen by Jade... >:) Then I will do an episode...

I think this can work... Again sorry guys... I'm still sleeping...

Have fun guys and girls!!
Post edited by Alleenmens on

Comments