Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New mysterious pack in my library that I don't recall buying...

So, I got TS3 Design & Hi-Tech stuff in my library out of nowhere. I don't really buy Stuff packs from TS3, but for some strange reason I've got this one... and I don't recall buying it (or hearing about it before). .o.o
Ah, well! I'm going to enjoy it since it looks pretty! :smiley:
Thanks random user who probably gifted it to me and happy holidays to you as well!
NK4koaX.png

Comments

• AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,835 Member
    I had to Google this because I had no idea what it was.
    Apparently, it's the European version of High End Loft Stuff. :D

Congrats for having it show up! If it was gifted, I'm surprised there wasn't some sort of "tag" to let you know. Hey, whatever works - have fun!
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • earthgirlearthgirl Posts: 1,025 Member
    @Anmirla Yeah, it is High-End Loft Stuff. :) Didn't know either until I found the cover for it and they're the same thing.
    NK4koaX.png
  • DarkSuperNinjaDarkSuperNinja Posts: 1,204 Member
    edited January 2017
    earthgirl wrote: »
    @Anmirla Yeah, it is High-End Loft Stuff. :) Didn't know either until I found the cover for it and they're the same thing.

When I bought the disc for Design & High-Tech Stuff AGES ago, it said "High End Loft Stuff" when I installed it, so I thought it got screwed up when I put it on my computer; turns out it just installed under the US name in the launcher! xD
  • Katie123Katie123 Posts: 925 Member
    > @DarkSuperNinja said:
    > earthgirl wrote: »
    >
    > @Anmirla Yeah, it is High-End Loft Stuff. :) Didn't know either until I found the cover for it and they're the same thing.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > When I bought the disc for Design & High-Tech Stuff AGES ago, it said "High End Loft Stuff" when I installed it, so I thought it got screwed up when I put it on my computer; turns out it just installed under the US name in the launcher! xD

PEWDS.
    tumblr_n25chlaSo01rrajoto1_500.gif

Katie123
  • DarkSuperNinjaDarkSuperNinja Posts: 1,204 Member
    @Katie123 wrote: »
    > @DarkSuperNinja said:
    > earthgirl wrote: »
    >
    > @Anmirla Yeah, it is High-End Loft Stuff. :) Didn't know either until I found the cover for it and they're the same thing.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > When I bought the disc for Design & High-Tech Stuff AGES ago, it said "High End Loft Stuff" when I installed it, so I thought it got screwed up when I put it on my computer; turns out it just installed under the US name in the launcher! xD

PEWDS.
    Literally the most random comment I've ever gotten! How did you even find this thread? It's nearly a year old! xD
  • Katie123Katie123 Posts: 925 Member
    > @DarkSuperNinja said:
    > @Katie123 wrote: »
    >
    > > @DarkSuperNinja said:
    > > earthgirl wrote: »
    > >
    > > @Anmirla Yeah, it is High-End Loft Stuff. :) Didn't know either until I found the cover for it and they're the same thing.
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > When I bought the disc for Design & High-Tech Stuff AGES ago, it said "High End Loft Stuff" when I installed it, so I thought it got screwed up when I put it on my computer; turns out it just installed under the US name in the launcher! xD
    >
    > PEWDS.
    >
    >
    >
    > Literally the most random comment I've ever gotten! How did you even find this thread? It's nearly a year old! xD

lol i can't remember i was looking at sims 3 stuff and just stumbled across it :P
    tumblr_n25chlaSo01rrajoto1_500.gif

Katie123
  • SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    Didn't install because now ts3 + High End Stuff is sold in the same bundle in Origin. :grey_question:
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)