March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Need Help With MC Command Center? Ask *HERE*! **INACTIVE THREAD**

Comments

• Saunta2Saunta2 Posts: 870 Member
    Is it OK for me to just click on the domain the relationship panel and forget the active Sim? Most of these folks I probably won't interact with again and when they die I don't want all their ghosts in my relationship panel
  • egwarhammeregwarhammer Posts: 5,752 Member
    Saunta2 wrote: »
    Is it OK for me to just click on the domain the relationship panel and forget the active Sim? Most of these folks I probably won't interact with again and when they die I don't want all their ghosts in my relationship panel

Yes, "Forget Sim" would work fine. B) Good idea!

And... you're welcome. :)

• CatrixiahCatrixiah Posts: 78 Member
    @egwarhammer congratulations on your daughter's graduation, you must be so proud :)
  • BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,694 Member

☆☆☆ Merry Christmas to you all! ☆☆☆
    A wonderful dream of love and peace for everyone
    Of living our lives in perfect harmony
    A wonderful dream of joy and fun for everyone
    To celebrate a life where all are free

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Joyeux noël ღ Feliz navidad ღ Frohe Weihnachten ღ メリークリスマス ღ God Jul ღ Buon natale
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Bonxie wrote: »
    ☆☆☆ Merry Christmas to you all! ☆☆☆
    A wonderful dream of love and peace for everyone
    Of living our lives in perfect harmony
    A wonderful dream of joy and fun for everyone
    To celebrate a life where all are free

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Joyeux noël ღ Feliz navidad ღ Frohe Weihnachten ღ メリークリスマス ღ God Jul ღ Buon natale

And to you!
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,479 Member
    edited December 2016
    I just wanted to say Happy Christmas :) to all the very special simmers who help fellow simmers with their questions and issues that arise when using the MC Command Center mod. You are very kind to give of your time in this way. I hope that you are all enjoying a very nice Christmastime <3
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    I just wanted to say Happy Christmas :) to all the very special simmers who help fellow simmers with their questions and issues that arise when using the MC Command Center mod. You are very kind to give of your time in this way. I hope that you are all enjoying a very nice Christmastime <3

Happy Christmas to you too, Rose <3
  • FriedCawfeeFriedCawfee Posts: 195 Member
    Happy Holidays everyone! :)

Is there an option to stop sims from constantly making bar drinks? It's driving me crazy.
    Playing the Sims since 2001.
    edited December 2016
    Happy Holidays everyone! :)

Is there an option to stop sims from constantly making bar drinks? It's driving me crazy.

Try the "Stop Annoying Actions" options. It's in the MC Tuner module. Disabling "Grab a drink" should help.

Path:
    Computer/Tablet: MC Command Center > MC Tuner > Stop Annoying Actions

These options are available in MC v3.0.3:
    y3m6c3Y4d8i1FEnYotX_aol_uGCwzxRruDKDATgWCoYY6A8Sa64lYE7EqjtQf0Yq_I1byhCRVmHuhvjD7PIjhVWKoR1DoZdtFZWC0OhAH_nUF3tnC3mUV-Dt2Lmp3CXIBwFodoTRrha-MYVix4Cdocrb1dqtXpCjpCxF8uNyklUu9Y?width=401&height=486&cropmode=none

If you have any questions, please ask.

☆☆☆ Have Fun! ☆☆☆

#MCCC #Tuner #Annoying
    Post edited by Bonxie on
  • 112061112061 Posts: 273 Member
    just wanted to stop in and say Merry Christmas and thank you all again for all the help! Christine
  • EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,708 Member
    There are so many posts in this thread and I don't know if this has been asked already. If it has, I sincerely apologize for I was too lazy to dig for it. Forgive me? LOL

When you use 'move out elders', I did not see an option to exclude played households. So, naturally, two elders in a played household were moved out into a retirement household. I can move them back but, then they would just get moved out again. Is this not an option? Did I miss something?
    moxiegraphix on Origin
    edited December 2016
    EIisabetta wrote: »
    There are so many posts in this thread and I don't know if this has been asked already. If it has, I sincerely apologize for I was too lazy to dig for it. Forgive me? LOL

When you use 'move out elders', I did not see an option to exclude played households. So, naturally, two elders in a played household were moved out into a retirement household. I can move them back but, then they would just get moved out again. Is this not an option? Did I miss something?

If "Move out Elders" is enabled, it's valid for all non-active households. If you want to extend it to all played households, you have to enable the 'Bypass Played Households" setting.

Where to find in MCCC:
    Computer/Tablet: MC Command Center > MC Population > Moving Settings > Bypass Played Households

y3mQTvp1j9ZPpQcy_OtKQyWoys_IptpV0FaxbQxsMENyNTlsJrtS7ASIQiW1ZS8Bb4_jSKuF5zunkWrPW3YnZYFbKP-g9815Ug86dlvc0pMKTof8Wcd-XwrwHhI74OZCBxyDI4f_CEHJjZ4tNrVs1JoBbx4iRBNR-WGho0VDKC2CYQ?width=404&height=336&cropmode=none

Please make sure, that the MCCC custom population mode is enabled.

Where to find in MCCC:
    Computer/Tablet: MC Command Center > MC Population > Use Custom Population

y3mNfwzgF4JiE6SEqSqdVzoaB15IIznhHv1GebxSEPH-ZKDht8qFMBYPu1V5O7eXDocmqCqUrGSPvxihrYGDtXWZdwv6vmHKcMh4FfdTh0GkZ_FBrwEB7LJi_OCRh5F7X_bKgGT2ccAVr3SzBnW9_zXghrbQCMpW-f7dI6NElns16E?width=406&height=327&cropmode=none

Hope it helps!

#MCCC #Population
    Post edited by Bonxie on
    Thanks! I am pretty sure I have those options selected but I will double check. I am hoping it's just because I missed that first setting. I could have sworn I activated it but maybe I managed to miss it. LOL.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
    So I double checked. Use custom population was enabled. And bypass played households WAS, indeed, enabled. So I'm not sure why it moved those sims out. The household is definitely marked as played. I'll let it run through another cycle and see if it does it again.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
    edited December 2016
    So I double checked. Use custom population was enabled. And bypass played households WAS, indeed, enabled. So I'm not sure why it moved those sims out. The household is definitely marked as played. I'll let it run through another cycle and see if it does it again.

Maybe a look in your log file "mc_cmd_center.log" could also help to narrow down the issue. You find it in the same directory where the other MC files are.

Probably you have to activate verbose logging first. Please check whether
    Computer/Tablet: MC Command Center > MCCC Settings > Notification/Console/Menu Settings > Notification Settings > Message Logging is set to enabled.

Normally the log file's content will be deleted and renewed everytime after restarting the game. You might activate the "Append to Logfile" function to have more information. Please check whether
    Computer/Tablet: MC Command Center > MCCC Settings > Notification/Console/Menu Settings > Notification Settings > Append to Logfile is also set to enabled.

Maybe knowing that 'Move out Elders' is scheduled to Monday, Wednesday and Friday might also help.

#MCCC #Population #Logging
    Post edited by Bonxie on
  • MistyLakeMistyLake Posts: 1,700 Member
    Hi.

I have a question about clubs:
    (I've asked a similar question before -I apologize about that- but I still feel like I must be doing something wrong. Or perhaps I just don't understand MCCC/TS4?) LoL! :D

Anyways...

Whenever I play with a household I immediately give them certain flags (no culling, no ageing etc) and also the "never club" flag.

Shouldn't that prevent the game from adding these sims into a club?

And will that change if I evict a sim/household so that they are no longer in my game and they have that "not in a world" (or whatever the notification is a sim in household management has) notification?

I have sims walking around that I've made, flagged, played a bit and then evicted to household management who are members of a club. Some are members to two clubs! Then I have to make my current sim become friends with these sims so she can ask them to stop being a member. Annoying.

Is TS4 and its clubs somehow bypassing MCCC because I don't want any of my sims to be members and the game NEEDS to have members to its clubs?? I have NPCs who are members and I don't care..I just DO NOT WANT any of my sims to become members.

PS: Why don't kids have "never club" option??

Thank you. <3
    "By Grabthar's Hammer! Let There Be Sims!"
  • NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,873 Member
    Merry (belated) Christmas and (early?) Happy NewYear everyone.

I am looking to buy City Living in the current sale. I have MC to tweak the lifespans.
    What do I need to know in order to install City Living smoothly? Do I take out MC mod and then replace after installation?
    Thank you.

Maybe a look in your log file "mc_cmd_center.log" could also help to narrow down the issue. You find it in the same directory where the other MC files are.

Probably you have to activate verbose logging first. Please check whether
    Computer/Tablet: MC Command Center > MCCC Settings > Notification/Console/Menu Settings > Notification Settings > Message Logging is set to enabled.

Normally the log file's content will be deleted and renewed everytime after restarting the game. You might activate the "Append to Logfile" function to have more information. Please check whether
    Computer/Tablet: MC Command Center > MCCC Settings > Notification/Console/Menu Settings > Notification Settings > Append to Logfile is also set to enabled.

Maybe knowing that 'Move out Elders' is scheduled to Monday, Wednesday and Friday might also help.

I'll enable logging to find out what's going on. It moved the elders out again, in spite of me triple checking my settings. I will give it one more chance with logging on before I turn off the feature but, from everything i'm gathering, it should be bypassing that household even though it's not active because it's marked as a played household.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
    edited December 2016
    NRowe wrote: »
    Merry (belated) Christmas and (early?) Happy NewYear everyone.

I am looking to buy City Living in the current sale. I have MC to tweak the lifespans.
    What do I need to know in order to install City Living smoothly? Do I take out MC mod and then replace after installation?
    Thank you.

What's your game current patch level? Did you already install the latest patch from 2012/12/06?

If so, you probably use the latest MC version 3.03 in your game. Is that so?

If you already use patch 1.25 and MC 3.03, you're fine. If not, patch your game with Origin (during patch installation the mods will deactivated as usual) and update MC to the latest version.

Anyway it's always a good idea to make a backup of your game data before changing anything within the game. Copy your at least your "Saves" folder (you can also copy the whole "The Sims 4" folder) to your desktop or - better - to an external storage like a USB stick or USB hard drive to have a fallback option if something goes wrong. You can find a detailed explanation here (link) at @crinrict's help blog.

#MCCC #Versions #Backup
    Post edited by Bonxie on
  • NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,873 Member
    Thanks @Bonxie. I'm up-to-date on both fronts and the install seemed to go smoothly.
    edited December 2016
    MistyLake wrote: »
    Hi.

I have a question about clubs:
    (I've asked a similar question before -I apologize about that- but I still feel like I must be doing something wrong. Or perhaps I just don't understand MCCC/TS4?) LoL! :D

Anyways...

Whenever I play with a household I immediately give them certain flags (no culling, no ageing etc) and also the "never club" flag3.

Shouldn't that prevent the game from adding these sims into a club? [...]

As far as I know from my game, you can flag played and unplayed sims and MC will continue to evaluate the flags and all the other settings, no matter whether your sims are assigned to a lot or "Currently Not in world". From this far I can't tell why your evicted sims became club members during game play. Normally they should not due to MC settings, which are overruling original game control.

Please check the following settings:
    Computer/Tablet: MC Command Center > MCCC Clubs > Bypass Played Households ➽ set to enabled
    Computer/Tablet: MC Command Center > MCCC Clubs > Monitor Club Members ➽ set to disabled
    y3mu8AuIT_uuJMthdY3Fd14DYfGwHM8yRFk3XyYiC8IeiRiE99d55QdKYYZvpEIn_d4KBC1fbR9pfm58PLuZ2LrAe70C53EqlrlskFf99R2122-XnghTeYoIh5wm9ID9XBfrj_xB3ZMw4Y6mgNdo2zIjmFEMr_zvRut3I9aOOdC5VE?width=405&height=336&cropmode=none

#MCCC #Clubs
    Post edited by Bonxie on
    edited December 2016
    Okay so from my log, what does this mean?
    [12/29/16 14:01:33]Versions do not match between Sims 4 script and mc_population.inject_find_sims_matching_filter script
    [12/29/16 14:01:33]Expected 3 positional parameters and found 4.

I downloaded the combined zip file of all the modules (except the 'adult' one of course): McCmdCenter_AllModules_3_0_3.zip

Before installing that zip, I completely deleted all MC files.

And, for a third time, it moved the elders out of my played household. I am going to once again remove the MC files and download that zip but this is very odd. This is the only thing I could see that might be messing up the script and moving out my played elders.

Further down in the log after the marriages and other moving sims around (I let MC fill up a few of my empty lots), there was this:
    [12/29/16 14:33:33]Moved 2 Elder Sims into a retirement home
    moxiegraphix on Origin
    edited December 2016
    [12/29/16 14:01:33]Versions do not match between Sims 4 script and mc_population.inject_find_sims_matching_filter script

Quite honestly I haven't a clue. But I forwarded your log entries to @Deaderpool. He is online so let's wait and see what he will answer.

Edit:

And here is the answer - almost in an instant :) :
    Deaderpool wrote:
    That's because they have one of the mods that we have listed in troubleshooting as an incompatible mod running. Specifically, "Neia's No More Same Sims Everywhere" usually causes that error. And, it hasn't been updated since July of 2015 so it could cause other errors to be using anyway.

Thanks!

Could you please check the other mods you are using besides MC? Thanks.

Quite honestly I haven't a clue. But I forwarded your log entries to @Deaderpool. He is online so let's wait and see what he will answer.

Edit:

And here is the answer - almost in an instant :) :
    Deaderpool wrote:
    That's because they have one of the mods that we have listed in troubleshooting as an incompatible mod running. Specifically, "Neia's No More Same Sims Everywhere" usually causes that error. And, it hasn't been updated since July of 2015 so it could cause other errors to be using anyway.

Thanks!

Could you please check the other mods you are using besides MC? Thanks.

I had Neia's mod. I thought I'd gotten rid of it but apparently not. I wonder if that would be affecting the elder moving. That's the only one that I had. Fingers crossed this is maybe the root of my trouble.

Thanks so much for your help and to Deaderpool for responding so quickly. Let me see what happens with this.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
    edited December 2016
    @Elisabetta You're always welcome. :)

The log file entries are a great help to troubleshoot any issues.

If you have other questions, please come back and ask.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top