swcheppes wrote: »
It's a little late but here's the advent treat for today! As you all know I do everything Disney, so I've disneyfied us Unfortunately I didn't have all our simselves but I could definitely add anyone I've missed if they have a simself. Most of the girls will loo familiar to you, two girls are new Anna and Belle!
Ariel - @lisabee2
Jasmine - @VIRTUALEE
Anna - @Leeuska1
Tiana - @Spottydog714
Snow - @CharmingMaruska
Elsa - @Sterretjeee
Rapunzel - @Kamio
Mulan - @Marialein
Belle - @swcheppes
Aurora - @Maladi777
SeaDragonSong wrote: »
Those last few things look AMAZING wow
I just wanted to ask, is this reading circle open to new members?
Leeuska1 wrote: »
@Spottydog714 Fifties - Sixties, that´s right :-) Beautiful dresses and women looked so "womanly"...It was really fun to pick out what suits best...here is a closer view...
Leeuska1 wrote: »
Dear Ladies, you are all very talented :-)
@swcheppes thank you for your beautiful picture :-)
I guess I have today for you another poster for Advent calendar, enjoy
Maladi777 wrote: »
I just took this picture and had to share it with you. However, you'll have to wait to learn what Tony is telling Marialein, because next coming up will be Spotty's date. But don't worry, you'll see glimpses of Tony anyway.
VIRTUALEE wrote: »
Almost forgot this is the week to discuss cursed beauty YAY!!
I do apologize for the absence of updates, however, we can discuss things so far.
1. For those of you that have followed the original CB story and now are caught up to the prequel, I am wondering if the supernatural aspects of the story are TOO much.
2. Piggy backing off of the last question, was the ‘Lore’ of this story too complicated? How would you have simplified it?
3. I do love me some serious twists and turns in these stories, what has been your favorite twist thus far and why?
4. Do you have any speculations on where this story is going?
5. Any favorite CB characters so far? Any you just can’t read yet and would like to know more of?
6. The ‘teenification’ of the townies was a huge risk, do you think I was able to pull it off and make them believable?
7. Any recommendations or questions you would like to share?