Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wanna Party Like it's 2000? Come Join the Fun!

Comments

• SimcousinSimcousin Posts: 957 Member
    I still remember playing the Sims 1 with my son. Totally love the Sims for building and relaxing with a cup of coffee. <3
  • LuckyKittenCatLuckyKittenCat Posts: 4,640 Member
    i cant play anything before sims 4 xD

mostly because the further back the games are in the sims timeline the easier it crashes and lags
    in sims 3 it lags like your internet company xD
    in sims 2 i couldn't get past the create a sim without it crashing!
    and i am afraid of what sims 1 is like!

but surprising enough i really liked sims 2 =(
    I am undead! :smiley:
  • xmellxxmellx Posts: 38 Member
    Ah 15 years?! I was 10 when the sims 1 came out I begged for the game for christmas XD I remember I could never look after the crib babies properly so the social worker always took them away lol
  • SelbossSelboss Posts: 70 Member
    wow it was released in 2000 🐸🐸🐸🐸 16 years almost 17 when it was released i would of been 1 and a half years old lol i never realised it was that old
    i played abit of sims 2 and really got into the sims with 3
  • OhMGeehOhMGeeh Posts: 2 New Member
    I still remember playing the first Sims, I don't remember what I was doing this day 15 years ago though ;)

Cant believe its been 15 years!
  • OhMGeehOhMGeeh Posts: 2 New Member
    xmellx wrote: »
    Ah 15 years?! I was 10 when the sims 1 came out I begged for the game for christmas XD I remember I could never look after the crib babies properly so the social worker always took them away lol

i thought i was the only one lol
  • ItsAllEquineItsAllEquine Posts: 2 New Member
    Happy Birthday!!
  • LilMissMissy724LilMissMissy724 Posts: 89 Member
    sI was three when the first Sims game came out. I didn't know about the Sims until I saw the Sims 2 Pets. The Sims 4 was my first real Sims game beside the Sims Social, Sims Freeplay, and Sims 3 on iPod :P
    giphy.gif
  • coogiekelpcoogiekelp Posts: 605 Member
    I love the Sims so much, where would I even be without my Sim games? :)
    Challenges completed: none yet :(
  • Kara KuehnKara Kuehn Posts: 36 Member
    Oh my Lord this post is bringing up so MANY great memories!! Look at all those TS captions! And TS2 screen shots I forgot about! Man I think I'm going to download My TS2 as soon as I move out (at my mom's house and their all packed away now) in the spring, I can't forget the college experience it gave me when YA was first introduced.
  • xrox295xrox295 Posts: 1 New Member
    congrates
  • PancakesandwichPancakesandwich Posts: 2,038 Member
    i cant play anything before sims 4 xD

mostly because the further back the games are in the sims timeline the easier it crashes and lags
    in sims 3 it lags like your internet company xD
    in sims 2 i couldn't get past the create a sim without it crashing!
    and i am afraid of what sims 1 is like!

but surprising enough i really liked sims 2 =(

My first sims game was TS3 (although I played it for maybe 6 hours at most on my sister's laptop), and it crashed every 30 minutes. It's been around 10 crashes in total.
    Now I've got TS4 for myself, and it only crashed once in two months.
    Yep, that's a difference.
  • RENAMED0420221215RENAMED0420221215 Posts: 24 New Member
    I just tear up a little, I remember playing the old sims ages and ages ago.
  • HonestlyBenjaminHonestlyBenjamin Posts: 381 Member
    Sims 1 was the pinnacle of simulator games at the time and probably still is. Sadly the sims has turned into a plead for money like most EA stuff. If Will Wright didn't leave then Sims would still be a credible game I just don't think we've seen much good since Sims 2. rip good versions of the sims
  • JDSimzJDSimz Posts: 791 Member
    I personally have only played The Sims 4. My friend recently got The Sims 3, and I played it with him for a while, and I think it's awesome!! Happy New Year everybody in the Simming community!! <3
    Origin ID: ducklansimming
    "I am ready to face any challenge that might be foolish enough to face me."
    tenor.gif?itemid=9963762
  • bunnyvalebunnyvale Posts: 159 Member
    I can't believe 15 years already? I feel like it was yesterday when I played the The Sims 2 waiting for University expansion to be released
    ♡♡♡
    szd47k.gif
  • KendranaKendrana Posts: 4,049 Member
    edited January 2017
    Wow, 15 years? Didn't actually think about it to be honest. I would have been in my early teen years way back then. Sure seems like time goes by quickly.
  • Haids5987Haids5987 Posts: 8,465 Member
    17 years now. Holy spit. I remember how AMAZING it was to imagine a pregnant Sim. Oh, the very IDEA of it all! :lol: And I also remember the first time I played Don Lothario in TS2 and it prompted me to have him "woohoo" in the hot tub with Kaylynn Langerak. Remember the movie sequences? At age 15 I was a little appalled! :smiley:
    signature2.png?ssl=1&w=450
    **Also known as EmeraldCityTaurus***
  • IstalriiIstalrii Posts: 76 Member
    The first time I ever saw the woohoo cutscene in the Sims 2, I was on it with my cousin and her mum walked in! We had no idea what woohoo even meant, but there they were, pinching each other and jumping under the covers :lol:
    Istalrii wrote: »
    The first time I ever saw the woohoo cutscene in the Sims 2, I was on it with my cousin and her mum walked in! We had no idea what woohoo even meant, but there they were, pinching each other and jumping under the covers :lol:
    RIGHT?! That happened to me once when my mom walked in and she just laughed. "What language is THAT?!"

The language of love, Mama. The language of love.
  • VulnnVulnn Posts: 131 Member
    Happy Birthday :lol:
  • starwingcoronastarwingcorona Posts: 110 Member
    The Sims Forums: the only place where a 15th Anniversary can last two years.

Incidentally, Happy Early 17th Birthday, The Sims~!
  • athewhofan2athewhofan2 Posts: 79 New Member
    When I registered awhile ago. This is my question why is the UK
  • athewhofan2athewhofan2 Posts: 79 New Member
    Why UK not listed not live in the US live in U.K. England.
    Age age 17, this game has a valid USA driver's license, can get into R-rated movies, and is a junior in high school. Happy 17th birthday, The Sims! May you avoid a sullen rebellious phase.