Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    Hi, my blog might look bare but it is because it is a slideshow on Photobucket. I have a cold also.
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    Get better @msbeckycat :( *Uses testingcheats,shift clicks to get rid of your feeling germy moodlet*
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    Get better @msbeckycat :( *Uses testingcheats,shift clicks to get rid of your feeling germy moodlet*

Got apple juice to heat up and drink. It has been going around the house all week. I am the last person to get it. Been working on my sims.
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,525 Member
    edited December 2016
    Victoria Boxer
    The Vampire fish died.
    Screenshot-2962.jpg

[A literary device called Foreshadowing]
    Screenshot-2963.jpg

Oh well, back to goldfish.
    Screenshot-2964.jpg

Edna Mode continues her attack on unfashionable sims across Bridgeport.
    I split up Katelyn Missoni's household because I deleted the only apartment with six bedrooms. (Oops)
    Katelyn is already a cute sim, but she gets a slight facial tweak anyway:
    Screenshot-2940.jpg

Katelyn, Suzy Strummer, and Kirby Wise are temporarily crammed into this trailer park like home.
    Screenshot-2941.jpg

Since this Bridgeport is going through a technological revolution thanks to Into The Future, some of the towns sims will be sporting future forward fashions.
    Screenshot-2942.jpg

There will be a few plumbots and hovercars around town.
    So these sims will add to that.
    Screenshot-2944.jpg

Her job is done here.
    Screenshot-2945.jpg

What would you get if you crossed Dolores Umbridge with Cruella de Vil?
    That!
    Screenshot-2947.jpg

First salon makeover of the day.
    Screenshot-2948.jpg

Having the name "Romeo" demands longer hair.
    Screenshot-2951.jpg

Hold on!
    You're a paparazzi, Victoria Boxer?
    I must have gotten used to the odd looking "Type-0" paparazzi spawns the game spits out.
    She must be a pre-made paparazzi made for Bridgeport. I like Victoria. What a serious looking grump.
    Screenshot-2952.jpg

She's very interesting looking, but why did they make her so dog faced?
    She almost has a snout. And for almost every sim I edit in CAS I am tweaking the same things.
    1) Lowering their cheek bones away from touching their eyeballs.
    2) Getting rid of the skeletal cheek structure.
    3) Uncramping their jaw
    4) Debloating their chin.
    Screenshot-2953.jpg

I swear EA over-compensates for every simmer complaint.
    Simmers complain about Pudding Sims, EA give us slab-faced sims.
    Well, I am putting some of the pudding back.
    Screenshot-2954.jpg

She lost a little character, but she looks more human to me.
    Screenshot-2955.jpg

And cute!
    This grumpy paparazzi can stalk my mansion anytime. ;)
    I gave her the Hot-Headed trait to match her expression.
    Screenshot-2956.jpg

But why are you taking pictures of the Tattoo Artist?
    Screenshot-2957.jpg

He's not a celebrity.
    Something isn't right here.
    Screenshot-2958.jpg

[A sudden realization]
    Screenshot-2959.jpg

[And a sudden reaction]
    Screenshot-2960.jpg

Yeah, she's the celebrity you want to shoot, but she left the building minutes ago.
    Screenshot-2961.jpg
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    edited December 2016
    @CK213 Victoria Boxer is awesome I have her in my bin,and all jobs unfilled like paparazzi and bartenders and festival concession, bouncers etc are all filled by Homeless townies first only when they are used up does the game generate sims.There are 27 Homeless sims alone in Bridgeport that EA sat down and made just like we do, that's why when people cry "Pudding" I just laugh.They know nothing of this game.Early worlds has less homeless that is why they have more generated sims.Example SV eleven homeless Riverviews 12 compared to Into The futures massive sixty eight just homeless :( And people still think" X" town has the most best looking sims.When I post in a thread saying ITF hands down people think I am blowing smoke :(

Btw Queen Ursula wasn't the first thing that came to mind from that painting ?? Soon as I seen it Little Mermaid popped in my head,but Cruela was 2nd :p

PS: Speaking of homeless townies wait till you see Pin Yin :o and Margerita Savoy ...and one more thing if you see Jun Xu take off her sunglasses :*
    Post edited by CravenLestat on

DfydFiZ.gif
  • LadyGreenEyesLadyGreenEyes Posts: 928 Member
    texansky wrote: »
    Wow you guys! Several pages of updates to go through tonight!

*snip*

@MAGICALMJJ13 Nice story. I like the idea of recreating TV characters in game. I don't watch much TV any more, so have no idea what show I would do. Three's Company would probably be a great household.
    *snip*

I actually did one of those! Was looking to bookmark the thread for it in the new computer, but found yours, instead. There is the cast and an "apartment" for them as well -

thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7972501

thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7972502

The hair for Jack is custom, but link can be copy/pasted from the exchange page. Enjoy!
    edited December 2016
    @CK213 Victoria Boxer is awesome I have her in my bin,and all jobs unfilled like paparazzi and bartenders and festival concession, bouncers etc are all filled by Homeless townies first only when they are used up does the game generate sims.There are 27 Homeless sims alone in Bridgeport that EA sat down and made just like we do, that's why when people cry "Pudding" I just laugh.They know nothing of this game.Early worlds has less homeless that is why they have more generated sims.

Btw Queen Ursula wasn't the first thing that came to mind from that painting ?? Soon as I seen it Little Mermaid popped in my head,but Cruela was 2nd :p

PS: Speaking of homeless townies wait till you see Pin Yin :o and Margerita Savoy ...and one more thing if you see Jun Xu take off her sunglasses :*

I forgot to mention that I saved Victoria to my bin. She will be appearing in other worlds.
    Queen Ursula. I see that now. Maybe she's a combo of the three. I think of Ursula as cool and calculating.
    That facial expression looks a little crazed.
    edited December 2016
    @Ck213 My first run in with Victoria when Late Night first came out the game made her the bouncer at the the Prosper Room I think it was.Anyway she looked really hot in her black T-shirt and white blonde hair giving a evil "Don't you think about it" face.I had to snag her up.Had a portable radio and asked her to dance then after she was I cancelled the action and walked right in.A easy way to slip past security.LOL

DfydFiZ.gif
  • wrenstaleswrenstales Posts: 777 Member
    village update

The Artist Tavern
    screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg

• wickedjr89wickedjr89 Posts: 1,777 Member
    I first thought of Cruella with that picture, but I do see Ursula too

Wonderful pictures and updates to everyone, this thread is so active :D

I didn't play yesterday, but chapter 3 of my legacy was posted today and I think i'm going to play some more today. I have chapters 4, 5 and 6 scheduled throughout this week already XD I should slow down but...
    nah, eventually it will :p
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    After Jerry and Anitra got married in their resort, the bride immediately relaxed by the pool with a stereo and a romance novel. But the bridegroom had more adventurous ideas. He booked a surprise honeymoon for them.
    2h2e1bo.jpg

They traveled to a player-made world called Mayan Mysteries and rented a houseboat there. (The world is a cross between Island Paradise and World Adventures content. I love the idea and wanted to try it, although it's still in beta.)
    1t95s9.jpg

t8ot8i.jpg

On their first day they visited a dive spot that requires only 1 scuba-diving skill level, and snorkeled on the surface until they reached level 1.
    2yweaus.jpg

They dived down and explored an underwater cave each, then woohoo'd in a cave and got the "Mile Low Club" moodlet.
    2eztjwk.jpg

The next two days Anitra continued to learn the scuba-diving skill, while Jerry explored one of the Mayan tombs.
    1haz40.jpg

256bxbk.jpg

At one point his backside caught fire, but luckily, there was a dive well in the tomb.
    r1d3lg.jpg

Relaxing on the deck in the evening.
    zuxki.jpg

The trip cost them around 2600, but they found and sold enough treasure to make it even. They need to be careful about money, because their resort needs constant improvements!

When they returned to Lucky Palms, they found the resort full of guests (I've never seen this many guests in a resort!)
    k170vs.jpg

Two screenshots I found funny:

By chance I paused at the moment this resort worker was striking a similar pose as the painting of Horus on the chair:
    ztayxk.jpg

And speaking of striking a pose, Jonathan was practicing magic in the morning by the pool, but this particular trick (Fireball) looks more like disco dancing:
    50h0gh.jpg

This one is not so funny, but a nice coincidence: Jerry isn't painting a still life, but it totally looks like he's painting the bamboo plants outside the window.
    14w3go1.jpg
  • Cadh20000Cadh20000 Posts: 730 Member
    PalmArrow wrote: »
    And speaking of striking a pose, Jonathan was practicing magic in the morning by the pool, but this particular trick (Fireball) looks more like disco dancing:
    50h0gh.jpg
    Lol, that it does! :p
    My current Wishlist.
    My "Studio"

b736bb84-7241-48b2-94de-d977df09cdb3.png
    @Ck213 My first run in with Victoria when Late Night first came out the game made her the bouncer at the the Prosper Room I think it was.Anyway she looked really hot in her black T-shirt and white blonde hair giving a evil "Don't you think about it" face.I had to snag her up.Had a portable radio and asked her to dance then after she was I cancelled the action and walked right in.A easy way to slip past security.LOL

A bouncer sounds perfect for her. :D

You mention Jun Xu.
    I am playing Matty Crewe in a new Bridgeport save. He just flagged her profile as a sim of interest on his online dating app.

I am jumping way ahead to where I currently am in the game, but Edna made him over and I instantly knew I wanted him for my plumbot maker scenario.
    Screenshot-3375_1.jpg

Music is his hobby.
    I think I might have him form a band.
    Screenshot-3443.jpg

But his real love is making plumbots.
    He is currently using the set up at the science lab, but he will eventually buy his own and set it up in his garage.
    I am really enjoying it so far.
    Screenshot-3495.jpg
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @aricarai , I love your interior for The Monotone!

@Charlottesmom , the pictures of Connor with the unicorn are so cute! :)

@lanlyn , I've never played Skyrim, but that aurora is so beautiful! The Renaissance Arcade is a wonderful idea.

@emorrill , I love your Scott Bakula sim!

@Mikezumi , I actually really like the "failed" family picture!

@coco , I'm enjoying your vampire Sun story!

@king_of_simcity7 , I didn't know chocolate gnomes existed in the game!

@CK213 , I love the paparazzo's belated realisation that the celebrity had gone and her panicked reaction!
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    @PalmArrow: awesome update and pictures. Pretty scenery.

@Charlottesmom: awesome update.

@TadOlson: awesome update

@CravenLestat: awesome pictures

@msbeckycat: feel better

@thuggishsplicer: awesome update

@wickedjr89: awesome update. Love your avatar

@all: Sorry if I missed anybody. But have given out awesomes. Also been playing my Hues family.
    :) Smile!

• Cadh20000Cadh20000 Posts: 730 Member
    Remember these two? This is Andrew and Francisca literally less than a minute before Francisca realized she was pregnant with Gabriella:
    Screenshot-41.jpg
    And close ups of their faces(opened CAS to get the screenshots, didn't change them though): And this is Gabriella, their daughter. She was only a toddler so far so I aged her up in CAS then x'd out of it rather than saving anything after acquiring the screenshots.
    Sims%203%20-%20Gabriella%20Lenon%20as%20Toddler-Child-Teen.png
    My current Wishlist.
    My "Studio"

b736bb84-7241-48b2-94de-d977df09cdb3.png
    edited December 2016
    @CK213

Watch this,three minutes long but............watch the whole thing tell me what you think ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aTUaeqpaPw

DfydFiZ.gif
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • ButtersimsButtersims Posts: 107 Member
    Hm ... well, Otto Solis' family hasn't grown too much lately, though he's decided to breed ponies for his kid's future endeavours. Aurelia is the youngest, a horse nut, and the heiress so it makes perfect sense to have ponies - I found a pony template on the exchange and they look really cute, and work well. The eldest daughter, Jane, has grown into a rebel, so her hair is now dyed from sandy blonde to fuchsia and black and I used heavy amounts of black makeup to give her the edge. Wife has gotten all the way up to being on City Council, so now she's got a fair bit of influence. The eldest son Thaddeus asked Kaylynn Langerak to go to prom with him and she said yes. And Pepper, the youngest boy, is just being all shy and cute - he's my second choice if Aurelia doesn't make it. Also Otto pulled a quick one and now Agnes Crumplebottom is expecting, I think she's almost an elder though which is sad so I might have to take charge but I'm just sitting back and waiting. :smiley:

I'm nearly caught up to everything, man this thread goes fast! But Everyone is awesome here, I love your stories and pics ... I'm itching to post pics!!!
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited December 2016
    @KarinL I downloaded pose player many years ago and gave it a little try but it wasn't really my cup of tea as I am more about playing than staging pics. The only reason I like to take family group pics is it is a good way for me to capture different stages in my households' lives without having to scroll through dozens of everyday shots.

@coco Thanks :) I don't necessarily want my sims smiling as not all their personalities would warrant it and I find some of the family poses I have seen are too contrived and lovey dovey for my taste. I am more of a slap dash, quickie snapshot kinda person ;)
    Sun looks so pretty in that last pic :) Nice update.

@aricarai Thanks :)

@king_of_simcity7 Thanks :) Cute chocolate gnomes!

@CravenLestat Flo Broke is not my idea of beautiful but I am happy that she makes you happy :)

@msbeckycat Hope you get over your cold soon

@CK213 Great job on the Bridgeport sims! When I saw Victoria's CAS profile the first thought that came to mind was Rosanna Arquette.

@wrenstales The Artist Tavern looks great

@PalmArrow Thanks :) Great honeymoon update :)

@Cadh20000 Lovely family! Gabriella is a pretty child :)

@Buttersims Have fun with your game. Sounds like it is coming along nicely :)

• KarinLKarinL Posts: 3,989 Member
    @Mikezumi - I'm like that as well. I thought taking periodic family photographs with pose player would be easier, but it's such a pain to use.
    I have a broad outline in my head of where I want the community to go, but on a day-to-day basis I tend to let my Sims do their thing and weave my story around their actions.
  • plushtrap_107plushtrap_107 Posts: 1,435 Member
    @king_of_simcity7, that's a wicked sunset you took there :)

@aricarai, I like Morag; she looks so sweet :)

@PalmArrow, congrats to Jerry and Anitra on their wedding day :)

Albert wants to play on the slide but first, he must wait for the army of cats to clear.

Screenshot-4_zpsah5uthms.jpg

@CravenLestat, I took this one just for you ;) Betty came to Cyrus's house trick or treating!

Screenshot-27_zpswch8iwqr.jpg

(Please ignore the disembodied Mars to the left; she's wearing an invisible costume).

Say hello to Happy the Flea!

Screenshot-24_zpsuxnbqolg.jpg

Holly (the grey cat) keeps on talking about him! He has had a flea bath but I suspect Happy is a super powerful flea who is actually Holly's friend and lives deep down in Holly's fur.
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Mikezumi Thanks for the comment :smile:

@plushtrap_107 Thanks for the comment and nice update :smiley:

@venusdemilosims I hope that you get better soon but at least you still have time to play The Sims :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top