Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fall Fun Gift Exchange: Cmbaker16 Take a look here. Gifts await! :D

2...Next

Comments

• aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    @Catdog123 - You've outdone yourself with Boardwalk at the Beach. It's amazing! You've got so much detail into it. I love it and I rec'd it!
  • MiaSkywalkerMiaSkywalker Posts: 3,436 Member
    What a lovely bohemian boardwalk! And... carousel! You have a carousel! Definitely stealing borrowing. That's got to be one of my absolute favorite pieces of Store PC!
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
  • tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    edited November 2016
    You already know I <3 it lol And I think I know Cm's reaction lol

Thanks for letting me help test as well and I loved seeing Kia as well as your sims and others in your pictures B)
  • ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    Boardwalk at the Beach is absolutely fantabulous! <3 the sea horse splash pad and carousel in addition to the layout of shop, cafe, arcade... so much to do in this 40x40. Sims are lucky :)
  • Bookworm742Bookworm742 Posts: 4,068 Member
    Oh wow! So many lovely ladies! Love them all, but I think Sonya is my favorite of the 4. Really like the contrasts between her skin tone and makeup selections, and she's got that fun teen rebel thing going for her. But they're all great!

Really thinking I might need to go play in DV now, between the girls and Thornheart Manor...it's beautiful! What fun, to have the tomb features and not have to go all the way to France/China/Egypt! I'll definitely have to go play around with it in game.

I don't play the beach worlds that much, since I'm not that great at building for them and you can't really fully enjoy all the seasons there (snow just does *not* work for a world with palm trees and gorgeous tropical waters)...but that Boardwalk at the Beach looks like tons of fun! Next time I get a hankering to play at the beach, my sims will be going to check this out!
  • XxHannelorexXXxHannelorexX Posts: 2,943 Member
    Seung Yi Hyeon is gorgeous and looks like so much fun to play! :smile: And your Mystic Ladies are all fantastic too; always great to have fun, single sims!

Thornheart Manor is amazing; wow! It's so beautifully decorated and looks like so much fun to explore!

And Boardwalk at the Beach looks like a great place for sims to have fun :smile: Plenty to enjoy!

All rec'd :smile: