Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Random Reading Roundabout

Comments

• lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    It is the LAST leg of the Goodwill tour. Prince and Snow meet POTUS and a friendship was formed between nations :) HOME tomorrow!

https://lisabeesims.wordpress.com/2016/11/11/snow-and-prince-redux-30-a-visit-with-potus/

[img][/img]11-10-16_2-53-07nbspAM_zpss6gmilon.jpg
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
  • mastressalitamastressalita Posts: 2,874 Member
    Hey everyone. Figured I'd drop by so no one thinks I'm dead, though to be honest, I've certainly felt that way I few times this month!

My physical therapist ordered another month of therapy on my foot for the plantar fasciitis, so the morning appointments, longer evenings at work to make up for getting to work late because of said appointments, and having to dedicate time at home to do the required stretches is still an ongoing battle. On top of that, I'm going through a "detox" for my chronic migraine, which basically means I can have no medication whatsoever when I get a migraine, to try to tell if something known as Medication Overuse Headache, where the medications you take to relieve migraine (in my case, a triptan) is causing a rebound effect that causes more migraines to develop (it's a terrible chain effect that happens to nearly 80% of all chronic migraine sufferers). This is pretty much the hardest thing for any migraineur to go through, and why I've been all but a ghost around here, because when I get hit with a migraine, there is nothing I can do but suffer for the interim with pain that is off the 1-10 pain charts, and the headaches last for days (literally... mine are typically 2-3 days long on average). It's been a real trial, but if I break down and take a Sumatriptan, I ruin the progress and all the suffering I've already gone through, so I just have to be steadfast and keep suffering through it to see if I can get less migraines in the months ahead as a result.

On good days, I've been reading, but it is at a slow pace... because I remember an old story about how slow and steady wins the race. On bad days, I can't be near a computer, because monitor light is right out. When I'm a bit more caught up I'll just post any questions/insights as they come... and just expect to see me poking comments on your chapters as I'm getting to them. When I'm properly caught up, I'll volunteer to host a circle weekend. Slow and steady... plus today I'm going to try to get a Caturday update done. It's been ages, I know. -_-;;

In the meantime, there are still discussion questions on Simlit reading here and I am going to try tackling those today, as I'm feeling pretty good at the moment, the tea is kicking in, and I've got some time!

As for members being banned... to be honest, I haven't the slightest clue, if you look at the thread and discussion history there is nothing to even hint at what could be the cause. Just know we aren't the only reading circle effected by this. Another member was banned that also had a spotless user history and was writing a sweet anti-bullying story! I have no idea what is going on with the forums right now, but this has suddenly been popping up and leaving many of us perplexed. There is someone over on the discussion thread I haunt most often that has recently started a new story and seems really interested in reading other stories and getting into a Simlit community that I think might be really interested in something like a Reading Circle. I could certainly pass her along information about the circle.
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
    Have a Sim story site? Please submit your link to the Stories and Legacies Index!
    Check out my Simlit at Sim Stories: Hijinks from the World of Sims 3!
    My Simlit Discussion/Updates | The Fringe | Short Story Challenges
  • TwiggyTwiggy Posts: 995 Member
    Great to hear from you, ladies! :)

I'm getting through my rough patch by taking things day by day atm and enjoying little things like the beautiful autumn colors outside and getting caught up on the Charmings. @lisabee2 I enjoyed the read, especially the tour of the USA in the latest chapters and I'm developing a soft spot for that precious Red Rose ;)

As mentioned before @mastressalita It is more important that your health is looked after then you're reading. Most important is to do things at your own pace at the moment, I would say.

Lastly, I've been writing a bit again and have shared an update. I'll leave it here for anyone looking for a read :)

• sweetnightingalesweetnightingale Posts: 2,084 Member
    Howdy, everyone!

I've been trying to catch up here after quite a long haul of being absent on the forums. Life has been exceedingly busy throughout the month of October, so I haven't touched anything Sims related since I put out my spooky short story at the beginning of the month. This weekend has been the first free weekend I've had in about three weeks, so I'm doing my best to play catch-up as best as I can.

I'm sorry to hear about all the health problems being experienced lately and I do hope they get better in time. I understand how it can lead to depression and needing to pull back; been there and done that. Tending to that needs to come first; the forums will still be here when you're able to pop in.

Maybe I spoke too soon on that since it seems there were and still are some problems. I hope I missed experiencing it firsthand with being absent for so long and hope it can get straightened out soon.

@Twiggy - I'm sorry to hear you're not happy with the reading circle at the moment, and my absence certainly didn't help in that area. All I can say is that most, if not all, circles have lulls. I suppose you have to do what you feel is best but closing down the circle should be the absolute last resort. If you're wanting a chatty, highly trafficked circle, I'm afraid I can't give that level of commitment in the grand scheme of things. I often have a busy life that prevents me spending hours and hours on the forums, and frankly, there are times I just don't feel like it. I have other areas of interests other than the Sims. Sacrilegious I know, but it's true. :) With that said, things have slowed down quite a bit now and I'll be able to participate more.
    36314395402_b6f8316264_z.jpg]
    Simming With Sweet Nightingale.Forever in Time, Short Stories, and much more
    Have a fabulous Feline Funday! (Yes, I missed Happy Caturday, but would you rather wait all the way until NEXT week for an update when I haven't updated this for three months?)

cat_ban_l.jpg

In this installment, Shadow teaches his kitten the finer points of hunting.
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
    Have a Sim story site? Please submit your link to the Stories and Legacies Index!
    Hey everyone.
    Figured I'd drop by so no one thinks I'm dead, though to be honest, I've certainly felt that way I few times this month!

My physical therapist ordered another month of therapy on my foot for the plantar fasciitis, so the morning appointments, longer evenings at work to make up for getting to work late because of said appointments, and having to dedicate time at home to do the required stretches is still an ongoing battle. On top of that, I'm going through a "detox" for my chronic migraine, which basically means I can have no medication whatsoever when I get a migraine, to try to tell if something known as Medication Overuse Headache, where the medications you take to relieve migraine (in my case, a triptan) is causing a rebound effect that causes more migraines to develop (it's a terrible chain effect that happens to nearly 80% of all chronic migraine sufferers). This is pretty much the hardest thing for any migraineur to go through, and why I've been all but a ghost around here, because when I get hit with a migraine, there is nothing I can do but suffer for the interim with pain that is off the 1-10 pain charts, and the headaches last for days (literally... mine are typically 2-3 days long on average). It's been a real trial, but if I break down and take a Sumatriptan, I ruin the progress and all the suffering I've already gone through, so I just have to be steadfast and keep suffering through it to see if I can get less migraines in the months ahead as a result.

On good days, I've been reading, but it is at a slow pace... because I remember an old story about how slow and steady wins the race. On bad days, I can't be near a computer, because monitor light is right out. When I'm a bit more caught up I'll just post any questions/insights as they come... and just expect to see me poking comments on your chapters as I'm getting to them. When I'm properly caught up, I'll volunteer to host a circle weekend. Slow and steady... plus today I'm going to try to get a Caturday update done. It's been ages, I know. -_-;;

In the meantime, there are still discussion questions on Simlit reading here and I am going to try tackling those today, as I'm feeling pretty good at the moment, the tea is kicking in, and I've got some time!

As for members being banned... to be honest, I haven't the slightest clue, if you look at the thread and discussion history there is nothing to even hint at what could be the cause. Just know we aren't the only reading circle effected by this. Another member was banned that also had a spotless user history and was writing a sweet anti-bullying story! I have no idea what is going on with the forums right now, but this has suddenly been popping up and leaving many of us perplexed. There is someone over on the discussion thread I haunt most often that has recently started a new story and seems really interested in reading other stories and getting into a Simlit community that I think might be really interested in something like a Reading Circle. I could certainly pass her along information about the circle.

@mastressalita I am so very sorry to hear this. Seems the holidays are especially harsh when you have illnesses. I hope you are better soon :(<3 LOL thatnk you for my Caterday LOL

@Twiggy your latest was a heart tugging read for sure!

<3@sweetnightingale .. I have been in your boat. RL taking a toll on my time. I sure hope we find out about the contest soon :(
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
    The family is back home and life is sweet .. they had a few surprises to share during this update :)

https://lisabeesims.wordpress.com/2016/11/17/snow-and-prince-redux-31-home-sweet-home/

[img][/img]11-15-16_2-47-28nbspAM_zpsxpogmbnz.jpg
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
    To be honest, I'm not the type to browse the forums for hours on end too @sweetnightingale though I did set out on frequenting this thread and kinda expect members to check here from time to time too as mentioned in our guidelines. Other than that, I've seen the lulls in various threads and know that these lulls don't mean we have to stop this circle altogether or immediately change our ways. Life always trumps anything sims-related and we all know not only the sims throws us curveballs heh Glad to hear you did get a weekend off to unwind, though :)

Now I'm gonna play my very own game of catch up now since there have been updates posted here too. Yay! And speaking of updates, I have a new chapter awaiting anyone in for a read ;)Chapter 2.11 - La la la la life goes on
    Twiggy wrote: »
    To be honest, I'm not the type to browse the forums for hours on end too @sweetnightingale though I did set out on frequenting this thread and kinda expect members to check here from time to time too as mentioned in our guidelines. Other than that, I've seen the lulls in various threads and know that these lulls don't mean we have to stop this circle altogether or immediately change our ways. Life always trumps anything sims-related and we all know not only the sims throws us curveballs heh Glad to hear you did get a weekend off to unwind, though :)

Now I'm gonna play my very own game of catch up now since there have been updates posted here too. Yay! And speaking of updates, I have a new chapter awaiting anyone in for a read ;)Chapter 2.11 - La la la la life goes on

Taking a quick apple break (from cleaning) so I will have a read :)
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
    edited November 2016
    lisabee2 wrote: »

Oooh, that's a wonderful idea! I was just about to get my cuppa tea and will get an apple too :smiley:
  • Dancer-freakDancer-freak Posts: 223 Member
    Hey all! @mastressalita mentioned you guys might have a spot here for a new member!? I am super interested in reading some new simlit and getting some feedback on mine as well :) Anyway... I will just leave this here and await further instruction. :blush:
    edited November 2016
    Hi @Dancer-freak ! We do indeed have room for new members in this circle... we have two slots open right now, in fact!

If you are interested in joining our motley crew, just post here with a link to your story and if you want to provide a little information about it or a short summary to give us a little idea of what you are writing that would be great.

Also there is this questionnaire new members fill out that helps us get to know them that you can fill out:
    Real name (if you want to tell it, optional nickname you prefer):

Do you have a pet:

Favorite season:

Hobby (not playing sims):

Dream job if everything is possible:

Any sports you do?

Favorite food:

Favorite superhero:

Favourite Disney princess:

My favorite film right now:

First film you watched where your parents said you are too young for it:

The first book you cried like the world is ending right now:

How would you dress yourself the whole time without thinking of the weather: summer dresses

Picture of your simself:

Favorite sim right now and picture:

First time you played sims happened what:

Dream expansion pack for Sims:

Currently in our motley crew is our Reading Circle organizer, @Twiggy , who is writing Monstrous Mezilkree, a Prettacy Challenge for Sims 4, and you can check out her questionnaire answers here;

@sweetnightingale , who is writing As Tears Go By, a dramatic music-themed legacy for Sims 3, and you can check out her questionnaire answers here;

@lisabee2 , who is writing Snow and Prince Redux, a legacy story featuring Snow White and Prince Charming for Sims 4, and her questionnaire answers are here;

And myself, who is writing The Cat Chronicles, a cat-perspective slice-of-life for Sims 3, and my questionnaire answers are here.

On the first post is an old reading schedule but you don't really need to worry about that as we were using that to slowly break up the reading and work through it it segments and it's outdated now. Perhaps after the new year something new will be drawn up, after the holiday bustle is over since scheduling discussions during the holidays would probably be agreeably hectic for everyone. I'd say just chip away at your own pace until we regroup on that! I'm getting caught up on a few of the circle readings from the weeks towards the end of that schedule list from when my health turned really sour, myself!
    Post edited by mastressalita on
    sali_adbanner3.jpg

Do you have a pet: Lots, actually, and I love to talk about them. My boyfriend and I have two kitties, one very fat guy (this thing is the size of a large toddler) named Arthur and a very rambunctious (and destructive) girl named Georgia. We have a frilled dragon named Demogorath: Devourer of Worlds and Picker of Pretty Flowers (aka Demi), two axolotls named Amberson and Lottie and two tarantulas (Blink, a sapphire ornamental and Psycho, currently drawing a blank but he is some kind of birdeater). So we have a full house!

Favorite season: Uh, probably fall or summer. Spring is too wet and I live in Canada... winter is pretty rough especially when you walk everywhere lol.

Hobby: I am a dancer (duh) and have competed for about ten years now. I am retired from competitions though and just teach a few classes at a small studio on monday nights. I also love Dungeons and Dragons and am starting to get into Heroclix.

Dream job if everything is possible: I want to be a civil rights lawyer actually, but the dream is to be a Judge.

Any sports you do? Dance XD

Favorite food: Probably spaghetti

Favorite superhero: This is hard... probably Iron Man tbh or Scarlet Witch (I am a Marvel Fan - especially the Avengers!!)

Favourite Disney princess: Ariel! I lived off the Little Mermaid as a child.

My favorite film right now: Avengers: Age of Ultrun or The Amazing Spiderman 2

First film you watched where your parents said you are too young for it: Silence of the Lambs probably

The first book you cried like the world is ending right now: Marley and Me :cry:

How would you dress yourself the whole time without thinking of the weather: Big sweaters, leggings and chokers XD

Picture of your simself: Omg I totally don't have a simself... DX

Favorite sim right now and picture: This is a bit of a spoiler okay
    Nathan Blakesley, he is Char and Damien's baby and is he ever cute screenshot-346.jpg

First time you played sims happened what: Back when the sims 3 first came out, I made a household and they had two twin daughters and a baby boy and I hadn't learned what cheats were yet so they lived terribly!! And I tried to get my mom to play with me but she just got mad because I was doing everything...

Dream expansion pack for Sims: As for what the have out now, I guess I am interested to see what City Living is like... I am not against the Sims 4 but TS3 has my heart lol, but if you mean something I hope they will make 100% something that will add toddlers to TS4!! I am a huge fan of families and jumping from baby to kid is just so annoying lol.

Okay there are my questionnaire responses!! Some are a bit long winded lol. I loved reading all of your guy's as well!! Seems we all have a passion for our fur, scale and feather babies hehe. :wink:

You can read the Blakesley Legacy here. Charlotte is on the run. From a violent, dark past and a fateful Christmas Eve that changed her life forever. All she wants is to forget her past life and start over, and that is just what she does. But little ghost have come back to haunt her and Charlotte will do anything in her power to keep her new life, and her new family, safe.
    edited November 2016
    Here are my answers to the group questions AND to the personal info thingy

Are there any mods, programs or apps you use to enhance your simlit, be it your writing or screencaps and how do you feel these programs aid your storytelling prowess?

Andrew’s pose player and the teleporter mod. They are indispensable! I also use a very simple photo editing program. The def aid in the process making it quicker and with the teleporter you can have so many join you at a party or venue .. I just love it.

What do you think, makes good simlit and how do you strive to achieve this quality in your own story?

There are a few things that are basic .. outside of the obvious of a good plot line LOL Keeping it simple .. not adding man many characters so that your readers struggle to keep up with who is who. Keep them real and relatable too. I also feel that a sim lit blog should be a fast read … I try to keep mine to about 5 to 6 minute to read. If it is quick they will pop in and read .. if it is long they will “put it on the list” and we all know what happens to the list. I also think you need a good partner who is not afraid to call you out when things are not right. I have a couple of those and I treasure them.

How do you plan or outline your chapters/story and is this a constant or do you mix things up from time to time?

Mine is pretty constant … I know where my characters are headed and have it outlined but it is flexible. Yes I am getting ready to do just that .. one of my young FB readers wants me to do something 

Do you have experience with writing besides simlit or do you think you wouldn't be writing (the same story) when not using The Sims to form/accompany your story? What's your take on this?

Very little. I have a personal blog but it does not the same “love” that my simmy one does.

What made you choose your current publishing medium (Blogspot, WordPress, forum and so on) and do you have preferences for any of these mediums when it comes to reading simlit? In other words, what do you think makes a good blog?

My personal blog is on Blogger.com but I wanted a change up. My friend Lee had a WP and I just followed her over.

Real name (if you want to tell it, optional nickname you prefer): If remove the 2 you have my nick name and if you remove the bee and the 2 you have my name. (Is that evasive enough Mastressalita)

Do you have a pet: I do a very precious Chihuahua name Jezzybelle

2010-12-20_20.00.08_zps8gdyfmog.jpg

Favorite season: SUMMER

Hobby (not playing sims): Gardening

Dream job if everything is possible: Travel

Any sports you do? Swim

Favorite food: ANY seafood

Favorite superhero: My grandson .. mini hulk

He is the 3rd one ...

Slide1_zpsmxtmpndf.jpg

Favourite Disney princess: Princess Leia

My favorite film right now: I am a major Hunger Games fan 

First film you watched where your parents said you are too young for it: Old Yeller (and I still am .. sniff)

The first book you cried like the world is ending right now: Island of the Blue Dolphin

How would you dress yourself the whole time without thinking of the weather: Jeans, Tank top and a flannel

Picture of your simself:

07-21-15_10-54nbspPM_zpscew7v3cd.png

Favorite sim right now and picture:

Mine is more of a matched set (kind of like Brangelina .. but does not end as ugly) ... Prince and Snow from the first time around

01-15-16_2-01-20nbspAM_zps6uenq19v.jpg

First time you played sims happened what: I fell in LOVE. It was Sims 1 and it was BRAND new been out only 3 months.

Dream expansion pack for sims 4: Plant Sims met in various destinations LOL (I loved WA and plant sims)

My answers are on October 10th :) Page 11 :) (under the spoiler) Welcome @Dancer-freak :) I hope you enjoy your time with us :)
    Post edited by lisabee2 on
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
    @lisabee2 : Ya, I was being a lazy librarian tonight and stopped looking after about the first five pages of the thread, heh. I'll edit and add the link then.
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
    edited November 2016
    Great to see you here, welcome! @Dancer-freak Great to get to know you a little better through the questionnaire

Thank you @mastressalita for filling our new member in and you're a doll for compiling that current member information I have been behind on ;) You're the best!

I've listed our new member in our member list and I'm off now to mention this in the Reading Circle Thread done

Great weekend everyone btw :)

Edit: I also took the liberty to update the second post of the thread, including our info there for any future member joining. I included your info @Dancer-freak and thank you again, Sara, for compiling our questionnaire answers <3
    Post edited by Twiggy on
    Thanks for the warm welcome @Twiggy and for updating the info! I am really excited to be here. I started reading your prettacy and am so totally in love :love: Equinus is such a cool character and I absolutely love the setting/lore you have in place.

@sweetnightingale I have also started the first chapter of your story! I am so excited to read on about Debbie and her life - I feel like there is some drama/mystery there and I live for that sort of thing :smiley:

I am working on starting everyone elses! Been a little slow to get started!! I am going to try and get at least one chapter of everyone's in a day, but with finals coming up and me going back to work this week I may be a little slow to read/update. It won't last forever though! Just this little bump in the road.
    Update out .. this is the last regular update for this story (Redux) .. moving on to 2 new stories. Any helpful hints on how to run concurrent stories?

11-20-16_1-26-19nbspAM_zps3iy7d8kf.jpg

https://lisabeesims.wordpress.com/2016/11/22/snow-and-prince-redux-32-welcome-baby-charming/
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
    You're welcome @Dancer-freak and thank you! I'm glad you enjoy reading about that sluggish green goof :smiley:
    I read your legacy's first chapter, and will say up front that I like the looks of your sim and hope she gets a better place to start from soon!

I haven't made time to read more of the updates yet since I'm frantically working towards the deadline on my assignment for the semi-finals in the building competition I joined over at the Dutch Forum. The assignment calls for a big modern family home (modern not being my forté) and I still have some decorating to do and make a presentation (PowerPoint) within 4 days :D
    What do you think of it so far? :blush:
    11-23-16_9-53-21c2a0am.jpg11-23-16_9-53-49c2a0am.jpg
    11-23-16_9-55-47c2a0am.jpg
    11-23-16_9-55-23c2a0am.jpg
    11-23-16_9-58-23c2a0am.jpg
    You're welcome @Dancer-freak and thank you! I'm glad you enjoy reading about that sluggish green goof :smiley:
    I read your legacy's first chapter, and will say up front that I like the looks of your sim and hope she gets a better place to start from soon!

I haven't made time to read more of the updates yet since I'm frantically working towards the deadline on my assignment for the semi-finals in the building competition I joined over at the Dutch Forum. The assignment calls for a big modern family home (modern not being my forté) and I still have some decorating to do and make a presentation (PowerPoint) within 4 days :D
    What do you think of it so far? :blush:
    11-23-16_9-53-21c2a0am.jpg11-23-16_9-53-49c2a0am.jpg
    11-23-16_9-55-47c2a0am.jpg
    11-23-16_9-55-23c2a0am.jpg
    11-23-16_9-58-23c2a0am.jpg

I love it .. it is fresh and clean .. would be a great family home.
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
  • SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    edited November 2016
    Hey as @Twiggy told me in the circle general reader topic I write you here. By the way your house is fabulous.

I am the rather discreet writer of Miss V Detective on wordpress. As a very very little numbers of people starts to read it, why not sharing and meeting new simmers who as me, as passionate of the gameplay based story. Mine is one of them. I always try to improve it adding some stuffs and I use my imagination for bringing material because the only gameplay is not enough.
    The story is about my simself, it occurs around 2009 the date of the release of the sims 3. My simself is younger than I am currently. She is a witch and her dream job is to become a scientific. But someday she decided to become a freelance detective to break the routine and the solitude, to meet friend and to do the good arond her. She has two pets and she is not rich. She has a fandom the spirits of nature .
    She is the mummy of two pets she cherrish them as her own children. You follow her adventures. I try to add a lot of material to enrich my story. At the beggining is very gameplayish. More I go further more I try to add new imaginative stuffs.
    I don't use custom poses and I play LQ. My computer is not a gaming one.

There is also sometimes a sub part called The sims in the city which I speak about my townies. When sometimes interesting happened in Sunset Valley I wrote something on.
    Forgive my English here and in my story, it definitively not my everyday either my native language. As I am not very into social and present in the forum , I am scared to always hurt people and I am tired of the dramas. You can easily contact me at my wordpress (contacts tab everything is written)or at my tumblr (instant messaging only)

here is my answers :smile:

Real name: Marie-Béatrice (yes both is my name so call me both please)

Do you have a pet: I don't.

Favorite season: Indian Summer and Spring.

Hobby: Boring life...

Dream job if everything is possible: I never felt myself useful in this world I don't feel myself at home there so I have no dream job. getting a job to me is a already a dream for now.

Any sports you do? Nope but I would do.

Favorite food: I don't have any favourites as long as a meal or a food is yummy that's perfect!

Favorite superhero: I like x-men my favourite is Shadowcat . I also grow up with the turtle ninja , batman,superman etc.

Favourite Disney princess: I don't grew up with Disney much.

My favorite film right now: I am not into movie . You never see me at the cinema except 1 or 2 time by lifetime.

First film you watched where your parents said you are too young for it: /

The first book you cried like the world is ending right now: Not a bookworm as well.

How would you dress yourself the whole time without thinking of the weather: With summer clothes that suits my body.

Picture of your simself: My current avatar is my simself, I have a lot of pictures of her in my wordpress.
    Here one of my last favourite.

screenshot-32_zps2gowiipq.jpg

Favorite sim right now and picture: I got a bunch of favourite sims and a bunch of favourite pictures so let's see some of them :

screenshot-77_zpsytf8ycyj.jpg

screenshot-145_zpscoucfmx3.jpg

screenshot-160_zpssuzchr2q.jpg

First time you played sims happened what: First time I play the sims it was in 2004 around and I can't remember because it was TS original

Dream expansion pack for Sims: well an expansion where the sims can buy medicine
    to the vet to care of the pets with more diseases and more disasters.
    I got ideas but not very well defined.
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
    Hi @Simsophonique! Great to see you here! I'm a member of this Reading Circle too! I'm still at the library so I'll write a better catch-up post with everyone later tonight after I get home and have some more time, but I wanted to pop in on my lunch break and say hi! *waves*
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    edited November 2016
    Hi @Simsophonique! Great to see you here! I'm a member of this Reading Circle too! I'm still at the library so I'll write a better catch-up post with everyone later tonight after I get home and have some more time, but I wanted to pop in on my lunch break and say hi! *waves*

yeah great to see you my friend around @mastressalita ! I asked in which reading circle my story can fit and @Twiggy told me I can join this so why not ! Have a nice launch. Here it's far the time to have diner.
    Take your time, nothing is in a hurry because I am going to leave and focus my writting on the new part of Miss V i did not write anything except what's happened in the Lauren stolen ring following and have fun at work [you not me :) I don't work!]
    Sometimes my sims troubles to fix are very *roll eyes* childish lol.

Post edited by Simsophonique on
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
    Welcome @Simsophonique glad to have you join us
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger

Oooh, that's a wonderful idea! I was just about to get my cuppa tea and will get an apple too :smiley:

I think I am stuck .. cause here I am again tonight with a cup of tea and an apple LOL
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger