Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hey Catdog123

Hello @Catdog123! Terribly sorry for the lateness of this gift, had a few unexpected events but I'm here now and I've got a few other gifts coming.

Very much liked your letter, definitely glad to be able to play about with some more modern themes. And the idea of having an old facade followed by a modern interior. It's actually how my house is, mock Tudor on the outside with a modern/60s retro blend on the inside. It's a very strange house. Anyway your gifts!

First gift is Hamlyn House. Terrible name I know but it's somewhat based of the houses you can find in the village of Hamlyn in We Happy Few. Okay I use that loosely as creating an exact replica of the houses of Hamlyn would be impossible because they all look like they're about to fall down. Went with an oldish style on the outside with the trippy 60s wall on the back and modern on the inside.

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

The second house is the last purchasable lot on street next to the police station in Riverview. Decided to renovate for a private detective sim who would rent out the attic.

screenshot_original.jpg

I know the pictures are really bad but I was in very much of a rush. And where are the links?

Well currently having some trouble uploading the lots though I just export them from the came everything should be fine.

Got some more stuff on the way so keep a lookout for those!

Comments

• aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    @figureitout01 - These are lovely homes; can't wait to see more of what you've done! Will get you all rec'd once the Exchange stops giving you hassle!
  • Catdog123Catdog123 Posts: 1,024 Member
    Hey figureitout01 these homes look really good, I can't wait to see more of the them in game when you get them uploaded. I really like the siting area on the other side of the TV facing the large windows. That looks like a really relaxing spot. I really like the idea of the second house having a rentable space for the detective. That's a really fun and realistic detail. :) Looking forward to seeing the other pictures and the rest of the gifts. :smiley:
    Siggy_4.jpg
  • tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    Hi Figure ~ Looking forward to seeing more. I had redone the second house last exchange and it will be fun to see it redone as a detectives home
  • figureitout01figureitout01 Posts: 188 Member
    edited November 2016
    Once again, so sorry! Should have two more buildings coming out tomorrow. Maybe even three!

Plum Place: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9010571

Hamlyn House: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9011845

Edit: Hamlyn House is now CC free. Sorry about the hiccup folks.
    Post edited by figureitout01 on
  • ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    Please note that Hamlyn House contains a CC pattern: Cyclonesue's Victorian Brick.
    Hamlyn20House_zps0ntiis6a.jpg
  • HoplassHoplass Posts: 369 Member
    The houses look awesome, hope you can fix your exchange problem!
  • figureitout01figureitout01 Posts: 188 Member
    Hey again! My last two gifts, an ultra-modern exclusive lounge nestled on a barge and a more rustic style watering hole, renovation of the Riverview Juice Bar. Enjoy!

The Glass Barge (Most creative name ever): http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9011846

screenshot_original.jpg

Ol' Lucky's Bar: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9011844

Sorry haven't got a picture for this one. It's basically that juice bar across from the police station in Riverview
  • ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    @figureitout01

Ol' Lucky's Bar is CC free
    The Glass Barge is CC free

Still getting a CC pattern with the newer Hamlyn House
  • Bookworm742Bookworm742 Posts: 4,068 Member
    I've always loved the Flower Row houses in Riverview, so seeing them made over is always a treat! Especially since they aren't all very practical the way EA made them to start with. ;) Lots of fun retro style patterns going on in Hamlyn house, very nice! I don't think I have any bars/lounges on houseboats yet, so the Glass Barge will be an interesting addition! And you can never have enough good bars in town...I get tired of always having to fix the hangouts when I start a new game. :lol:
  • Catdog123Catdog123 Posts: 1,024 Member
    Was able to take a look at them in game, I really like the Glass Barge. Reminds me of this local river tour boat I went on once where you have a meal and enjoy fresh air and breezes while on the deck during a boat ride. Will certainly love that for my sims. :) The re do of the bar in Riverview is a major improvement it doesn't even look like the same lot anymore. I really like the balcony seating area and the pool room on the second floor. Also really loving the hidden basement lab you created for Plum Place. :smiley:
    Siggy_4.jpg
  • XxHannelorexXXxHannelorexX Posts: 2,943 Member
    Plum Place is a very nice renovation; I like the idea of the attic being used that way :smile:

Hamlyn House is great! I was actually surprised to see it was on a 20x30 lot; it looks very roomy and spacious :smile: Very nice!

The Glass Barge is such a boat! Looks stylish :smile:

Ol' Lucky's Bar looks like a fun place for sims to hang out!

All rec'd!