Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The secret is out... Fleshjenn!

2...Next

Comments

• MiaSkywalkerMiaSkywalker Posts: 3,436 Member
    edited November 2016
    ciane wrote: ยป
    I have the lot set to "no visitors allowed" which works unless you have pesky paparazzi. That is the reason that the stereo is only in the garden and that there is no television. Dom was woken up one night in playtesting and then I editted the lot.

I used a pattern on the foundation that I hope looks somewhat effective for anyone who doesn't have that wagon wheel bench. I love that bench with the wheel back. I don't remember what it came with. I'll look later in game. I don't remember if I MOO'd or Alt'd the bench a bit closer. I may have. I usually tweak things to get the look I want.

And, the Sim would still have to pay taxes on their residential lot, but merging him with another family and playing both gives the illusion of no taxes for him.
    Ohhhh... the BENCH! I think I know what you're talking about, and I believe it comes with either Barnacle Bay or Pets. I hadn't thought of looking at wallpapers, either.

Well. Next time I have a better idea what to look for. :) Thank you for that insight!
  • fleshjennfleshjenn Posts: 4,919 Member
    Just one more day. lol, tomorrow after I post my gift I will finally have the time to take your beautiful gifts in game! gonna clean up my files tonight. don't want any game crashes.
    Ciane, although this isn't for me, I think I have a perfect game for those twins and their house. :)
  • KgaffKgaff Posts: 1,614 Member
    Love the twins and Twice as Nice, I already snagged both of those. The ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ caravan is too cute!
  • Bookworm742Bookworm742 Posts: 4,068 Member
    Love Patrice and Dominic (and Roxanne)! Great colors in their clothes, the blues and purples really suit their skin and hair. And you can never have enough starter houses! Always fun seeing how people upgrade their starters, this one looks wonderful!

Cute little ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ homes! More great colors! I haven't really tried the whole "living" on a community lot thing, I should probably do that sometime!

Twice as Nice is a great little brick home, and I really love all the kid-friendly stuff in it! Might have to grab both versions, plus the twins for myself. ;) A superstar and a thief...should keep things interesting!
    well....I was headed in game to place and play. I'm not sure what happened but my game uninstalled just about ALL the store content I had. trying to get it reinstalled so everything shows up correctly in game.
    lol so after getting the town settled I chose the Duffy household. while looking around I stumbled upon this and the first thought that popped in my head was "ouch that must be painful".

Screenshot-60_zpsizkqpqoo.jpg

other than that I don't think much got changed in my game.
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    That was the Chinese vase that costs only a dollar. It's white with blue trim and flowers and adds 5 to the environment. I wonder now if that was part of a freebie.
    That was the Chinese vase that costs only a dollar. It's white with blue trim and flowers and adds 5 to the environment. I wonder now if that was part of a freebie.
    Do you have a screen shot of it? I don't recall ever seeing anything like that in my game, and I own all the EPs, SPs, and store. It might indeed be an exclusive.
    I'm pretty sure it's in one of the upload pics with the family and house together.
    screenshot-181.jpg
    edited November 2016
    I'm pretty sure it's in one of the upload pics with the family and house together.
    Oh, I'm fairly certain I've never seen that one in my game. Yes, I think it must be one of the exclusives. I have a few of those (from buying Simpoint bundles), and I have to be careful at times not to use them in builds I'm uploading. Kind of a pain; I really don't like the idea of "exclusives", because it prevents even those who have them from using them as much as they might want.

I definitely have to agree with fleshjenn's comment about the replacement item; that thing sticking up him from underneath looks like it's going into a very painful place! Ouch. :D;
    edited November 2016
    I'm just going to believe it's behind him! I know it wasn't for buying sim points. I think it might have been part of a free set. Any way, besides adding decor environ points, it's not really necessary.
  • Catdog123Catdog123 Posts: 1,024 Member
    edited November 2016
    Beautiful stuff as always ciane. I think the ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ encampment lot is my favorite. I have been wanting to make a ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ themed family and having the fortune teller rabbit hole on the lot is genius and amazing for story telling. It really inspires me to get started on that project. The soft blues and purples you have used on many of the sims's clothes are really pretty. Twice is Nice is a really lovely home, I really like the colors you have used and the landscaping is really nice. :)
    Siggy_4.jpg
    lol its always fun seeing how the game replaces items. I downloaded my pepper plantation into my new game. and for some reason it chose to stack 2 chairs on top of each other with a wine bottle sitting on them in the corner of the lot. another one I downloaded I forgot to install the fireplace for, and the items that would have been on the mantle were floating in the air outside the house by the second story.
  • HoplassHoplass Posts: 369 Member
    I think the vase is from the registration bundle for World adventures. I think I've seen it in my game and I never bought a bundle so I think it's this one:
    http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:18596&categoryId=11488&scategoryId=12491&pcategoryId=12490&ppcategoryId=12858

And really love your gipsy wagon @ciane
    Also like the twins and their house. I have missing EP/SP for all of them, but I'm borrowing all of them for my game. Let's see what happens!
    Yep, that's it @hoplass. I knew it was a free item in a set! Hm, I should have made a base game version. I do sometimes do that.
    @ciane

Greetings from Appaloosa Plains!

There have been some new additions to the town lately.

The Beaulieu-Shen Family spent years upgrading and redecorating homes for others simmers. Never thinking they will have a place to call their own.
    Screenshot-6_zps1b5dplkg.jpg

The Duffy's are all settled in and ready for lifes Adventure
    Screenshot-5_zpslgmdm4yn.jpg

The Twins, having decided to sell the small family home, Moved into one of the older mansions on the overlook. Raising their social status.
    Screenshot-4_zpseczvfmtu.jpg

Oops! looks like we stumbled upon a private moment. Family must be really excited!
    Screenshot-7_zps9u3buzwt.jpg

After a few modest Changes and additions, the house is looking great.
    Screenshot-13_zpscebs7te0.jpg

The perfect time for a Birthday. With the last job the family had to delay the aging process for sweet Beldonia, but now is the perfect opportunity.
    Screenshot-10_zpsfdtqmvg9.jpg

And what a sweet face!
    Screenshot-12_zpsx1u3tzwf.jpg

Their Artist friend Ciane Sim sent a lovely housewarming gift. the picture goes great in the cozy little room.
    Yes, the Handy sims finally have a place to grow, to love, and to live.
    Screenshot-14_zpsqlmcm5dr.jpg

And its all with special thanks and Gratitude to you @ciane!
    Happy Simming :smiley:
    Love the pics @fleshjenn! Thanks for sharing them with us.
    @ciane I love the peachy orange you used on the ground floor, but the deep color combo on the walls in the master bedroom really blew me away. its so beautiful!
    The master bedroom was my favorite. I'm glad you like it.