Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Creations by masajo** **Villa dei Fiori**

Comments

• WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Two Hoots is an Adorable starter, that really doesn't feel like a starter, at all. Beautiful exterior and awesomely furnished interior. Congrats on the Maxis fave for your living room :blush:
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,006 Member
    Thank you so much @WrathofCath for all your kindness and support, very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Reflection

This is a penthouse created on the lot 1 Torendi Tower Penthouse in the fashion district of San Myshuno. Stylish and chic was the intention with lots of glass and water, which lead to the name Reflection. Absolutely love all the items that came with City Living, such a beautiful pack :)

Download here

ZYrwoC6.png

4bUZ6pQ.jpg

uef1Gkx.jpg

C98iZRX.jpg

GK6dO5N.jpg

uzE2H1V.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,585 Member
    Reflection is a very nice penthouse ! :) Sims will enjoy living in it when living in San Myshuno! The layout of the home looks very great! It is nice that there are front steps up to the next level. The large glass windows look very nice how they are used in the build. Sims will have very nice views of the city when indoors! Very nice outdoors patio! The water and the plants look so very nice around the edges of the building. Very nice outdoors dining nook! Sims will enjoy sitting at the umbrella covered dining table enjoying eating a meal and looking out at the City. It looks great how you have done the floor rug under the table. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! It is such a very nice light filled home! The red, black and white colour scheme of the home gives it a very nice look and feel! Very nice study area. Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer or enjoying reading a book. The living room is very nice. It looks great how the sofas and armchairs are placed there. The red and candles are pretty touches on the ledge and beside the seats. Sims will enjoy resting there watching tv. Very nice kitchen and dining areas! The floor rugs used in the room areas through the home add nice looks to the rooms. The portait faces pictures on the kitchen and dining area walls look stylishly nice. The spice set , calendar and olive oils shelf are great kitchen wall touches, and the fruit bowl is nice on the dining table. The bar stool counter is great for sims to sit at and enjoy eating a meal. The dining table area is such a nice light filled area to dine and rnjou looking out through the windows! The red candles are pretty on the ledges here also. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The teddies , dragon, panda light and animal wall pictures look cute in the kids room! Nice corner nook study desk area for them to use the computer. The flooring in the master bedroom looks nice. It is great that there is a treadmill there for sims to use to keep fit. The candles are nice touches on the bedside tables in the other double bedroom. The music and bar room is very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofas there listening to the piano being played or have fun using the bubble machine. They will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the corner bar . The green tree plant looks great in the room! The circles floor rugs add a very nice look to the room. The shelves on the walls with the items on them look very nice how they are placed there. They look very effective!
    It is a very nice penthouse! :)
    Dear @rosemow it is such a beautiful pleasure to read your wonderful words, you are so very kind and generous and always bring so much happiness :) Many thanks to you for all your support, for which I will always be very grateful :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Beautiful penthouse, Masajo! A Very stylish and chic living space. Gorgeous furnishings and I love the classic black and white with the perfect amount of red. Just Beautiful! :blush:
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Two Hoots is a lovely starter home! Congrats on Maxis faved! :)

Reflection is a very stylish and beautiful penthouse :)

Hugs <3
    A very big thank you @WrathofCath you are always so kind, I really appreciate all your beautiful words and support :)
    Many thanks dear @AIRIS6962 for your wonderful words, you are more than kind :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    edited November 2016
    Indichic Life

This apartment is the same footprint as 19 Culpepper House in the Spice Market district of San Myshuno. Here industrial meets boho chic with it's brick walls brought to life with vibrant colours and hippy designs. Two bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen/diner and living area plus outdoor balcony :)

Download here

More pics here

cB9DL0P.jpg

iOuVjhz.jpg

dKmWNko.jpg

SSdMD1Y.png

Vj78Fan.png

uzE2H1V.jpg
    Indichic Life is a very nice apartment ! :) Very nice furnishing and layout of the apartment room! The grey brick walls and the green patterned walls complement each other well. Very nice fireplace living room area! The bohemian type seating gives a very nice look to the area. It is a nice place for sims to sit in front of the fire and watch tv. The candles on the fireplace ledge and in the corner spot between the sofas, and the fruitbowl and books on the coffee table are nice touches there. The placement of the wall plants on the entrance bathroom wall at different levels looks great! Very nice study desk nook! The files are a great touch on the desk. Sims will enjoy sitting there using the computer. The patterned stools are a colourful touch there and the Day of the Dead wall decor adds to nice look of the nook area. The floor patterning in the kitchen and kids room gives a great look to the room areas! It is a nice touch that there are altenating coloured green and black dining chairs. Very nice bed areas! The reading corner book nook in the kids bed area looks great! The kids will enjoy sitting on the stools reading a book. The blossoms are nice touches either sides of the statue on the side table. The candles on the bedside tables in the double bed area and the birds pictures on the bedhead wall are restful and calming for the sims to see when going to sleep. The blue vase of flowers in the corner look pretty. They will enjoy playing the guitar in the room area. The hanging robe is a homely touch. It is nice that there is an incense to create a nice scent for the room. Very nice outdoors balcony area! Sims will enjoy sitting at the umbrella covered table looking out at the city views. The plants are nice touches there. It is a very nice place for sims to enjoy painting on the easel in the outdoors air.
    It is a very nice apartment for City Living! :)
    Dear @rosemow a very big thank you for all your beautiful kindness, your wonderful words mean so much and always bring great happiness :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • lisi_jalisi_ja Posts: 542 Member
    Hi @masajo

I'm in love with The Nook!!! I still can't believe that it is basegame only AND a starter! Wow!

That been said... I also love your two City Living builds! I'm particularly partial to the penthouse because I'm obsessed with the red/black/white color scheme myself <3:) Still... Indichic Life is such a great designed apartment!

I'm speechless :) Amazing jobs!
    Hi @lisi_ja a very big thank you for your generous words, I really appreciate all your kindness and support :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg

Indichic Life is a pretty apartment, dear! Precioso! <3
    @AIRIS6962 thank you so much dear Inma, really appreciate all your kindness :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Florentina

French Country Manor style build with landscaped gardens in lemon shades, together with swimming 'pond' and rear patio. The ground floor is mainly open plan with rooms divided by columns and spandrels and the first floor is built within the loft :)

Download here

mvCki8O.png

xHpa4Av.jpg

SeSw24h.jpg

dGQQxe3.jpg

lx5M2P3.jpg

AbyqhYZ.jpg

uzE2H1V.jpg
    Florentina is so very, very pretty! :) The exterior design of the home and the layout of the build looks so very nice! The flowers though through the outdoors areas look so very pretty! The outdoors areas look so nice! The type of front fencing used gives a nice look to the home. Very nice roofing, and the wall texture looks nice. The open shutter flower box windows are nice touches in the build. The angled open gate looks welcoming. Very nice outdoors dining nook area. Sims will enjoy eating meals at the umbrella covered table in the sunshine, enjoying the nice floral setting. Very nice pool patio area! The nook of flowers on the edge of the water looks nice. It is nice that there are sitting nooks in the outdoors areas for sims to enjoy resting there in the outdoors air. The rocks look great lining the pathways/patios .
    Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The lemon and blue colour scheme of the home looks so very nice! It looks calming. The open plan layout of the home, and the way that the columns have been used looks very nice. Very nice fireplace living room sitting area. The ceiling candles here and in the nook areas add nice touches in the rooms. The fruit bowl on the table, the candles on the fireplace ledge, and the plants and sunny yellow flowers either side of the fireplace are nice touches there. Sims will enjoy resting there watching tv. Very nice study desk nook ! The blue blinds look nice in the nook areas. Sims will enjoy using the computer at the desk table there. The books look great on the desk. The chess nook is nice for sims to have fun playing chess. The musical themed pictures add a nice look to nook. Very nice design of the kitchen! The lemon wall and the blue/grey tiling walls look very nice together. The island sink counter is a great workbench . The fruit bowl and cookbooks are homely touches on the top of it. Very nice wall bar stool and bar counter area! Sims will enjoy sitting at the bar having a drink, and looking out through the windows at the outside views. The dining area looks so very nice! The blue curtained windows look very pretty. Sims will enjoy dining there at the table with sunlight coming in through the windows. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The types of beds used look nice. The sun is a nice touch on the bedhead wall in one of the double bedrooms and looks nice on the lemon colour of the wall. The sunflowers picture is a sunny touch on the wall. The curtains on the bedhead wall in the other double bedroom look pretty! They will like keeping fit using the weights machine. The heart teddy and bunny in the kids room are cute! The flower,print on the floor looks pretty. Very nice music nook! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the armchairs there listening to the piano being played. It is nice that there is an art nook for sims to enjoy painting on the easel. The art decor there looks great!
    It is such a very pretty and serene home! :)
    A very big thank you for all your beautiful words dear @rosemow they are such a huge pleasure to read and really bring so much happiness. You are a true inspiration and a wonderful shining star here in the forums, thank you so much for everything :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    I love to be able to see your beautifully detailed interiors here. Blue and yellow go so well together. :smiley:

Florentina is a lovely and beautiful home. You know that blue and yellow (and orange) are my favourite colors! :)
    I love all those sutil touches of yellow <3
    Florentina is such a Charming and welcoming home. I love the soft color palette used for both the exterior, as well as the interior. Beautiful landscaping, as always. :blush:
    Many thanks @StSciurus really pleased you like the interiors, the blue and yellow combo is one of my favourites, always looks so peaceful I think :)
    Glad you like the colour scheme @AIRIS6962 it's such a lovely combination to work with, as is orange, one of my favs too. Thank you very much for all your kindness :)
    Big thank you for all your wonderful support @WrathofCath really appreciate all your kindness, glad you like the landscaping, it means a lot coming from you :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    edited November 2016
    Daisy Cottage

Download here

A small cottage style starter set in the countryside with rear garden, kitchen, dining and living areas, double bedroom and bathroom. I thought I'd only used basegame objects until it uploaded and said 'Get Together', the culprit being 'swimming in sparkles' which I used for the pond without realising, so apologies for that :)

BM8U8Ff.png

Ex7d1Uz.jpg

uzE2H1V.jpg
    Daisy Cottage is a very pretty starter ! :) The exterior design of the home is very nice! Very nice roofing! The windows look very nice how they are placed in the home. The pond looks great! The plants and flowers look nice placed on the edges of the water. It looks very nice how you have used the terrain paints to create the curving front pathway. Nice backyard dining area for sims to enjoy eating outdoors at the picnic table in the sunshine. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home. The living room area is a very nice light filled sitting nook! The windows look great there! Sims will enjoy resting on the seating watching tv, and at the same time enjoy looking out through the windows at the outdoors views. The green floor rug is a nice touch there. The brown colour scheme of the bedroom looks very nice. It looks calming. The flowers are pretty on the bedside tables for sims to see when waking up. The floor and wall tiling in the bathroom looks nice. Very nice kitchen and dining area. The blue colour scheme of the area looks nice. Sims will enjoy dining at the table with sunlight coming in through the windows.
    It is a very nice starter for sims to enjoy starting their sims lives in the sims worlds :)
    Thank you so much dear @rosemow for your beautiful and kind words, which always bring great happiness and for which I am most grateful. Wishing you a wonderful weekend :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top