Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I'm so in love with Don...

Does anyone else have a huge crush on Don Lothario? None of my sims have ever ended up with him, but I always hope they will!!!

I've read that there's like a 50/50 chance he will be a good husband/father or run around kissing other ladies! Hehe.

Does anyone have Don in the household in their current/previous game?

Also, I loooove reading stories, legacies, etc. that people post. Does anyone know of stories that have Don in them?!

I'm not obsessed, I swear... hehe.

Comments

• Options
    H_alcesH_alces Posts: 65 Member
    I've been trying to get one of my Sims to snag Don for weeks now, I love him! He came to my newest Sim's Welcome Wagon and I felt so awful when she offended him and he left, I was thinking no Don come back be her friend!!
  • Options
    notetoself00xnotetoself00x Posts: 499 Member
    H_alces wrote: »
    I've been trying to get one of my Sims to snag Don for weeks now, I love him! He came to my newest Sim's Welcome Wagon and I felt so awful when she offended him and he left, I was thinking no Don come back be her friend!!

Hahaha. I keep waiting to meet him in one of my games but it never happens, and I'm not going to go to his house like some creeper... I'll just have to move in nearby his house ;) Maybe your sim will see him again!!! Haha
  • Options
    fallenangel66fallenangel66 Posts: 294 Member
    Don is my sims bff, and I usually find him at the gym. Lets face it he doesn't get that Greek God body being a couch potato, also a lot of times since CL started he's a food stall vendor.
  • Options
    Don is my sims bff, and I usually find him at the gym. Lets face it he doesn't get that Greek God body being a couch potato, also a lot of times since CL started he's a food stall vendor.

Yeah i always see him later in my games when im married already... lol. But yeah he is always working out, and i have noticed the CL thing! He is always a vendor or bartender lol
  • Options
    turmalina007turmalina007 Posts: 118 Member
    I usually hook Don and Dina Caliente cause they make such cute kids together
  • Options
    NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    edited November 2016
    Don is happily married to my sim Kassidy, and they have beautiful daughters :).

Daughters
    Then*:
    sCzfbUR.png?1

Now-
    eLx62Yrl.png

*Delilah and Aria- you can tell who got more of dad's looks, haha XD*

Aria and Dad:
    659K2xGl.png

Aria and Mom:
    fHSMW1ll.png

Delilah and Dad:
    EjaRZ5Al.png

Delilah and Mom:
    kCUo16Tl.png

Their little sis Bethany aged up too-
    3s1hHsVl.png

-though I have to re age her up since I deleted the save xD, accidently. Luckily my families were saved.
    Post edited by NShippudenFan on
    LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

• Options
    imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    Don's great! He just bought a restaurant and only hired attractive female sims. Their uniforms are lingerie. He's already in love with one of the girls.
  • Options
    wynwyn Posts: 901 Member
    I had Don impregnate one of my sims, and his genetics are so good! @_@

Don's son Lance-
    RY15TSa.png

And the grandkids..
    June-
    qSlPF5R.png

Mae-
    rtpJd2v.png

Errol-
    0j0O7Rc.png

And Theia-
    Hi1NOBF.png

I'll be curious to see how the genetics go in future generations, but I still see Don in almost all of them still. Errol's wife just had a baby, so we'll see soon(ish)!
    Origin ID: WyntirLily
  • Options
    ChristinabeeChristinabee Posts: 22 Member
    With the amount of time that I've put into S4, it's amazing that I have yet to have a character end up with Don. I've had a few girls who tried and failed miserably. He always turns them down! :'( Poor things. But wow! His offspring are beautiful! I'll have to try harder next time!
  • Options
    Omg LOVING all the stories & pics! Keep them coming! Hahaha
  • Options
    PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    Don is the bad influence friend and always gets Shinya into hot water with his bad boy ways...LOL. Also he is good friend. Shinya and Don both had secret affair with Bella until Shinya fell in love with Bella, Don backed off and went for Cassandra instead.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options
    ShakuahiShakuahi Posts: 129 Member
    In my game Don is really awful, he have kids with all Kaliente girls - mother and daughters. And all that while living under the same roof. No one is jealous.
    ronswanson1.jpg?quality=85&strip=info&w=920
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    I loved don and Bella from the sims 2 better B)
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    JessicaSimstonJessicaSimston Posts: 2,519 Member
    edited November 2016
    My Sim has a child with Don, but he is a deadbeat dad at the moment. I'm planning to have him return soon, I love drama like that. Baby Ember has her dads gorgeous dark skin tone, so there's no denying who the dad is!

https://s18.postimg.org/xjfcxt595/11_19_16_5_06_23_PM.png
  • Options
    dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    Don is the bad influence friend and always gets Shinya into hot water with his bad boy ways...LOL. Also he is good friend. Shinya and Don both had secret affair with Bella until Shinya fell in love with Bella, Don backed off and went for Cassandra instead.

So that's how Don and Cassandra got together.
  • Options
    pandie00pandie00 Posts: 590 Member
    omg @wyn Theia is gorgeous!!
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” - Will Wright.

12-01-2017 <3
    Rebuilding Genetics Family Tree

My Tumblr : pandie4sims.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    RevolverOcelotsRevolverOcelots Posts: 438 Member

Don is my simselves best friend in my current save!
    tumblr_ogw9cmnYzy1vawlefo5_1280.png

He tends to vent to me alot because I feel he keeps getting into trouble cuz whenever i go out hes with a different girl and he probably done went and got caught xD
    tumblr_ogw9cmnYzy1vawlefo6_1280.png
    tumblr_ogw9cmnYzy1vawlefo4_1280.png

But he's the best even if sometimes...most times...he's in trouble XD
    tumblr_ogw9cmnYzy1vawlefo1_1280.png

8c1695baf85e527a0357f825b6539ff2cd9de1a7.gif Where Have All The Cowboys Gone?
  • Options
    Dramatic-GamerDramatic-Gamer Posts: 713 Member
    edited November 2016
    Wooooof!! I don't blame You gurl, He is hot as rockets & his personality is sexy as lava !
    I don't remember a game where I didn't have a romantic interest with him, He's always on the top of My list.
    HeeHee :*:*:*
    Youtube_Banner_2017.jpg
  • Options
    PoppenPoppen Posts: 85 Member
    Thats peculiar Don is always the a bit of a stalker in my game, I try my hardest to avoid him but give a sim week or two and that there will be some pink on the romance bar and the date invites starts. But maybe its keeping him interested tjats the tricky part, I will for sure give it/him a og next time round;-)
  • Options
    Jprp83Jprp83 Posts: 400 Member
    Haha This probably won't be a popular opinion, but I think Don is my least favorite of the premades. I just don't like his style!

Mortimer on the other hand though...... ;)
  • Options
    PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    Wooooof!! I don't blame You gurl, He is hot as rockets & his personality is sexy as lava !
    I don't remember a game where I didn't have a romantic interest with him, He's always on the top of My list.

LOL I don't find him good looking at all and wondered just how he could be such a ladies man. He is fun to always have within my sim groups of friends though.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options
    NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    edited November 2016
    I'm not even really a fan of Don, I'm kinda neutral, but I thought his genetics would be interesting with my sim xD, and they obviously did work well haha. ;). I like having Don and my sim Kassidy happy and married. I just can't see him as a player or cheater in my game/family and story xD. I plan on giving them at least one more girl..I like the idea of him having a bunch of daddy's girls ;)
    LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

• Options
    Dramatic-GamerDramatic-Gamer Posts: 713 Member

LOL I don't find him good looking at all and wondered just how he could be such a ladies man. He is fun to always have within my sim groups of friends though.

I never found him good looking in The Sims 2, but in The Sims 4 ... My oh My !
    Youtube_Banner_2017.jpg
  • Options
    wynwyn Posts: 901 Member
    pandie00 wrote: »
    omg @wyn Theia is gorgeous!!

Thanks, she's definitely my fav. :)
    Origin ID: WyntirLily