Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

show us your last sim that you made

hi guys, i really want to know how you make your sims and what do they look like. here you can post your last sim, and if you make another one after you post, you can post again. i will start :
this is mira, she is young adult and she like to party
5391377.gif

(this pic is from her cas video from my channel)

i really want to see your sims so let them shine~
3410792.png

DeviSimmer - create|CAS|SIMS
find me on youtube & tumblr - DeviSimmer
https://youtube.com/channel/UCFm5IJhxHDszR3XdDW78DEw

Comments

• TheoriesOfHappinessTheoriesOfHappiness Posts: 1,126 Member
    mira is beautiful!
    i haven't been in my game recently, but i really loved the last male and female i made in a fit of boredom! hope you like them!

ryder adkins is an adult; he's a UFC fighter in his thirties, so he's a bit hot-headed and has a tendency of being a bit self-confident, but he's also a total goofball. he got stuck in a fire in his early twenties after leaving the military to pursue music and his friend at the time didn't survive, so ryder is also the legal guardian of his friend's daughter, charley!
    eq3riv.png

rowan hadley is a young adult in her late twenties. she spent most of her early twenties backpacking through india, where she learned survival and lived off the land with the locals. she has a degree in botany and can tend to be a bit of a 'tree hugging hippie'. she is a bit of a loner and she's non-committal, because she loves to travel, but she's also a romantic from spending so much time in beautiful landscapes and technology free villages. she's very self-conscious about her curly hair and overbite.
    6p9cae.png
  • DeviSimmerDeviSimmer Posts: 232 Member
    mira is beautiful!
    i haven't been in my game recently, but i really loved the last male and female i made in a fit of boredom! hope you like them!

ryder adkins is an adult; he's a UFC fighter in his thirties, so he's a bit hot-headed and has a tendency of being a bit self-confident, but he's also a total goofball. he got stuck in a fire in his early twenties after leaving the military to pursue music and his friend at the time didn't survive, so ryder is also the legal guardian of his friend's daughter, charley!
    eq3riv.png

rowan hadley is a young adult in her late twenties. she spent most of her early twenties backpacking through india, where she learned survival and lived off the land with the locals. she has a degree in botany and can tend to be a bit of a 'tree hugging hippie'. she is a bit of a loner and she's non-committal, because she loves to travel, but she's also a romantic from spending so much time in beautiful landscapes and technology free villages. she's very self-conscious about her curly hair and overbite.
    6p9cae.png

those sims are really pretty and cool (:
    3410792.png

• TheoriesOfHappinessTheoriesOfHappiness Posts: 1,126 Member
    @DeviSimmer
    thank you! <3
  • Raey0nRaey0n Posts: 203 Member
    edited November 2016
    10-16-16_8-55-52c2a0pm.png?w=1024

Here is my founder of my Alphabetacy :) As you can see I don't use much cc at all. Except for a few hairstyles and clothes. I generally like maxis default skins.

10-19-16_5-39-32c2a0pm.png

Nate with his girlfriend Juliet :kissing_heart: they're both in my profile picture.

I really can't wait to see what their kids look like!

Your sims so far guys look great. I think I'm gonna enjoy this thread. :heart:

10-16-16_8-55-52c2a0pm.png?w=1024

Here is my founder of my Alphabetacy :) As you can see I don't use much cc at all. Except for a few hairstyles and clothes. I generally like maxis default skins.

10-19-16_5-39-32c2a0pm.png

Nate with his girlfriend Juliet :kissing_heart: they're both in my profile picture.

I really can't wait to see what their kids look like!

Your sims so far guys look great. I think I'm gonna enjoy this thread. :heart:

ty, i really like your sims eye color and hairstyle~
    3410792.png

• Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member

they look really good!
    3410792.png

edited November 2016
    this is the sim that i make today for my challenge "100 day CAS challenge". her name is Raz. she is young adult and she love fire (like me)
    9484199.gif
    7789740.png
    9118215.png
    6234750.png

i hope that you like her
    3410792.png

• SillySammichSillySammich Posts: 2 New Member
    Ryder Adkins looks almost like my Sim. Is that beanie/hair the Stealth CC that I've seen? Lovely Sims by the way @DeviSimmer :smile:
  • CororonCororon Posts: 4,274 Member
    I don't make new sims that often because I mostly play my extended sim family, but sometimes fresh new genes are needed in the world. I made these two gentlemen last week and placed them in an apartment. My selfsim met them in an old factory that has been converted into an indoor playground. Not sure why they wear formal clothes there. :tongue:

NewSims_zpslnrbv4ag.jpg
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited November 2016
    Inspired by the Disney film even made all the patterns myself too nothing CC EA clothes and necklace and stuff.

Screenshot-5469_zpsu08tmazk.jpg
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
    Ryder Adkins looks almost like my Sim. Is that beanie/hair the Stealth CC that I've seen? Lovely Sims by the way @DeviSimmer :smile:

TY ^^
    Cororon wrote: »
    I don't make new sims that often because I mostly play my extended sim family, but sometimes fresh new genes are needed in the world. I made these two gentlemen last week and placed them in an apartment. My selfsim met them in an old factory that has been converted into an indoor playground. Not sure why they wear formal clothes there. :tongue:

NewSims_zpslnrbv4ag.jpg
    Inspired by the Disney film even made all the patterns myself too nothing CC EA clothes and necklace and stuff.

Screenshot-5469_zpsu08tmazk.jpg

nice sims you made!
    3410792.png

this is the last sim that i made. her name is Laila
    7776061.gif

i hope that you like her ^^
    3410792.png

this is the sim that i made now~ her name is xzeno and she is an alien.

9775967.gif
    3410792.png

• MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    I want to start a temporary save to play with travel as I don't like my generational families to travel so I thought a new sim was in order. His name is Jordan.
    2dt7qzs.jpg
    96f88o.jpg
    DeviSimmer wrote: »
    this is the sim that i make today for my challenge "100 day CAS challenge". her name is Raz. she is young adult and she love fire (like me)
    9484199.gif
    7789740.png
    9118215.png
    6234750.png

i hope that you like her

I like her so much, that I could wish we had a proper theater. Because to me she looks like an actor. Very great sim! Nice job.
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    I want to start a temporary save to play with travel as I don't like my generational families to travel so I thought a new sim was in order. His name is Jordan.
    2dt7qzs.jpg
    96f88o.jpg

Beautiful. He actually looks like one of my nephews. What a coinsidence. B T W my nephew's name is Andrew.
  • Odonata68Odonata68 Posts: 1,076 Member
    @Mikezumi I love Jordan! <3 You did a great job creating him! Is that a cc skin? :)
    DeviSimmer wrote: »
    9484199.gif
    7789740.png
    9118215.png
    6234750.png

i hope that you like her

I like her so much, that I could wish we had a proper theater. Because to me she looks like an actor. Very great sim! Nice job.

TY ♥
    3410792.png

this is ariel and she is a Mermaid.
    1488356.gif
    3410792.png

• MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @Simsister2004 Thanks :) Perhaps I should rename him Andrew? ;)

@Odonata68 Thanks :) Yes, the skin is Freckled Fruit by Kurasoberina.
  • dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    edited November 2016
    The last sim? Well
    I made these two girls to be.... ahem, ''Dancers'' in my sim's mafia club. They were quick, throwaway sims, BUT they turned out really beautiful and unique, so I may repurpose them in future.
    rgrggr.png
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I usually use cc but decided to make a non cc sim since I'm loving the new city living CAS content!

Here is Gabriela Fernandez!

v4m1m9Y.jpg
  • Odonata68Odonata68 Posts: 1,076 Member
    The last sim I made is named Stacie Garnett in Moonlight Falls:
    First pic is all Maxis, then I gave her a makeover with cc hair and skin"
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg

Other pics of her in action: :D
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    here is the sim that i make for my day 10 in my challenge : "100 day cas challenge". i think that she is really nice and cute.

4091157.png
    3410792.png