Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Creations by masajo** **Villa dei Fiori**

Comments

• BreezyBlue022BreezyBlue022 Posts: 126 Member
    I am feeling very inspired after scrolling through your builds. I have to say that I am very impressed by your landscaping skills, you make it look so natural on all of your builds.
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

The Old Manse is a very beautiful mansion. I love all those evocative details on the facade and roofs <3
  • NellythekiddNellythekidd Posts: 251 Member
    The old Manse is beautiful scenic manor! I like the build style that was in Get Together pack a lot. The garden area is beautiful with the landscaping, pond and pathway leading to the well, and it's inviting with the open gate. I like how the interior black and white style is combination of modern and traditional. The artist atelier in top floor is a nice addition :) Lovely build!
    Origin ID / Gallery: nellythekidd
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    The Old Manse is such a gorgeous Tudor mansion! :smiley:
    I really love the architecture, so complex and cozy! I really love some diagonal areas here. The ivies really give a natural touch. Super creative roofing too! Your landscaping is so very pretty! Beautiful gardens around the building, the lake is so pretty too! I also adore the covered dining space. And your interior, so wonderful! Really love the classic black & white color scheme. I also adore the art room.
    I love it! I already added this to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    The Old Manse looks so Lovely all nestled into its Beautiful lot. The grounds are gorgeous with the pretty pond and welcoming open gates. Love the flowering ivy climbing on the walls. The interiors are classically elegant, yet comfortable at the same time. :blush:<3
  • MiliksimMiliksim Posts: 150 Member
    I love The Old Manse dear masajo :) It looks absolutely beautiful and fits beautifully to this lot. As always, your landscaping is lovely - magical but still realistic. Love the designing of the house and the ivy is so pretty there. <3 I already added this to my favorites :)
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,006 Member
    Thank you very much for stopping by @BreezyBlue022 and for your kind words, glad you like the landscaping, I find it lots of fun as I love gardening in rl :)
    Your are so kind @AIRIS6962 thank you very much, it's really great that we have the tools and objects to decorate the exterior facades and roofing :)
    Big thank you @Nellythekidd for your wonderful words, I absolutely love all what came with Get Together, the build style is so interesting to work with :)
    Really pleased you like it @RyeCris16 it's fun to work with the Tudor style, your words are very generous and a huge pleasure to read, big thanks to you :)
    Many thanks @WrathofCath for your kindness and support, it's always a big pleasure to see you here and read your wonderful words, you are a true inspiration :)
    Thank you so much for all your kindness @Miliksim really appreciate your support, glad you like the design, the ivy is fabulous to work with and looks quite effective on exterior walls :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    The Nook

The Nook is a modern starter home using basegame items only. Double bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, living and dining areas with a private rear patio for relaxing and playing the guitar :)

Download here

XFytlcs.png

atZDBri.jpg

uzE2H1V.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,585 Member
    The modern exterior and interior design of The Nook is very nice :) The different sized trees in the front garden is nice touch. The pool lights beside the front pathway will look very nice at evening time. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The black and white colour scheme looks very nice. Very nice windows sofa seat sitting nook for sims to enjoy resting there watching tv or reading a book and looking out through the windows at the outside views at the same time. The sunflowers are a sunny touch there. Very nice corner dining nook. Sims will enjoy eating a meal there with sunlight coming through the windows. The fruit bowl is nice touch on the dining table and the circular rug under the table adds a nice look to the area. Very nice double bedroom. The rabbits look nice and calming on the bedhead wall. The flowers on the dresser are pretty for sims to see when getting up in the mornings. The hanging robe is a homely touch on the wall.
    It is a very nice starter :)
    Thank you very much dear @rosemow for your wonderful words, you are always so kind. Really enjoyed the challenge of a starter using basegame items only :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

The Nook is a lovely and cute starter modern home. I love the design and the different colors and patterns you used for the exterior.
    <3
    The Nook looks like a wonderful modern starter home, looks like a design home! I like that it only uses basegame items. In the exterior the combination of white foundation, roof and wall/pillar together is a nice detail and I like the shape it brings to the home! The colors and materials look modern. :)
    Many thanks dear @AIRIS6962 for all your kind words and support, really pleased you like the design :)
    Big thank you @Nellythekidd for all your kindness, I really enjoyed the challenge of only using basegame items for this one :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    edited November 2016
    Two Hoots

Two Hoots, named after it's twin gables, is a cottage style starter created for BnS56. The brief required natural materials for the build which was to feel light and airy :)

Download here

LIFFuTS.png

OdNwXzq.jpg

anDhxpY.jpg

More pics here

uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Don_OelloDon_Oello Posts: 269 Member
    those new starters new starters look great @masajo it gives me the inspiration to build and improve my own designs.
    mh0CjH8.png
    Check out my showcase
    Thank you so much for your wonderful words @Don_Oello very kind of you. Your work is very beautiful, keep on creating :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,585 Member
    Two Hoots is a very pretty starter! :) The exterior design of the home is very nice! Very nice roofing! It looks great! The wooden siding and the rock texture of the exterior looks very nice. The flowers in the front garden look very pretty! The garage door is great touch in the build. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The brown and yellow colours of the colour scheme complement each other well. The yellow colour gives a nice sunshine look and feel to the home. Nice dining nook area near the windows for sunshine to come in whilst eating food there. The wall of candles looks calming dividing off the room areas. The fruit bowl is a nice touch on the side wall table. The coat stand is a homely touch beside the front door. Very nice brown and yellow sofa and chair sitting nook for sims to enjoy resting there watching tv. The bedroom is nice and lightfiled! Sims will enjoy waking up to sunshine coming in through the windows. The plants are nice touches of nature on the bedside tables and the leafy wall picture looks nice on the wall. Very nice design of the bathroom. It looks nice how the wall of candles separates off the bath tub nook. The wall tiling looks nice.
    It is a very nice starter home! :)
    Dear @rosemow thank you very much for your beautiful review, you always say such lovely words :) I really appreciate all your wonderful support and kindness and wish you a great week ahead :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    Two Hoots is adorable! I especially love to see your signature pops of yellow in the interior design. :)
    Many thanks @StSciurus for your kind words, I love the brightness of the yellow, such a happy and sunny colour :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    Oh, wow! A Maxis fav! So well deserved, congratulations! :smiley:
    Thank you so very much for telling me dear @rosemow this is the most wonderful surprise and a fantastic start to the week :)
    Many thanks @StSciurus really wasn't expecting this, feeling very happy :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Congratulations on the Maxis fave! I saw the home on Gallery, I really like the flowery way leading to the home, the overall look is very cosy with the beautiful garden area at the back as well! The colors in the interior go beautifully together. One of my favorite details of the home is the big penguin telly! It is one of my favorite items and reminds me of the cute penguin NPC from TS2 seasons. Your starter homes make me wonder, how on earth can this be done with under 20k? :)
    Many thanks @Nellythekidd you are very kind. The penguin tv is perfect for a starter as it's such good value! Starters are always a big challenge so it's always a good idea to put the cheaper objects to good use :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top