Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Modern Inferno looks wonderful, dear @aricarai ! Great work! :smile:
  • ElijahsBabyGurl9ElijahsBabyGurl9 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Miss Secretary, can you please cancel the request for the Erza Scarlet sim look alike that I asked for in September? I no longer need that Sim. Thank you.

Giving my cancellation request a bump in case it got skipped over on accident.
    Miss Secretary, can you please cancel the request for the Erza Scarlet sim look alike that I asked for in September? I no longer need that Sim. Thank you.

What a pity! I was going to claim this. Well, maybe next time ;)

So, Madam Secretary, I´d like to claim this request:

Date: October 18, 2016
    Username: Xxmusiclover1xx
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Modern/Traditional Home, Sims 4
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@Xxmusiclover1xx , I need to know AGE and GENDER to decorate bedrooms ( except master bedroom LOL ):
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)?
     Master Bedroom / Ensuite Bathroom / Balcony
     Single Bedroom – Porcelain – Pastel colors, nature
     Single Bedroom – Carolina - Darker colors, like Porcelain’s
     Shared room – Darla/ Olivia. Green’s and blues – No pinks
  • ElijahsBabyGurl9ElijahsBabyGurl9 Posts: 1,326 Member
    @AIRIS6962, O_O' Guess its to late to recall that cancellation isn't it? But thank you anyways. I haven't had the time for Simming and the challenge I needed her for disappeared. Perhaps I can just leave her up there and turn her into a Singer instead...Madame Secretary...:) Now I'm conflicted.
    @AIRIS6962, O_O' Guess its to late to recall that cancellation isn't it? But thank you anyways. I haven't had the time for Simming and the challenge I needed her for disappeared. Perhaps I can just leave her up there and turn her into a Singer instead...Madame Secretary...:) Now I'm conflicted.

Sweetie, our dear Secretary still didn´t update this Thread, and your request is still in the list, so you are in time to decide what to do, I think.
    Don´t worry :)
  • calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    edited November 2016
    Hello
    november.gif
    h2xmsbl]

• HeledrielHeledriel Posts: 465 Member
    edited November 2016
    Residential Lot Request Form
    Username: Heledriel
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): (Fantasy/Fairy) Medieval
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All of them
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Basic
    Lot size (dimensions): small (can provide more details if you wish)
    Number of bedrooms: 2
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)?
    Master Bedroom
    second bedroom for older teens/young adults, female
    Nursery can be a small separated room or integrated somewhere, with cribs for 2 children (boy and girl)
    Number of bathrooms: 2 (plus simple toilet room on the ground floor)
    Favorite color schemes: natural earthy tones
    Colors you dislike: deep blues as usual
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes, please.
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Sure
    Please list the Store content that can be used: Anything (except items from Roaring Heights)
    I would probably love to see some parts of the 'Once Upon A Time Cottage' set in use.
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: none
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Dragon Valley
    Link to specific house or plan: None, but some inspirational pictures:
    https://uk.pinterest.com/padme_/dragon-valley/
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)?
    I would like the house to naturally blend in with its garden.
    Furthermore a small pond (when possible with some fish?), covered terrace, small herb garden (not necessarily for herbs only) and the water wheel.
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? Only if the builder has any questions.
    Additional instructions?
    Since I love the occult life stages most of Sims 3 some 'magic' stuff is always welcome, like the alchemy station in the study/library room or the spell book or the likes.

Thank You ♥
    Post edited by Heledriel on
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.
    wW5u961.gif
  • NellythekiddNellythekidd Posts: 251 Member
    Username: Nellythekidd
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 4
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Modern Penthouse duplex
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? I have all except for Luxury Party stuff
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? -
    Lot size (dimensions): 40x30 (built on any 40x30 Penthouse lot of San Myshuno, depending on which one's style you like most as a builder)
    Number of bedrooms: 2
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? 2 bedrooms for young couples (one in both part of the duplex)
    Number of bathrooms: 2 (one bathroom in both part of the duplex, possibly one toilet in addition)
    Favorite color schemes: Bricks, black, white, light and dark wood, bright colors
    Colors you dislike: -
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes please
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? -
    Please list the Store content that can be used: -
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: -
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? San Myshuno (built on any 40x30 Penthouse lot of San Myshuno, depending on which one's style you like most as a builder)
    Link to specific house or plan: Modern penthouse images I found: 1 2 3
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Pool, hot tub, one or two garden boxes that sims can grow plants in
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? If you would like to exchange additional information!
    Additional instructions? I would like the Penthouse duplex to have 2 "apartments" with common pool/hot tub/rooftop lounge area. It is for the gameplay style of playing 2 families in one household at the same time. The apartments can have same floor plan. It can be expensive and have big windows.

This request of Penthouse duplex sounds a bit strange, I don't know if Duplex penthouses are a thing since it was difficult to find search results, but I would love to have one for my sims! I loved the home I got the last time I requested here (it was also a duplex). Thanks in advance! :)
    Origin ID / Gallery: nellythekidd
  • Simlena528Simlena528 Posts: 199 Member
    edited November 2016
    Username: Simlena528
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 3.
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Traditional.
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? The only one I don't have is Sweet treats.
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Basic.
    Lot size (dimensions): 40x40 or smaller.
    Number of bedrooms: Four.
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? The two bedrooms upstairs with the Jack n Jill bathroom are for twin child age girls, their favorite colors are turquoise and yellow. The back room is for a toddler boy. There's an extra room upstairs I would like to be the play room for all three children. The family also has a dog and cat.
    Number of bathrooms: Three full, one half.
    Favorite color schemes: Neutral with blue and purple accents.
    Colors you dislike:
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes, Please.
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? No.
    Please list the Store content that can be used: Sandy shoals sea shanty, Villa paraiso, Grandpa's grove, Country livin', Island villa, Mancave compilation, Nautical living, Tiny prodigies early learning, The Gentlemen's Lounge Collection, Capitola Engraved Fireplace, Knick Knack Paddy Whack Coffee Table, Glass birdie, Arie widow dressing, Foyer frills, haute hip floral painting, Aromatic decor, Home on the range grill, Wyatt Upholstered Armchair, Pick it up truck, Triple animal collection, Jon and cindy bunny, VDB overhead cabinet, The big cheese coat rack, White rabbit shelf, Overachieving Overhead Cabinet, Overachieving Plate Rack, Overachieving Overhead Cabinet (Double-Sided), Solace Snugabunny Deluxe Baby Swing, Once Upon a Time Cottage- Quaint Kitchen Sink, Floral fruits, Taft Jug with Flowers, Clustered Electric Firefly Jars, Starburst clock, Portable Platter, Mmmmmm! Cupcakes!, It's not gross public shower, Plus the free stuff. I think that's most of it.
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: None.
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? I haven't decided exactly where, but it will be placed on a flat lot in the suburbs.
    Link to specific house or plan: http://www.houzz.com/projects/36152/home-a-rama-2011
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? A small pool, hot tub, play area fenced in for the kids and small area to eat outdoors.
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? Yes, please. I have the floor plan print out but I couldn't find it online so I'll post them on the contact thread.
    Additional instructions?

*I read the rules several times to make sure I could request this along with Tiger. If I'm incorrect I'll save it until he's done :)*
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    @justbrice You house is ready dear. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did making it.

Welcome to Meadow Oak
    2.jpg

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

More pictures on my Blog
    breemiles.blogspot.com/

My dear @BreeMiles , what a wonderful and beautiful home! And that backyard garden.. WOW! :love:
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,261 Member

@BreeMiles , Meadow Oak is simply darling. There is such a wonderful feeling of tranquility throughout the build that is so very inviting. Nifty pool area and landscaping features as well. Well done. Rec'd :smiley:
  • justbricejustbrice Posts: 348 Member
    Thanks @BreeMiles. I love it. :)
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,261 Member

Dear Madam Secretary, I will like to claim the following request...
    Date: September 28, 2016
    Username: Auronoi-Diety (AuronoiChieftain)
    Page: Old Thread here
    Description: Japanese Traditional/Futuristic Apartment for Moonlight Falls (Custom Lot)
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@AuronoiChieftain , please check into my contact thread. I do have some questions for you :smiley:
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    Meadow Oak is lovely Bree, recommended it for you <3
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @BreeMiles , great job on Meadow Oak. I love the outdoor kitchen and hot tub area, and your kids play area looks so cute. Rec'd and dl'ed. :)
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    @romagi1 - thanks Rox :)
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member

Hi ElijahsBabyGurl9! I'm feeling much better today. Strep throat is the worst!! Anyway, I wanted to suggest that rather than cancelling all together, maybe there's another type of request you'd like to put in place of the Sim? Perhaps a lot or a different Sim? I know you already have the request up for the quarter horse, but you can have one other as per our rules. I'd hate to have you waiting only to lose that cherry place in line. :)

I won't change anything until I've heard from you. Please let me know what you'd like to do. <3
    SLpPUp.png
    AIRIS6962 wrote: »
    So, Madam Secretary, I´d like to claim this request:

Date: October 18, 2016
    Username: Xxmusiclover1xx
    Page: Old Thread here
    Description: Modern/Traditional Home, Sims 4
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    edited November 2016
    @Heledriel Oooh! Your medieval lot looks like so much fun!! I've added your request to the Open Request list. Please let me know if you have any questions. <3
    SLpPUp.png