Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Creations by masajo** **Villa dei Fiori**

Comments

• masajomasajo Posts: 6,006 Member
    Big thank you dear @rosemow for your wonderful comments, your eye for detail always amazes me. It's such a great pleasure to read your beautiful words and I really appreciate all your lovely kindness :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    I saw your beautiful Oasis on the gallery first, but so glad to see it here, because I love your interiors and can see them much better now! :smiley:
    Many thanks for your wonderful words @StSciurus glad you like it, decorating and furnishing the interiors is so much fun :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Hi dear Masajo I finally made it here. :) Lovely to see the interiors of your gorgeous builds :)
    Oasis is a stunning contemporary build love the symmetry of your landscaping it suits the build perfectly. I love the decor with its splashes of colour against a grey, white and black backdrop . All fav'd of course Hugs Folly
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Oasis is a wonderfully tranquil home. It's beautifully laid out and has just the right amount of pink. :blush:
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Two beautiful moderns, dear! Tango is a delight of starter home and New Oasis is just wonderful! <3
  • MiliksimMiliksim Posts: 150 Member
    Hi Masajo :)
    Wow, Tango is great. Love the modern, sleek design and your interior. Oasis is so well decorated with the touches of pink. It looks awesome.
    Thank you very much @follyfoot for all your wonderful words and support, really appreciate your kindness :)
    Many thanks @WrathofCath for all your kindness, you are a wonderful inspiration :)
    Big thank you dear @AIRIS6962 very grateful for all your support and kindness :)
    Really appreciate your generous words @Miliksim thank you so much for all your kind support :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Orangutan

A small starter home comprising double bedroom leading to balcony, bathroom, open plan kitchen, living and dining areas. Carport and driveway and space at the rear to add outdoor activities. Named Orangutan because of the colours and I thought it looked quite ape-like :)

Download here

myHATkA.png

SgAJDgq.jpg

7k3U7Zi.png

NAFBH4J.png

uzE2H1V.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,581 Member
    Orangutan is a very nice starter! :) The orange,brown and black colour scheme of the exterior and interior looks very nice. Very nice exterior design of the home! It is nice that the home has large glass windows for sims to enjoy looking out at the outdoors views whilst inside the home. The design of the car port is great! The flowers look pretty in the front garden. It is nice that there is a second floor balcony. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home. The black colour of the furnishings gives a very nice look to the home. The sofa seats sitting area is very nice! The way that you have designed and placed the circular floor rugs looks very effective! The fruit bowl is a nice touch on the coffee table. Sims will enjoy resting there having a read or a chat . The leafy wall picture in the bedroom is restful for sims to see when going to sleep. Very nice corner windows dining nook! Sims will enjoy having the sunshine coming in onto them whilst eating their meals.
    It is a very nice starter for sims to enjoy living in :)
    Thank you very much dear @rosemow it's always a huge pleasure to read your wonderful words, I really appreciate all your kindness and support :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • NellythekiddNellythekidd Posts: 251 Member
    The starter looks very modern and stylish! The name Orangutan, it sounds playful and it fits the color scheme of the house very well. I like the details and color scheme used outside and inside the home. For playing the home it is good that there is a lot of counter space in the kitchen, for cooking, decorations and appliances! It feels warm, modern and peaceful. :)

Your Oasis build is a lovely modern villa in beautiful landscape! I really like bright colors and pink is one of my favorite colors, so seeing all the pink details made me smile. The blue and green outdoors look fresh, this build reminds me of refreshing ice-cream with warmth of summer. In your builds throughout I very much like the colors used and the themes you create using them - every detail looks carefully chosen and cosy at the same time. I have very much enjoyed looking your builds in this thread they're eye candy! I don't know what to say, except Man you're good at building! :love:
    Origin ID / Gallery: nellythekidd
  • StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    I love your use of the geometric window and the graphic symbols: wonderful little touches that add sophistication to your starter! :smiley:
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Orangutan is a beautiful starter, sweetie! I love starters and you made a great work. Very intelligent design and decor.
    <3
    It was a great pleasure to read your beautiful words @Nellythekidd very kind of you and you've really made my day, thank you very much :)
    Many thanks @StSciurus for your wonderful comments, the geometric door was the prime inspiration for this build, really pleased you like it :)
    Dear @AIRIS6962 you are always so very kind, big thank you for your lovely words, really appreciate all your support :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • vethesimsvethesims Posts: 695 Member
    edited October 2016
    Hi Masajo! It's been so long since I came by your thread, all your recent builds look amazing! :) I love Orangutan, it's such a great starter! It looks beautiful and you really made the most of the money. I love how well decorated it looks, it doesn't even look like a starter! <3
    Thank you so much @vethesims for your wonderful words, very kind of you and very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Hi Masajo I love your new little starter Orangutan, beautifully decorated with a lovely retro feel . Hugs Folly
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Love the colors and design for Orangutan, Masajo! The cover for the carport is Very Cool. Interiors are gorgeous, warm and feel a lot more luxurious than a basic starter. :blush:
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Tango, Orangutan and Oasis are great looking homes! Stunnig modern architectures! Love it! Will be adding them to my favourites when I get the chance to open the game. <3<3<3
  • lisi_jalisi_ja Posts: 542 Member
    Tango and Orangutan are two very "expensive" looking starters. I'm in awe what you managed to fit in and how you had still money for the landscaping :) Perfect work!!
    Thank you very much for your kind words @follyfoot really pleased you like it, was lots of fun to build :)
    Many thanks @WrathofCath you are so very kind, glad you like the carport :)
    Big thank you @yanti68 for all your support and kindness, very much appreciated :)
    Really appreciate your beautiful words @lisi_ja many thanks for your kindness :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    The Old Manse

A traditional manor style build mainly using items from Get Together. A mint fresh decor on the ground floor and sunny yellow upstairs with an art room in the loft. Built on The Lighthouse site in Windenburg, stunning views of the ocean and I didn't realise until now how soothing the waves were to watch here :)

Download here

1F3NsRG.png

2S0twnr.jpg

s2EdKrL.jpg

gNPWFl9.jpg

l2mgq52.jpg
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,581 Member
    The Old Manse is such a very nice home and pretty home! :) The exterior design of the home and layout of the build looks so very, very nice! The tower and the roofing looks very nice. The greenery on the exterior gives a nice look to the home.Very nice outdoors areas ! The flowers and plants look very pretty on the edges of the pond. Very nice outdoors living nook on the front right handside of the home! It is a special restful place for sims to enjoy sitting at the table in a very nice floral and plants setting. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The living room is nice for sims to rest on the sofas and watch tv together in front of the fire. The candles are a restful touch on the fireplace ledge and the wall clock is homely. Very nice music and games nooks. It looks nice how the walls of candles separate off the nooks. Sims will have fun playing the llama table top game or enjoy resting on the seating near the piano and listen to the piano music being played. Very nice study desk nook for sims to enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer or reading a book from the bookcase. The candlestand is a nice touch there and in the dining area. Very nice kitchen and dining areas! Itvis nice that there is a dining room area and also a windows breakfast nook. Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in through the windows whilst dining and the fruit bowl is a nice touch on the table . The design of the kitchen is very nice! The spice set , pans, olive oil bottles and knives on the wall are great kitchen touches there. The kitchen wall tiling looks nice. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms. The yellow flowers wall picture and the sunflowers on the bedside tables in one of the double bedrooms are nice sunny touches. The heart wall decor are pretty touches on the bedroom walls. The type and placement of the curtains looks nice The art nook room is very nice! The art decor there and the paintings on the walls create a very nice setting for sims to enjoy painting on the easel. Nice gym nook for sims to keep fit using the fitness equipment or rest on the seats and listen to the stereo music .
    It is a very nice home! :)
    This is so wonderfully kind of you dear @rosemow I am very grateful for all your beautiful words which always bring so much happiness. Really appreciate all your support, hope your weekend is the best :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top