Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sjappies Studio Showcase (Sims 3)

2...Next

Comments

• ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    Hey @SjappielovePaul, really pleased to see that you've created a showcase thread for your studio. :star:

Impressive builds and lovely (in their own way!) Sims ... I may have to add a few to my game! :smiley:
  • SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    Thanks @ajaxpost, your lottery was one of the things that led to the idea to do so :) it gives so much more options to share pictures!

I'm glad to know you like my creations!
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
    Swift Casa

2hfkq40.jpg

Download Link:
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8889791

Swift Casa is a family home. It has a lovely living, a practical kitchen, a business study, a leisure study, two nurteries, a master bedroom and three bedrooms for the children! It also has one toilet downstairs and three full bathrooms upstairs. Swift Casa, what else?

This one is built for @LynzSimmer

yczp.jpg

ehg86g.jpg

dpbdba.jpg

2qd7pg1.jpg

2u73ndy.jpg

c0xfk.jpg

110f19g.jpg

f4iqvn.jpg

2l9phyp.jpg

8xr4wm.jpg

2itgbom.jpg

2llg1e0.jpg

fk5tdt.jpg
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • LynzSimmerLynzSimmer Posts: 198 Member
    Thank you. :)
    Store Name: ltswiftie13
    Have A Good Day
    Wishlist
    Thank You Page
    Top 5
    Origin ID: LynzSimmer
    Have a good day, and thank you! :)

Beaverdam Casa

2im8gie.jpg

Download Link:
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8889921

After getting a succesful job and getting famous in town Verone renovated his house. Now it is a perfect house for a small family and it's pet friendly, or pet loving. It has a nice big kitchen and a cozy living. The house also has two bedrooms and one bathroom. Outdoors is a lot to enjoy just as well. It's close to a perfect family house!

wvwetu.jpg

155rmuq.jpg

1051939.jpg

309j3mb.jpg

2jey1jd.jpg

ru8xkz.jpg
    pkJ66Kv.png
    LynzSimmer wrote: »
    Thank you. :)

You're very welcome! I hope you'll have a lot of fun with it!
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    You did a really good job on all of these, @SjappielovePaul! I wish I had all the EPs, I would definitely put them in my game!
  • jennytrujennytru Posts: 1,045 Member
    Very cool builds! Totally inspired me to get building this morning!! B)
    Moonstone.jpg

Thanks @HSmith2016 and @jennytru :) I'm glad you like them! I'm having lots of fun creating them, but I like it even more if it's of use for other people as well!
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    Each of your builds are very nice! :) They are a very nice variety of different types of homes and community venues for sims to live in, visit or work at. Very nice exterior designs of each of them! The furnishing of the interiors look very nice as well.
    rosemow wrote: »
    Each of your builds are very nice! :) They are a very nice variety of different types of homes and community venues for sims to live in, visit or work at. Very nice exterior designs of each of them! The furnishing of the interiors look very nice as well.

Thanks @rosemow :) I'm almost done with my Moonlight Falls project so I will almost be able to have my Sims really enjoy it all. It will also result in a massive uploading moment for me, because there's still lots of venues I haven't shared!
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member
    Great to see your showcase. Very nice builds Sjappie :D
    Thanks @soocoolsim :) I'm still learning so many new things! I love the options the game gives in creating, it's so diverse and you can make it fit in so many styles. It just keeps me building hihi!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Grand Central Dining

The former Grand Central Station is still a loved place by the community. An old trainwagon is built into the loveliest little restaurant, there isn't much place though so if you want to go, you better hurry! But if you're late you can still get a piece of cake and a drink in the central hall.

Download Link:
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8915267

jfkygi.jpg

2070o6q.jpg

sbmomf.jpg

zv8sn.jpg

23h5ee8.jpg
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Boid Family

In the history of town there have been many, many pirates legends say. It resulted in a shipwreck as a restaurant and a hero status for Maragnus Boid as he defeated the pirates. They were a plague to town! They kept coming and one day the 17 year young Maragnus lost his mom because of them, again legends sa. She saw the pirates walking towards her and died of a heart attack, the poor woman was so shocked it took her life. You can guess that the young Maragnus got filled with wrath!

He went into a bar in town and gathered a crew of people who were also down on their luck because of the so called pirates. The Pirates had been plundering some said, others said the Pirates had been rude to their wives or children. You can imagine in that time things were very soon considered rude. People were very sentimental and easily shocked.

So Maragnus didn't have a hard time gathering his crew. They called themself, very creatively, the Pirate Hunters. They acted in secret as they said. The town believed them because after a while they weren't bothered anymore by plunderings and rudeness.

As this took place somewhere around 1827 you can imagine it's quite a while ago now, being 2016 already! It resulted in people not being sure if this is actual history or legends. The town is devided between believers and non-believers, or History against Legend.

Being descendants from the great Maragnus Boid of the Pirate Hunters themselves, the Boids have an important name in town. Yet they don't even believe in their own legends. Only their youngest daughter keeps hearing the sounds of the house and believing the legends. As the Boids have gained a lot in their years of town protectors they don't have any financial worries, but the question remains, will the legend be a blessing or a curse? At this point the family might fall apart over the believes of the youngest daughter...

Download Link:
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8915536

sypgd5.jpg

Fleur Boid

2ezqt6x.jpg

Traits:
    - Good
    - Neat
    - Hopeless Romantic
    - Animal Lover
    - Schmoozer

Fleur loves cooking and gardening other than being around her pets. She's actually the perfect house lady but her patience is running out for her youngest, Dana. Fleur being married into the family really hates the legends following her family. As the schmoozer she is, she's tried to 'rebrand' her family name many times but with her daughter telling everyone the legends are true Fleur can't get the fresh start she promised to Lenny.

Not like Lenny cares, I mean... he's a man... (These are Fleur her words, not mine!) so Fleur is getting more and more annoyed with her husband and her youngest daughter. Let's just hope she will get a better bond with her daughter before it's too late!

Lenny Boid

5osaoi.jpg

Traits:
    - Genius
    - Bookworm
    - Good
    - Charismatic
    - Proper

Ahh Lenny. As long as he's within the walls of his house he's the happiest as long as he can read, play chess, watch the stars and stuff like that. He knows his wife doesn't like it, but Lenny is just kind of a dreamy type. He does understand why she hates it. As soon as Lenny gets in town, he's one of the most social creatures around, being as charasmatic and proper as he is, he's just doomed to have people liking him. So far Lenny sounds like a nice careless man, right?

No. Lenny worries a lot. About Dana and Fleur. Lenny has a weak spot for all his children, but especially Dana, she's such a cheerfull little being, being so careless and believing the legends with such a strong will. But Lenny knows that his wife hates the legends. He tries not to mingle in this mess, but I doubt that's the best way to handle it.

Get out of your books and safe your marriage Lenny!

Adalayn Boid

wmm1j9.jpg

Traits:
    - Workaholic
    - Artistic
    - Ambitious
    - Lucky

Adalayn is a quiet girl, she tends to hang on the background, a bit of a wall flower. She loves writing and painting, but mostly writing. Adalayn loves her pa, they have a special relationship as pa always loves playing with his kids and reading them stories. But ma gets so cranky every now and then, Adalayn doesn't like that, but she's afraid to talk about it. So she puts it in her writing.

A funny detail is Adalayn secretly believes in the legends as well, just like young Dana she heard noises in the house. Silently she tries to support her younger sister, but as she is a quiet girl Adalayn doesn't speak up about it, afraid of any consequences.

Frank Boid

2uxthlw.jpg

Traits:
    - Ambitious
    - Lucky
    - Friendly

Ahh Franky! Fleur is very proud of young Frank! Frank is the kind of guy that's being raised to be outgoing, instead of the bookworm his pa is. Frank doesn't really feel much for pa, as he isn't interested in the stories or playing inside the house. But he loves to go and get groceries with mom and he loves to go fishing.

The only thing Frank loves to do with his dad is play chess. Will they turn out to be more like one another than anyone could ever imagine? Or will Fleur raise him as the perfect boy she wants him to be?

Dana Boid

24l6hpu.jpg

Traits:
    - Brave
    - Good Sense of Humor
    - Artistic

Brave little Dana. If she wasn't as brave as she is, she would never dare to speak up to ma about believing the legends! Dana loves to get her paintings inspired by the legends and she loves talking about it. Sadly ma won't ever listen to her, but together with pa she loves watching the stars and talk about old stories. She knows pa doesn't believe everything, but she loves the stories so much she doesn't care.

Will Dana keep believing the legends and will she be strong enough to persuade her sister and father into openly defending her? Or will she become as silent as Adalayn did when she becomes a teenager. Let's hope the future holds good fortune for her and her whole family!

Sinne Boid

5wcra1.jpg

Traits:
    - Neat
    - Loyal
    - Friendly

Sinne is the sweestest girl you can have, she's the perfect family dog. Fleur tries to get Freckles and Sinne to have a little family of their own, but Sinne is for now just happy being the sweet dog she is!

Freckles Boid

9a0kn4.jpg

Traits:
    - Genius
    - Hunter
    - Loyal

Freckles is a top notch guard dog. He's eager to learn and he loves to bring home his pray, but without a home, he would be lost.

Keira Boid

sqh74o.jpg

Traits:
    - Adventurous
    - Genious
    - Friendly

Keira is a very intelligent lady, she enjoys smarting out the dogs. But she would never attack anyone, for Keira it's all about fun!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Home of the Hunters

The Boid family place is according to legends built from pirate ship wrecks. Legends tell how Maragnus Boid fought off the pirates to regain peace in town. To scare away new threats Magnamus built his house from the ship wrecks. Some people can still hear the howling wind of an ocean storm during nighttime in the house or a calm ocean breeze on calm days, but as less people believe the legends, less people keep hearing the old pirate sounds in the house.

As Fleur wants to 'rebrand' the family name she has putten lots of new influences in the house. This makes the Home of the Hunters a nice combination of old and new!

VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: When Tanu was test playing she found some magic doors that didn't work. She was able to solve it by removing the doors completely (deleting them) and place new ones. So it's not enough to replace the old ones, but placing new ones will make them work.

Download Link:
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8915561

352j4g0.jpg

jtbhmq.jpg

Kitchen side of the house:
    14lr8jr.jpg

21jsxue.jpg

Living and study:
    29lfuci.jpg

2eg6tl4.jpg

Master bedroom:
    2n6rehk.jpg

Adalayns bedroom:
    1zf3nfo.jpg

Franks bedroom:
    2njm5ix.jpg

Danas bedroom:
    2gwx1l1.jpg

And other than that it will be surprises to you ;)
    pkJ66Kv.png
    The Färor Crew

This crew is a remarkable crew. They are old, like really, really old, but yet they look ever so young. In town some people who still believe in the legends of days past, believe they are pirates, who outsmarted the Boid family when they tried to exterminate the pirates from town. Which is proof of how good the crew can keep their actual secrets, because they are actually two vikings, a genie and a Scottish lord. They do still keep low profile though in fear of the Boid descendants.

Download Link:
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8919135

2zzki06.jpg

3599v92.png

And as you might have guessed, the brave Ivar Farör went and served his country to never return. Ivar gathered a full crew to sail across the ocean. It was a good crew, of strong men. Because of Ivar his wise choices in crew the journey went great, better than most voyages across the ocean. There were not many sick men, no deaths at all and best of all, no traitors! None at all. The men enjoyed evenings with rum, beer and playing cards. Untill one day after many weeks the look-out saw land from the crows nest. He shouted it to the boseman, who shouted it to the captain and within seconds the whole ship was on the upper decks to see.

At first the land was far away, they couldn't see anything. But the closer they got the more they could see. There were forests, hills, mountains and the crew spotted many rivers going in land. It was clearly fertile land! Which was good news as Ivar was sent to find a land like that. Either to become allies, trade partners or if needed part of their homeland. The captain spent every second inspecting the land to see what would be the best bay to anchor. He watched and compared, and compared and watched. He didn't take a rest untill he had made his decission. After all he was responsible for the well-being of the crew and Ivar was a good captain. A captain who vallued each of his men as they were. Losing a man would be as bad as loosing an arm to Ivar. So he kept investigating. He didn't need long, he found a bay where people lived! He was surprised by it, but he was prepared. He made his man hoist the white flag to tell they came in peace. A bay where people lived would be a bay with food and raw materials. A bay with allies or trading partners. Ivar called his crew, pointed them at the bay and told them to make the ship ready for anchoring.

As they entered the bay and put out the anchors, Ivar prepaired their rowboats as to get the men ashore. As they were rowing Ivar saw a couple of men on the beach. Ivar told the two other rowboats to stay behind. He went ahead, together with three other men, who wouldn't look like a thread. He ordered the crew on the other rowboats to wait for his signal. If they heard the sound of three birds whistling at the same time they had to get back to the ship and sail away as quick as they could, but if they heard the horn of their captain they had to come ashore. If they heard nothing before the sun went down they had to return to the ship and wait for news. There would have to be two look outs, or hear outs in this case, to keep an eye on the surroundings and to watch the captains signals. And so the captain went ashore.

The crew didn't hear anything before the sun went down and they went back to the ship. Every hour the two look outs changed with other men on the ship. Every member of the crew had been look out already and some were on their second shift when one heard the sound of birds. He ran to his look out buddy and they listened closely. And for sure, there was the sound once again. The sound of three birds whistling at the same time. They couldn't believed their ears, they gathered the full crew and told them what they'd heard. They debated, half of the crew wanted to go ashore anyway and protect their captain but the other half of the crew wanted to obey their captain as it would be his last order. With pain in their hearts the men threw a barrel of rum overboard to pay their respects to their captain and made the ship ready to leave, as it was the order they had to follow.

Before I can tell you the rest of the story we have to go back in time, Ivar went ashore and spoke with the men. The men asked them to follow. Ivar let two men on the beach. He took the Genie with him as he was a wise, calm and respectful man. The people from the beach took Ivar and the Genie to the lighthouse on the left side of the bay, down on another beach. He met a man.

Maragnus Boid.

Ivar and the genie didn't feel very welcome, but they were determined to find an allie and not an enemy. And so Ivar started the conversation.

'Good day, gentlemen. My name is Ivar and I'm a son of the king of Farör. This man here,' he said pointing to the Genie,' is Fedde of Farör, my personal councelor. We come here in search of trading partners or maybe even allies. We can offer you raw materials like steel and clay. Or if you need, we have jewelry and weaponry to trade. We are in search of more food sources and as our sheep died out of disease last year we are looking for wool and other stuff to make clothes.'

The man looked out of his mood.

'We are in no need of trading partners, let alone allies from overseas. We've had much trouble with the people from the sea. We'd rather you leave now and leave us alone.'

Ivar and Fedde looked at each other. Fedde understood what Ivar wanted. Fedde knelt down for the man.

'Excuse me sir, I may not know your name, but I do think you're a good man. We beg your help as our people need the goods we've asked for. We've lost so much and many already! Please have mercy on us. Of jewelry, weaponry and clay our people cannot live. The fertile looks of your land is what got us here and what probably gets anyone from the sea here. Please tell us about your trouble and let us help you. We have a strong crew on board.'

Now they got the attention of the man. He looked at them with interest.

'My name is Maragnus Boid, sir. In trade of your help we might be able to help you out. I have one condition though.'

Ivar and Fedde looked at each other again. This time Ivar also knelt down.

'Sir, we will do whatever to save our people. Let us know your condition and we will obey in exchange for the goods our people need. However we do want to see the supplies you can get us, we can't make a deal on goods we haven't seen.'

Maragnus replied, 'For as long as your stay here will be, you may never reveal your cause, I repeat Never. It will be in my name that our enemy is defeated. That is my one and only condition that you have to obey to make our trade work. And a humble request of mine is for you to leave our women alone during your stay. Also if possible we'd rather your men would stay on your ship and we'd be happy if your ship would lay in another bay, so it woudln't shock our women and children.'

Ivar frowned, 'may I have a moment with my councelor and the two men I left behind on the beach to see what their opinion is on the matter?'

Maragnus gave him permission and Ivar went to hear their opinions. The four men decided to do it. They didn't have much choice if they wanted to do something for the people of Farör and it's higher king. 'But,' Fedde said, 'only after he showed us the goods that we need. We shouldn't risk anyone if he doesn't have what we need.'

They all agreed again. Ivar decided to leave his two men behind again on the beach while Fedde and he got back to Maragnus. Maragnus agreed with their proposition and took them into town. He did it at nighttime, because he didn't want them to scare away people. Maragnus didn't manage to show him everything in that one night. So Ivar agreed to stay one more day. He knew his men would wait as he'd told them.

Meanwhile Maragnus told Ivar about the things that'd happened to the town. About the pirates. So far it had only been one ship that came time and time again. But Maragnus was afraid they'd accidentaly show other pirates as well that there was a very fertile spot with many goods to rob. But Maragnus told that his town didn't have an army (yet) and that the only ones fighting against the pirates were him and his crew of seven men. Which wasn't nearly enough to win from pirates by brute force.

During the second night that Maragnus showed Ivar around one of Ivar his beach men came running into town looking for him. His breathing was heavy, he'd ran as quick as he could.

'Captain! Captain! Our ship has sailed out! We don't understand why, but we saw them throwing out a barrel and they set sail! The men have left! I went to the beach where you'd been all day to get your horn as to stop them, but you were gone. Maragnus his men told us where we could find you. Captain, we have to run to get them to stop,' his man yelled, out of breath. Ivar didn't have to think for a second and ran to the beach!

He was just in time to see his ship sinking. His mouth fell open as he saw another ship coming into the bay, it was the pirate ship Maragnus had told him about. He saw most of his men were in the rowboats. They didn't throw a look at the beach even once. They were rowing to the pirate ship that had blown a hole in Ivar his ship big enough to sink it. He saw his men entering the ship and couldn't do anything. From afar Ivar couldn't see which men got thrown overboard, only that it happened. He did keep count and he knew at some point there'd been more men been thrown overboard than his crew had counted, so there had to be at least a certain amount of pirates.

To his horror he saw the pirate ship leaving, without knowing if his men were alive, the ship too far away to ever hear his horn blowing. He had to watch it all go on and couldn't do anything but let it go.

Maragnus understood the icky situation the four men on his beach were now in and promised to get them a vacant lot to build a home on in the town. Yet they still were to keep themselves a secret to all of town. Maragnus swore that if they ever told anyone about their origin he would personally tear down their house and hunt them for as far as he had to go.

And so the four men started to build a house on the lot, made from their own wreck that washed ashore. There were also bodies that washed ashore but never of his own crew, Ivar saw to his own joy. His crew had probably survived the attack and went away with the ship.

As the above happened in the pirate plague of the town (1827) you can imagine how old these guys must be now in 2016. It was the curse that kept them young. As long as the sailors of the Viking ships were grieving they couldn't age. This was a curse putten on the ships by the priest of Thor to keep the sailors going. The shorter grieve would be, the better the men could sail. As Ivar finally left it all behind him after almost 200 years, and his aging process has finally started working again.

Ivar Farör

2ik42nc.jpg

Traits:
    - Good sense of humor
    - Loves the outdoors
    - Daredevil
    - Athletic
    - Green thumb

Ivar is a nice man. He loves to be busy with anything. He still misses the woman that was his fiancé, but he knows she has passed away. He knows now he has to live on if he ever wants to make something out of it. And so he does. To honour his lost men he joined the army. He goes jogging in the early morning to organize his thoughts, other than that he loves to fish and to garden.

You wouldn't expect it, but he was a great captain!

Fedde Farör

anov2v.jpg

Traits:
    - Disciplined
    - Bookworm
    - Ambitious
    - Friendly
    - Lucky

Fedde is a wise man, he is also very loyal. He supports Ivar still, he still sees Ivar as his captain. Also because Ivar was the one that found his bottle and freed him from it forever. As a genie that might be the most important happening in a lifetime! Simply put, without Ivar Fedde might still have been in the bottle.

Fedde enjoys playing chess or meditating. He joins Ivar on his morning run many times so they can talk about things that have happened.

Bjorn Engelson

975v5u.jpg

Traits:
    - Family oriented
    - Gatherer
    - Virtuoso
    - Cat Person
    - Proper

Bjorn was Ivar his neighbour when they grew up. Bjorn his father was jester and had to be in the castle of Farör almost daily. The days he took Bjorn with him, Bjorn and Ivar would play together. Later on Bjorn became the town writer as he was the only slightly creative one left. He was actually the town bard which he was very good at. Bjorn knows almost every instrument. When he went aboard he took his cat, Inger, with him as tortoiseshell cats are known as bringers of luck.

Bjorn enjoys living with his former ship mates, but his second biggest wish is to have his own family, his own large family. His biggest wish though is to become a concert composer.

Mikael MacFarley

4sijpc.jpg

Traits:
    - Brave
    - Family oriented
    - Handy
    - Proper
    - Friendly

Mikael wasn't part of the original crew. He's a Scottish lord that was also looking for goods to help out his people. Ivar accepted him aboard because Mikael offered to give sheep and wool to his blonde friends in exchange for a place aboard. He became very close to the crew as he was a good man who know how to live proper but he also wasn't afraid to defend the people he'd only just joined.

To go on with his life Mikael went into politics as he had been a good landlord in Scotland he wants to help out in his new place as well. Like Bjorn he enjoys his ship mates, but he also craves for a family of his own. For Bjorn and Mikael, losing their family was the hardest part of stranding in the plentiful land.

But now, all four of them are finally ready to move on. Will they move on together? Or will they each be on their own on their journey in the new world that they finally start after all those grieving years?

Demi MacFarley

33bid04.jpg

Traits:
    - Proud
    - Hunter
    - Loyal

Demi came with Mikael. She was his sheepdog back in Scotland. Mikael couldn't leave her behind as they grew very close in the days they were in the mountains together with only the sheep around them. Mikael was partly happy about the curse that their aging stopped, because he still enjoys Demi her company as much as the first day they went into the mountains with the sheep. He's happy he had the joy of Demi all those years and years!

Inger Engelson

xaqd69.jpg

Traits:
    Non-destructive
    Adventurous
    Hunter

Inger was the lucky cat for the ship, sadly her luck ran out the second she left the ship, apparently. She is still a very cute cat though. Bjorn is happy to have her, it's at least a little bit family to him.
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    Just came across this, and since I know you from mafia I was drawn to it. Bahahaha. Very nice creations! I really like the medieval stuff. Also that wallpaper and the colours you used in Adalayns' room are very pretty!
    emilzydiva wrote: »
    Just came across this, and since I know you from mafia I was drawn to it. Bahahaha. Very nice creations! I really like the medieval stuff. Also that wallpaper and the colours you used in Adalayns' room are very pretty!

Thanks Emily :) it was about time I went and gave my thread some attention again! There've been a couple of new add ons around here! I'll add a medieval farm in a sec as well
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Longing to the Ocean Manor

Being home to the Far?r crew, this is a very special place. There's many reminders of where they come from. The crew 'entered' this place in the old days when they got in town. It was in ruins and nobody wanted to live in it. But strong men as they are they fixed it up and made it a living dream, carved around what is dearest to them! The things they managed to get from their ship are all cherished as family because it's the closest they have left.

Download Link:
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8921775

So let the guys take you on a very small tour ;) they built the house themself from scratch. They wanted it to be Scandinavian but they promised not to talk about who they were. So they tried to make it look more like the Victorian style the town people were used to in those days.
    14uevpf.jpg

1zyftaq.jpg

The kitchen didn't need much as there's no woman in the household. It's simple, a little stylish, and it might be open for changes if there would come a woman in the household *wink, wink*
    ezhi5g.jpg

2e536uc.jpg

As you might see in the picture below, there's a painting of a woman. This woman is the fiancé Ivar left behind. When he sailed of, he took a painting of her with him. A master painter just managed to restore the water damage done to the painting.
    21log0j.jpg

2e4akue.jpg

24gohz4.jpg

Here's some pictures of all the bedrooms, but I'll leave it up to you to find out which bedroom belongs to which Hunk ;) some details will only reveal themselves when you're playing with it all, because I simply couldn't take a picture of every angle ;)
    24vqwc5.jpg

osd1f8.jpg

v5zdhe.jpg

254vton.jpg

Now this is a place in the house of which I kind of love the effects :# and thanks to, I believe it was, @KaytayRoall I knew how to take a picture of it!
    21nqepy.jpg
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Stoke Farm

The Duke and Duchess of Stoke are kind to their personell and so it is that Sir Nicholas managed to gain some money and build up his farm. He has the best quality horses and as a side business he sells eggs and chickens. He even got enough money to have a bit of staff of his own. They do have their residence in the basement in a very sober room, but at least they get good food and are treated well by Sir Nicholas and the Duke and Duchess offcourse!

Download Link:
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8923558

6s6ha9.jpg

14vts2r.jpg

Here's the courtyard, with the horse stable:
    2zgge81.jpg

Right entrance hall:
    8vvtxy.jpg

Left entrance hall:
    295tvm.jpg

Left wing of the house has the dining hall and the kitchen:
    syouh3.jpg

2lxvzae.jpg

11hduhc.jpg

Right wing of the house with the office/library and the salon:
    2ma736.jpg

akbmep.jpg

The luxury bedrooms for the farmer and his wife and a guestroom, which could also be changed into a nursery:
    24yzkwh.jpg
    A sober master bedroom

24q6b6o.jpg
    A sober guest bedroom

But if you like the other room more, you could always switch roles!

And the basement, with the servants room and a lot of space:
    2rr6ofc.jpg

oswchc.jpg

2itii6q.jpg

hsw5k3.jpg
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Old Scene Studios

This studio is perfect for old movies and series, as it's placed near the woods. 40x40 lot.

Download Link:
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8927576

10ro70h.jpg

1zywpxs.jpg
    pkJ66Kv.png
    edited October 2016
    Sally's Motel (7 Diopside Lane)
    Sneak Peek

Sally started her motel a long time ago. Since then less tourists stopped by in town and her motel got less attention. She left it and some shady types took their business into the motel. Now it's a place a lot of people won't come anymore.

The lot offers not only the bar and the two motel rooms but also a kitchen with the business oven serving some sloppy food for those who dare to come in, a playing hall with another bar, pool table and all casino tables hidden in the building to stay safe when police raid the place, and on the top level remains of when Sally's was blooming: the dance hall; old, dusty, but still remaining. Only to enter through a secret entry after the stairs were taken down. Which may have to do with the hidden nectar distillery in the storage room.

Download Link:
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9000509

15ckb9k.jpg
    The outside of the building

6tl834.jpg
    The bar

2m6pf9i.jpg
    One of the two bedrooms

11908l1.jpg
    The hidden bar with gambling tables and pool table

2w35650.jpg
    The dancing hall in its old glory

More pictures to come!
    Post edited by SjappielovePaul on
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    Your builds and sims are all so very creatively designed, created and built! :) It is very nice that you create and write background details for each of the sims and the builds. The exterior designs of each of the builds are very nice, and very nice furnishing of the interiors!
    rosemow wrote: »
    Your builds and sims are all so very creatively designed, created and built! :) It is very nice that you create and write background details for each of the sims and the builds. The exterior designs of each of the builds are very nice, and very nice furnishing of the interiors!

Thanks @rosemow! This bar is for @ajaxpost his contest. The second I read it I got almost exactly this idea! Only the third floor was improvised. And I can't help it, when I start building my imagination goes wild, I see the types of Sims that populate certain places at certain times, so I like sharing my imagination when sharing the builds :)
    pkJ66Kv.png