Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Angel in the darkness – An Ambrosia Challenge

Comments

• VIRTUALEEVIRTUALEE Posts: 2,507 Member
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    Someone is going to die, either Robert or Shai, I just know it. Wait a minute. I just realized I say that in every comment. But everything is so ominous!

Some simselves seem to be very lucky to attend every important social event in the sim world, no matter whether it is an exhibition or a book signing. ;)

looks shiftily hehehehehe - I am actually quite jealous of my simself LMAO
  • lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    edited October 2016
    HOKEY SMOKES! I am so nervous that he is going to kill her .. :( I loved the gala art showing .. you shots of the exhibition we superb ... esp the long pulled out shot! LOL I know @Maladi777 .. I was a bit jealous for my simself .. she gave up her ticket to Rose White :(
    Post edited by lisabee2 on
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
    edited October 2016
    ra3rei wrote: »
    Oh yeah - ouch - i was terrified through the entire party that he'd show up and ruin it. And now he's going to make a scene. I know it. :( I bet he wasn't being a "good husband" I bet he was annoyed when he got home and she wasn't there and went to go pick her up....even if the party wasn't over yet. grrr.

Darn you George, you are a horrible person. :P There I feel...better? Gabriel is a sweety-pie and Angel and Shai have a lot to do with that. Not George of course.

I love the parallel story - and maybe it's just my inability to see sim face details but the blond woman sitting with the man on the bench in the gallery reminded me of the Fushians...(such a silly word to censor). Now that's a situation that terrified me as well. Playing the violin without putting your shirt back on? You are just asking for a love story there.

@ra3rei The blonde is a cc free version of my Rose White. This event was her first meeting of David .. the sim @Marialein submitted to vie for my princesses hand in my next story. He actually was the first beau she met from the list of fellas that want to woo her :) I must admit he is a pretty smooth operator too!!
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
  • RipuAncestorRipuAncestor Posts: 2,332 Member
    Oh dear, things are about to get nasty... I think. Well, at least Shai had a nice moment, and her exhibition was awesome. All those paintings were great and I loved the attention to detail in the exhibition scene.
    doublebannerpic.jpg?w=676
    My Sims stories:
    The Fey of Life - fairytales in life are few and far between (Forum thread HERE)
    The Chrysanthemum Tango - a story about life, death, magic, and how to be a good landlady (Forum thread HERE)
    Forget-Me-Not - some things just refuse to stay buried; an Ambrosia Challenge story (Forum thread HERE)
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Thanks for the double update! <3 It made my morning :)
    I love Robert very much, he is a real gentleman and very intelligent <3 I enjoyed very much Shai's exhibition - all these paintings, beautiful people who came to the exhibition, the atmosphere there, visitors moods... It was so fantastic! <3 And then George... Like a thunder from the blue sky :( I don't like it as I know that his sick mind will think how to make Robert and Shai suffer...
  • Marmalade27Marmalade27 Posts: 625 Member
    The gallery paintings are so gorgeous! And I noticed you have Gabriel wearing angel wings in a few paintings.

I hope George isn't going to kill Shai or Robert after this. :'(
  • MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    WitcHazard wrote: »
    The one time George decides to be a decent husband of course. Face palm. Robert look out he's killed before.

Well you don't know it now. But yes Georges appearance couldn't be worse …
    ra3rei wrote: »
    Oh yeah - ouch - i was terrified through the entire party that he'd show up and ruin it. And now he's going to make a scene. I know it. :( I bet he wasn't being a "good husband" I bet he was annoyed when he got home and she wasn't there and went to go pick her up....even if the party wasn't over yet. grrr.

Darn you George, you are a horrible person. :P There I feel...better? Gabriel is a sweety-pie and Angel and Shai have a lot to do with that. Not George of course.

I love the parallel story - and maybe it's just my inability to see sim face details but the blond woman sitting with the man on the bench in the gallery reminded me of the Fushians...(such a silly word to censor). Now that's a situation that terrified me as well. Playing the violin without putting your shirt back on? You are just asking for a love story there.

George has a bad timing. Though we will get one chapter of his perspective in the distance future again. He may say something to this.
    As for the parallel story yes it really screams for a love story :D
    VIRTUALEE wrote: »
    OH CRAPPPPPPPP I am SO nervous for Shai...will Angel have a dark room roommate?? Those drawings were EPIC omg I am so thankful you strategically placed your frames so we could drink in every inch of that gallery - I cannot wait to download this I can use it in my upcoming story SO BREATH TAKING - Just incredible.

Oh thank you so much. <3 It took me a lot of time to build it. Though I have to say that making Shais paintings took much more time …
    VIRTUALEE wrote: »
    PS - I love Shai's evolution. I feel like she was so mousy when we met her in the beginning and she has grown to be this graceful elegant and majestic character!! Well done :)

Sometimes getting older can be really a good thing ;) As a side note Shai is now 32 while Angel if was still alive would have been 33 yet.
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    Someone is going to die, either Robert or Shai, I just know it. Wait a minute. I just realized I say that in every comment. But everything is so ominous!

Some simselves seem to be very lucky to attend every important social event in the sim world, no matter whether it is an exhibition or a book signing. ;)

Yeah you really say the whole time that somebody dies soon. Can't you just relax a bit? :D
    I was thinking of sending my simself there too but the household had already around 25 sims.
    Oh dear, things are about to get nasty... I think. Well, at least Shai had a nice moment, and her exhibition was awesome. All those paintings were great and I loved the attention to detail in the exhibition scene.

Thank you too. The gallery is inspired of the museum of modern art in Salzburg. Not from the outside but from the way the second floor with the paintings is arranged.
    Thanks for the double update! <3 It made my morning :)
    I love Robert very much, he is a real gentleman and very intelligent <3 I enjoyed very much Shai's exhibition - all these paintings, beautiful people who came to the exhibition, the atmosphere there, visitors moods... It was so fantastic! <3 And then George... Like a thunder from the blue sky :( I don't like it as I know that his sick mind will think how to make Robert and Shai suffer...

I know. I ruined two perfect light mooded updates. Well, I would say it just gets brighter from this point, but … :D
    The gallery paintings are so gorgeous! And I noticed you have Gabriel wearing angel wings in a few paintings.

Do you want to know how I made the painting?
    I have a CC statue of an angel in my game. I took the teleport statue and brought it in the right direction. Before teleporting and posing it looked like that.

1zg2xeo.png

On a different note:

The gallery is uploaded now. In case your sims want to discover it for themselves type in my id: mariafuchs488
    You have to make sure it shows CC cause of the paintings.

Here a picture form the outside

O8qetKH.png
    I think I will go get this and that is where he will take her on his first date in my game too ... someone else will have to take her to Rothenburg ob der Tauber

14612354_575124756009214_6303428914756970128_o_zpstzngzwvm.jpg

SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Love this story! Shai's artwork is amazing! And I'm cursing George! Stay away!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited October 2016
    lisabee2 wrote: »
    I think I will go get this and that is where he will take her on his first date in my game too ... someone else will have to take her to Rothenburg ob der Tauber

Uhh this looks so good. Do what you want to. David will do what you want from him ;)

Eeeeps thanks :) Maybe you invite Knight and Alex to it. Well after they made it through the complications with Luke ...
    Marialein wrote: »

Uhh this looks so good. Do what you want to. David will do what you want from him ;)

Eeeeps thanks :) Maybe you invite Knight and Alex to it. Well after they made it through the complications with Luke ...

Yeah...it's going to be a while before they can visit...but thanks for the invite!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg

I thought Kaffee and Schneeballs would be a fun hook up :) and I could relive my visit to this sweet little burg
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
  • Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    edited October 2016
    I knew that was going to end badly. I've armed with a bow and arrows just in case, though.
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
    I knew that was going to end badly. I've armed with a bow and arrows just in case, though.

In Katniss style right ;) or Agent Barton from the Avengers.

In Katniss style right ;) or Agent Barton from the Avengers.

Eh. I've fancy myself as more Robin Hood than Katniss.
    EkpFDaf.png
  • Marmalade27Marmalade27 Posts: 625 Member
    edited October 2016

Do you want to know how I made the painting?
    I have a CC statue of an angel in my game. I took the teleport statue and brought it in the right direction. Before teleporting and posing it looked like that.

1zg2xeo.png

Thanks for sharing how you made it! I'm always interested in behind-the-scenes stuff. You really put a lot of effort into the paintings! :)
    Thanks for all the reading and 5000 views. <3 You are amazing for sticking with me, Angel, Gabriel and Shaiyenne.

Here is a little gift for you ;)
    EMprqan.jpg
    Beautiful! I'm looking forward to the time when she becomes alive again! <3o:)<3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    Shai's painting's are gorgeous! I hope she will be recognized as the artist she is <3
    She does look so depressed all the time, I really hope Robert will be able to change that!
    After George releases his inner dragon of course, the man had to go and mess things up!
    Chapter 23 - You. Won't. Do. That.

Shai

“… and we watched the newest episode Voidcritters. It was so cool. We even had popcorn and ice cream.”
    I smiled at my son. Gabriel was full of happiness and energy and I asked myself again why he hadn’t wanted to sleep over at his friends house.
    “Popcorn and ice cream? Was that your dinner today?”
    Gabriel smiled guilty at me.

5MiTBZl.png

“It was okay for today but now go and brush your teeth, champ and then up in your bed. It is already late for you.”
    “I am not tired …”
    A yawn escaped Gabriel and he went into the bathroom to make himself ready. He was such a great kid. I joined him soon. I brought him in his bed and watched how sweet he looked as he cuddled himself in the blankets of his bed. His brown locks sank in his pillow and the bright green eyes were soon closed.

ABLX2JN.png

I left his room and entered my own bedroom.
    I slipped out of my dress and my heels. I rubbed my hurting feet. It had been a long day and I was ready to fall into my bed but my stomach wanted some attention too. I hadn’t much time to eat during my exhibition opening and now I was nearly starving. What had Gabriel said he had eaten today? Popcorn and ice cream sounded just perfect right now.

AOq0fuG.png

I went out of my room. When I reached the stairs I nearly bumped into George. He wore a black shirt and a tie. He looked as if he had been out today. Hadn’t he said that he had a night shift today?
    “George, haven’t you had a night shift? Why are you wearing such elegant cloths then?”
    Georges expression changed. He looked really angry and I was confused. He couldn’t know, right? It was just his usual mood fluctuation. He was often angry without a reason.

pkGT2Qs.png

“Oh I had a night shift today. I could finish earlier and when I was at home nobody was here. I thought it would be nice to pick you up and join for a while your event.”
    I got a bad feeling. Had he seen Robert and me? My stomach turned around and made me sick.
    “It was a nice thought of you …”
    He interrupted me.
    “When had you planned to say it to me? What a Hure are you? How long does that go already?”

GBctpOG.png

“I AM NOT A …"
    No it made no sense to go down to his level. I should better ignore it. I forced my voice to be calm again.
    "I wanted to say you that I want a divorce. I had planned to say it tomorrow. I mean come on, you can’t be happy with this marriage either.”
    I sounded desperate. I didn’t want to plead or something. I wanted a divorce for heavens sake. I just remembered the moments when George had blamed me for the same thing and now it was true. I didn’t want to give him right. At the same time I really gave a f*ck on his opinion. He had never taken care of Gabriel, which was the most important thing in my life. But still he was his father and I had spoken with my lawyer about visit rights. He deserved to get at least the chance to make things good again.

GVl4GMu.png

“You are right. I am not happy but I can’t change this.”
    “Of course we can. I have the divorce papers already. You just need to sign them.”
    I saw how a rush of anger came over Georges face. I was now really scared. I had never seen him like this.
    “And YOU think that would make me HAPPY? To be away from Gabriel? Are you going to tell me now that I should even move out?!”

EkHm0MS.png

Now I was getting angry.
    “I don’t know what makes you happy. YOU have never told me what your problem is! You just always yelled at me and I am so sick of it. I don’t know anything about how you feel, I just know that I am not making you a bit happy. I deserve to be happy and Gabriel does that too. Don’t you think he isn’t sick of all the disappointments? Gabriel doesn’t even know you. You are a stranger living in this house. He had always tried to find a connection to you but you blocked him as if he is a toy you are sick of. You can visit him here if you care a bit about him.”
    His expression darkened even more, but I didn’t wanted to let George speak. Now it was my turn.
    “Yes here. I am not going to leave. It is not your house and not mine. I rent it. I won’t give up my and Gabriels home. It has never really been your home. You have just spent your time here when you couldn’t be at your work.”

Cjqkc2e.png

“You. Won’t. Do. That.”
    George spoke slow and this frightened me even more. I had to be brave now or I would lose my courage again.
    “I will. I have made my decision.”
    I wasn’t yelling anymore. I was just tired. I looked down and wanted to pass George.

hxLzXOd.png

Suddenly my vision got dark. I needed a few moments to realize what had just happened. He had punched me! My vision got blurred and I felt then the pain right under my eye. I struggled back. My thoughts just went to one person. Gabriel. I needed to get him out here. Now.

bMaLVb8.png

I ran in the direction of his room but I didn’t come far. George pulled me back to him.

tPDg4VJ.png

He held me and I wanted to escape. His hands found my throat. I tried to breath but I couldn’t. I panicked. I needed to escape. Gabriel needed me. I tried to hit him, to fight against him but my tries lost on strength with every breath I couldn’t take.

Rts1NPc.png

My visual field shrank. The darkness found its way to the sides of my sight. Then I saw something. A movement on the side. I turned my head just a few millimetres. Two green eyes starred shocked at the scene they were just seeing. Two green eyes I would give my life for. Two green eyes I had to save from the man I once had said that I love.

sowHgD1.png
  • WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    edited October 2016
    That look on Grabriel's face broke my heart. Hopefully any linger feelings Gabriel had for George just went out the window! Shai should have kicked him out the first time! If they do it once it will most likely happen again. Although a celebratory kiss with Robert should have waited till after you got George to sign the divorce papers, but it does make things more dramatic and I'm a glutton for drama!
    *Lets string go on arrow she had been holding in bow*
    *throws wet wish*
    *and then kicks him for good measure*

You leave Shai alone!
    EkpFDaf.png
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    It's horrible :o I hope Shai will stay alive... Poor Gabriel...
  • RipuAncestorRipuAncestor Posts: 2,332 Member
    Go Shai! Tell him! And then uh... try to kick his butt! Though it doesn't look good. Wow, this chapter turned from triumphant to distressing really quickly. I liked it - the shift in tone was totally logical and very effective. And man, poor Gabriel! That's something no kid should see! I hope they get out of this okay!
    doublebannerpic.jpg?w=676
    My Sims stories:
    The Fey of Life - fairytales in life are few and far between (Forum thread HERE)
    The Chrysanthemum Tango - a story about life, death, magic, and how to be a good landlady (Forum thread HERE)
    Forget-Me-Not - some things just refuse to stay buried; an Ambrosia Challenge story (Forum thread HERE)
  • MistyDoveMistyDove Posts: 695 Member
    No Shai is in danger! George looks like he's trying to choke Shai :'( This is so sad that Gabriel saw this, but if he tries to make George stop he may hurt Gabriel too :'( Someone help, maybe Angel will appear? That would stop George in his tracks